Start by marking “Making Her Mine (The Callahans, #6)” as Want to Read:
Making Her Mine (The Callahans, #6)

Making Her Mine

(The Callahans #6)

Beck Callahan.

Star defensive Lineman.

Most popular boy on campus.

One of my best friends.

He’s always been off limits because I know a relationship with him could never work. Like, ever. He’s too perfect, too sweet, too good looking. Taking what we have a step further has the potential to ruin everything, and his friendship is too important to me.

So I keep it friendly, always
Kindle Edition
Published January 13th 2022 by EM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Making Her Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Her Mine

Start your review of Making Her Mine (The Callahans, #6)
Monica Murphy
Nov 23, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Beck Callahan.
Star defensive Lineman.
Most popular boy on campus.
One of my best friends.
So I keep it friendly, always with my feelings locked up tight. We talk. We date other people.
Until the beginning of senior year, one night at a party. Wh
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 19, 2022 rated it really liked it
It’s hard to put into words my feelings for Addie, when my emotions for this girl are so vast.

Beck and Addie were so dang cute. Talk about long term longing! These two have been crushing hard on each other since they were in middle school and FINALLY senior year is their year. Anyway. If you love high school romance with all the drama (even if it isn’t all Addie and Beck’s) and the sweet romance, then you’ll definitely want to pick up Making Her Mine.

TikTok - https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdrWbdmw/
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jan 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Making Her Mine is just the CUTEST! What a sweet and nostalgic final stand-alone in my favorite Monica Murphy World. Charmingly swoony, effortlessly sincere, and deliciously sexy, Beck and Addie’s story captured my whole heart. What a heartwarming story Monica saved for our baby Callahan. 💕

If you’re a fan of the Callahan series, then you have long since met Beck Callahan. The baby brother who’s now a very popular high schooler, and he’s long been pining for his sweet friend Addison, only he’s lo
Yai Min
⭐⭐⭐ 3.5/5

RECEIVED AN ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Nothing wrong with the book itself, but more like my taste in books is more "darker" and less typical sweet high school YA romance.

The book was centered in Beck Callaghan and Addie, who have been best friend since they were almost toddlers. They have been secretly in love with each other for quite some long time but never acted upon those feelings... until this year, their last year, Senior Year of High School.
Dual perspective.

The PLOT is
Rebecca
Edited manuscript.

The last Callahan sibling! Beck has a little bit of all of them in his personality, and I loved reading about how Beck and Addie grew up together and then move to them finding their way to each other romantically in high school.
nikita
Jan 16, 2022 rated it liked it
beck and addison were so cute. literally the baby couple of this series. im looking forward to the callahan wedding novella, the last instalment in the series, not ready to say goodbye to them.. at all.
Simply Love Book Reviews
So sad that the final Callahan sibling story is over. I wanted to read a story about Beck from the very start of this series. His book did not disappoint. Beck Callahan, star senior football player, has everything he could possibly want, except for the girl who has had his heart since grade school. Addison Douglas thought she was destined to be Beck’s friend forever. He can get any girl he wants, so she is fine in the friend zone. Of course she thinks he is smoking hot and cannot help the feelin ...more
jordane
“I knew there was a reason I was so stuck on her. Even when we were just friends. Even when I was with someone else.
This girl is just it for me.
The only one.”

Making Her Mine is the sixth book in The Callahans series and follows Beck, the youngest of the family, and Addie. Beck and Addie have been friends since childhood and have always had a big crush on each other. While Addie thought she was always out of his league and was afraid of ruining their friendship, Beck thought she wasn't intere
Dec 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: proofread
Another amazing YA sports romance from M Murphy!! I could live in this Callahan world - the characters, the realness, and oh the high school drama!!!! But what I love most is this cast of Callahans and those that they love.

Beck is SO SWOONY!!! Sigh...his selfless and loyal demeanor is what every high school girl dreams about, and Addie is so lucky to get every drop of it. These two together are everything that first love should be....innocent, nervous, dramatic at times, and full of lust and lo
Erin Lewis
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
4 Star review of Making Her Mine (The Callahans #6) by Monica Murphy
This is Beck and Addie’s friends to lovers story and one that was a good addition to the series. I’m not a huge fan of new adult stories but Ms. Murphy has a way of telling a story that has you becoming invested even when it is a genre you don’t normally read.
All it takes is one night for lines to be crossed and relationships changed forever. Can Addie risk the the loss of her friendship with Beck if they continue with their bl
Cat
Jan 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is book 6 in this series and the last Callahan to tell his story.
Beck Callahan football star who has crush harboured a crush for the girl he grew up with Addison Douglas.A crush that had spanned years for both of them and quickly is revealed as love.
This is a fabulous read because no-one writes Y/A and High school drama quite like Monica Murphy.
The Bickering,The Fights,The rampant hormones,The forged friendships and the broken ones too.Monica writes it so perfectly and Beck and Addies young
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Jan 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet low steam friends to lovers high school romance about first love and I adored it so much ! Baby Callahans book is finally here and I was so excited to read it ! Beck and Addies journey was so sweet I loved seeing these two go from friends to lovers it’s got some high school angst and drama it’s emotional and beautifully written it can be read as a stand-alone I love this series so much and highly recommend any book from it this one definitely gets my five star approval!
lazybookconqueror
Jan 18, 2022 rated it liked it
Cute. Friends to Lovers is a trope that I usually enjoy but this was just ok.
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
Monica Murphy saved the cutest and most adorable love story for the youngest Callahan. Beck and Addie were the sweetest. I was literally ooh-ing and awww-ing all the time. Beck is our loving and charming guy that comes with being a Callahan and Addie matched him every way. A sweet and swoony high school sports romance that was perfect for them.
Beck Callahan and Addison Douglas forever had a crush on each other. But somehow the stars never aligned. Now they are in senior year and by some miracle
Lindsey  Domokur
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2022-reads, 2022-jan, arc
Beck and Addie are just the absolute sweetest. This was a great capstone for the Callahan's series. The most heartwarming book was saved for last. Addie and Beck have known each other for seemingly forever, and been only friends. Neither of them thinking that the other liked them in that way, sitting back watching them date other people, wishing it were them.
Beck is the star football player, the one that every girl wants to get with and every guy is jealous of. He has a great family (duh) and h
Kera’s Always Reading
Jan 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Beck Callahan is the baby of his big family and it’s his senior year of high school. This is the last hurrah… his final season playing high school football. And he really wants the girl who has always kept him in the friend zone.

Addie has always been close friends with Beck, though she has always wanted more. But he is unattainable. Incredibly popular, star football player, with a girlfriend…

When the vibe between them shifts one night and something more seems like a possibility, will they risk
Jenn the Readaholic
Dec 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book of the series, but that’s okay, because we learn who’s who, what’s what, and don’t feel lost at all. I DID, however, feel high school rushing back to my mind with this read. Beck and Addie were realistic, fumbling teenagers trying to figure out how to navigate from kid to adult, and it showed in a fabulous way. A bit of drama with mean boys and girls, hormones, and spite all made an appearance here, and they served to make this feel like what so many of us either experience ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
5 SWOONING STARS!! Beck swooned me all they way through this book. Beck and Allie were a perfect cute high school couple and they took me back to my high school days. I love the Callahan series. Monica Murphy writes high school characters the best. You must read this book.
Peggy Hogan
Dec 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh, what can I say about Beck and Adds? After reading The Senior (The College Years), I honestly thought that was the last I would hear from the Callahans, and all of their friends, so I was ecstatic when the author announced that she was writing Beck's story, and it did not disappoint!

I absolutely love this world! I feel kind of weird saying this, because I think of Beck as a 14 year old kid (even though he's grown now, LOL), but I fell in love with him! He was just the sweetest, and he and
Jessica Lee  Lee
Dec 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a advance copy of this in exchange for a honest review. I was super excited because I have been waiting for Beck & Addie’s story. If you read the Callaghan books then you know Addie is Josilne’s little sister. Beck is different than the other Callaghan siblings. He’s the most sensitive one and that didn’t always benefit him I don’t think. I feel like his friends thought it made him look weak. Beck was a complete gentleman and I loved that about him. Addie was very sweet as well. This ...more
Anne OK
Jan 19, 2022 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I think it's time for me to call a halt to one-clicks on the teenage first love beat. I’ve reached that time in my life that I’m not feeling the love. I’m more appalled than satisfied with these tropes. I’ve become too critical of the behavior, lack of story development and overloads of repetitious and explicitly detailed $exual encounters.

This is the sixth book in the Callahan series, but it can be read as a standalone without any problems. I liked most of the characters in this serie
ellie
Jan 02, 2022 rated it liked it
this was a super cute high school friends to lover romance set in my favourite world
i adored adored meeting beck grown up and in his own book from his point of view, he's the sweetest little popular boy I've read and i loved loved loved addie so much. i loved the connection with addie and the previous generation of callahan books and her character was the kindest female mc I've read in a while.
beck and addie are perfect for each other!! they fit so so well and you can feel the connection and bon
ReadingTilTheBreakOfDawn
Jan 02, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
OH sweet sweet Beck. The youngest of the Callahans gets his own story and he is the epitome of a do good, All-American sort of boy. I have to admit, I prefer a little more hate to love or enemies to lovers, but this was a sweet friends to lovers all set within the first little bit of the senior year of high school.

Addie and Beck have been friends for basically forever. And they both have been attracted to one another, but neither did anything about it until their senior year. Once they decide th
Amy
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
“Friend. I hate that word. Especially when it comes to me and Beck.”

Making Her Mine was sweet, swoony perfection. Beck and Addie have been friends since childhood and both have been crushing on the other. During their senior year of high school, they finally decide to act on their attraction, but will they be able to overcome the obstacles in their way?

“From the moment I met her, I felt connected to her, even when we were little and playing together at recess.”

Beck was such a change from res
Alice
Jan 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Awwww there we've got Beck Callahan.
The youngest of the Callahans!
I was curious about his story the first time I started this series.
Honestly I'd love to be part of this wonderful family. It's always pure joy to be back in their lives. ♡
Making Her Mine by Monica Murphy is - like I said before - the love story of Beck and Addison (Addie).
Both are friends since like forever... but Beck really likes Addie and Addie really likes him too.
Will they stay friends or could there be more?

OH MY GOODNES
Court
Jan 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow. The Callahans will always have a special place in my heart, I’ve loved them from the start with Drew and Fable and then with all their kids and now last, Beck. Beck is in his senior year, star football player and figuring out what he wants and that might just be Addie. Addie was his best friend as kids, but grew apart, talk randomly, but never been as close as they use to. Addie is trying to love her own life and always had a crush on Beck. These two have shared moments, but timing never ha ...more
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Jan 21, 2022 rated it really liked it
Making Her Mine was just what I needed. Beck was everything and his story is one that you should absolutely not miss! Addison and Beck have an easy relationship but both yearn for more. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes because I like the foundation the relationship is based on. No one can write YA romance like Monica Murphy. It’s amazing how authentic she makes the characters. There’s also the fact that she can make me fall in love with entire fictional families! There’s absolutely ...more
Reya
Excuse me, but all these highschool dark romances made me forget that guys like Beck Callahan exist.

How in the world was Beck the popular boy and not an a-hole? It's such a paradox lol that it still ain't sinking in. Instead of being a A1 level jerk, Beck was so darn sweet, gentleman-ly and a mama's boy who was taught well to respect women.

I couldn't care less for all the football/ volleyball parts since I'm the kind of person who skips sports to mope around at the library but the remaining 90
Deborah Apodaca
Jan 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Football is Beck's life. His father is a Super Bowl winning quarterback and his brother and both brothers-in-law play professionally. He is a linebacker for his high school team and hopes that his senior year is a winning one.

Beck and Addie have flirted back and forth since middle school, but neither have ever made it known that they were interested in more than being friends, but Beck is determined to make that change. His current girlfriend, Sasha, is a year older and leaving to attend colleg
Tammy -
Jan 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
Making Her Mine is the youngest Callahan's story and it's a sweet friends-to-lovers YA romance. Beck Callahan has been friends with Addie for years, from playdates as youngsters to now seniors in high school. Addie has always had a crush on Beck. He's the good looking, popular football star. He's out of her league, and she'd never want to risk their friendship to pursue anything more anyway. Lines become blurred though, and Addie starts to think that maybe Beck does like her as more than a frien ...more

• When Bae...
  • Kiss and Tell (St. Francis U, #1)
  • There Is No Devil (Sinners Duet, #2)
  • Twisted Christmas
  • Only Ever You
  • The Kiss List (Fulton U Rivals, #2)
  • Puck Shy (Carolina Comets, #1)
  • Just Like Heaven (St. Simeon Prep, #1)
  • Sweet on Her (Lakeview Prep Duet Book 1)
  • Brutal Boys on Devils Night
  • Wicked Knight (Knight's Ridge Empire, #1)
  • Bad Dream (Dark Dream, #0.5)
  • Dangerous Temptation (Dark Dream Duet, #1)
  • Sinning Like Hell (St. Simeon Prep, #2)
  • Bad Boys Never Fall
  • Hooked on Him (Lakeview Prep Duet Book 2)
  • Touchdown Baby
  • Then You Saw Me (Prospect Street #1)
New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://monicamurphyauthor.com/subscribe

Hang out with me on Instagram:

I'm on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@monicamurphya...

The Callahans (7 books)
  • Close to Me (The Callahans, #1)
  • Falling For Her (The Callahans, #2)
  • Addicted to Him (The Callahans, #3)
  • Meant To Be (The Callahans, #4)
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • A Callahan Wedding (The Callahans,  #7)