Start by marking “Shifter Claimed: Royal Mates” as Want to Read:
Shifter Claimed: Royal Mates

Shifter Claimed: Royal Mates

Kindle Edition
Published February 22nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Shifter Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifter Claimed

Start your review of Shifter Claimed: Royal Mates
Annette
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've been following Alexis Calder and her writing career for quite some time now. Maybe even from the very beginning. Of course some books are more my thing then others, but always when she announces a new one I feel a flutter of excitement in my chest. I don't even read the synopsis anymore. I just get that ARC and I will enjoy the ride. I did the same with this book and I therefore had no idea what I started.

And this book was an amazing ride from start to finish! The book threw us in the middl
Christina Luberts
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
We have suspense, mystery and action. Skylar is a hunter which she learned how to do from her dad. She is half wolf, who is not accepted. She is on her own and living with a friend. She comes home after a hunt that went bad and finds her dead. The enforcers thinks its her and the one person to clear her name won't tell them the truth. She has 48 hours to find the killer will she be able to? Will Elias really help her? What are these feelings for him? What Elias feels for her? Who really is he? W ...more
ObsessiveReader
Feb 18, 2021 rated it liked it
The story is interesting. Skyler is a paranormal bounty hunter. She is half wolf and always thought the other half was human. Now she learns that may not be the case. When she is accused of killing her roommate, she has only a short time to prove her innocence.

Skyker is pretty tough and has more than earned her reputation. I give this a three and a half because it should have been obvious looking at the body that Skyler wasn’t the one who killed her. Also, Elias could have easily alibied her.

Thi
Rachel
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shifter Claimed is the first book in the Royal Mates series by Alexis Calder and I loved it. This paranormal menage is told from multiple perspectives, has a badass hybrid, and is centered on a murder.

I loved the characters, all of them are morally gray and powerful. Skylar is a bounty hunter who brings them in more dead than alive. With her mixed heritage she doesn't really fit in anywhere, she has to make a place for herself which isn't easy. Then to add in the fact that she doesn't have all t
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Skylar is a paranormal hunter for the Hunter Guild. She is half wolf/half human. When she returns from a hunt, she finds her roommate murdered and is accused of the murder by Enforcer Cain, who seems to overlook obvious reasons why she more than likely did not do this. Dark and dangerous Enforcer Elias could have cleared her but remains silent and used his magic to keep her from talking about what happened, preventing her from defending herself. So now according to Hunter Guild rules, an accused ...more
Have Coffee Need Books

Perfunctory.
That is the word that kept coming to mind while reading Shifter Claimed. There wasn't an abundance of profundity in the story to fall into it, which is just a shame. I felt like there was a single note I was following, but there was so much left to see of the story that was kept from me. Shifter Claimed didn't feel to me like it was ready to be published yet.

Skylar is a hunter with the guild. She is a mercenary that brings in lawbreakers that the enforcers don't have time to look fo
Kaye
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
☄️☄️ONE FANTASTIC ADVENTURE☄️☄️
Frying frizbees fred! Alexis unleashes one helluva turbulent, ground shaking, boot-stomping, ass kicking smackdown with this tantalizing rock-my-world rollercoaster, serving up the hard-knocks, cheap-shots and low-blows, catapulting this gem to staggering heights. Stepping blindly into unfamiliar territory chocked full of riveting drama, gripping intrigue, underlying currents, brutal tactics, spiraling danger, electrifying suspense and nailbiting situations converg
Aimee Bower
Skylar comes home after a the job that went so wrong. Skylar sees that someone broke into her apartment, they destroyed everything. Skylar world falls apart when she finds her bestfriend dead. Skylar is trying to tell the enforcers she didn't do it. The mystery man comes to aid her but not in the way she thought. Skylar must work with Elias to clear her name. Skylar is given two days or she will be locked up. Skylar is drawn to Elias but is conflicted. Skylar decides she must inform her bestfrie ...more
Mysty Sinclair
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, multiple
The blurb of the book described this book to a tee without giving too much away. Just the way that I like it. It drew me in and didn't let go. I was so immersed in the book that I honestly finished it in the matter of a few hours. We get to follow Skylar as she tries her best to find her roommate's killer all while trying not to get killed herself. To make things better, Skylar only has 48 hours to prove that she is innocent before she gets sent to jail. The book is full of action and the plot r ...more
Heather Miller
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Absolutely loved this book!!

This book was amazing and I can't wait for the next book to release. Skylar is a bounty hunter and during a regular bounty runs into another being, one who has extremely dangerous magic. Elias is on his own quest... to find the group of people who killed his sister. But running into Skylar is making doing his job a little harder... considering she's his mate. Skylar isn't sure if her attraction to him is dangerous.

When Skylar returned home, she discovers her ro
sherri jones-teachout
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Skylar’s having a bad day. From being the hunter to the hunted.
She’s interrupted trying to claim her bounty, a bad vampire. Someone with powers she’s never seen before interrupts and she’s almost killed. Because Elias compels her to leave and not talk about what happened, when she gets to her apartment she finds it trashed and her best friend dead. She is the number one suspect and Elias won’t tell what happened and that he’s her alibi. But he agrees to help her find the murderer. But what they
Leslie Sanchez
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I know I am loving this new series!

This was a book I had a hard time putting down. It captured my fancy from the first page. Vampires, shifters, mages, and more join this conflict. Skylar is half wolf shifter and a paranormal Hunter. Elias is a paranormal Enforcer and Xander is her bff's brother and Alpha of the largest pack around. These three need to work together but it's gonna be hard. Aside from all that Skylar is steady learning how much she doesn't know and she was raised a Hunter by her
Catherine Leigh
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I really enjoyed this book, it moves fast but it’s written so well with tonnes of detail you honestly just fall into the story. I couldn’t put it down until the very last word.
This book is about a women that is 1/2 wolf shifter and she is a hunter of supernatural bad guys. When tragedy hits and her roommate and best friend is murdered she is accused.
She then with the help of an enforcer tracks down the murderer.
There lots of twists and suspense in this book. It’s got lots of fighting a
Eliza
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Overall this was a pretty good read. There was a lot going on and a lot of unanswered questions but this is the first in the series and has created a plot that sets up the next book beautifully. I enjoyed the characters and they all have their own secrets that come to light and I suspect there are more yet to come. I enjoyed the banter between the characters and watching them interact. I enjoyed this work.

I give this a four out of five stars.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Staci
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Alexis Calder did it again she wrote another great book and I love Skylar and Elias and Xander I Can't wait to learn more about them and I hope she agrees to bond with both of them and will I am also interested in seeing what might happen between Skylar and David because I think there might be something there.
April
A must read

This was a fabulous start to a new series. A good storyline and I absolutely loved the characters. There was suspense, mystery, and action from start to finish. I was in a constant state of whodunit. Then there is still so much to unravel. I can't wait for the next book.
Carla Gallop
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I think its going to to turn into a very good series. I am looking forward to the next book and can't wait to see what happens next. There is definitely something going on that I can't wait to see play out.

Lydia King
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
spark
Shifter claimed will spark your desire for supernatural action. The progression of the story is well planned. There is a lot of action in the book and even in the inactive scenes there is a lot of character development. This is a supernatural romance action mystery series.
Pat
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a read this turned out to be. The characters were great and exciting to read. The storyline was thrilling and I was hooked. Definitely looking forward to book 2
Katie Dennig
Feb 28, 2021
Selena
rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2021

• Alpha Hell (The Rejected Mate, #1)
  • Darkest Moon (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen #1)
  • Her Wolves (Fall Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • Lost Girl (Wolf Girl, #2)
  • Dark Horse (A Demon's Guide to the Afterlife, #1)
  • Two Tricks (Hidden Empire #1)
  • The Shadowborn Series: Books One to Three (Shadowborn #1-3)
  • Priest (Hell's Ankhor Book 10)
  • Law & Disorder (RIP Magic Academy Paranormal and Supernatural Prison, #1)
  • TRUTH (Keeping Liberty Book 3)
  • Miscreants: Next Generation (Badlands Book 8)
  • Breaking Drake
  • Claw (Coven of Desire, #1)
  • The Bluebeard Curse (Cursed Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Wolf Forgotten (Arbor Falls, #1)
  • Crime and Curses (RIP Magic Academy Paranormal and Supernatural Prison Series, #2)
  • Blood Rush (Highland Blood Fae, #2)
  • Wolves' Queen (The Royal Heir, #1)
Alexis Calder writes sassy heroines and sexy heroes with a sprinkle of sarcasm. She lives in the Rockies and drinks far too much coffee and just the right amount of wine.

News & Interviews