Start by marking “Over A Barrel: Stafýlia Cellars Duet (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Over A Barrel: Stafýlia Cellars Duet (Book 1)

Over A Barrel: Stafýlia Cellars Duet (Book 1)

Over A Barrel: Stafýlia Cellars: Book 1 takes place over the course of 30 years and the events of one night. It tells the story of two lifelong friends who can't stop crossing the line. But they have to learn or they could lose everything, including each other.

Friends to lovers, opposites attract story about the steamy and stormy history between US Senate Candidate Baxter

To ask other readers questions about Over A Barrel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Over A Barrel

Start your review of Over A Barrel: Stafýlia Cellars Duet (Book 1)
Jackie Wright
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4,5 Stars for Over a Barrel: Stafylia Cellars Duet ( Book 1)
This is the first book I have read by Kelly Kay but it certainly won’t be the last. After reading this beautifully written live story, I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now.
This is Bax and Tabi’s friends to lovers romance, this couple grew up together and their friendship spans many decades. I loved how throughout this book we got flashbacks of this couple growing up and for me that truely strengthened the bond
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st part of a duet and is Baxter and Tabitha’s journey. These two have been best friends forever, and their relationship is volatile, and passionate, and their relationship spans decades. This story is filled with flashbacks about their bond and complex friendship over the years, and the challenges that needed to be overcome along the way. This is a well written story which is humorous, entertaining, and with emotions which leads to a steamy and all-consuming read. I look forward to ...more
Kelly Sirak Drudy
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Kelly Kay is still a pretty née author forms. The few books I have read have been wonderful and Over the Barrel is no different! The is part 1 of a duet so definitely anxiously awaiting the second book. If you like friends to lovers, this book is for you! Baxter and Tabitha grew up together. The book tells their their story in both the present and flashbacks. I loved reading all the passion and emotion, good and bad throughout their lives. Definitely recommend this book!
Erica
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Freaking loved it! It's hilarious and hot... The chemistry between Bax and Tabi is crazy explosive.... I can't wait for the next book in this series.... It can't come soon enough ...more
MJ
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-books, arc
Over A Barrel is my first from Kelly Kay and it is a wonderful read. There is one heck of a push and pull between Tabitha and Baxter from the time they met as young children to the present where they are now 35. Getting both past and present, we get to see how their relationship only strengthened through the years finally becoming so much more than either realized.

This friends to more to just friends again to more and more and more is a rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. And as much as ther
patrick Lorelli
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-fiction
I received this arc for an honest review.

First, let me say that though it's stated that this is book one you are left with what I feel is a cliffhanger. Nothing is settled other than Tabi standing up to her father which she was needing to do and walking away. She accepts the job with Baxter’s campaign and then you have to wait for the next book to see what happens, or will these two be carried on from book to book with no end in sight. It is difficult for me as a reader to have to continue to re
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Over A Barrel is the story of two best friends, Baxter & Tabi. He's running for a Senate seat so has the trophy fiance on his arm, but Tabi never fails to entertain him, and they do hook up & more over the course of 30 years (yes there are flashbacks to help us understand the full scope). It's crazy to me that they're 100% complete opposites, and yet, remained friends for all of these years. So when her life is taking another chaotic turn, he decides to help her by hiring her to go on the campai ...more
The Rogue Book Reviews
**Disclaimer: I was provided an advance reader copy by the author in exchange for my unbiased review and opinions**

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book brings all the angst that comes with fighting against falling in love with someone you've known your whole life. That push and pull is what makes Bax and Tab's relationship so volatile and passionate when they become adults. This story spans decades and sees them come back to each other again and again.

They keep falling into each other, being each other's security bla
Becky Burrier
Over a Barrel is what happens when your person in the whole world goes from being your best friend to your boyfriend to a major fall out…
This book brings all the angst when you are fighting against yourself for your heart.
There is this push and pull between Bax and Tab. The relationship seems to become more unpredictable and passionate as they become adults. This story spans decades but always they seem to come back to each other. All the big moments in their lives they are so connected to eac
Sandie Chraponski
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG Kelly!!! Ok, I was first sucked into Kelly Kay’s writing when I read “Side Piece” and I just can not get enough. This book is everything, I simply can not wait for book 2!

This is a story of best friends. Bax and Tabi are everything for each other but sometimes even everything isn’t enough. These two are so multidimensional that you will definitely find something about them to relate to.

This is the beginning of a duet and it lays all the ground work you will need to prepare you for the secon
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Feb 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Friends to lovers sign me up!
Tabby and Bax have been friends for decades, they have this push and pull that I couldn’t get enough of. I loved reading the flash backs they had, it made the story more wonderful. It also let us get there back story and lets us get to see how they fell for one another.
I can’t wait to see what happens in Under the Bus and see how the baby cliffhanger plays out.
Melissa
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful introduction to Kelly Kay's books. It's hot and dirty, and the story is told in a very interesting format. Written as a duet it t was very fun to dive in back to back. I enjoyed getting to know the heroine Tabi and connected to her personally in a few fun ways. This was a treat to read. ...more
Mindy Diegel
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good story. I liked that we got the flashbacks of Bax and Tabi thru the years it really helped us as the reader understand their relationship. They have a very complex relationship with so much history. Tabi is such a sassy brash women who doesn’t fit into anyone else’s mold for a lady and she has to come to grips with that. This book does end with a slight cliffhanger, I can not wait for the next book. I hope they find their way back to each other.
Emily
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story, I can't wait to read Under the Bus and find out how Baz and Tabi's story ends! ...more
Krystin Rowley
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a first time read of this author!
As a heads up, this is part one of 2, however book 2 is coming VERY SOON!
Shirin Rasheed
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Over a Barrel by Kelly Kay was a good read. I really Enjoyed it. It was fun and the story flows smoothly.

Loved it and Recommend it to all Readers.
Vedika Sheth
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
I liked this story. I loved the characters and how we learn how they used to be when they were younger. The story was a good one.

I got this review copy in exchange for a voluntary review
Kelly Kay
Jan 19, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cover Reveal for Over A Barrel!!!!!

Yeah!

pre-order now for February 23rd!
Amazon & Kindle Unlimited.

Past and present woven together to tell the story of two lifelong friends who can't stop crossing the line.

Tabitha
Who knew your whole life could turn upside down in less than 24 hours? I sure as hell didn't.

Over A Barrel- Stafýlia Cellars Trilogy: Book 1
A Five Families Vineyard Series Book

Over A Barrel is a friends to lovers story that unfolds the history between US Senate Candidate Baxter Schroe
Stephanie
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed going on Bax & Tabi’s journey! I typically do not like flashbacks in books, but I think they really worked in this story. It definitely helped with giving a deeper look at Bax & Tabi’s relationship.

I need the second book as soon as possible. I need to find out what happens next on Bax & Tabi’s story.

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Tracy Musgrove
Feb 19, 2021
Kelly Kay
Nov 10, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Sirak Drudy
Feb 23, 2021
Eric Spitznagel
is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2021

• Hard to Score (Play Hard, #3)
  • Close Quarters
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
  • Vandal (Redwood Rebels, #3)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Love or Lust (LOL Series Part 1)
  • I Pucking Love You (The Copper Valley Thrusters #5)
  • The Dream Guy Next Door (Guys Who Got Away, #1)
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia #1)
  • Love or Lust (LOL Series Part 2)
  • X: Command Me through Alexander's Eyes (Royals Saga)
  • Burnout
  • Frayed: A Small Town Sports Romance
  • Headhunter (With Me In Seattle Mafia, #2)
  • Adler's Hart (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2.5)
  • Roped Tight (Ryker Ranch #4)
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
I used to create "dreams" with my best friend growing up. We'd each pick a boy we liked, then we'd write down a meet-cute that always ended with a happily ever after.

Now I get to dream every day, although it's a little steamier these days. And I've discovered I can and will write anywhere I can. Keep tuned to Instagram to see all the times I fit in a sentence or two.

I'm a writer, married to a w

News & Interviews