Start by marking “How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book One” as Want to Read:
How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book One

How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book One

(How To Be A Badass Vigilante #1)

Virtutis gloria merces

Translation: Glory is the reward of valor

When given power, what would you be willing to sacrifice for the greater good?

Fed up with playing the normal game, recent university graduate, ex-cum laude, ex-soccer star, ex-popular and mostly broke Kera MacDonagh changed her life when she read ‘How to be a Badass Witch’ and shockingly, the spells worked.

She
Published February 10th 2021

To ask other readers questions about How To Be A Badass Vigilante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Be A Badass Vigilante

Start your review of How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book One
Per Gunnar
Mar 09, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
This is the continuation of the How To Be a Badass Witch series by Michael Anderle. I read that series a while ago and I was not really very impressed by it and I was, for various reasons, a bit short on free time so I never reviewed it. I was honestly not expecting to pick up another book in that series if one ever came out but I guess that I am a sucker for badass female protagonists.

As I already mentioned this book picks up where the previous series finished. It’s not bad but it’s not great e
BookTrib.com
It’s a complex web Anderle has spun, but he moves each of these characters through it with a confident and deft hand. The world feels at once big — with characters traveling to far reaches of the globe — and intimate as Kera confronts relationship troubles alongside the exciting world of magic and miracles in her own backyard. With its high stakes, broad scope and endless action, the HOW TO BE A BADASS series is a stimulating adventure for urban fantasy and sci-fi thriller fans alike.

Read our fu
Trae
Fantastic

Kera is no longer alone. As she slowly begins to work things out with Chris, Kera finds herself confronted by yet another group of magicians trying to recruit her. But the Orthodoxy is sneaky, and sends one person to try and earn her trust first, before not giving her a choice anymore.
Someone from the Mermaid takes some tentative first steps into the world of magic. And Mother LeBlanc and James are still out there too.
A fun read, full of intrigue as Mera tries to figure out her life, an
RVingPsychic
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is set to be a wonderful series

I really enjoyed the continued journey from How to be a BadAss witch. I love the added characters and the development of the characters already there. I am glad this story is continuing 😊
Lois Alston
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great

Just one word describes this story to a T. Kera is at it again providing justice in the city of LA. She is a very trusting person but sometimes you can trust the wrong one or is it the wrong one? Read on to see.....
Scott Wurst
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another step forward

Bad ass vigilante is a continuation of bad ass witch. Keira’s character grows in strength and training and wisdom. Great characters, good storyline and fantastic premise.
Judy
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
The continuation of badass witch

Multiple plots and players second guessing their decisions. Magic in LA, magic in Switzerland, also Eastern Europe etc. The good guys are not always good.
Kevin  D Hamann
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Confusion for All

Pavla is conflicted about her dealings with Kera and Stephanie. The Thatamurgists go to Europe and are conflicted about thier standard procedures. At least Kera's love life is going in the right direction.
Glenn Stump
Mar 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
A good read

A story that took me a little while to get into, but I truly enjoyed it. Loved the twists and turns along with the interesting uses of magic.
Hemod
Feb 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Boring. Kera is such a flat and uninteresting character. Actually, probably the weakest of all introduced. It is hard to believe the book was written by Michael Anderle. It reads like a debut effort.
KIM
Mar 08, 2021 rated it liked it
This was an Okay read but not inspired.
Veronica
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kera is back, and she’s not alone! She has a new adversary, and all isn’t as it seems. A roller coaster of a read, and it will be interesting to see how things proceed in book two.
Frances Law
Mar 30, 2021 rated it liked it
Disappointing

I didn’t find this continuation of Keira’s story to be as interesting as the first three books. I must say that I’m disappointed as I expect better from MA.
Scott
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good job

Still plenty of action and fun in this whilst keeping it feeling fresh. I would like to see maybe more magic users come together as vigilantes however.
Robbert
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Leuk boek een vervolg op badass witch mag van mij wel wat meer bladzjden hebben
Dick SantaCruz
Great book

Outstanding new series. However, this is book 2 of the series not the incorrectly labeled book one. Hopefully they can get this fixed soon. Looking forward to book 3.
Chris
Apr 06, 2021
Garyweitzel
Mar 08, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add page # for ASIN : B08R8Z4SG7 2 21 Mar 03, 2021 04:29AM

• What The Dwarf (Dwarf Bounty Hunter Book 5)
  • Shifter In The Swamp (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 1)
  • Magic in the Marsh (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 2)
  • Dwarf It All (Dwarf Bounty Hunter Book 6)
  • Curse In The Glades (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 3)
  • A Flush of Diamonds
  • A Druid Hexed (Chronicles of an Urban Druid Book 6)
  • A Defender Rises
  • A Magical Alliance
  • A Broken Vow (Chronicles of an Urban Druid #5)
  • Zero Dwarfs Given (Dwarf Bounty Hunter #4)
  • Secret Agent Mom (Case Files Of An Urban Witch Book 1)
  • All Dwarf'ed Up (Dwarf Bounty Hunter #3)
  • A Witch’s Revenge (Chronicles of an Urban Druid #4)
  • Ultimate Resolve (The Exceptional S. Beaufont Book 12)
  • Walk The Line: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Birth Of Magic Book 2)
  • A Family Oath (Chronicles of an Urban Druid #3)
  • The Unexplainable Fairy Godmother (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 1)

How To Be A Badass Vigilante (2 books)
  • How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book Two