Start by marking “Fandom (Famous, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fandom (Famous, #3)

Fandom

(Famous #3)

DENVER

Everyone remembers the night the boy band Eleven broke up. Hearts shattered around the world, including my own.

I made a mistake, and I’ve been avoiding bandmate Mason Nash ever since.

At first it was hard, but eighteen months ago, he made it easier by leaving Hollywood and disappearing.

When Eleven reunion talks start, I’m against it completely. I could really do with
Published April 7th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Fandom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fandom

Start your review of Fandom (Famous, #3)
☆ Todd
Mar 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited

When I think of Eden's books, I generally associate them with banter, snark, steam, and plenty of humor, but this third book in the "Famous" series had all of that and... more.

That "more" came in the form of anger, bitterness, abandonment, hurt feelings, professional (and personal) failure, fear, and no small amount of pride.

In short, unlike the usual fluffy and sweet tone to which I've become accustomed, Eden pulled out the big guns, channeling her inner Amy Lane, and introduced her readers to
Cadiva
Mar 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG that was a hard fought for happy ending and totally different to what I was expecting.

One part, which I'm not going to spoil, really came out of nowhere, and I'm not ashamed to admit it made me teary.

The one thing that wasn't a shock though was Denver and Mason's feelings for each other. It was very clear their friendship had more than just a bromance vibe.

At times I wanted to thump Mason, bit I also completely understood him and the fears and doubts he was labouring with.

Denver is a swee
Snjez
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was ok
This was yet another book I was looking forward to reading that didn't work for me in the end.

On the positive note, I did really like the first 30% or so and I really liked Denver's character. Mason's character was the one I had problems with, which I didn't expect at all, as well as a couple more things that are a part of this story.

(view spoiler)
Mariah
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'm so not ready for this series to be over TT ...more
Llakshmi
so i was very excited for this book. I mean second chance, best friends to lovers, band getting back together. it all seemed solid right?

W R O N G

good gosh, i love many of Eden Finley's books but this one was just so boring. the beginning was fine; you see Harley and Ryder ( previous books ) trying to hunt everyone down and get them back together. and this follows Mason and Denver trying to mend their broken frienship.

but after that it got soo boring . i dont know if it was the writing or the
Emma
Apr 10, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: bi, m-m, not-lily-white
I liked it but nothing more - 3 stars

I am left somewhat disappointed in this book because I expected a 4 star read at least. And it had all the pieces yet somehow the never clicked into place for me.

Things I liked: both Denver and Mason. The other members of 11. I liked how it was best friends to lovers. It is relatively low angst all things considered. I liked how Mason helped with The tv show and in particular their bit together in the last episode. (Though I was surprised by the suggestion t
.Lili.
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fandom by Eden Finley was a great addition to the Famous series. In usual EF fashion, the story was full of romance, banter, chemistry, but this book also dealt with depression. It added an extra layer to the story.

I loved the connection that Denver (though I called him Denny in my head the whole time because it was so cute when Mason used it) and Mason had was heartfelt. You could feel the love they had for each other and the pain their separation wrought.

Throughout the book, you see them rep
ellie
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
im too tired to write an in depth review, but this was the best book in the series so far.

the pacing? immaculate.
the tension? astronomical.
the banter? top-tier.
the pining? juicy af.
and the bffs to lovers excellence? astounding.

now gimme Jordan and Blake🥺
Kel
Apr 14, 2021 rated it liked it
So looking forward to this book but it was disappointing. Mason was all over the place in his thoughts, there's too much Harley and too little Ryder, and too much about getting Eleven back together, which takes away the relationship and connection of Mason and Denver. ...more
Ele
Apr 12, 2021 added it
Shelves: i-rest-my-case
DNF @45%

I rest my case. I'm sad to say that this feels like everything just got thrown into the story without any
serious thought. I can't make any sense of the characters and their actions.
Natalia
Feb 12, 2021 marked it as to-read
Really looking forward to this!
Quirks
Mar 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2021-reads
3.75 Stars

I wanted to write a longer review for this book, but I don't seem to have much to say. I enjoyed this book, but that's not really surprising with Eden Finley. I didn't like it as much as the second book and, as a whole, this hasn't been my favourite series. That's mainly because I'm not a fan of the celebrity/musician trope.

This tone of the book was, at times, heavier than you'd expect from Finley. Not like Unspoken Vow, but not as lighthearted as usual. And she did it well. The protag
Tracy Cox
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

Eden is one of my one click authors and when I saw Fandom drop on my kindle I was super excited and started reading it right away. Denver and Mason had some past hurts to work through with each other. This book will break your heart in some places and then make is soar in others. This series just keeps getting better with each new one and I can't wait to read the next.
Alexleo
Apr 05, 2021 rated it liked it
I am a longtime fan of Eden Finley and couldn’t wait to read this new installment of the Famous series. I usually write my reviews immediately after finishing the book because I am still very engaged and words come easier. This time was different. It took me 24 hours before sitting down and writing this review because I just couldn’t grasp what was missing in this book.

So I went and researched Denver and Mason in the previous two books of the series, and while Denver is mentioned a few times, M
Ky
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
* 4.5 stars *

I was looking forward to Mason and Denver's story ever since I realised they would get one together and their book didn't disappoint.

Harley is still trying to get Eleven back together and he's doing it one member at the time. Here is the first time we see all five of them.

Mason and Denver were always a little bit closer than they were with the rest of the band, but they figured it was just friendship. Until Denver started to realize there was more to his feelings for his best frien
Fanni's So Many Books
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Here we go. Another book in the Famous series by the lovliest MM author, Eden Finley.

In Fandom, we finally get the story of another TWO ex-boybaners, Mason and Denver.

Former best friends who had a falling out after Eleven broke, Mason and Denver come face-to-face again when Harley Valentine (from Pop Star) goes forward with his plan to get the band together.
Mason is in hiding after his solo album tanked and Denver ie doing a talent show to save the what's rest of his career. They're lonely, they
Amy Stauffer
Before I get too deep into my review, I want to start with how much I loved the body positive message in this book. All bodies are beautiful...muscled or soft, slender or perfectly plump. I don’t focus too much on how different characters’ bodies are to mine, but for some reason, I do notice when they have a more pleasantly plump appearance. Solidarity/relatability, I guess.

Eden Finley’s voice is one that definitely calls to me. Maybe because her level of snark is like a siren song to my own. Th
Xanthe
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fandom is a fantastic addition to Eden Finley's Famous series though it definitely has a little more of a darker edge to it than the previous two books (please read the trigger warnings).
My Heart went out to both Denver and Mason with the emotional turmoil that they go through, separately when apart for eighteen months, and then after they reunite and try to rebuild their friendship.
Denver's struggles come more from discovering things about himself and then embarrassment over one moment in time
Athira
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, awesome-series
I was really looking forward to Mason and Denver's book and Fandom doesn't disappoint in the least!

The vibe of the book is a bit more angstier than the previous two in the series, with some heart wrenching moments.

“I’m waiting for the moment you break my heart.” Again.

Of course this has a great HEA, because hello??, there's nothing better than angst with happy ending! Also has ex-best friends to lovers, so it was totally my jam!

I love how Mason was very comfortable with his body and how Denver
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, mm-band
Fandom is the third book in Eden Finley's Famous series. And, oh, how I adore this book.

Denver and Mason's tale is a second chance romance with plenty of regret and longing.

These two men have a long history and there's so much to repair just to be friends again, let alone more.

The fat shaming aspect is a large part of Mason's issues. Being out of the spotlight, he gained forty pounds and certainly isn't going to be accepted in the limelight again. We all know that celebrities are "supposed" b
Annie
Apr 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, m-m, rockstar

Fandom is the third book in the Famous series. As with the other books, this one can certainly be read as a standalone since it deals with a new couple. That said, there is a connecting storyline following the reunion of a popular boy band, of which the two main characters were members, making Famous one of those series that works best read in order.

Based on the blurb, I expected Fandom to be my favorite of the series. Friends to lovers is a perennial favorite, and the addition of a g
NicoleR.M.M.
I have been thinking hard about my review for this book. I've been struggling a little bit to find my words, and maybe I still am.

First of all, I loved Eden Finley's Fake Boyfriend series and those books turned her into an auto-buy author for me. I also love her collab with Saxon James and the CU hockey series.
But when it comes down to the Famous series, we haven't really clicked. The first book started off well enough, but the second was just 3 stars (which, honestly, was just 21/2 star with
Grace
Terri
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was another great story in this series about former boy band members finding love as they considered reuniting. This time around, the MC's were both band members. I loved Denver and Mason, best friends who became estranged after Denver kissed Mason then ran away from the repercussions, expecting to be rejected by the man he loved. For his part, Mason was confused and angry about Denver abandoning him and not coming back around when Mason really needed his support. There was a lot for these ...more
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Best friends, to enemies, to lovers is one of my favourite tropes, so I couldn't wait to start Fandom.
Denver and Mason were best friends, then Denver ghosted Mason after kissing him, when Mason said he didn't feel that way about him as he is straight.
I wasn't expecting so much heartache in this book. I really felt the loneliness that they both went through after that. My heart ached for them to reconnect, and work through their issues. The speed of their reconnection and understanding of their
Kristin
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Denver and Mason oh how they pull at the heartstrings!
Be prepared for some high emotions with this one. You may not need a whole box of tissues but have a few of them close by. Sometimes the road to a happy ending is long and a bit bumpy but that makes the happiness so much sweeter.

Denver:
Oh my heart this boy who seems to be carefree carries such a heavy weight from a past buried deep. I wanted so much for him to be loved that way he truly deserves. That isn't saying that I didn't want to yell a
Mari  Cardenas
5 Stars!

Honestly, I wasn't sure I was going to love Mason and Denver's story as much as I did, even though this is double GFY/bi-awakening, which is one of my favorite tropes. But the last 25% totally changed my mind, and if you're anything like me, you'll likely need to stock on your tissues before you get to that part.

I really liked Denver, my heart broke for everything he'd gone through since he was little. I liked Mason, too, although I wanted to shake some sense into him at some point or o
Amber
Another AMAZING book by the talented Eden Finley! I read this book within 2 days, I couldn't put it down or swipe my fingers across the screen of my tablet fast enough. Every time I picked up my tablet to start reading again, the real world disappeared. I was totally lost to their story. Fandom wasn't quite as steamy as some of the previous books, but it worked for this book because it's clearly what Mason & Denver needed. That's not saying there wasn't some hot moments though, because they so w ...more
Anita _booktoread
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
Eden’s writing just gets better and better.

This Famous series, while it might have started as mostly light hearted with some deeper elements, this one, book 3, was an emotional ride. Both of these characters have abandonment issues and while Denver realised years ago that he was in love with Mason, Mason has only just come to the conclusion that his heartache for the last 2.5 yrs is actually because he loved Denver as more than a friend.
The ups and downs of this storyline was heart breaking at t
Kera (featherboundbooks)
Apr 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
After falling so hard for Ryder and Lyric, I didn’t know if anything could top it... but Mason and Denver were just sweet perfection.

They were best friends throughout the run of their boy band Eleven... but the night they all decided to call it quits on the band, one single kiss blew their friendship up completely.

Now, with three members of the band willing to bring it all back together, Mason and Denver will have to finally be in the same room again after all these years.

After the band split,
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • Show Me (Extracurricular Activities #3)
  • Aftermath (Vino & Veritas, #5)
  • Stud (Four Bears Construction #5)
  • Heartscape (Vino & Veritas, #2)
  • Undercover (Vino & Veritas, #4)
  • Featherbed (Vino & Veritas, #1)
  • Fools (Licking Thicket, #3)
  • Booklover (Vino & Veritas, #6)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • Bossy
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Starting From the Top (Starting From, #5)
  • Coaching the Nerd (Nerds vs Jocks, #2)
  • Pretty Wild (Boys in Makeup #3)
  • Pinot & Pineapple Lumps (Southern Lights #4)
  • Vanilla Steamer (Bold Brew #4)
  • Schooling the Jock (Nerds vs Jocks, #1)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Famous (3 books)
  • Pop Star (Famous, #1)
  • Spotlight (Famous, #2)

News & Interviews

“If my hands grip hard enough, they could brand his body. If I kiss him gently, his heart could know I’m his. And if I love him long enough, his head could tell him to stay.

But deep down, I know he won’t.”
0 likes