Start by marking “Sunlight (Blood Magic, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sunlight (Blood Magic, #4)

Sunlight

(Blood Magic #4)

Tegan is learning that it’s not all fun and games being in a relationship with the most powerful vampire in the city. For one thing, there seems to be a catastrophe around every corner, and for another, how can a relationship between a half-witch and an immortal actually work?

Fearing Ethan’s transformation, Finn has decided to escape the city with his friends in tow. Unfor
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 259 pages
Published March 30th 2021 by L.H. Cosway (first published December 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sunlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunlight

Start your review of Sunlight (Blood Magic, #4)
Lady Heather

"5- It's the attraction of the soul that links two people together- Stars!"

Sunlight is the final book in the Blood Magic tetralogy.
What a wonderful conclusion to this well-written, well-developed, and well-executed series!

I loved how Ethan and Tegan's relationship has developed.
I love that they're now free to love and be who they were meant to be with one another.

And even with so much power at hand, Ethan's only want - his only need is to be Tegan's.
Tegan is also learning to control and tap
Antonella
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
SERIES: Blood Magic #4 - can't be read as standalone
GENRE: paranormal romance
CLIFFHANGER: no final book in a series
RATING: 3, 5 ⭐
SONG: edge of seventeen

Woah that ending woke me up...I was like wait (view spoiler)

If you like vampires and witches..if you like Vampire diaries pick this series up..

it is available on KU!!["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]
Joanna Mazurkiewicz
I was always a big fan of the Tegan series, so now I’m a bit sad that the story has ended. There was ton of surprises in this book. I loved Finn’s voice and his big ‘teaser’ attitude. There was a lot of hot sex in the book and a particular twist that I didn’t see coming. The ending was unexpected as well and I loved the idea the author come up with the spin series. Tegan didn’t disappoint, she was courageous and sweet. Ethan is still super sexy and now in power and as usual Tegan can’t resist hi ...more
Carvanz
This was definitely a wild finish for the series!

As this book begins, Teagan has a lot to deal with, part of that is the question of Ethan and how the actions at the end of Witching Hour are going to affect him. I must confess, there were times that I was uncertain what their life was going to look like as he reacted and made choices that had me questioning his motivation.

neck kisses | We Heart It - image #1684902 on Favim.com

This is written a bit differently than the previous books as we have Finn’s point of view along with Teagan’s. This was a lit
phoebess
Mar 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
In the last book of the series, all characters found themselves in quite a pickle. I loved they found some humor in their dire situation—those witty dialogues and quips were refreshing and managed to balance “the darkness” out perfectly.
I was a bit worried about the story being divided into two POVs, Tegan’s and Finn’s. But after a few chapters, I found myself laughing at Finn’s take on how to handle all those wins and losses and was looking forward to another of his POVs short after that.
Of cou
Andréa
What a ride this has been !

Last book in the Blood Magic series and I’m sad even if it’s just goodbye for now and not forever.

So many ups and downs and twists. I’ll need a moment to wrap my head around all that has happened. And that ending… I was not ready and I almost thought I was going crazy for not seeing it coming, so well done Ms. Cosway !

This series got better with each book and I loved that we got both Finn’s and Tegan’s POVs in this final installment. It brought a new dimension to th
Rosanna
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PRN fans
The final book in a four part series, Tegan's Power was a wonderful ending to the cast of characters I've grown to love throughout the years. It also marks the beginning of a new series. (There is an excerpt of it at the end of the book) yay!

Book 3 spoiler ahead

I was left breathless at the end of book three and spent months wondering how this new information would play out. With Rita gone evil and Ethan drinking the ultimate power, anything was possible.

What I loved most about this book was th
Mel
4.5 stars!

The Blood Magic finale is here and it is fantastic! Sunlight opens with Ethan heading the vampires and Theodore’s threat still very real. Ethan wants peace for all but before he can achieve it, he and Teagan have to figure out how to eliminate the sorcerer once and for all, and it’s not going to be an easy feat with Rita backing the bad guy.

I was hooked on this story, desperate to see what the outcome would be. Like the previous books, there are twists and turns I didn’t see coming and
Mischa
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I felt like the last battle was really short, and, well, not really a battle at all. That definitely disapppointed me a bit. But other than that, I really enjoyed this finale (just like the series as a whole). And overall, it was a very satisfying ending, too, despite the fact that the author never wrote that Darya spin-off she planned.

Honestly, I just wish Rita and Roman had their own spin-off. Now that would have been a LOT of fun lol.
Konny
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sunlight is the conclusion in this serial. Sunlight is not a stand-alone, I recommend to read the books in order. Since the previous book ended with a bang, this book starts immediatedly where book three was left off.
Ethan is the leader of his race in Tribane, Tegan is at his side and everything could be peachy. But there's still danger out there.
Welcome back to Tribane for the last time.
The main characters are seriously melting hot, the storyline is fantastic, the sidecharacters get their hea t
Ari
I've been blown away by this last installment. It all wrapped up so well. Cosway did leave it open for perhaps another series, with Darya, as ruler of Tribane. Of course, in the future. It'd be lovely to see Tegan & Ethan, & rest of the crew. For me, I found this last book to be exciting, thrilling, and oh so sexy!! Yay!! I really enjoyed the back and forth POV's between Tegan & Finn. Speaking of Finn, I'm really glad he found his HEA. That was nice. I was really surprised at how Ethan turned ou ...more
Emma Meade
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampire
A fun and bittersweet read since this is the last book. I'm sad to say goodbye to Ethan, Tegan, Finn and everyone else in Tribane. Ethan and Tegan's romance sizzled in this book. Boy are they a hot couple! After all they'd been through in the first three books, getting to be together finally was well-deserved.
And it was fun to experience life through Finn's eyes.
Danielle
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Perfect ending to a fantastic series!!
Nightbird Novels
Mar 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

*** Sunlight is the fourth and final book in the Blood Magic series, which should be read according to series order. This review may contain spoilers if you are not yet caught up in the series. ***

Ever since Tegan Stolle began learning the secrets behind her mystical bloodline, her biggest job has been to protect her blood itself, at all costs... especially from vampires...

But with an evil sorcerer determined to tear apart the city of Tribane, and all of her friends who live there, Te
Dali
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I think Sunlight was the perfect ending to this series. It had everything. Excitement, intrigue, so many swoons and oh so, so many sexy times.

Sunlight, the fourth and last installment of the Blood Magic series by L.H. Cosway picks up right where Witching Hour left us dying to know what would happen to Ethan and Tegan.

I absolutely loved Tegan in this book. She’s grown so much, she’s more confident and I really liked how she never gave up on Rita. This book totally passes the Bechdel
Kahea
***5 Stars***

If I thought the previous books in the series were chock full of all kinds of crazy goodness, this one definitely puts those to shame, because boy does the author take us on one hell of a ride.
Not unexpected considering we are all geared up for the showdown with Theodore, but it was the little added extras that made this one epic finale.

I have to say that while Tegan and Ethan are the main characters, and ones I really did like throughout out the majority of the series, I also
Sara Ann
Mar 08, 2021 rated it liked it
Julia Stevens
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rare-edin22
With vampires, witches, sorcerers and slayers all battling for control of the city, Sunlight was a very enjoyable, easy to read, fast paced conclusion to this action packed series.

It continues straight after the cliffhanger of the previous book. For Tegan there is danger everywhere. Vampires and evil sorcerers are after her blood, but has she now got the ultimate protector in the transformed Ethan or will he succumb to darkness too?

I really enjoyed this final book and we had the added bonus of
Susan - Read, Read, No Sleep, Repeat
Sunlight is the fourth and last book in the Blood Magic series and I devoured them all in a fortnight (foregoing a lot of sleep!). Crammed full of witches, vampires, sorcerers and magical creatures - this series is a fantasy lover’s dream.

Sunlight is written from both Tegan and Finn’s perspective which kept the novel really fresh and helped me better understand the characters and their actions. It also meant that more action could happen as both characters narrated different storylines. We’re a
Catalina
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Things you should know. 1. I received a free ARC for an honest review of Sunlight. 2. I love reading L.H. Cosway's books. 3. Reading this series was hard because the first 3 books had lots of conflict and not enough sweet. 4. Book 4 makes it all better because there was love.

Sunlight is the conclusion of the Blood Magic series. In this book, we have the main character Tegan. Just like the song says, she has 99 problems, but at least love isn't one. Sunlight was a lot more enjoyable to read beca
Teza Bella
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Sunlight is book 4 in a 4 part series and cannot be read as a standalone book.

What makes this book interesting it that it is told from the point of view of Tegan and also Finn. It makes the book a little different from the others in the series. What it did take from this was Finns change in his stance, I like how he really reflected in this book and I also like his humour.

This book is very fact paced from the outset where Tegan wonders how lif
carrie thackston
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sunlight starts off right after that doozy of an ending in Witching Hour. Things have taken a drastic turn. What happens now? Every one is so unsure if previous alliances still stand, who is going to do what and how. There are new players in the game. Some are sketchy and some are encouraging. I got so engrossed in reading this! I loved watching Tegan and Ethan's relationship evolve. It was sweet and hot! I loved how many twists and turns there were. Never a dull moment! We also get inside Finn' ...more
Elizabeth
Mar 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sunlight was a fantastic ending to the Blood Magic series. I was Team Finn from his very first introduction, if you've made it this far in the series, you know that Tegan is with Ethan, (which, now that I'm finished I see why). I was so excited to see that this book was going to be from his pov, as well as Tegan's. I loved everything about Alora and Finn, including the damsel in distress meeting and the age gap. Alora was a great addition to this crew of misfits, and of course, she has her own s ...more
Ally72
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sunlight is the final book in L.H. Cosway’s Blood Magic series. And what a wild ride it was! I couldn’t have imagined all that L.H. had in store for us in this last book. Each chapter will leave you guessing what’s next and the addition of new characters opened more storylines. For example, I’ve loved Finn since Nightfall and was so delighted that he got extra time on the page as well as his POV. He deserved a proper love interest, and you will love Alora in that role. Ethan and Tegan have even ...more
Alexandra D'Andrea
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

This was my favorite book in the series. I loved having the secondary love story from Finns perspective. It was a really cute addition to an already great story. I was a little concerned while reading the last chapter, but it was short lived and this series ended on an amazing note. I can’t wait to see if there will be other releases in this universe, it’s been a wild ride and I want to revisit these characters and their lives again and again.

T
Yodamom
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fast and furious ! There is no time to relax, stuff is happening all around all the time. I was shocked more than once, I may have gasped ! The author did something so shocking towards the end I stopped reading and just sat there for a while. This is the fourth book in the series, each builds upon the previous book. You really need to read them in order to understand the who's, why’s and the motivations.
There is hate, death, love, fights, mysteries, magic, and a little something unexpected. I ca
Patricia Wonderland
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sunlight brilliantly ends the Blood Magic series and leaves me with a feeling of sadness ... I will miss the characters that I have grown to love greatly. I lived their story, with them, I knew them well and had become attached to them. Four books in their company, to laugh with them, to be afraid, to be surprised, to be moved... It's always difficult to say goodbye to extraordinary characters.
This 4th book brings us new characters (yes again lol), including the talented and original Roman but a
Anima
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
The perfect finale. It was so easy to get caught up in this world of vampires, witches and other supernatural beings. They were sort of humanized a bit so readers felt connected. Finn and Tegan took point in this book, swapping views on the same situation or independent dealings. After meeting Finn and knowing his past, and feelings for Tegan, it was lovely to see his story work out. All the questions and situations were resolved and I don’t think we’re done with them yet. I was fortunate to rec ...more
Sonja Ton
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t want this to ever end so I had to read really slow. I’m so excited about this series and I was so pleased with the way the story unfold.

I love Finn so much and I almost hoped that he could be Tegan’s human lover but I’m pleased he got his own happy ending.

I highly recommend this series even if you are not into vampires or supernatural creatures. It’s a wonderful and well developed world and I would have loved it to become a Netflix show.

Amanda White
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending!! I really enjoyed the conclusion to this story and how everything wrapped up. There was lots of action and adventure and a few twists that kept it going. Tegan and Ethan were such a great couple to watch grow into their love and I also really enjoyed seeing events from Finn’s POV. He is so witty and lovable it was refreshing seeing his perspective. I look forward to more from this world LH Cosway has built.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Heart Smart (Work For It #2)
  • Mad About Ewe (Common Threads #1)
  • Street Smart (Work For It #1)
  • Under Pressure (Lessons Learned #1)
  • Black Sunshine
  • All Rhodes Lead Here
  • Give Love a Chai (Common Threads #2)
  • To Have and to Hate
  • Weights of Wrath (Cipher Office, #4)
  • The One That I Want (Scorned Women's Society #3)
  • Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
  • Hands Down
  • Dewey Belong Together (Green Valley Library, #7)
  • The Player Next Door
  • Eye Candy (Fighting for Love #3)
  • Oops, I've Fallen
  • Wild Wind (Chaos, #6.6)
  • Marriage and Murder (Solving for Pie: Cletus and Jenn Mysteries, #2)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Blood Magic (4 books)
  • Nightfall (Blood Magic, #1)
  • Moonglow (Blood Magic, #2)
  • Witching Hour (Blood Magic, #3)