Start by marking “Openly Yours (Offbeat Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Openly Yours (Offbeat Shifters, #2)

Openly Yours

(Offbeat Shifters #2)

Falling in love was the easy part. When we have to face more tragedy, will it bring us closer or drive us apart?

Now the tour is over, Issac has to adapt to depending financially on someone else for the first time.

When my world gets thrown into turmoil again, I need to learn that relying emotionally on others isn’t a bad thing.

We have to face our biggest challenge together—
Published March 2nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Openly Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Openly Yours

Start your review of Openly Yours (Offbeat Shifters, #2)
Cadiva
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
While I liked book one, it was a pretty typical omegaverse shifter romance.

In this one though, I was very much impressed by how Colette brought something different to the trope and examined infertility in an mPreg world.

It was handled with sensitivity and care and I found all the emotional turmoil and the journey both Jesse and Isaac went through utterly compelling.

Things are also moving along nicely with both Jesse's career and the new Youth Centre and I liked the way both men sank into thei
Ζωή Παππά
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’m so happy we got another book with Jesse and Isaac. I loved their love story in book one and I wasn’t ready to let them go. This book is a bit different than the first one but equally wonderful. There are no secret stalkers and action scenes but we get to see how both Jesse and Isaac are dealing with the events of book one. Their journey to their happily ever after is not an easy one but their love is strong and it was beautiful to see them get even closer and grow stronger together. In this ...more
True Loveislovereview
4.5 stars. A new label, new plans, they step into a new chapter of their lives. Jesse and Isaac are going strong together. Jesse yearns to give his mate babies, but every time there is a disappointment, and gosh that was hard to watch. When you have a future in mind and you have to deal with different cards, that’s heartbreaking.

Thank goodness they got through this and got out even stronger out than before.

The author took this story to another level. Infertility they are confronted with is hard
Xanthe
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Openly Yours is the sequel to book one in the series, Secretly Mine, and follows singer, Jesse, and his new mate, Isaac. After the drama of Jesse's stalker, they're moving forward with their dreams for the future.
It's so sweet and heartfelt how much in love these two are. It's something they definitely had to work for before but now are happy together excited for what they can have. Of course, while there are quite a few highs, there's at least one big low in this book and it hits both MC's hard
Heather
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Openly yours is book 2 of the Offbeat Shifters series and continues on from book 1 with Issac the tiger shifter and Jessie the wee capuchin monkey shifter. Though the tour is over and the two of them are together things that happened in book 1 are still effecting them mentally and physically. The death of the band roadie, the effect of taking heat blockers for years, adapting to a new job and company.
Issac wants to open up a youth centre for kids and together they want kids, a perfect big house
R
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
The continuation of the story of Jesse and Isaac.

Both men are working towards their happy ever after. Jesse has an exciting future with a new label and Isaac is getting his center for at risk youth. I though the author handled the meshing of their lives very well. The growth of the relationship, and the men themselves was well done. Even Jesse’s father (who I didn’t like in the first book) matured into a likable person.

Difficult subject matter was handled with grace. I liked that the author didn
Jerri
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 for Isaac and Jesse. Another great story for Colette! Sweet and redeeming, with all the feels. It’s an important story, and one that needs to be told, really. Adoption isn’t viewed as being as desirable choice when it comes to infertility. No matter what the diagnosis or outcome, it’s a difficult and painful thing to have to go through. Our guys came through with flying colors!
Kaila
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
this series is amazing.. it makes me happy and smile.. makes me happy and interested and keeps me guessing. i keep expecting things to go one way and it ends up going a totally different way. i loved it and cannot wait for the next!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Sweet and cuddly! An adorable sequel that captured my heart. The characters experience some difficult downs and exciting top of the world ups in this story. The characters certainly pull at the heart strings so be prepared for an emotional ride!
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Openly Yours is the second book in the Offbeat Shifters series by Colette Davison. This one picks up where Secretly Mine leaves off. And, wow, it's amazing to spend time with these men again.

When we catch up with Jesse again, he wants to get pregnant and is feeling guilty that he might not be able to reproduce. He's also feeling guilty about his friend's death.

Once again, I adore Jesse and Isaac. They're so perfect together, complimenting one another and encouraging each other. They are strong
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Mar 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, romance
OPENLY MINE is the second book in the Offbeat Shifters series, and we continue with the tiger and monkey mates. Now openly mated, Isaac and Jesse have a busy time ahead of them. Not only is there the Youth Centre to get sorted, but Jesse is recording a new album. Because these two are suckers for punishment, they also decide to move home and arrange a wedding too. Throw in some health complications, and you've got a story to lose yourself in.

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. And, as wrong as this
Terri
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of the love story of omega popstar Jesse Steele and alpha former bodyguard Isaac Gray. This book is full of love and emotion, and I think it is even better than the book one, Secretly Mine.
Jesse and Isaac are mates now, and they are dealing with finding a home, starting a children's center, planning a wedding, preparing for Jesse's first release under a new record label, and dreaming of starting a family while coping with fears of infertility. Their love for each other
Coline Peterson
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, being able to read more about Jesse and Isaac romance in the Offbeat Shifters series by Colette Davison was such a treat. Now that we are mated, Jesse is consumed with having a child it is an exceptable and expected outcome with all of the omegas, but what happens when you can't. We're getting married and moving into our future, we bought a big barn of a house, our  plans for our youth center is moving forward, and under my new music label my career is back on track. But what ...more
Kat Husted
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I said it be for and I’ll say it again…
Can I get a monkey to cuddle too? Often a sequel feels like the same plot done again but Colette wrote sequel is a new an original plot that continues the story of Jesse and Isaac. They somehow become even more awesome characters with an expanded upon world and even better cast. This second chapter in their lives is extremely emotional and rewarding. And I cannot wait to hear more in bits and pieces of the live of the rest of the cast as they get their stor
Ida Umphers
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It may seem strange to describe a book about shifters as "realistic", but I love this book for giving us a glimpse into not just the romance part of relationships, but what happens after you find that one person to spend your life with. Here we find Jesse and Isaac dealing with issues of dependence versus independence in all the important areas like finances, emotional needs, wanting a family, etc. We get inside their decision making process and the nitty gritty of living with and loving someone ...more
Jeanette Buck
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Second book of this series and continuation of Jesse and Isaac's love story. I don't even know where to start with this book. It was amazing in so many ways. The way Colette gets the raw emotions across is really remarkable. I also really appreciate that she took on infertility which is something very close and personal to me and it isn't something I have come across in this genre before. Their wedding was beautiful described as well. I'm glad that they got their happy ending 💜 ...more
Lydia Devlin
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and I am more than happy to recommend it!
A beautiful story that continues straight on from Secretly Mine.
The subject of infertility is written with such care and consideration,but,also,not sugar coated, and I want to thank Colette for this.
I don't want to give spoilers for this, I want to urge readers to dive in and immerse themselves in this beautifully written gorgeous story.
(I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in this series.)
Beatriz Patricio
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was much more emotional than the first one. It was full of pain, caused by real problems, and I think it just brought more depth and realness to this story. It was meaningful.
This book was full of sweet moments, little drama, and so full of love. I felt myself falling in love with Jesse and Isaac all over again. It was beautiful.
I love this series, and I can’t wait to read Austin’s book 💗
Mandy Tunstill
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Openly Yours is Brilliant and amazing to follow on in the life of Isaac & Jesse and what they do next is an emotional but beautiful journey for both of them so get out your hankies it made me cry, these two are made for each other and the love and care is so captivating. Recommend so much simply fantastic 💞💞
Cameron
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think I could cry more than when I read Secretly Mine, but holy goodness I cried my eyes out over this book. It’s so sweet, so full of love, but there are some moments where I honestly felt my heart break.
Helen
Simply brilliant

Colette has written a brilliant book handling a very sensitive nature, something I have never read in shifter/Mpreg books before.

Isaac and Jesse face a childless future and are given options for having a family that they desperately want. Do they go through IVF, surrogacy or adoption. Not having children doesn't seem an option for them, Jesse believes thats his job as an omega, to go through heats and get pregnant. Did living on heat blockers for years do this to him?

Whilst all
Wendy Ballard
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!

Emma Brown
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Read the trigger warnings. This is a fantastic continuation for Jesse and Isaac. Colette handles topics of infertility with sensitivity. I adore the fact that Jesse and Isaac don’t give up on their dreams for a family. They go to show that with determination and grit you can make your dreams come true.
Karolina Cebula
Jesse and Isaac can finally be openly together, thus they plan their future and undertake joint ventures, the first of which is buying a house in which they can make their dreams come true. Unfortunately, after the beautiful beginning of their life together, the first problems appear, the most difficult of which are undoubtedly Jesse's troubles with getting pregnant. Both Jesse and Isaac must deal with what fate has in store for them. However, finding balance and accepting the new situation is n ...more
Szidi ☼
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
It's hard to talk about this book, my feelings are a bit mixed and after 1 week I still don't realy know what to say.

I loved reading more about Jesse and Isaac, but there were times when I thought it's just too much and I would have been happy without this book too. The big question - pregnancy - is Jesse fertile or he can't be pregnant no matter what?

It's most mostly really emotional, I admit that, and the topic (infertility) was written with care and it was heartbreaking to read it, so Colet
ButtonsMom2003
Shelves: blog
Even better than the first book.

Openly Yours is the second book in the Offbeat Shifters series. While Secretly Mine had a very good HFN ending, I was happy that we get to read more about Jesse and Isaac. In this second book we get to see how they are settling into life with each other and how some of the plans they made in book one come to fruition.

The story, in part, deals with infertility so if this is a trigger for you please be aware of this. The author treats this subject in a very caring m
Emily Hernandez
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Compared to the fast-paced first book in this series, Openly Yours was a much softer, sweeter look at how Jesse and Isaac shaped their relationship and took it to the next level. I didn't think it'd be possible for me to love these two any more, but watching them support and care for each other, deepen their emotional bond, and start to fulfill their dreams filled my heart with happiness. This story dealt with the emotional trauma associated with infertility, but despite how heartbreaking it was ...more
Wendy
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing continuation to the story of Isaac and Jesse.. A roller coaster of a ride with real life fertility problems set in a shifter omegaverse.
Dealing with possible infertility and irregular heats due to being on heat suppressants for years as he climbed to success as a pop star, Jesse was not given the choice to decide for himself to take the medication that was meant for short term as a long term solution to keep him working.
The characters were so well written and developed by Ms. D
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
I love everything about this beautifully written, sweet, emotional story and I could not put it down. Openly Yours is even better than the first book, Secretly Mine, and I love seeing Jesse and Isaac settling into their new life together. They are so ready to start the next phase of their relationship including marriage, buying a house and starting a family. When they are given the heartbreaking and devastating news that there is little chance of them having a baby their relationship grows even ...more
Faye K
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
💞A great start as both Jesse and Isaac start the next chapter of their lives. Jesse was desperately trying to get pregnant for the last 4 months but things aren't meant to be. The story includes grief which they go through with the 3 stages beautifully written. Both Jesse and Isaac's lives turn busy with Jesse's recording and the Youth centre and other events they are planning for. Nope no spoilers. Whats comes from sadness was for happier times.. Oh I loved Charlie he gave out great advise to J ...more

• Of Betrayal and Monsters (Winsford Shifters, #2)
  • Stud (Four Bears Construction #5)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • The Quiet House (Black and Blue, #2)
  • Of Secrets and Wolves (Winsford Shifters #1)
  • Zander (Johnson Family Rules, #1)
  • How to Catch a Biker (Chester Falls, #5)
  • The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • We Have Till Monday
  • Broken Boy (Atlanta Daddies #1)
  • Ginger Kisses
  • Show Me (Extracurricular Activities #3)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)
  • Fools (Licking Thicket, #3)
  • Can You Reach Us? (The Outreach #2)
  • Little (99 Daddies, #5)
I'm an indie author from the UK, who writes contemporary and paranormal M/M romance. My books have flawed characters, happy endings, and lots of heart.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK:

JOIN MY READER GROUP ON FACEBOOK:

Offbeat Shifters (4 books)
  • Secretly Mine (Offbeat Shifters, #1)
  • Unapologetically Me (Offbeat Shifters, #3)
  • Unashamedly Us (Offbeat Shifters, #4)

News & Interviews