Start by marking “Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)

Wynter

(Silver Skates #1)

When a pair of magical skates helps me find my fated mates, the last thing I expect is to get rejected, betrayed, and framed for a crime I didn't commit.

I moved to Silver Springs to escape my past. Fell in love with the small supernatural town. Made friends with its quirky residents. Even got my dream job.

But just when life's finally looking up, disaster strikes. The clean
Published January 18th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Wynter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wynter

Start your review of Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)
Annette
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love heavy books. I love books that make me cry. I love books that make me scream and shout. However, at the moment the world is a dark and depressing place. There's loads of hatred, there's loads of misinformation, there's a pandemic taking lives, we all can't see our friends that much. So, at the moment I also really need some lighter stuff, stuff that makes me smile, that makes me feel happy. The Silver Springs series has been one big comforting hug so far and I'm glad they're back!

And how!
Maureen
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We're back in Silver Springs for season 3, Silver Skates. This time, the focus is on the newly opened ice rink in town

As ever, Julian's spells have gone awry and are prompting fated mates to come together. In this case, it's Zoe Wynter, who works from the Cleanly Den company.

We have hot mates, a mystery to solve, lots of cameos from previous books and those to come and more than a little magic!

I love this world and I'm so glad we're back here!
Brianna Belbin
I absolutely loved this book and the start of season three! As much as I’ve enjoyed Mia’s other FMC’s, Wynter is probably my favorite of them all. This book had all of the feels- I laughed my ass off and even found myself tearing up a few times. I also liked the mystery, steamy moments, and sports within the story.
I enjoyed learning more about Zoe since we’ve always just seen her in passing or during a job. She was a very relatable character, but I think Xavi, her ice block shifter mate was the
Tash
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Skates felt like coming home and returning a beloved world with familiar faces.
If you have read the other book in this world, you know who Wynter is .
She been a familiar face for a while so Harlan had to do her justice and she did just that.
Wynter's back story was unexpected and explained a lot about her. It helped explain Wynter's character when she made her rash decisions and was forced to take things into her own hand.
It caused a lot of drama but it wouldn't been a SS book if didn't
Charlotte
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zoelle aka Zoe (FMC) is the prime suspect when a series of thefts hit Silver Springs and has a habit of being in all the places she works at. She takes it upon herself to find out who the culprit is. Leading to her ending up with an unwanted flatmate Minerva and like previous books shes her usual catty self but at times shes actually funny. More complications come in magic skates, annoying Ex boyfriends - Ghost, a sweet reporter - Xavi and a flirty & funny hockey player - Leith. Plenty of steamy ...more
Mareike
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is quite possibly my favourite book by Mia Harlan. Both Amber and Violet were good books, but I've been eager to read Zoe's book from the first moment I met her and her book was absolutely fantastic!

Zoe is such a heart warming character. As I was reading her book, I got all the feels and had the need to take Zoe away from all the mean 'kids' so that her heart could heal once again. Her guys were interesting and had me laughing in several areas of the book. One thing is for sure though: I'm
Maribel Palazuelos
Silver Springs + Mia Harlan = Always an amazing book

I loved this book so much, I think Wynter is my favorite female character from Mia, so far.
We get to read about characters from the past two series and get to know a little bit about knew characters that we’re going to meet in this new series and I can’t wait to read all the books.
This book in particular is really funny and I love how is not predictable, there’s a few things that happen in this book that I wasn’t expecting. You’ll have to rea
XxLaVampiresaAlexisxX
There's never a dull day in Silver Springs! Loved this soooo much! What a way to kick off season 3! Wynter is the first book in the Silver Skates collection. I am so excited to read this new collection. If you are new to Silver Springs, no worries...this can be read as a standalone. (Although, I would highly recommend to read previous seasons to enjoy it's awesomeness of this fun little town)

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review
Jacqueline Chappell
Loved this. Zoe is a very lovable FMC and her guys are too, especially Xavi her ice block shifter mate. I loved that he has a therapist. It makes him so relatable. I enjoyed the new world surrounding the ice rink and the magic skates. And tying it all up with previous characters from the Silver Springs universe was a great way to update on their progress in life and love. Definitely another winner from Mia Harlan.
Retta Holmes
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the start of the 3rd arc for Silver Springs and let’s say Mia Harlan starts it with a kick! Zoe Wynter our favorite Cleanly Den Witch finally gets her own story! It was fantastic. Zoe looks to being set up and confronted with someone from her past. All of which makes her question her future. She has to face her fears and find the culprit in order to move forward. Will she be able to? Loved this, her interactions with her mates and the people around her, set the stage for an excellent sto ...more
Lisa Bing
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a new Silver Springs season - Silver Skates. I have to say that if the upcoming stories are as entertaining as this one was, I'll be in a truly happy place ;) This story is full of quirky characters, or interesting characters with quirky traites/skills and the rediculousness of some things just had me trying to read faster to see how things were going to go ;) Zoe is a witch that uses her skills on the job, and on the ice ;) She meets 2 new fellas and yeah, sparks, but ...more
Katie
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favourite book from Mia Harlan so far! I loved Zoe as a character and I LOVED all the cameos from the other Silver Springs characters. It really felt like we were in Silver Springs and interacting with the community. I really enjoyed the guys as characters too. They were so unique. As always, the humour made me giggle and wonder how the heck Mia comes up with that stuff 🤣
I highly recommend this one and can't wait to read the other books in this series.
Mrs R
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book from the start. This story is exactly why I love the Silver Springs books, full of humour, hot mates, quirky residents and a great storyline to keep you reading.

This is book 1 in the 3rd season of the Silver Springs shared world but is a standalone.
Zoelle Wynter is loving her life in SS, she enjoys her job and has some great friends, she's just missing a mate to share it with.

Zoe is a great character, she's friendly, helpful and great at her job. We get to find out more about
Natalie panda eyes
Angela Denny
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what a great start to the next round of silver springs books. this one focuses on the new ice rink in town. Zoe is a fun and loveable FMC and her mates are unique. I loved her ice block shifter Zavi. He is adorable. this is a great fun read and I can't wait to see what else happens as the series continues. ...more
Jasmine Voosen
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wynter: A Fun, Quirky, Silver Springs Romance by Mia Harlan, what a way to start the new series!!! Mia is back with a heartwarming, quirky, funny, and definitely drool-worthy first installment. Anyone familiar with the previous Silver Springs Series will be delighted by this newest addition, while waiting, not so patiently for the next installments!
Jessica Gorgen
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t stop laughing

Loved this book so much. It was a little sad towards the beginning parts, but still had some humor because it’s a quirky town. I absolutely loved the chameleon shifters and Xavi the ice block! Could not stop laughing, especially during the library scene.
Christina Farrell
I loved this book so much! This book is Mia Harlan's best yet! The author found a way to make it both cute and steamy. I loved the bit of drama and the mystery in the book. I would love to read a follow up to Wynter's story! ...more
Heather Bane
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 of the Silver Skates series. I loved this book!! From the very start I was drawn in and felt like I was there throughout the book. I love the characters and the storyline is very well written. I’m so looking forward to the next book and recommend reading!!
Jessica Luyckx
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We are back in silver springs and wow what a start!
I really loved this story. you can read it alone but if you have read the last 2 series, a couple of characters are coming back.
I really liked zoe and her mates, she mate me laugh.

I started reading and could not stop.
Kelly Madison
Couldn't stop smiling

Another bingeworthy fun read that kept me smiling and laughing almost the whole time I was reading. She has always been one of my fave characters and her story was more than I ever dreamed. This is one series I could read forever.
Blue
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wyntastic!!!!!!

This book was epic. I’m so glad Wynter finally got her harem and her Ghost. This made me cry and laugh so hard. This was the best book to date from you Mia. I loved that we got to learn even more about Mini as well. I knew she couldn’t be all bad. I hope she gets her harem at some point as well.
Jennifer Bishop
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent start to this new series set in the Silver Springs Universe. I love Wynter and the guys and the storyline is great! I really loved this book and cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Helen Gray
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Guess who's back .... back again.....
Yes Silver Springs is back for a 3rd series, Silver skates and it kicks off wit the amazing Mia Harlan and Wynter!
If you are already familiar with Silver Springs you will have already come across Zoe, who works for Wes at the Cleanly Den. There is a thief in Silver Springs and the targets seem to be customers of the Cleanly Den which is causing problems for business and could ultiMATEly cost Zoe her job. And when Zoe puts on a pair of spelled skates her life
Jaemi
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Springs books are always fun to read. Wynter, the first book of the third season - Silver Skates, has not disappointed!

Zoelle Wynter loves her job as a maid at with the Cleanly Den. But lately, a string of misfortune has been following the Cleanly Den and may cost Zoe her job. While Zoe wants to save her job and clear the name of Cleanly Den and herself, she doesn't want to fall into old patterns of life.

When THE ex blows into town, Zoe knows that she's going hunting, if only to get Ghos
Brenda M.
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mia Harlan starts off Season Three of the Silver Springs stories magically.
Zoe Wynter has traded in her life , her location, and her dreams.
Being screwed over by someone you love will have that effect on you. And it seems like she's got some sort of hoodoo voodoo effect on men that get close to her.
Meanwhile her life and livelihood are at stake in this enchanted town, when someone starts stealing from the businesses she cleans for.
Zoe can't believe that her future in Silver Springs is at sta
Lauren
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute with a little mystery and some steam

I’ve read several books within this world, mostly from the Jewels Cafe series. I haven’t finished that series yet and I haven’t started the Library series yet but reading this book didn’t confuse me at all with the extra characters. There were mentions of characters that I hadn’t known yet but the author still explained who they were within Silver Springs world. In other words, you don’t have to read the other books to still understand what is happening i
Lisa Maher
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the world of Silver Springs so flipping much. It provides much needed entertainment in a crazy world. This book is no exception. Wynter is a witch who works for Cleanly Den and loves her job. When a string of robberies happens at each of the spots she has cleaned, hijinks arise as she tries to track down the thief. Coming across an old love and discovering that he and two new men in her life are her mates, adds to the craziness in her life. I love it when a guy grovels to get back in the ...more
Daisy Sauceda
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here is another season of Silver Springs. So lets meet Wynter, aka Zoe from the Cleanly Den. Something crazy is going on and it looks like it will all be pinned on Zoe. While all this is going on she goes to the skating rink to clean and decides to go skating afterwards. Only something happens, and she immediately knows. Now lets meet the guys, Leith the hockey player, Xavi the journalist, and Ghost the ex. Oh my word this is where it gets funny as heck. Get ready to laugh, cry and to be like om ...more
jennifer morton
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant start to a brilliant series, I was so excited to finally get to see zoe's side of the story and boy was I not disappointed. I love the way mia Harlan always has a way of drawing you in to the story with every story she writes while having you laughing at the same time. I loved the creative way mia Harlan added new characters with new abilities that I'd never think of my self. The loveble character that make you smile like julian with his wonky magic, Amber his mate who has truble with ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Lupine: Bah Humbug! (Spell Library #18)
  • Calluna: A Christmas Present for Klaus: A Silver Springs Spell Library Christmas Bonus
  • Hidden in Plain Sight
  • Destined to Run (A Shifting Society, #2)
  • Fangs Bear'd (Silver Springs)
  • Destined to Hide (A Shifting Society, #1)
  • Supernatural Lies (An Angel and Her Demons, #1)
  • Magnolia: Don’t Trip The Bride (Spell Library, #15)
  • Immortal Truths (An Angel and Her Demons, #2)
  • Lupine: Trick or Treat (Spell Library, #2)
  • Her Dark Moon (House of Wolves and Magic, #1)
  • Discord (Bound to the Fae, #1)
  • Wild Moon (Kingdom of Wolves, #1)
  • Cursed by Darkness (Under Their Unholy Protection, #1)
  • Dark Powers (Her Demon Lovers, #3)
  • A Familiar Murder (Oxford Magic Kitten Mysteries, #1)
  • Witch Secrets (The Order of the Cursed,#3)
  • Witch Fire (The Order of the Cursed,#2)
Mia Harlan lives in Canada with her husband (who’s definitely Not a Vampire) and their adorably fluffy cat. They recently welcomed a Mini Mortal (a baby girl) and are happy to report she doesn't have fangs.

Mia is a librarian by day and an author by night. She's been reading romance since she turned 13 and published her first novel in mid-2019. She writes humorous, quirky (and mostly paranormal) r

Silver Skates (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Ember (Silver Skates #2)
  • Neve (Silver Skates, #3)
  • Kari (Silver Skates, #4)
  • Storm (Silver Skates, #5)
  • Eirwen (Silver Skates, #6)
  • Eirlys (Silver Skates, #7)
  • Cider (Silver Skates, #8)
  • Frostine (Silver Skates, #9)
  • Peppermint (Silver Skates, #10)
  • Candela (Silver Skates, #11)