Start by marking “Caught by Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #3)” as Want to Read:
Caught by Love  (The Steeles at Silver Island, #3)

Caught by Love

(The Steeles at Silver Island #3)

He’s set on pleasure, but she’s all business. Sizzling chemistry and a surprising connection set this sexy love story in motion. But is it enough to last forever? Find out and fall in love on the sandy shores of Silver Island, home to coffee shops, boat races, midnight rendezvous, and the sexy, sharp-witted Steeles. USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestseller.

In USA Today
Published February 9th 2022 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Caught by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught by Love

Start your review of Caught by Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #3)
Leticia (jerseygirl)
Jan 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
"All I see right now is you."
Melissa Foster brings tears to my eyes once again. Maybe there will be a time when she won't. Maybe. But this wasn't it.
I wish I could live in a Melissa Foster book. I wish I could feel what I call the 'swoon factor' her heroes bring to the table. I wish I could know the kind of love her heroes and heroines share, the feeling of friendship and family, of being there for one another every step of the way.
Living in Silver Island would also be a dream come true.

"You're
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)

Caught by Love by Melissa Foster delivered an emotional and sexy romance. In true, Foster style Caught by Love will not only tug on your heart, but it will have you smiling as you follow Indie and Archer on their journey to happily ever after.

After meeting Archer in Tempted by Love and seeing him shrouded in anger, bitterness and sadness, I knew his story would
Nadine Bookaholic
Nope, it didn't happen...I thought I was going to make it through one out Melissa Foster's books without crying, but nope that didn't happen. Melissa Foster is one of my most favorite authors and it's because she writes books with tons of steam but so much heart that you cannot help falling in love with her stories time and time again.

CAUGHT BY LOVE is Archer Steele and Indira (Indi) Oliver's story, their story starts off with a bang and has you rooting for them every step of the way. I loved th
Jessica Alcazar
Feb 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, this woman can write no wrong!
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jan 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
project_20210714_1940242-01
Not only does this have HEAT but so much HEART. Check out my Full Review & Teasers on my Review Blog -> CLICK HERE
Erin Lewis
Feb 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Caught By Love (The Steeles At Silver Island #3) by Melissa Foster

This is the third book in the Steeles At Silver Island series and was a great addition. From the first chapter I was hooked and had a hard time putting it down as I became invested in Archer Steele and Indi Oliver, the woman who changes his life .
There is something about Melissa Foster’s writing style; her characters are well rounded and you cannot help but be drawn to them. Archer is arrogant, an alpha who has n
Jen
Feb 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Note: An ARC was provided by the author.

Be Steele my beating heart! See what I did there? Okay, yeah, I'm being a wee bit cheesy, and Caught by Love is anything but! This is the third novel in Melissa Foster's The Steeles at Silver Island series, and it's got Archer Steele, twin to Jack (better known as Jock, whose book, Tempted by Love, is the first in the series), as its male main character. He's paired with someone who should be familiar to longtime readers of Foster's--Indira Oliver. He's a
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Caught By Love takes us back to my happy place - Silver Island. Everything is bigger and better there, including the love stories. In this book the sexy winemaker-Archer and sassy make-up artist/entrepreneur-Indi, take us on a hot and sexy ride as they come to grips with their feelings for each other and their future together.

The bigger they are the harder they fall and they don’t get much bigger than Archer Steele. The big, burly, possessive grump, puts up the mother of all fights, but fall har
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Caught By Love by Melissa Foster was the third book in the Steele’s at Silver Island series. It was also one of many in her Love in Bloom series.

Archer Steele was one of several Steele siblings and the twin to Jock, book one, Tempted By Love. We got a glimpse into Archer during Jock’s story but through Caught by Love Foster dove into his backstory, the guilt and all of the baggage that went with Archer.

Indie Oliver was the sexy friend to Leni Steele. Indie had been around the Steele’s long enou
Tanja OMGReads
Feb 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads, 5star, feb-22
You know that feeling you get when you're so excited about something and then that thing disappoints?? Yeah well this was NOT the case. I can honestly say that after reading Melissa Foster's book for a while now that Archer Steel is hands down my favorite man written by her.

Archer has a grumpy and sometimes ugly side to him. He never dealt with his grief and this has caused him to close up and never give away his heart. But when his relationship with Indi progressed to more than a hoop-up here
Rosie Amber
Caught by Love is book #3 of The Steeles at Silver Island, a contemporary romance series set on the East coast of America.

Indi and Archer have been getting together on and off for a while. Archer runs the family wine business on Silver Island, while Indi is a hair and make-up artist in New York. Indi is friends with Archer’s sisters and plans to move to Silver Island to open a boutique.

This is a hot romance which goes from friends-with-benefits to a passionate relationship; both Indi and Archer
Ioana
Feb 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
"A match made in the most stubborn parts of heaven."

I love this quote and to one point it illustrates perfectly Archer and Indi's story.
Both of them have big issues that make them want just a casual relationship. They ease beautifully into it, until they help each other overcome them, and they realize their perfect days are filled with each other's presence.

There is so much family and heart in this book, as it is with all Melissa Foster's books. Both Archer and Indi are such lovely characters,
Becky Burrier
CCaught by Love is book 3 in The Steels at Silver Island. This is a series that really should read in order. The author's books are interconnected, referencing other families from other books. I will say that I have not a read much outside the Steeles and have been able to keep the story and characters straight but it can be confusing to read as a standalone. The author writes such great stories that honestly you will want to read them all.

I love visiting the Steeles of Silver Island. I love th
Jackie Wright
Feb 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Caught by Love is book three in The Steele’s at Silver Island and it’s a wonderful addition to the series. This is Archer Steele and Indi Oliver’s captivating journey and I’m sure like me you will be drawn in from the first few pages and there will be no putting down until the final words have been read.
Archer is the Steele man who has no interest in settling down, he is arrogant and alpha through and through but a woman named Indi who is moving to the island is about to turn his world upside do
Amy
Feb 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb for Caught by love I was really excited for Indi and Archer. Indi is a cool chick who started her own skin care company and loves what she does. She wants to help women feel beautiful 🤩 n their own skin. She wants to live her life for her and no one else. Archer however fell flat for me. He was not what I was expecting. In the first chapters he comes across like a Dom in the bedroom and then very lovey dovey. I did have trouble getting into their story but hope to see more ...more
Kelly Reynolds
Apr 26, 2022 rated it really liked it
This was really sweet with some great spice! I loved the small town vibes ❤️
Debra
Extra hot

Boy is this book red hot I'd give it a 100/10 on that scale. The reason for the hotness is the scorching hot chemistry between Archer and Indi, who have been hooking up with each other for months. As Indi moves to Silver Island Archer starts to get jealous when anyone acts interested in her. This is when he realised he was in love with her but I urge anyone to read this to find out all the twists and turns for yourself.
Nate Brightman
Feb 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I don’t try and tell people what’s a good book or a bad book in my reviews because that’s very personal and subjective. I just write about what I personally like or don’t like about a book. I love Melissa Foster and her one-hundred plus book Love in Bloom Universe. That said I wasn’t sure how much I’d like Caught By Love because I wasn’t a fan of Archer Steele, the male protagonist in this story when I met him in his brother Jock’s book Tempted by Love, the first book in this series. As he readi ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Archer & Indi ... schmexy, hot & emotional

Where oh where does Melissa Foster find these sexy, delicious men and the women who capture and tame their hearts? CAUGHT BY LOVE, book #3 in The Steeles of Silver Island series, had two such wonderful characters and their story had me laughing, shedding a few tears, and pulling my hair in frustration. Ms. Foster had me captivated with every word, description, and scene. My emotions ran riot experiencing everything from elation to devastation, so prepare
Sandy S
Feb 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
4.5stars--

4.5 stars--CAUGHT BY LOVE is the third instalment in Melissa Foster’s contemporary, adult THE STEELES OF SILVER ISLAND erotic, romance series- one of the many spin offs from the author’s LOVE IN BLOOM series. This is vintner Archer Steele, and make-up artist/business woman Indira ‘Indi’ Oliver’s story line. CAUGHT BY LOVE can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story line is revealed where necessary.

Told from dual third person pe
Romance Reads Reviewed by K
Jan 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I wish I had the kind of magic that literally could pull me into a book and make me live in the fictional town as a part of the community. Or be invisible for the characters but see the story play out. I would definitely lock myself on Silver Island, where the people are more friendly, and love is harder than anywhere else. Feeling the community spirit and family bonds, witnessing characters fall in love and chase their dreams would be my dream come through.

They say that the people who don't wa
Kelly (AndKellyReads)
I truly love Melissa Foster books, I do. I love the characters, I love the cozy feelings, and I love how happy everyone is at the end of each book. I adored Archer and his grumpy-butt self in the previous books, and I love the Steele family, so when I found out Caught by Love was going to be Archer's story, I jumped at the chance to read it. He's a messy human and I loved it and I was so happy he was going to be paired up with someone like Indi.

What I loved most about this story was how Indi an
Canadian Girl Book Blog (Menotah)
Shelves: 2022-arc
Caught by Love (The Steeles at Silver Island 3) by Melissa Foster
5 Maple Leaf Review

Her greediness for him was like gasoline to their inferno, She was his sustenance, the only thing that had ever centred him, and he needed more.

Archer is grumpy, arrogant, and does not want anything permanent. Indi loves her job as a makeup artist but has always wanted to open her own boutique for her cosmetics line. Indi decides she is going to make her dream come true and open a boutique on Silver Island, she t
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third book in this series, but as any Melissa Foster fan will know her books are all interlinked and we meet old friends along the way and make new ones ready for their own adventure. Interestingly in this one we find out the information (you may need a tissue at this stage) which starts of the Silver Harbour series - which I also highly recommend.

Archer has absolutely no interest in settling down, so spend
Crystal
Feb 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Foster is the author that'll never cease to amaze and entertain me. I always fall deeply in love with her characters. Her writing will always keep me coming back for more. The sex scenes, sexual tension, chemistry, pure animalistic lust... It always makes me blush and then re-read when I finish the book. I don't know why I do that. It's just been a habit for years. I'm weird, I know.

Honestly, I wonder how I can keep my reviews for Melissa's books fresh because I feel like I keep saying
Romancing the Reader
Archer Steele ladies and gentlemen. Archer 👏 Steele 👏

📖 𝗦𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: For the longest time, Archer Steele was just Indi's best friend's older brother. Then he was her acquaintances-with-benefits. And then they slowly stopped seeing other people. When both of them start wanting more, but are too terrified to actually make the jump. They're faced with a hard choice: Drop the crap from their respective pasts and move forward, or go their separate ways.

🌟 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄: If you know me you know I love me some cha
Lisa Dryden
Feb 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!

Indi is a woman wanting to follow her dreams despite her parents disapproval. She has wanted to open her own boutique and move to the island for a while and now her dream is in sight she decides she needs to protect her reputation by breaking things off with her best friend's brother, Archer. He however is determined to not let her go without a fight.

Archer.... where to start! I am not going to lie for one heart stopping moment I thought Melissa had created a leading
Xtymom
Feb 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
Ok Archer can be an abrasive jerk sometimes, but it’s obvious from the beginning of this story he’s changing for the better. He has many moments where you can feel him reflecting and trying to figure out what is happening to him. Well, Indi is happening to him. She’s getting under his skin. Indi has never asked Archer to change, after all they have a sex only relationship. Archer doesn’t want a relationship anyway and Indi has far more important things going on in her life like the opening of he ...more
Toni
Feb 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Melissa Foster is out. This is one I was highly waiting for after reading Jock’s story. This one is called Caught by love and follows Archer’s story. I must say it was worth the wait.

If you read Jock’s story then you know Archer is his brother and they’ve been through some extremely difficult times. Archer still hasn’t forgiven himself for losing his best friend and pushing his brother away during his time of grief. Archer thinks love and relationships are not meant for h
Becky Claxon
Jan 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series! Archer was such a complicated and troubled man. He was different from other guys who were players as he blamed himself for so many bad things that happened and were out of his control. I was glad he met his match with Indi. I loved her and she wasn’t afraid to call Archer on his bad behavior. She knew the score with Archer that he wasn’t relationship material, but the two were working on getting to know each other better. Archer was so blessed to have the famil ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Resisting Fate (Hope Falls: Brewed Awakenings #3)
  • Flirting with Fate (Hope Falls: Brewed Awakenings #4)
  • Unforgettable In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, Book 7)
  • Always on My Mind (Magnolia Sound Book 10)
  • Trusting Fate (Hope Falls: Brewed Awakenings #2)
  • Here, There and Everywhere (Butler, Vermont, #8)
  • Just One Dare (The Kingston Family, #5)
  • Just One Wish (The Kingston Family, #4.5)
  • Say It Like You Mane It (Boys of the Bayou Gone Wild #5)
  • How Much I Want (Miami Nights, #4)
  • Falling in Fate (Hope Falls: Brewed Awakenings, #1)
  • Someone Like You (Wild Widows #1)
  • The Proposal Playbook (Meet Me at the Altar, #4)
  • Kiss My Giraffe (Boys of the Bayou Gone Wild, #7)
  • Changing the Rules (Richter, #1)
  • Juniper Hill (The Edens, #2)
  • Her Dark Lies
  • Show Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers)
NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.

The Steeles at Silver Island (4 books)
  • Tempted by Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #1)
  • My True Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #2)
  • Always Her Love (The Steeles at Silver Island Book 4)

News & Interviews