Jump to ratings and reviews
The alpha of hell is my fated mate and he rejected me.

I’m an outcast in my pack and have been since the day I was born. Shunned by most of the wolves around me, I’ve managed to stay out of trouble… until now.
Now The Alpha of Stormfire is hunting me, but he doesn’t want to claim me as his mate.

He wants me dead.

Forced to leave my old life behind, I have no choice but to go on the run. Luckily, The Demon Hunting Trials is the perfect place to hide, even if it comes with a few obstacles.

Such as their leader is a total jerk, a wolf is blackmailing me to be his friend, and I swear my new, sexy as sin partner is trying to get us killed.

With demons running amok and the alpha of hell searching for me, I hope I can live long enough to get my revenge.

18+ Dark reverse harem romance full with a sassy and sarcastic heroine who finds her match.

239 pages, Kindle Edition

First published February 15, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

G. Bailey

161 books3,130 followers
G. Bailey is a USA Today bestselling author of books that are filled with everything from dragons to pirates. Plus, fantasy worlds and breath-taking adventures. Oh, and some swoon-worthy men that no girl could forget.
G. Bailey is from the very rainy U.K. where she lives with her husband, two children and three cheeky dogs.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
167 (6%)
1 star
89 (3%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.