Start by marking “Lovely Pink” as Want to Read:

Lovely Pink

The politics of love are brutal.
Yes. They. Are.
But it doesn't really matter either way because this plan was set in stone a long time ago by the ones who hold all the power. Reese Pinkarver and Grayson T. Lash III will marry and merge the political dynasties of the honorable presidential legacies they were born into.
A destiny so much bigger than the both of us. With all th
Published April 30th 2021 by Raine Miller Romance

To ask other readers questions about Lovely Pink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovely Pink

Start your review of Lovely Pink
Wendy'sThoughts
May 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Raine Miller Fans, Romance
4 Sparkling Stars- It's Birthday FREE!!!!
* * * * Spoiler Free
Authors get to do the coolest things. In 2017, a group of six top-notch thinkers came up with an out-of-the-box idea...Let's write an anthology that has six different novellas that have the same blurb with specific details and the main one is the woman has to ride the subway in a wedding dress.

GENIUS- oh, and the anthology would be for a limited time and wait for it...wait for it...

IT WOULD BE FREE!!!!

Well, Raine Miller was part of tha
Anne OK
May 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-reads
Ahhh, a very fast-paced novella -- where the politics of love between the Gray and Pink parties played out in a winning campaign.
MJLovestoRead
May 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-books
Lovely Pink is a retitled novella that Raine Miller had written for the Love, In Transit anthology in 2017. And it's just as charming as I remember. With Reese and Gray, we have two well-connected and known descendants of two U.S. Presidents. Gray's Pink (his adorable nickname for Reese), however, is the illegitimate heir to a deceased father's fortune and it's quite literally a race against time for her to claim an enormous amount of money before her 25th birthday. A fact she was not privy too ...more
Fiona Fog
Surprise Pregnancy

A perfect read to finish my weekend, discovering this gem from Raine Miller really hit all the spots.

A surprise pregnancy, a declaration of love and a yes to the marriage proposal.

It’s a yes from me.
Wendy LeGrand
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this novella when it was included as part of the Love, In Transit Anthology. Previously titled Capitol South, this is the story of Reese Pinkarver and Grayson Lash III, two direct descendants of American Presidents, who were "arranged" by their families fifteen years ago to one day get married. Time is now running out, as Reese finds out she's set to inherit the whole Pinkarver estate as long as she marries before she turns 25, which is only two months away.

Raine's c
Coco.V
May 07, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on Apple iBooks today (5/7/2021)!🎁
Kelly
May 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Previously listened via the Read Me Romance Podcast under its Capital South Title! Loved it! Lots of humor!
B.
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gray & Pink’s Story Is Short But Very Satisfying! It is Surprisingly Dense With Detailed Histories & Backstories. Though The Families Are In Politics, This Is Not A Political Story. It Is A Story That Touches On Power & Legacy.

Although this is a stand-alone novella, fans will be happy to know that there are crossover characters from Husband Material, where Reese is Gage Danielson’s cousin and Gray his good friend, and from the Blackstone Affair series, where Lance Oakley is their good friend.

Re
Joan
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review of eBook

Sometimes, coming from powerful families and being the direct descendants of presidents results in plans for the merging of political dynasties. Reese Amelia Pinkarver’s great-great-grandfather served as president nearly a century ago, and the Pinkarver name is still political royalty. Grayson Thaddeus Lash III, whose grandfather served as president, has stepped into the political arena and currently served as Attorney General for South Carolina.

Pink and Gray . . . the colors, Ree
Kristin Kent
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella follows two people whose last names alone will follow them their entire lives. Originally written as a short story in an anthology with each story featuring a wedding dress and public transportation, Reece Pinkarver and Grayson Lash are both descendants of American "political royalty." Their destiny, as deigned by their elders, is to someday marry and create a political dynasty rivaling all others. But, as they grew into adults, the two of them had other ideas.
One evening, Reece we
Miria Ardizzi
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely in Pink

Wow this was a little gem with a whole lot of story to tell!! Lovely Pink was an original novella titled Capitol South in the Love Transit Anthology. It is the story of Reese Pinkarver and Grayson Lash, both descendants of former Presidents of the Us. Yes there are some "politics" involved but with Raine's magical words this is a love story that you want more of!! These two have a connection way beyond the political boardroom and can't wait to see where their love will take them. R
Cathy Black
Jun 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully Delightful Novella

What more of a timely fantasy novella than this Lovely Pink. This is the story of the children of two political legacies that are destined to marry each other because they are children whose family line produced presidents. Reese Amelia Pinkarver is two months shy of her 25th birthday. She goes to her friend Lance's house and Grayson T. Lash III is there. He was told when he was 18 that he would marry Reese Pinkarver and she was 8 at the time. This was too short for
Debbie Hanson
Jul 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Raine Miller
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Oh man I wish this was full length, I fell in love with Reese and Gray. Being a descendant of political backgrounds means that your future is already organised like horrible arranged marriages this is the life of, Reese Pinkarver.

Gray Lash, sex on a stick and State Attorney General has his life set in marrying Reese Pinkarver before her 25th birthday, he’s tried previously and was shot down, now as the months grow closer, her trust fund on the line and the lack
Tracey
May 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Gray and Reese have been expected to marry since forever, coming from political families it would be a powerful alliance.

Gray is definitely manly and confident, Reese is no shrinking violet but is recovering from a break up. I liked them both and rooted for them through their story.

It's an afternoon chill out read to enjoy with a cuppa, and there's some heat in there to keep you warm!

Cathy
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious RMR!

Every time I read a Raine Miller Romance I feel like I’ve been treated to a very delicious piece of something sweet!! Her stories are all so beautiful and sexy and wonderful. Lovely Pink is no exception to that. Pink and Grey are madly in love with each other and have yet to admit it. This yummy novella relates the journey that is theirs to declaring that love. I loved it! I will read it many more times!! Thank you, Miss Raine!!
Diana
May 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT PINK

This story leaves the reader wanting more, though short and sweet, it is direct and heartfelt in its sincerity. Obviously this is a turning point for two people with extraneous factors at play, but I found myself cheering for their revelations and wishing them every success!
Antoinette
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A GREAT SHORT READ!!

This is a novella originally titled Capitol South. Greyson and Reese have a shared background and have been around each other for quite some time. This is a wonderful story that I devoured quickly and am hoping for more of this couple.

Katina McKinney James
Love

I know there are a lot of readers that don’t like stand a lone books. But Raine is an awesome story teller in her books and I just love her. This story is just another one of her books that is nothing short of a friends to lovers and great to be added to your read column.
Sarah Green
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet romance

A quick, sweet read. Greyson, from the the little we are is a man who knows what he wants. As for Reese, she clearly has family issues and the hits for Grey.

I would definitely like to know more about these two.
Ann
May 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cute, quick novella from one of my fav authors. Also titled "Capital South" in 2020. ...more
Donnajo
Jun 22, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Freebie late night read. Wasn’t what I expected.
Avid
Aug 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely it is!

Quick Read but worth the time and energy...I hope to get more of Reese and Gray! I say one click this one!
Edlyn
May 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super sweet and romantic short story, my only complaint is that I wanted more.
Jessica
The book was really good. I wish it was longer so the story could develop. It just kinda skipped parts and then ended with a big ending that was obvious but wish took more time.
Elisa C. Colkitt
I think you need to read all books in the series. I really like this author, this just wasn't my favorites. ...more
Trami
May 30, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good but short.
Suze Prescot
May 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet little story about a couple who love one another but think they are just friends. Well written and interesting characters. Quite a quick read but worthwhile.
kathryn buthlay
rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Spark
  • Savage Ending (Savage, #4)
  • My Always One
  • Unspoken
  • The Aristocrat
  • The Rebound (Looking to Score)
  • White Ribbon (Sin, #0.5)
  • Fate's Demand (Devil's Duet #0.5)
  • Flirt With Me (The O'Callaghans, #4; With Me in Seattle, #17)
  • The Rival (Looking to Score #2)
  • Courage (Heroes of Big Sky, #1)
  • The Virgin Game Plan (Rules of Love, #2)
  • Wright with Benefits (Wright Series, #8)
  • Tarnished Soul (Nine Minutes Spin-Off #4)
  • Dude in Distress
  • One Wright Stand (Wright Series, #7.5)
  • Singe (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #8)
  • The Property Brokers
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance sto ...more