Start by marking “Demon Marked (Venandi Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Demon Marked (Venandi Chronicles, #1)

Demon Marked

(Venandi Chronicles #1)

Georgia
My goals in life were simple: become a nurse, get a regular paycheck, and call my own shots…

Taking a bullet to the head wasn’t part of the plan.

After spending my twenty-first birthday in a coma, I woke to find myself without a job, without a boyfriend, without a place to live, but in full possession of brand-new POWERS—powers I couldn’t control.

Which apparently mak
Published February 12th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Demon Marked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Marked

Start your review of Demon Marked (Venandi Chronicles, #1)
Rachel H
DNF

I couldn't finish the book, the characters were way too unlikable and unbelievable. The dialogue was ridiculous and didn't make any logical sense. There little to no world building. I would say there is nothing remotely interesting about this book.
Rachel Joi Maples
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Georgia & Carter are an interesting pair, and what brought them together is interesting in itself ... who knew being 21 could be so difficult?
H.M.
Sep 24, 2021 rated it it was ok
It was okay

This story didn’t seem to go anywhere. Georgia would train, and say she could take care of herself, but then she had to be saved by Carter. It happened over and over again. She was prickly at the best of times, and after she had been saved, she lost all trust in everyone around her. Then she regained the trust, over and over again. She and Carter had a really weird relationship. It was like the author was trying to make them fall for each other, but at the same time have Carter try t
Katheyer
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Demon Marked” is the first bookinto the new “Venandi Chronicles” Series by Sara Snow. Venandi Chronicles, a captivating supernatural story featuring, demons, vampires, and horrible boyfriends, horrid really, the kind that abandons you into a coma and move into your former apartment with your best friend/room-mate, but wait there is more…. the looser even has a reason, after all you got robbed and shot in the head, is not as you expected the poor guy to wait for you, or did you. Georgia did and ...more
Spinneretta
May 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good

**Warning, Cliffhanger!”
This is an ongoing series, and the end of this book is a fairly big cliffhanger…

When Georgia survives a gunshot wound to the head, she doesn’t know that it is the beginning of a new life for her. In a blink, everything has changed, and not only is she introduced to a world filled with powerful beings, but she discovers that there is far more to her own past than she ever knew.

This is an urban fantasy/paranormal series, and introduces us to a dark world of evil demons
Mara
Jun 29, 2021 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one really
Shelves: dnf, trash-bin
Painful to read. At 84% I couldn’t stomach it anymore. It highlights everything that is wrong with self publishing: lack of talent and of “trade”. You might not have the first and still write something half decent, but when you don’t know how to write… ouch.
And here there really was nothing salvageable, plot, world building, characterisation but above all the writing itself. This is what a would be teen “writer” has in her dream/desk. But it should have stayed there.
I wonder if that “bestselli
May 11, 2021 rated it liked it
Honest Review!

Ms. Snow asked for an honest review so I'm giving one. This story was pretty decent but I couldn't get past the plot holes and errors that would've benefited from a going over by a good editor. I finished the story so it kept me engaged but I do not really find a desire to continue the series. I try very hard to never give a bad review as I think writing to please the public is intensely difficult. I only write this one at the author's request. Please have a good editor look over t
Amanda Evernden
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What an amazing start to a gripping and action filled supernatural series, where we meet our spunky heroine Georgia and our tall, brooding hunk Carter. Never being able to fit in is enough to drag anyone down but to Georgia, it just strengthens her resolve to stay from everyone, including her cheat of an ex Adam. Turning 21 brings more challenges than a mere human can handle but with friends made in unexpected circumstances, can she fight her way to being the independent woman she dreams o ...more
Ellen Williams
Oct 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
good start to a series

I got this as a kindle unlimited read and it’s pretty good for a first book in a series. I’m not overly amazed by the characters but they have potential. I’m also not a huge fan of alternating perspectives of characters but it works well for this book setup. I’m intrigued enough to dive into the next one.
Heather
Oct 07, 2021 rated it did not like it
Eh. Not for me

The synopsis for this book sounded great and I was looking forward to reading it. Unfortunately the book didn’t live up to the synopsis. I struggled to finish it.

The female main character is a *itchy, whiny, immature brat who acts like a child. The romance aspect was laughable and disappointing.

I won’t be reading any more of this series.
Billie
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Dschaper54
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I really enjoyed this book. The characters ducked me in. I found myself rooting for Georgia and hoping her life would finally work out but how can that happen when demons are after you?
Reena
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An amazing first installment in a new UF/PNR series. I loved the world building and the plotline is truly caprivating. Set in the modern world, we have vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, witches... everything you can think of. I can't wait for the next installment! ...more
heather Jarman
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I love Sara Snow’s books in general, but I love that there’s so much action, creativity, & a budding romance. I can’t wait to see where Georgia & Carter’s story blossoms. Can’t wait for book 2!
Stephanie Lawhorn
Intriguing

It starts off a bit slow but gets more gripping. I'm not sure how I feel about Carter yet. Georgia feels like she'll be a badass once she gets into her groove. I need more of this series quickly!
Sheila Ryals
Jun 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
😻

I’ll admit I liked the whole story. The characters as well. Georgie was ok, she’s a bit hot headed and very very obtuse. To the pint you want to smack her!
Tersa
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

I really liked finding out about Georgia’s past and seeing the family she is gaining! Can’t wait to jump into the next one!
Jodi Kimball
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great start!

Great storytelling and interesting plot. Can’t wait to see how the story plays out. References to childhood trauma without too much description.
Kathy
Apr 12, 2021 rated it liked it
I wanted to give up a lot, but am glad I finished it. Solid read.
Robbert
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Spannend en vlot geschreven leuk verhaal ik kreeg dit als een acr dus bedankt voor een fijn boeek en wacht op het volgende deel
Myka  Gilliam
Aug 17, 2021 rated it liked it
I liked this. It's not literary brilliance, but it is a good beach read. ...more
Selene torres
Apr 29, 2021
Lisa
Jun 30, 2021
Brenda Puhach
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2021
rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2021
Melissa
Sep 06, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bad Vampire (Cat McKenzie, #1)
  • Pack of Lies (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen, #3)
  • Rejected Queen (Shattered Destiny of Alexandra Wolf, #1)
  • Slayer Witch (Demon Hunters Wanted, #1)
  • Wolf Shunned (The Alpha Queen Legacy, #1)
  • A Shifter's Sin (Wolves of Hawthorne Cove #1)
  • Outwitted (The Rejected Mate #2)
  • Broken Curse (The Marked Wolf, #3)
  • Stolen (The Coldest Fae, #2)
  • Taken (The Coldest Fae, #1)
  • Night Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy, #1)
  • Hectic (Arcane Mage, #2)
  • Dragon Heir (The Hidden King #2)
  • Chosen Wolf (The Marked Wolf, #2)
  • Blood Secrets (The Wolf Born Trilogy, #2)
  • Dead Calm (Grave Talker #3)
  • Bite Me (Shadow Guild: Vampire Bride #1)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)

Venandi Chronicles (5 books)
  • Demon Kissed (Venandi Chronicles, #2)
  • Demon Huntress (The Venandi Chronicles #3)
  • Demon Eternal (The Venandi Chronicles #5)
  • Demon Desire (The Venandi Chronicles #4)

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...