Start by marking “Blazing Hope (Renegade Souls MC #11)” as Want to Read:
Blazing Hope (Renegade Souls MC #11)

Blazing Hope

(Renegade Souls MC #11)

Being a 1% MC officer, Arson stood shoulder to shoulder with his brothers.
Though his priority was always the booze.
His demons were deafening.
And his addiction shoved him into Hell.
Until rock bottom became his savior.

No one said climbing back up would be straightforward.
Brutal, relentless work.
And then fate gave him a reason to live.
To fight and carry on.
And it was her.

WHO
Expected publication: September 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Blazing Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blazing Hope

Start your review of Blazing Hope (Renegade Souls MC #11)
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Shelves: arc-complete, mc, sept21
Robin
Sep 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sober Arson is bossy Arson in the most delicious ways. To say I am overjoyed that Arson got sober and got the girl would be an understatement. My heart has broken for him through 10 books and now I'm thrilled. He deserved Erin and all the hope and love that she brought into his life.

Ok now to break down the shocks:
1. Celibacy
2. Arson's "mom has got it going on" and I'm in love with Arson's mom. Hey now don't judge me!
3. Jailhouse Confessions
4. V calling Jay Fu€king Benz what I have always cal
Kathyjacks
Sep 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am getting super emotional because one of my most beloved series are coming to an end . This installment is book 11 of 12 in the Renege Souls series and I’m so sad to see it end . This series got better with each book and that’s saying a lot because I loved the first one.

We have seen Arson in previous books flounder and struggle with alcoholism. I cried during his part of book 10. He hit rock bottom and finally excepted his brother’s help by going into rehab.

This book starts 9 months later w
V. Theia
Sep 16, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
The broken biker is getting his long-awaited HEA on September 30!
Arson is ready to fight for his future.
#GetReadyToBurn🔥

PREORDDER: mybook.to/BlazingHope

New to the bikers? No problem!
Dive into the boxset collections and catch up.

1-3:mybook.to/RenegadeSoulsBoxset
4-6: http://mybook.to/RenegadeSoulsBoxset2

FBbanner

teaser
Tamara Harrington
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I have to be completely honest, I wasn't looking forward to Arsons story at all, because in the past books he's had his demons and I wasn't sure there was a way to redeem him. I should have know better than to doubt Vic, she absolutely blew this book apart.
Arson could probably be like top 5 in the RS boy harem that I have decided that I live for. He is super bossy and I am here for it to the next level!!!! Arson is super patient and bossy, while making your heart and panties melt simulta
MichelleG
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure how I would be able to connect and root for Arson, who has spent previous books being a drunken manhoe, but I should have trusted the author to redeem this character. It helps that the story begins after he has been out of rehab for 10 months. We see a sober, introspective Arson who struggles with his addictions, but is determined to stay sober and celibate.

His attraction to Erin is electric and his bulldozing pursuit of her is immediate and complete. The fact that he is determined
Ri
Sep 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favorite of the series and that is saying something because every book has been good. Since the beginning, I have loved these characters, slowly getting more and more invested in the characters as the interconnecting story gets more involved. That might be a large part of the reason that this book resonated with me since I have seen the progress in Arson's character. I have watched him stumble in his addiction and never waver in his conviction and dedication to the members of th ...more
Joy Westerfield
Sep 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a book in this series, I say it’s my favorite. This book is no exception, it’s another favorite!! This MC series is no doubt the best I’ve ever read. Each male character is so unique, so interesting, so hot and oh so alpha. And Arson fits that bill as well. He’s the troubled one, with alcohol as his crutch, until one day that crutch gets broken and he has to stop before it kills him. He knows he needs to get his life in order, and when he comes back to his brothers, there stand ...more
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Arson's and Erin's story took me on one heck of a ride! After seeing pieces of both Arson and Erin in the previous biker books, I was a little worried going into this eleventh book, hoping against hope that Arson's battle with alcoholism would have him getting an HEA. He's very bossy sober and the delayed gratification that these two continuously tormented each other with melted my kindle, and my panties! However, Erin is bossy in her own right and damn, does she boss Arson something fierce! My ...more
Joanne Mccorkell
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow.
Ya did it again woman.

I didnt think Id like Arson. Woops. I was WRONG.
When he settled his sights on Erin she never stood a chance. Not one bit. He was 100% all in, from the second he decided she was his.
I appriecate Erin was a bit more nervous after everything she went through her whole life. She did keep waiting for him to walk away.

It was terrifying to think of half the stuff Arson did as a drunk, so much he never remembered doing. I never realised how it affected the person th
cecereads23
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book, I don’t know where to start if you thought The other books were hot, this one is top tier. Our man Arson is back from his stint away and now he has his sights on Erin who he slept with before he went away.

Erin I loved her, she was geeky, cute and feisty for Arson. Arson bossy little bugger but who doesn’t want a bossy MC. The dynamic in this book was so good, and it weaved in so much making me cry, with emotion and as always fall for the biker now.

But with the last chapter, we all kn
Jeanne
Sep 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sober Arson is amazing! In the previous books, he was so pathetic. Erin really acts like she puts up a fight when he sets his sights on her, but he is definitely what she wants. He works so hard at his sobriety, even when his past comes back to haunt them. Erin takes it very seriously. I love his absolutely filthy mouth and it is all for Erin. The steam factor is off the charts. They are also very funny. They really learn together how to have a real relationship. I laughed when there is stuff ab ...more
Emani
Sep 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Natasha Blondell
Jul 04, 2021
rhonda pyatt
rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2021
Kat
Sandy
Sally
Feb 28, 2021
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC #4)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC #5)
  • Resurfaced Passion (Renegade Souls MC #6)
  • Indecent Lies (Renegade Souls MC #7)
  • Savage Outlaw (Renegade Souls MC #8)
  • Prince Charming (Renegade Souls MC #9)
  • Veiled Amor (Renegade Souls MC #10)

News & Interviews