Start by marking “Veiled Amor (Renegade Souls MC #10)” as Want to Read:
Veiled Amor (Renegade Souls MC #10)

Veiled Amor

(Renegade Souls MC #10)

There’s a place in Hell for men who fall in love with someone who isn’t theirs.

His brother’s wife.
The Renegade Souls MC Sergeant at Arms is used to living in purgatory.
Capone tried to atone for his mistake.
But he’s never regretted it.

Don’t covet.
Don’t touch.
Don’t chase.

Capone broke the rules.
And he’ll break more to ensure his woman is safe from the wolf who wants to sell h
Published June 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Veiled Amor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veiled Amor

Start your review of Veiled Amor (Renegade Souls MC #10)
V. Theia
May 26, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
OUT NOW!
mybook.to/VeiledAmor
Capone is going to claim what has always been his.
#CaponesTrueAmor

FBbanner-AVAILABLE

Amor-Teaser6

Amor-Teaser4

New to the Renegade Souls MC? No problem!
You can catch up by starting with their boxset: volume 1.
mybook.to/RenegadeSoulsBoxset
Available with your KU subscriptions
Robin
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My love is as a fever, longing still
For that which longer nurseth the disease,
Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,
Th' uncertain sickly appetite to please.

William Shakespeare

Seven years is an eternity to long for a lover. Capone and Lucia have danced around each other through many books in this series. After one night of forbidden passion, guilt and remorse, Capone thought he was doing the right thing by staying away. He could not have been more wrong.

Lucia has been a puppet to a co
Dirty Romance Reviews
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This has long been one of my favorite MC series and now we are getting to the last few books and I am super excited .

This was Capone’s book and there are a few things you should know about Capone . If you want a man with stamina and no recovery time then this man is for you . He fcuks like no other and I mean he needs no recovery time between . I think then might be V’s sexiest book.

Capone’s whole family was murdered and he only has his brother’s widow left . When he gets a call that she needs
cecereads23
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a book by V I am drawn even more into the world the emotions I felt in Capone and Lucia was off the scale. It was heartbreaking, wrenching and amazing all at the same time.

A love that in some respect should not have made it had been fought over many years.

I love how each book gives us a little more into the world and how this book gives us glimpses in what is going to happen in the next few books but also what is going to happen in the next generation.

This is what I needed to
Ri
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing

I am so thoroughly invested in these characters that it shocks me at times because I feel like they are real friends. That has most assuredly been the case with Capone. He has been in the background for a while but still felt like family.

I enjoyed finally getting to the root of his mysterious appeal. I found him to be charming, and more importantly, loyal. Even more loyal than he was to the MC. I felt his guilt for loving a woman that he shouldn't. Every time he showed his true feelings
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Not all MC romance books are created equal. Capone and Lucia's story was amazing, romantical, frissons out the wazoo and about as perfect as I could have hoped their forbidden love story could be. Falling in love with his sister in love. Longing for her brother-in-law. All is not as it seems though!! Of course not, there's always twisty parts to any V. Theia book.
THE MUTUAL PINING nearly did me in.

Veiled-Amor-Graphic

Veiled Amor was another amazing read by V. Theia. The 10th book in the Renegade Souls MC series
Joy Westerfield
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There is a reason I love this series. Each story tells so much more than just what goes on in a MC biker’s life. Point taken with Capone’s story. The depth of emotions I felt while reading this is unreal. I always knew there was more to Capone’s character, and I was right. He is someone I would want on my side in times of trouble. He is loyal, caring, yet a total tough biker man! So when Lucia comes back into his life, I held my breath in hopes these two would realize they belong together.

Lucia
Jun 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Capone and Lucia are epic! I loved being back inside the RSMC world and visiting everyone again. Going more in depth into the possessiveness (not to be mistaken for jealousy) of the sexy biker Capone and his sassy, strong yet willing to be vulnerable for her man, Lucia Cole, these two were simply amazing. Their insanely hot chemistry practically had me in orgasmic bliss (those kisses!!). The turmoil and suspense throughout their story had me holding my breathe and pleading silently for this to w ...more
Bee
Jun 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tamara Harrington
Jun 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In true V Theia style, Vic has given me exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know I needed it.

Capone has always intrigued me so to finally have his story and to see the man behind the "mask" I was over the moon and then some. I loved his internal struggles and then his realisation that he just doesn't care if its actually wrong to love his sister-in-law. The drama, the intrigue how could I not have been on the edge of my seat with anticipation as well as just feel my heart bursting at the s
Elisha Blade
Jun 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Capone

Where to start. There was so much unpacked in this story. Capone and Lucia were fire on every page. And i could not turn them fast enough, wanting to know how they would work through the issues they had.

“You’re born loving your parents, however bad they are.”

I’ve loved this series from the beginning. Been waiting to know who exactly Capone calls weekly. And boy did she come with her own story. But, their story had always been intertwined. They just had to work through some things before
V Meade
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Capone and Lucia have a bond that neither can resist. Although Capone believes he's disrespecting his brother by wanting and having Lucia. Lucia must fight Capone and her father if she's going to get what she wants and needs in order to be happy. The Renegade Souls are always 100% behind their brothers and their women, so they step in to help when it's needed.

Renegade Souls is a series that must be read. There can be some triggers, but the love of a biker in this series is the ultimate love.
Latifa Morrisette
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Capone and Lucia are THE couple I've been waiting for. Veiled Amor is book ten in the Renegade Souls MC series. The relationship between these two is something no other couple can achieve. These two have dancing around each other for a long time and for them to finally give in is amazing. Of course, there's the usual outside forces wreaking havoc and with a heroine who can smell bs from a,Mike away, I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what's up V Theia's sleeve next. ...more
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Shelves: arc-complete, mc, june21
Oh my. Capone the Puerto Rican love God cometh!

He's spent so many years holding back his true feelings that once they let loose, there is truly no stopping him from having his woman.

I want a Capone for Christmas!!!
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Give me that Latin love

Trope: Falls for sister in law - Runaway heroine - star crossed lovers.
Content warning: A slight mention of miscarriage. Some violence on an asshole baddie and a shithead of a father.
Steam rating: OUT THE MOFO WAZOO.

There isn't a series I've read more than the Renegade Souls MC series. It's my comfort, my joy and I love revisiting these bikers and their old ladies because I know they ALWAYS deliver on the kind of HEA I adore in my romance reads.
The author is dependabl
Jenn
Capone you have my heart!

Well in true V. Theia style, I'm sitting here with my heart BURSTING at the end of this book. It's so full of mush and satisfaction.
Ohhh, this biker book from the Renegade Souls MC series was INCREDIBLE. Like whoa. With a trope like in love with my sister in love and runaway heroine, how can it not be! Capone and Lucia have loved each other unrequited for years! But with all Theia books, everything isn't as it seems. Capone has to get past Lucia being his brother's wi
Julia Beresford
Jun 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great instalment in the series

We're onto book 10 of the Renegade Souls saga (only 2 more to go *sobs*) and it's Capone's turn to meet his match.

This is a second chance story, we have already met Capone's lady Lucia previously in the series. We know a little of what happened between them but no we get the who!e delicious story and understand where Capone's guilt stems from.

I have always loved me some Capone in previous books, the kind way he treats everyone (women especially) always appea
Joanne Mccorkell
Jun 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Val
Jun 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gahhhh I need more!!!!

I love this series and this author so much! This series has everything I love most in a book and just when I think it can't get any better a new book comes out and it gets wayyyyyy better! I loved the look into the future and am on bended knees hoping that this means we will be getting a next gen series of the Renegade Souls (Pretty please??) I would also love a NOLA chapter series too 😁😁😁 I know I'm not asking for much?? I can't wait for more of these guys!!!!
Brenda
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how she does it. But she does. This read simply blew it right out of the park for me. Looooved every single bit of it.

Capone and Lucia are trying their hardest to be my favorite couple. They REALLY are!
Maybe it was how long they waited to make it right (by that I mean to give in to their hearts), maybe it was they are both so insanely relatable? Either way you view it, you know these two deserve so much happiness after they both lost someone that meant something to them.

Capone ha
Skyler
a million sweet little fuck stars !!!

Oh my goshhhh!! I waited until this bad boy dropped onto my kindle at midnight, intent on only reading ONE CHAPTER. Well six hours later, I was closing my kindle with a satisfied smile and then had to shower for work lol. oops!!! It's only certain books and certain authors my old a$$ can pull an all nighter for anymore. This series is one of them!

What a gorgeous, created world this is. Every book is a standalone romance, but the world building continues wi
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
WOW WOW WOW. I LOVED THIS!!

oH, Capone, what have you done to me!

I genuinely can't think of anything bad about this book, each book in this series just grows into something phenomenal. I love how it's based around the character and even though the plot is always great, it still doesn't detract from the growing love between them. Some MC books I've read focus too heavily on the violent plot, that's not the case with the Souls series, it's heavily character driven and I live for it.

I adore the writ
MichelleG
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every time I think that V. Theia can't possibly top the Hero from her last book, she releases something new and I'm proved wrong. Capone has been an intriguing character in prior books, but I'll be honest and admit that I didn't think that I would be as obsessed with him as I have become. He's intense in so many ways; his loyalty, his conflict, his protectiveness, and most definitely in the way he loves Lucia.

I honestly was not sure how I would feel about Lucia. She initially comes across as cl
Beth Frank
This has long been one of my favorite MC series and I’m dreading the day when the final book is published.

I always love being back inside the Renegade Souls world and seeing what the gang has been up to.

From previous storied we knew something was up with Capone. What secret was he hiding? Who does he call every week?

I loved the chemistry between Capone and Lucia. He is loyal, caring and protective. Lucia is a bit naïve but that comes from living a sheltered life. She has an inner strength tha
Sasha Gonzalez
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Debbie MacRae
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well V yet again you have left me salivating wanting more ,not wanting it to end.....EVERRR...
Ladies and of course gentlemen this is a must read , if you like hot dirty talking bikers and women that don't stand for no cr#p then you have to read this fantastic book...no point in me telling you in a full blown essay about the book read the blurb on the back, the author does it so much better than me plus it probably took her hours thinking it up....so anyway all you need to know is that it's hot,s
I need a HEA
I have read all of these books and the growth that this author has shown is incredible! Her stories are SO DAMN great and addictive. Her plots are creative and engaging. I fell hard for Capone and Lucia. I FELL HARD! I am head over heels in love with all these bikers.

And that peek into Angela.... wowza, the girl is a force to be reckoned with!
I'm dying for a Tiger story. I hope hope hope this happens in the future.

And then the look into the future. YES, it's the MC MM book I am waiting for be
The Iron Tiara
Jun 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Veiled Amor

I loved the chemistry between these two. Capone and Lucia were such a perfect match. Capone is a loyal, caring, protective MC biker. Lucia is a bit naive, but with a kind, strong heart. These two have a very complicated past. I was so happy Lucia came back into his life. She was everything he needed. So sweet.

I love that after so many books, Theia is still able to tell amazing stories. Every couples/characters get their own unique storyline. This is forever going to be one of my fav
julianne
I freaking love every word V writes... End of!

Can't praise this highly enough.

There’s a place in Hell for men who fall in love with someone who isn’t theirs.

His brother’s wife.

Capone broke the rules and Lucia needs his help. Hot, steamy and omg the stamina of Capone is endless.

She's not my favorite V heroine, that goes to the wonderful Winter but Lucia is close to the top. Capone is loyal and charming.

Thank you V for writing this, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Jeanne
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Capone fighting the pull to Lucia, his brother’s widow, proves futile. With every book in this series, I can hardly wait for the next installment and I am never disappointed by the author. Lucia and Capone have very intense chemistry when they are together. He fights a lot of guilt and is pretty disgusted with himself for always wanting her. Her father is a totally controlling sleaze and Capone is her safe haven. The ending with Mateo is heavy.

I received a free copy of this book.
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC #4)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC #5)
  • Resurfaced Passion (Renegade Souls MC #6)
  • Indecent Lies (Renegade Souls MC #7)
  • Savage Outlaw (Renegade Souls MC #8)
  • Prince Charming (Renegade Souls MC #9)
  • Untitled (Renegade Souls MC #11)