Start by marking “The Kiss (London Prep, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Kiss  (London Prep, #3)

The Kiss

(London Prep #3)

It's the last week of my exchange in London, and my flight leaves on Saturday.

Harry wants our relationship to progress, but his family life is falling apart. And shocking news from his parents might send him over the edge.

Noah is becoming more reckless with both his words and his actions. Between longing glances, sweet conversations and heated moments, I don't know where
Published (first published September 17th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Kiss, please sign up.
Cassie Hi Caitlin! Some authors give our advanced reader copies (ARCs) to get early feedback from a select group in their reader groups on social media. They…moreHi Caitlin! Some authors give our advanced reader copies (ARCs) to get early feedback from a select group in their reader groups on social media. They also have giveaways for these most of the time as well as chances through their PR team. :)(less)

Start your review of The Kiss (London Prep, #3)
Christy
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4-4.5 stars

FF564339_59E6_4D91_BE6F_C2AA7C4ED2D5_IMG_8229
I’ve adjusted. I’ve taken someplace unfamiliar and made it into a home. And I think that’s special. It’s really special.

I am so obsessed with Jillian Dodd’s ‘London Prep’ series! These are books you won’t be able to put down- and the third one is the best one yet!

Mallory has been in London only a few short weeks but she’s made memories and friends to last a lifetime. It’s hard to believe her time is coming to an end, and to be honest, she wishes it wasn’t. She needs m
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
So I went into this thinking it was the last story in this series, spoiler alert it isn’t!

Okay, so it’s Mallory’s last week in London. Her feelings for Harry are growing each day and the tension between her and Noah is growing at the same rate.

Harry is going through all sorts of things with his family and his moody moments are upsetting for Mallory, she wishes he would open up to her more and stop making her feel like she isn’t important to him. Having said that, they do have some really sweet
Jillian Dodd
Sep 17, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
There's a scene that I love in this book where Helen (Noah's mom) and Mallory (main character) are talking. Helen says: "You’ve cracked into the hearts of my boys." ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And I hope that Harry and Noah and Mohammad have cracked into your hearts too. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I absolutely love these British boys and writing their very distinct personalities. I hope that you fall in love with them, with Mallory, and OF COURSE with London too!
Joee (booksandacupofjoee)
RIP. HERE LIES JOEE!!!!!!

“Romance is …romance. It’s different for everyone...But romance also means support. It means helping someone when they struggle. It can be anything from doing the dishes to a slow, unexpected kiss.”

Here we are on week 3 of Mallory being an exchange student in London and I'm still a little speechless over that JAW DROPPING ending. But this book was absolutely amazing. It was SO ANGST-filled I thought my Kindle would explode.

I can also say without a doubt I am 100% Tea
Ariel
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I genuinely do not know how to move on with my life at this point. The ending has be an emotional wreck, I don’t want to read and anything else, and I would likely trade a vital organ to read book 4 right now.
Karen Mc
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“You can’t contain a storm. You just have to let it run its course. If it consumes you in the process, well, it will be a beautiful ending.”

OH. MY. WOW!!! Jillian Dodd is a queen of YA romance, a strong leader in this genre. The masterful writer, Dodd, continues to wow me with her magical words. Breathtakingly beautiful, angst-bleeding, and passionately told, the third installment of the London Prep series is PURE HEART-POUNDING PERFECTION! Young adult romance at its best!!! This tale turned me
Tia
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Final Rating: 4.5 Stars
Aimee Ross
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could NOT put this one down! My emotions have emotions. I don’t know how she does it but Jillian knows how to make a girl swoon. And THAT ENDING! Cliffhanger I was not expecting but loved every minute of it.
Katie Prouty
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I've taken someplace unfamiliar and made it into a home. And I think that's special. It's really special."

If you've read book two, then you KNOW how it ends. Book three picks up with the last line! 👏🏼THE. 👏🏼LAST. 👏🏼LINE! 😱

It is the final week of Miss America's exchange in London. CRYING! 😭 Harry Brooks is still smitten and Noah is fond of Mallory too. Harry wants their relationship to progress; however, is he truly ready? He's got a first class ticket on the hot mess express 🚂 regarding his f
Jen Zingaro
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ohhhhhhhhhh MY GAWWWWD.
How can it end like that??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Loving this story so much and I adore these characters. I don't want Mallory to go home.
I want her to stay in London so we can see more adventures with all of these kids.
This installment of the story really allows you see more of the depth of what the family life is like for all the boys. It was nice to see Mallory spend more time with Mohammed and she really just says yes to any new experience. I'm tired thinking about all that she'
Robin Powers
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cried multiple times during Mallory’s last week in London. I didn’t even expect to be so emotionally caught up in her angst-filled drama between Harry and Noah. I really loved all of the tender moments between the guys and Miss America. Especially with Mohammad and his sisters. The Williams family is so grounded and Helen is really one of my favorite mothers ever. I don’t want to say much more because I want the reader to really immerse themselves in this last week. Grab your tissues and buckl ...more
Danielle
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe I’ll write a review once I pick up the broken pieces of my heart that got torn out and stomped on. Till then I’ll be in my room crying because I don’t know how to live after that ending.
Jypsy
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Valentine PR for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

London Prep
Book 3
By: Jillian Dodd

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
I'm drawn to the setting of the story. London is a lovely place for a romance. London Prep Book 3 is not the final word it seems. Everything I anticipated was here, teen angst and drama, one girl and too many guys, some humor and sassyness, and there you have it. I was totally entertained and engaged with the characters and their relati
Brittany Rowell
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am still #TeamNoah. There was so much drama in this book. And as always I am holding my breath and waiting on the next book. I can’t wait to find out what happens in the next book. I don’t want this series to end. Love the friendship between Mallory and Mohammad. Now I wish I was a foreign exchange student when I was younger 😢. This series is a must read. I love everything that Jillian Dodd writes.
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
3 books into this clever series and I am still very firmly planted on #teamnoah. He is everything a smart teen girl could ever want and need (despite them living in two different countries). I do not understand why Mallory is holding onto Harry. He is an awesome guy but he is NOT ready for a relationship with her and he is, quite frankly a adorable disaster.

I cannot wait to see who she ends up with. This is reminiscent of my teen days watching Passions and wondering who Ethan is going to pick,
the.bookish.mom
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Y’all. This series has been my hands down FAVORITE YA books, and this third one did not disappoint!!! It’s not a small book and I read it in 24 hours that’s how much I could not put it down! Jillian did it again with an insanely entertaining, have to see what’s next, dying when it’s over read! I finished this one then immediately asked when book 4 was coming out!

Jillian does an AMAZING job with all of the characters. I can imagine writing a love triangle has to be very difficult making sure eve
Kacy
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#teamnoah!

I’ve been team Noah since the beginning of the series. While we still don’t know how the series is going to end, this book answers a ton of our questions and more Drama!! If you’ve read the first two you’re going to love this next installment. If you’re new to the series go get book one and get started. You won’t be disappointed.
Cait | GoodeyReads
Was leaning towards a lower rating because Mallory was driving me up a wall.
But y'all.
THAT COSMIC ENDING.
WHERE'S BOOK 4.

Full review to come!!
Amber Carter
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I’ve never been so frustrated by a fictional relationship so much in my entire life. I LOVE Noah. I don’t even know how to sum up my feelings because I’m just so Ughhh over that ending!! I need the next book right now because how can it end like that?! I want to cry and laugh at the same time. And let’s talk about Mohammad because he’s seriously just the sweetest best friend. His character adds so much warmth and cuteness to this story.
The Smutbrarians
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Shelly
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama...drama...drama...Book 3 is FULL if it! Mallory finds herself stuck between a rock and a hard body in this book. She makes her decision on which boy she wants a future with, but then someone decides they want something more...or do they really? This book gives you more of the chemistry that Noah and Mallory can not deny. It also gives you a more serious, and seriously troubled, Harry. What will Mallory do with only one week left in London? This book proves one thing she will do...find dram ...more
ToniAnn Papa
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh goodness! Mallory has one week left in London and her life is about do an 180. She has a lot going on in her life in general but adding boys to the mix, it makes her crazy! I need book 4 like now!
Brianne Whitley
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#teamNoah
I received an ARC and could not put the book down!!! This book was not a disappointment. I laughed, cried, and I cannot wait for book 4!! Mallory’s last week of school was drama-filled and the book leaves you wanting more! I can’t wait for the next book!!!
Mykayla Wilson
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From fighting to going to London to Mallory feeling like it was more of a home than New York. I though book two broke me at the end. The last words of book two follow right into book three where you get a full on Mallory melt down.
This is Mallorys last week and her feelings for Noah and Harry become more confusing each day even though BOTH try and push each other away and be friends.
Harry is precious and sweet but he needs to handle everything with his family before bringing a girlfriend and h
Christina
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mallory is by far one of my favorite Jillian Dodd characters. She’s fun, relatable, and this book will have you on pins and needles. I mean, going to London? Meeting got boys? Her adventures across the pond are not something to miss!
Kris (frantic4romantic)
Ah! What a way to end that book.

I won’t lie. The back and forth between Noah and Harry was starting to get to me, but here I am again. Eating it all up with a big old spoon.

I love the progression this story has made and already can’t wait until the next book comes out.

Team Noah, forever!
Holly Wood
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing as Mallory’s time in London is coming to a close she has an important decision to make. On the one hand she has Harry Who says and does all the right things but who she feels pushes her away at all the right times. Then there’s Noah with whom she is obviously attracted to but feels that she cannot act on it because of Harry. As the time dwindles down for her departure back home new feelings are brought to the surface, And Mallory makes two decisions that could impact her fut ...more
Hope Vollm
I received an ARC of this and... I have no words. I need the next book to come out like yesterday.

The Mallory, Noha, Harry love triangle gives me both all of the feels and all of the anxiety. I can't say much because I don't want to give anything away... but WOW. The cliffhanger. The last day. The angst. Just everything. It was so good.

There is also a reference to the Keatyn Chronicles which I was so excited about! (If I am wrong here I'm going to feel silly, but...)

This book had it all, like ho
bookspaced
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mallory‘s time in London is coming to an end. It‘s her last week with Harry, Noah and Mohammend. And what a week it is!

Filled with Drama, new friendships and alot of friendship. Mallory struggles with the reality of leaving. Her relationship with Harry is getting very serious and her friendship with Noah finds some bew struggles.

The ending was briliant! So much drama I didn‘t see coming. A great YA story from the first book on until now.

4⭐️
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Stolen Innocence (Becoming Elena #1)
  • Shadow Stalkers E-Bundle: Razor's Edge, Taking the Heat, On Fire
  • Safe in His Arms (Unexpected Heroes, #0.5)
  • Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)
  • The Five Love Languages for Singles
  • Holy Bible: King James Version
  • Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)
  • A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #4.1, #4.3, #5.1, #7.1, #8.1)
  • Driving to You (Holland Springs, #1.5)
  • The Scottish Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs Book 5)
  • Blood to Dust
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Before (After, #5)
  • Pax (Pax #1)
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • The Kissing Booth (The Kissing Booth, #1)
  • Speak
Jillian Dodd is a USA Today and Amazon Top 10 Bestselling Author. She writes fun binge-able romance series with characters her readers fall in love with—from the boy next door in the That Boy series to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles to a spy who might save the world in the Spy Girl series. Her newest series include London Prep, a prep school series about a drama filled ...more

London Prep (5 books)
  • The  Exchange (London Prep, #1)
  • The Boy's Club (London Prep, #2)
  • The Key (London Prep, #4)
  • The Country House (London Prep, #5)

News & Interviews

“Please. Everyone says that older siblings get what they want. They’re demanding and bossy. Well, think again.” 0 likes