Start by marking “Favor: A World Turned Upside Down” as Want to Read:
Favor: A World Turned Upside Down

Favor: A World Turned Upside Down

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Favor is a young boy born in Africa who has his world turned upside down when he is adopted into a family from Alaska. To get to Alaska means complete separation from the world he knows and enjoys. Favor is not sure he wants this separation, and he has to make a choice whether or not to accept this new life. Based on a true story.

This book is part of Yehovah Yasha's minist
Published January 29th 2021 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Favor

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Favor: A World Turned Upside Down
Cassandra
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy.

Touching. A story of strength and a gift from God.
Bo
Apr 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an outstanding book. It is a chapter book, but a picture book, too, walking a young man through an incredible journey to a new home. Must read!
Anne Weaver
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What a heartfelt story told from the perspective of Favor, a young boy who had to overcome. Love this!
Ruchika Srivastava
marked it as to-read
May 02, 2021
Brooke Casper
marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2021
1 follower
Anne Weaver, along with her husband, Bo, have three beautiful children, whom they enjoy giggling with regularly. This giggling together is what inspired Anne to become a Children's Book author.

Anne's book have a serious side, too. After giving birth to two amazing kiddos, Anne and her husband reflected: "Our family just didn't feel complete. However, we didn't feel led to have another biological

News & Interviews