Start by marking “Sinful Heir (The Heirs #6)” as Want to Read:
Sinful Heir (The Heirs #6)

Sinful Heir

(The Heirs #6)

Tristan Hayes is a mystery. One I’m dying to solve.
There’s a dark side to him few know about.
As much as it scares me, it draws me in like a moth to a flame.

Where he’s ruthless in the business world, he’s gentle when it comes to me.

His touch makes me burn for more. His kisses drug me until there’s only him.

Because I belong to him, I’ve become a target.
Held captive, my
Published January 30th 2021 by MA Heard

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Heir

Start your review of Sinful Heir (The Heirs #6)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
30547322-SX540

'SINFUL HEIR' is the sixth book in Michelle Heard's 'The Heirs' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' This is Tristan Hayes & Hana story.

She promised us darkness
And she delivered it!!

It's no secret that I like my reads on the darker side and this one right here delivered that fix I needed, sinfully hot, sinfully dark, this is where this author for me excels, I love her unleashing her darkness on us unsuspecting readers.

This was everything I was expecting and more one I was highly anti
Nadine Bookaholic
Deliciously Dark and Erotic.

Tristan is darkness personified while Hana has a true lightness to her, they are perfect together. I couldn’t get enough of their love story, I gobbled it up in one day. This is not only my favorite of the series to date but it has me highly anticipating Ms. Heard's upcoming St. Monarch Academy Series which is scheduled to have it's first book released in May.

"Hana's the temple I bow before. She's the only thing I'll ever worship."

Tristan seriously means every w
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Time for war!!!" stars***

NOW AVAILABLE!!!

"How can someone as pure as her, love someone as evil as me?"

Michelle Heard stepped into the dark side and I enjoyed it sooo much!!!
You know that I adore darkness in my book and this woman delivered an amazing story who was balancing between dark and light...
What I really admire on this author is her ability to create a world that is coexisting many things inside...
If you have read already the previous books in the series, you will realize
Rosie
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ever since I finished the Trinity Academy series by Michelle, I have been so ready to read the spin off series starring their kids, and the kids from the Enemies to Lovers series. The crossover of these two worlds began in the final two books of the Trinity Academy series and I was excited to see all the kids grown up and ready to have their own HEAs. Sinful Heir is book 6 in the Heirs series but can be read as a standalone, and I have been ready for Hana and Tristan's story since the start!

Ever
christyheartsbooks
Shelves: arc
I am shook. This book has rocked me more than I was expecting it to. Tristan is dark, gritty, ruthless and intense and I am here for it. He was truly different from the rest of the Heirs, almost like he was from a different world, but he also fit in perfectly with them. I adored how he was with Hana and how much he cared and how far he was willing to go for her. These two are light and dark perfection. I did not want their story to end.
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Star Rating : 4.5/5 Stars

POV : Dual

Cliffhanger : None

Hero : Tristan. He was the king of Bad boys and I loved the Darkness he had! He had me intrigued throughout the whole book and I want so much more from him!

Heroine : Hana. She was the light to Tristan's Darkness and I loved how sweet yet sassy se was.

Pace of the story : Moderate

Angst Rating : 8/10

Heat Rating : 9/10

Triggers Involved : Assault

Plot Summary :
Tristan is li
Cassie Ashford
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Every demon needs an angel to stop them from becoming soulless. You’re mine. My light. My soul.”

“You are my strength. You are my every heartbeat. You are the only one I worship. I will follow you to hell if that’s what it takes to be with you because there’s no one I love more.”

I am such a mess after reading this book! Can we have more Tristan please?! I’m so in love! I have no idea how Michelle made it possible but this book hands down is my absolute favorite she has written to date! 5 stars?
Elaine
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sinful Heir is one of the most beautifully write books by Author Michelle Heard and my favorite from her series! Tristan is sinfully dark and Hana is his light, but when you read this book you may think otherwise!!
Will Hana and Tristan get a happily ever after or will his darkness consume them?
This is a must read book!!
• Island Queen Reads • Ofa •
♛ 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 ♛

𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝟑.𝟓 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 • 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬 #𝟔)

All of the previous books in the series feel like child’s play compared to this one. While each book had their own individuality, this book stood out for me. It might be because I very much enjoy books of the darker side, but I was pleasantly surprised by the change. I feel like this author really found her niche with these darker storyline’s beca
Sydney
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
"Hana's the temple I bow before. She's the only thing I'll ever worship."

If you've been keeping up the The Heirs, prepare to be blown away by Tristan and Hana's story. Tristan is intense, so their love follows suit. I was very curious about Tristan and Hana after the snippets we saw of them throughout the series thus far. Trust me, I never saw this story coming.

Tristan and Hana's families are close. Their friends and family run in the same circles and they've seen each other before. But somet
Kari Hansen
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hana may be attracted to Tristan but she isn’t about to be distracted by him as she is mature beyond her years and she has plans for the future. She believes that if she is anything more than a passing fancy to him than he will be willing to wait and if he isn’t then they wouldn’t have lasted anyway.

When Tristan notices that Hana is now a woman and not the girl he remembers he is enchanted. He knows that she is his destiny and is willing to be patient until she realizes it as well. He is protect
Dee - Bookaholic Maniacs
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Tristen and Hana’s story. The twist and turns in it. This is Michelle’s darkest book and I loved every minute of it.

Tristen is definitely the darkness as Hana is his light. These two are perfect for each other. This book had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next.

Michelle did an amazing job on this book. This book had me sucked in from the start. I recommend this book bc you will love it too. I can’t wait for Michelle’s next book Tempted Heir.
K.A. Graham
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sinful Heir (The Heirs #6)
by Michelle Heard

***5 stars***

Oh, Tristan, the things I'd let you do to me. And...of course, Alexei is invited too! These guys have their bloody, naughty little fingers wrapped around me, and I'm not complaining one bit!

Hana had her life planned out, a future career following in her father's footsteps, and her best friends by her side. Then Tristan decided he wanted her, and all bets were off.

Hana was a prize that Tristan planned on winning, no matter the obstacles sh
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I am always cautious when I read dark romance. There are some things that get to me and other things I can take. This one I definitely loved ♥ I always feel like when I read dark books, I cant describe (review) exactly what I read or what I felt and everything just comes out ‘deurmekaar’, lol (Michelle will know what I mean, lol)

Tristan was the baby of the Hays Family (Carter and Della’s kid) and he was definitely a fan of the dark side and don’t you dare cross him or hurt the people he loves yo
Audi Forest
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Sinfully Dark Stars

Okay I know I’m messing up the reading order of this series since I’ve only read book one so far, but a friend of mine wanted to buddy-read this so I said screw it, they’re about different couples anyway lol. If you check my review for the first book which was about Hunter and Jade, you’ll realize that I hated it (or more like hated Jade), so I was a bit apprehensive going into this one. Although I’m not one to judge a series based on the first book, so I put all the other
ellie
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was ok
it pains me to say this but... i didn’t like this book :((

im kinda disappointed ngl. it’s too choppy and i feel like im just missing something? there was no build up to Hana and Tristan getting together. they went from 0 to 100 within the first few pages. i was expecting a lot more buildup and backstory about them since they’ve been hinted at being in a relationship since book one. but he legit sees her after a few years, is instantly attracted and immediately pursues her. then she resists for a
Catreena
Shelves: favorites, arc
SINFUL HEIR
The Heirs #6
Michelle Heard
Releases 1st Feb

POV:Dual                                           Every devil needs an angel.
Tristian & Hana

#arc #arcreader #amreading #currentlyreading #reader #reviewer #romance #dark #TheHeirs #BillionaireRomance #AllTheFeels #suspence #collegeromance #friendstolovers #sensitivecontent #darkromance #DarkSuspenseRomance #pageturner

O.M.G!! Where to start!?

This is Tristian and Hana's story in The Heirs interconnected series of standalones.

Tristian Hayes
Gail
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hands down A MILLION STARS...

Her light invaded my darkness, filling the cracks in my flawed soul, flowing through my veins, forcing the monster inside me back to the furthest corner of my heart.

Tristan Hays is the son of Carter Hayes and Della Truman from Heartless (Enemy to Lovers book 1)
Hana Cutler is the daughter of Lake Cutler and Lee-Ann Park from Lake (The Trinity Academy book 3)

This is HANDS DOWN My favorite book in the series to date!! OMFG!! Tristan Hays is a GOD doing the Devils wor
Tara Lee
Holy intense hotness.

THIS WAS EVERYTHING!!!

Perfection until the very last page.

This book, god this book was breathtaking in every way.
Man prepare to swoon, smile, be captivated and fall in love with the intensity that is Tristen Hayes.

This man is an adonis with a dark side that will have you melting and panting until you close that last page. Every breath will be whimpered as you break for this man.

My dark heart was sated and loving everything about this spectacular story about light and dark
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bravo Michelle Heard, you truly have a dark and delicious Heir with Tristan! I freaking loved this book and thought it was executed in a wonderful and well calculated way. I definitely was not expecting the darkness it portrayed after reading sneak peeks of Tristan and Hana from other books in the series. Needless to say, I freaking loved Sinful Heir!

All in all this is a great new adult romance set in the Heir's world and will have you completely committed to the characters and story from the ve
April Symes
OMG!!! This is edgy , ruthless, intense, dark, dominant and sizzling! Tristan & Hana's story is so good!!! Sinful Heir by Michelle Heard is deliciously hot and difficult from the other books in the series- which is great! It's dark, twisted, gripping, raw, and brings the feels and chemistry . Also we get to meet new characters and the preview of a new series (YaY). I totally was consumed by SH , Tristian and Hana. There are some twists and turns that take the readers on some heart-stopping momen ...more
Gayle
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My dark heart and all things that I crave has been well and truly sated.

"I kneel only before you".

Having read all of The Heir’s series to date, I must admit I wasn’t sure how this one would fit. But rather than run away from it, I gravitated to it like a moth to a flame, because as soon as the word dark was mentioned, it was a winner for me.

Yeah, yeah, it might be a little twisted, but dark is what I crave.

And boy, Sinful Heir didn’t disappoint.

Tristan is merciless. He’s dangerous and his

Sheena
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Don’t say you haven’t been warned, this isn’t a sweet romance, this is an edgy, all consuming love story with a hero whose moral compass is more than a little skewed but whose commitment for those he loves never wavers.

Tristan is a deliciously dark soul, wreaking a path of death and destruction. At times it seems he’s standing on a precipice—just one push and his fall could be irredeemable. But there’s also a nobility in his actions, driven as they are by fierce loyalty and protectiveness. Hana
Joy Westerfield
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot fully express how incredible this story is! I have loved this series from the very first book, but I have to say that this one is by far my favorite! Tristan and Hana are definitely the new power couple of this series. The moment they met, I just knew in my heart they belonged together. This story isn’t for the faint of heart, there are parts that will make you cringe, but I loved everything about it.

Tristan has a dark, dirty, delicious side to him and yet there is a soft part of hi
Cynthia Carpenter
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!!!! What a dark, emotional, action packed, very steamy and so romantic.
Hana and Tristian take you on an intense read full of everything you need and want and does not disappoint and will have you wanting so much. This is my favorite out of this series. This shows you that even the darkest can find the light. An absolutely AMAZING read that and a phenomenal aurhor who knows how to give it all and so much more. I so can't wait to read what she has next.
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This one is so different from others books in the series. Even though, author gave warning, I was still surprised by it. Nicely surprised. I loved everything about this story.
I love, that Tristan isn't a mumbling fool. Ah... Not that I'm saying, that other guys are. Oops. Lol But seriously, I love how he is. He's secure in who he is and if he wants something or someone, Tristan aren't scared to go after his wants. So, I loved, how he was with Hana from the beginning. It was really attractive. E
Alannah
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holly mother of smokes michelle has have totally ruined me with Trist he has totally blown all the boys out of the water. Gonna be a hard task to beat him now.

Hana was swooped off her feet from the moment Trist started paying attention to her. At first she didnt want a bar of him and he thought it was a challenge.

Tristain had the most hottest dark side that drove you wild and opened up all sorts of feelings.Def sated my dark side.

The chemistry they had was hot and heavy and perfect for them.
Linda Lee
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Refusing to wear the dress I sent only makes me like you more.” Shoot. Not the reaction I was hoping for. “I thought I’d instead go with black, which is probably the color of your soul.” “Be fucking still my heart. Now we match. I’m taking it as a sign that we’re meant to be.”

Sinful Heir is the first book of the series to guide us down into the depths of darkness and it was welcomed. There was unfinished business from a previous book which finally gets taken care of. I just can’t seem to get en
Larissa Rye
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Be still my dark heart! If you love a dark, broody, alpha male than Tristan is the male hero you need in your life. He gave me the best kind of chills! I loved his dark side & I loved how much he loved Hana.

The love between Hana & Tristan was in a word magical. You could almost see the sparks flying between these two. Everyone deserves to find someone & have the kind of connection these two have.

I also loved those Russians. I feel like they need books of their own because I definitely need mor
Karin
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of the series! Hana and Tristan couldn’t be more different, where Hana was light and airy Tristan was dark, raw and gritty and wasn’t afraid to showcase the darkness in him if needed and Hana excepted him darkness and all. Tristan was unapologetically himself no matter what and I loved it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)
  • Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
  • Legend (Rosewood High, #7)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)
  • Shattered Legacy (Gravestone Elite, #1)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Wreck My Plans (North Haven University #3)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Sweet Little Nothing
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • Make You Beg
  • Hate Me
  • Villain of Secrets (Verona Legacy, #3)
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
Michelle Heard is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestselling Author of suspense, new adult, romance novels. She loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She resides in South Africa with her son, daughter-in-law, and cat, who always wakes her at the crack of dawn.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alph

The Heirs (8 books)
  • Coldhearted Heir (The Heirs #1)
  • Arrogant Heir (The Heirs #2)
  • Defiant Heir (The Heirs #3)
  • Loyal Heir (The Heirs #4)
  • Callous Heir (The Heirs #5)
  • Tempted Heir (The Heirs #7)
  • Forbidden Heir (The Heirs #8)