Start by marking “Fatherland (Consecration, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fatherland (Consecration, #1)

Fatherland (Consecration, #1)

The first installment of a new, epic fantasy series.

A recommended read for fans of Game of Thrones and Brandon Sanderson.

"I will go after each one of you until there is no one left and I, at last, find peace."

– Jascha of Three Crosses

An Ambitious House.
The Silver Lands were ruled by kings until a mysterious fog descended from the Heights and devoured the liv

Published January 22nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Fatherland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatherland

Start your review of Fatherland (Consecration, #1)
Nylisa
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So there is a lot to unpack here but i'm gonna try to keep it as short as possible. i know the writer's work for a while now so loving this book did not come to me as a surprise.

English is not my first language so reading english litrature often leaves me grasping at understanding certain way things are writteTn especially when they get complex and classic. first thing i loved about this book is how it keeps things simple and interesting.
The characters and envrionment descriptions are not overd
Jennifer Rose
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First I definitely want to thank the author for giving me the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review. This adventure has been a fantastic one!

Wow is the first thing I want to say when I finished this novel. I sat staring at the final page just thinking about the world I was just in for a good solid 20 minutes before I could really start thinking about what I wanted to write down.

It was such a refresher to see that even though this book is a fairly large volume it's not ov
Elizabeth Suggs
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fatherland by Ginevra Mancinelli is a fantasy novel about vengeance, pain, love, glory, and so much more.

I really enjoyed this book not only for the great descriptions and writing, but also the Games of Thrones-y vibe, what with some of the gore, wording, and politics, but Fatherland is very much it’s own story with it’s own unique universe and tale.

And while this book is pretty large, it isn’t long-winded or boring. Never once did I hope it would end soon because I was so engrossed with the p
Sarah Maxwell
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fatherland: Consecration, is perfect for fans of Game of Thrones. A dynamic high-fantasy novel about retribution and love and so much more besides. This book has it all.

The world building is epic, the creation of 'Silverlands' stunning, characters you care about, cheer and cry alongside. Also characters you loathe! This was a complex novel with twists and turns, but without confusion.

I was immersed from the first chapter. Hooked by the unique style and imagery. Bravo, Ginevra!
Katarina
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As an avid fantasy genre fan, I have spent a very long time searching for a piece that could grip me and awaken those feelings of complete immersion in a story, which I have not felt since the old classics.

This book managed to set extremely high expectations for me in the begining chapters, and continued to exceed them as the story developed.

I tend to pride myself in knowing exactly where the author intends to go with a certain character or a plot twist, though this is the first time I was at a
Quincy Simons
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ginevra, this book has made me laugh, stress, cheer, shake in fear and many other things that I can't explain well enough. I loved reading it and I can't wait to read your next book.

It was easy to read and provided many things to be excited about, narrative wise. The characters are all unique and fleshed out. I am not gonna mention my favs here because I don't want to spoil too much but yeah, I defo grew attached to some of em, whilst also absolutely hating a few to the point where I actually go
Fionnuala Black
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Superb Fantasy Epic

Ginevra writes with passion and poise. Meticulous world-building combines with strong, believable characters to create a wonderful fantasy tale. I cannot wait for the next instalment.
Stephen Black
Mar 20, 2021
Shai Palmer
rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2021
Cassandra Shoumack
Mar 06, 2021
Grecia Cepeda González
Mar 08, 2021
Goodreads Reviewe...: Reviewers needed for NA/A Fantasy novel 6 27 Feb 19, 2021 04:40AM
GOOD REVIEWS: Looking for reviewers for a NA/A Fantasy novel 1 9 Feb 16, 2021 09:54AM

• Girl A
  • The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn, #1)
  • Swimming Through the Dawn
  • The Butchers' Blessing
  • Redder Days
  • Acts of Desperation
  • Uncaged Wallflower
  • Fairy, Fairy, Quite Contrary
  • Girl by the Tracks: Book I
  • Deadly Wealth
  • Kimber (The Elyrian Chronicles, #1)
  • The Worst Story Ever Written
  • Havoc (Haven #2)
  • Angel: The Memories of Eden & Earth
  • Seed
  • Dark Desires (The Black Series, #1)
  • Boarded Windows, Dead Leaves
  • The Lake Season

Ginevra Mancinelli was born in 1992 in Rome, Italy, to a Filipino mother and an Italian father. Growing up between France and Switzerland, she studied Literature, Foreign Languages and eventually graduated from Law school in Lausanne, Switzerland. Abandoning the idea of becoming a magistrate after witnessing the system's idleness in a case involving racial prejudice against a black student, Mancin

News & Interviews