Start by marking “Trusting My Friend” as Want to Read:
Trusting My Friend

Trusting My Friend

After a difficult and traumatic high school experience, Alexia Jamieson is finally ready to head off to college, getting away from her parents and living her own life. Not only did she suffer an assault, she was bullied by people she thought were her friends.

Kayden Owens has always known Alexia has been his best friend and losing her for a few years didn’t change his feel
Published April 5th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Trusting My Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting My Friend

Start your review of Trusting My Friend
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This author has done an amazing job in weaving this tale which had me intrigued and holed throughout. This is certainly an author to look out for in the future. Alexia suffered a traumatic experience in high school which left her with understandably trust issues after being bullied by those people that used to be her friends. Now starting college, she is excited to move on, start over and lead her own life, away from her parents and hometown. Kayden was Alexia’s best friend and after is hoping t ...more
Beauty And The Books
Apr 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lilli
Oh my god, such a good book! No one will be disappointed, but there are some trigger warnings from me. It’s relatable to me for the trust issues but everything is relatable to everyone and the struggles we females have to go through. Maybe not to this severity, but it could come close. Seriously a really good read for anyone.
Kimberly
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
The book is a good, and enjoyable romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Kate Robbins