Start by marking “Black Queen: Stray: Fated Mates Paranormal Shifter Romance (Shifters Among Us Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Black Queen: Stray: Fated Mates Paranormal Shifter Romance

(Shifters Among Us #1)

Pets. Servants. Threats. That's all shifters have been to humans since they discovered our existence. A prophecy claims that three powerful shifter queens will bring peace and justice. It sounded pie in the sky to me…until I accidentally unleashed a crazy power and killed a group of Hunters with a mere thought when I was fourteen.

I’m a declawed cat shifter, nothing badass
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 28th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Black Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Queen

Start your review of Black Queen: Stray: Fated Mates Paranormal Shifter Romance (Shifters Among Us Book 1)
Lola
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

I've been excited to read this series since I first heard about. I love the concept for this series with 3 shifter queens and how each get their point of view told over 9 books. I can't wait for the rest of the series! This was an excellent start to the series and I really enjoyed it.

Dark Queen Stray mostly is told from the point of view of Frankie, but there are chapters from the point of views of some of the guys as well as Mi
Rachel
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
It's all about the shifters. Lidiya Foxglove is another one of those authors who I know about but haven't yet read, that is until now. Black Queen: Stray is the first book in her Shifters Among Us series. This series is really shifter focus, they have their own history, society, problems, and magic. This reverse harem is a slow burn and told from multiple perspectives with interesting characters. It was a fun and entertaining read.

The story focuses on the injustices shifters (so far bird, cat, a
S
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Completely intrigued!

I have to say I am intrigued by this story. It is a great start to the lore of this world. We spent a lot of time meeting new character and learn in the ways of this world. I’m truly excited to see what happens next as we are just scratching the surface. Can’t wait to see where all this is going. Wherever it is it will sure to be dramatic.

Frankie and Mina are interesting main characters. I can’t wait to learn more about them and what kind of epic battle this is all leading
Anne
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just kept trying to turn the page but it was over. What a read.

Frankie is a small shifter cat in world that hates and oppresses shifters. Even other shifters. I was sucked into this world and really felt for all of the shifters. Their struggles and world really sucked me in and I am excited for more.
Book Addict
Gina Brown
Feb 24, 2021
Lainie
Feb 24, 2021

• Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse #3)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Midnight Fae Academy: Book Three (Midnight Fae Academy #3)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • You Knew the Price
  • The House on the Water
  • Fake (Madison Kate, #3)
  • Wild Moon (Kingdom of Wolves, #1)
  • Devilish Mate (Claimed By Lucifer Book 2)
  • Snared (Kaliya Sahni, #2)
  • His Mimosa (The Cocktail Girls)
  • Kiss at Midnight: A Sweet Small Town Romance (A Town Called Forgotten Book 1)
  • Crossed By Death
  • Echoed Defiance (Jacky Leon, #4)
  • Snitch
  • Slumber (The Sleeping Court #1)
  • Jacky Leon: Volume One
  • Siren's Song (Ocean Enchantment #2)
Lidiya Foxglove grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and also reads way too much manga. Fantasy romance is her favorite thing in the world, but she likes it steamy. She also loves cats and tea--it's cliche for a reason! ...more

News & Interviews