Start by marking “Dust Bound” as Want to Read:
Dust Bound

Dust Bound

Seventeen years after the Fae destroyed the world, Adelia Lark must face them again. A boy has disappeared, stolen by Fae.

Accompanied by the ruggedly handsome Ryder Hendrix, the man she’s secretly loved for years, she ventures through a broken landscape to rescue the child whose fate echoes her own.

But the Fae are hunting them, and the only chance of survival lies with A
Published February 16th 2021 by Clementine Fraser

To ask other readers questions about Dust Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dust Bound

Start your review of Dust Bound
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
This book was so very unique and I don’t think I’ve read anything quite like it before I couldn’t put it down I was that engrossed in the unfolding story.
It definitely crosses genre boundaries and if I had to classify it i’d go with post apocalyptic dystopian fantasy romance.

Its predominantly plot driven rather than romance and very slow-burn which did work for it and It focuses more on the actual story rather than the romance itself which also wasn’t incredibly explicit.
It’s definitely more of
Tiffany Kaye
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful love story set in New Zealand that I could not put down. The tension, the swooning, the slow burn—it was SO GOOD. I read an earlier draft of it, so I’m so excited to get a newer updated copy. If you like romance, definitely add this to your TBR!
R.Q. Woodward
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dust Bound is a sweeping, imaginative adventure-romance. I was blown away by this book. It's AMAZING. Fraser writes beautiful, lyrical passages that really pull you into the minds of her characters and tug at your heart strings. I was sobbing at how poignant and gorgeous the prose was. SO GOOD.

The story itself is unique and inventive. I was never bored but was constantly surprised. It has so much heart woven throughout all the magic and romance and intrigue. I really hope there is a book two to
Clementine Fraser
Feb 23, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello! Thanks for your interest in DUST BOUND :)

A few content warnings in case they are helpful

- child death (not of a major character, mentioned)
- remembered trauma
- blood (gore)
- bodies/corpses
- death
- needles
- swearing
- violence
- sex

If, after reading it, you feel it would benefit from other content warnings please let me know :)
Anais (atrailofpages)
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I don’t normally read dystopian novels, which is actually why I wanted to read this book. I want to give dystopian novels more of a chance, and I’m glad I read this one! It probably helps that I saw the word Fae in the synopsis 😏

In this story we follow Adelia Lark, or Addie, who lives in a compound with people who are shielded from the Dust in the air from the Fae that kills people. Addie is different and it does not effect her. So, when a boy leaves and is taken by the Fae, she decides she need
Bigred6126
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed it. This novel is unique. I've read a lot of books about the fae. Books where they are lovers, fighters, sinners, saints, warmongers, generally bad guys but never to this scope. Lark is a hero. She's different but she has the courage to go out into the Dust, to face her nightmares, go into the belly if the beast, and still do what's right. She's not the only one. Ryder is as well but not too the same extent. It's a phenomenal story and I hope there are more to come.
I received an
Suzy Ostapower
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
At first I wasn’t quite sure where the story was going, but by the second chapter I was invested. Dust Bound is a new take on the stories of the Fae. It was interesting and I found myself pondering all the lore. I truly hope there’s another book because I really want to know what happens to Lark and Ryder. Oh, and everyone else too.

Patty Mele
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was not too sure if I would like this book but it turned out that it was a very good book and I enjoyed it very much.

I thought the storyline was very good and this author explained all the intracies of the story.

The characters were very vital to the story in my opinion.

I receoved an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
Ashley Reisinger
Radina Valova
Feb 05, 2021
K.M. West
Feb 07, 2021

• The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising, #2)
  • The Eternal Agarthans (From Another World Book 1)
  • Claimed: Dark Breeds of the Lycans (Dark Immortal Flames, #1)
  • Like It's 1999 (Boston Classics, #2.5)
  • Pictures To Die For (John Kite #3)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • When We Fell
  • In a Holidaze
  • Station Alpha (Miles & Breaker, #1)
  • The Lavender Phantom (Club Lavender, #1)
  • 5 Minute Vacations
  • Miles & Breaker (Miles & Breaker, #1-3)
  • Chase: The Boy Who Hid
  • Roar for Me
  • The Secrets We Keep
  • Escaping Conviction (Conviction #1)
  • Jane Doesn't Save the World
  • Mason (Lost Mountain Fire & Rescue Book 5)
Clementine Fraser lives in the City of Sails in the land of the hobbits with two boisterous sons and a giant doofus rescue dog. In her day job, she teaches teenagers to love history.
She graduated with a Masters Degree in History and worked as a professional historian before she started teaching. Her love of history and social justice influence many aspects of her life and filter into her writing.

News & Interviews