Start by marking “Owners Club (Texas Tornados, #4)” as Want to Read:
Owners Club (Texas Tornados, #4)

Owners Club (Texas Tornados, #4)

Contemporary sports romance author Britney Bell brings you the billionaire owner of the Texas Tornados football team who has a penchant for control in all areas of his life, but the doctor lady holds all the balls in her hands.

Grant Darling is a powerful businessman who doesn't have time for dating. Negotiations and arrangements are strictly his method of operation.

Dr. Ma
ebook
Published April 1st 2021

To ask other readers questions about Owners Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Owners Club

Start your review of Owners Club (Texas Tornados, #4)
Marni Ortiz
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Arc for honest review . Britney is one of My very favorite authors Ana once again she has written another fabulous book . I loved Mazie and Grants story so much . There was definitely more darkness in this book then the previous ones but that made it so much better as I love Dark romances so much . Grant is the owner of the Texas tornados football team .Mazie is a Doctor who comes to Save the day after a accident ( they meet its instant attraction) Their chemistry is off the charts electric ,Gra ...more
Kylee
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Owner’s Club has you hook, line and sinker right from the start. Grant and Mazie’s story has you riding the waves of uncertainty, misunderstandings and denial. Their story has chemistry so strong that the sparks could start a fire. This hot and steamy romance is filled with passion and a touch of romance. Their story might be quick but it catches your heart with one giant tackle.
Rosa Dunahue
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Owners Club is the 4 book of Texas Tornados. This is Grant and Mazie story. Grant is the owner of the Texas Tornados football team. He likes have control over all things. Mazie is a well respected doctor. She meets Grant on a call to his boat for a emergency hook to the private area for his friend. Grant couldn’t shake this strange feelings for Mazie. And Mazie couldn’t get Grant off her mind. So Grant has propose for Mazie to give him all control in bedroom. At first she said no but that change ...more
Karen Sedgman
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
I read Owners Club in one sitting and it was so good! This was a quick, fun steamy read! Enjoyed Grant and Mazie's journey! Looking forward to more Texas Tornados series! ...more
Katslovesbooks
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing

This book was really good, I loved Mazie and Grant's story. It was little darker than the previous books on the series but I definitely loved every single page.

Grant is the Owner of the Texas Tornados football team. He is the sexy owner who is his down time enjoys his privacy staying over seas. After a very funny accident he mets Mazie, who is the doctor who comes to save the day. Their attraction from the beginning is electric and Grant can't get Mazie out of his head.

Grant has this dominant s
Jenn the Readaholic
Mar 23, 2021 rated it liked it
Grant and Mazie brought a 3.5⭐️ read along for their ride to forever. A little cheesy, a little angsty, a bit steamy, and a dash of funny made for a quick and enjoyable read. They met under....unfortunate (for someone) circumstances and their first meeting made me laugh. Then Grant turned up the pressure and their next meeting made me wonder. Of course, embarrassment and misunderstanding ruined what could’ve been until the same unfortunate someone tricked Grant into talking to the doctor who had ...more
Donna
Mar 28, 2021 rated it liked it
Texas Tornados

Grant Darling is the owner of the Texas Tornados pro football team.   He's a billionaire and likes control in all aspects of his life.  He doesn't really have time to date nor do relationships and then he meets Dr. Mazie Hard and she knocks him for a loop.   She is top in the world in her field and doesn't have time to date either but really needs to do more than work all the time.  She meets Grant through his friend and pretty much blows him off but he turns up the heat and won't
Michele
Apr 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
A well crafted storyline of two very strong personalities meeting under rather awkward circumstances. Loved how Grant is such a private person, but also straightforward in everything he wants, no guessing games. While Mazie is top in her field an intimidating professional in her own right, but she is up for the challenge in letting her control to be given to Grant. While they have some ups and downs, and logistical problems, will these two be able to convince themselves they are ready for the ne ...more
Nicole Bornstein
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, it was not my favorite from the series but it was a slow burn that I couldn't put down. I love Mazie and Grant together, an alpha female and an alpha male together and the brief glimpse into domination. I enjoyed the interplay of an alpha female being reminded that she can be submissive in the bedroom and still rule the rest of the world because being submissive in the bedroom will not take away her power. Both main characters have exciting jobs, the team owner and a doctor, ...more
Anna G
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 of The Texas Tornados series and it is about the owner of the football club. Grant is dedicated to his team and his business. He doesn't have a time for dating. Dr. Mazie is leading andrologist and she is devoted to her career. They meet under interesting circumstances and are instantly attracted.
The storyline is short but filled with funny moments, awkward situation, hot sex, undeniable attraction and some drama.
I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving a free ARC.
Kris Whiting
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better as it goes

This book just had me hooked, pun intended. And you'll understand that reference if you read it.
I loved that it is not only sports related, but medical related as well and focuses on an area of medicine that is almost never talked about, so I found it educational as well as entertaining.
Grant and Mazie have an amazing connection and explore some different things in the bedroom too.
But it's a true romance right to the end.
Rady Reads
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
This story was definitely smoking hot but also kind of funny, a bit sad, a lot of happy in the end.

It was actually mix of eveything in this short novella.

Grant and Mazie made a fabulous instant lust couple. You could feel their attraction through the pages although you were wondering if they will made it to their HEA.

You will meet also few of the other characters from previous books in these series but it's not necessary to read them as it's greatly written standalone.
Isabel Debono
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, quick, steamy read
Book four in the series tis one tells the story of Grant ad Mazie.
These two have a instant attraction during a Chance meeting. But both are control freaks who need to be in charge.
Will attraction and chemistry be enough for these two to get their HEA?
Well done Ms Bell for giving us such a strong alpha woman who can hold her own with the big boys. Nice switch up.

I was given an ARC but voluntarily chose to review
Angie Schneider
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Owners Club by Britney Bell is book four in The Texas Tornadoes series. Grant and Maizie’s story is hot, hot and oh yeah, hot🔥🔥! Grant, the owner of the Texas Tornadoes, meets Maizie Hard, Andrologist, by chance when his best friend is in need of some of her medical expertise. This short read will be burning up your Kindles! I always love to read Britney’s books, she’s one of my favourites😊 ~ Angie❤️
Cheryl
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Owner’s Club by Britney Bell was an exciting, tantalizing, steamy story of Grant and Mazie. He’s the owner of the Texas Tornados who is with his friends on a yacht. An emergency requires that a doctor be brought on board….Mazie. This is a slow, intensely deep story that will keep you thoroughly invested!!! Great read!!!

I am volunteering to leave a review for an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Mzlegz
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Who’s in charge??!

Grant and Mazie didn’t half step in anything they did. Everything was big, big...literally lol...and Grant proved who was in charge. This feel good read shared romantic and business victories for them both and I loved the Parker clan making their appearances. Well done Ms. Bell! Clean up on aisle 15 please and thank you!!
Kelchickbooklover
Apr 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Britney does it again with a lustful, heated story of a Dr and a football club owner.
Grant has a link side that he wants to share with Dr. Hard as soon as he meets her. He wants control but as a Dr will she give it to him?
This book is a quick read but thoroughly enjoyable. Britney has a way with her detailed writing that get you all hot under the collar.
Cheryl Shearer
Sexy little romance

I loved these two characters - both devoted to their careers and missing something special in their lives. An emergency brings them together and another almost keeps them apart - but love triumphs when their need for each other convinces them that they have both found what was missing.
Pat
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This contemporary romance story was a fun and enjoyable read with good character and storyline development! I was so engaged with Grant and Mazie which made this book a very worthwhile and entertaining read!
Misty
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! They are inseparable. I expected Grant to be very alpha male billionaire, and he kinda is, but that's what Mazie needs. It's lust at first sight but quickly turns to love. I can't wait for more.
It's a short book and you'll stay captivated for the whole time.
Alharaca
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, steamy, wonderful. Love the story and the characters, they were amazing and the chemistry out of this world. Love how she created this story and at the same time how she kept us wondering if everything would work out. Definitely one of my favorites and a must read.
Summerlynn83
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Another fast paced, steamy read by Britney Bell that I literally read in one sitting. Grant and Mazie definitely had instant chemistry but it was the time they took to get to one another that I enjoyed. The time outs, the emails...it was the slow burn that kept me wanting more.
Patty Mele
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book from the very beginning to the very end.

I thought the story line was very well done and handled very nicely in my opinion.

I though the characters were spot on and made the story in my opinion.

I got this book for free and giving a honest reveiw freely given
Pam
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, sexy quick read. Had a nice slow build with a little angst, steamy times with a dash of funny added in to make it interesting. Enjoyed Grant and Mazie's story! ...more
Ellen
3.5 Stars

This is a really quick read but I had trouble with the flow and the chemistry between these characters, although I did like them separately.
Lizzi
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Mazie gets called to a yacht for an emergency consultation. When Grant lays eyes on her it is instalust, let’s hope the feeling is mutual. Loved this quick read!!!
Karen Lovvorn
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Grant Darling, owner of the Texas Tornados, May have met his match. His friend may ruin it fir him if gets the chance. What does the alpha man do? Take out the competition!
Rositsa
Apr 05, 2021 rated it liked it
This is a quick and easy read, if you are into domination/submission reads. The story felt really lacking and too cut out in some places, some king of incomplete in details.
Pamela
Apr 03, 2021
Julie Totten
Apr 12, 2021

• Vow to Protect
  • Inevitable
  • Stolen By The Boss (Taken, #4)
  • Sunrise (Chasing The Sun Duet #1)
  • Riley (Shattered Souls MC, #4)
  • Kace (Shattered Souls MC #3)
  • Shattered (Shattered Souls MC Book 1)
  • Redemption (Shattered Souls MC, #2)
  • Home Game (Vegas Aces #1)
  • Take Me Completely (Cockpit, #3)
  • Wild (Deep 8, #1)
  • We Are NOT a Thing
  • Long Game (Vegas Aces #2)
  • Musical Mayhem (BTU Alumni, #1.5)
  • Caged (Gold Hockey #11)
  • Irresistible Touch (Amarillo Cowboy,#2)
  • Just My Billionaire Boss (Sterling Place #3)
  • Meet Cute (Love, Camera, Action, #5)
Contemporary & Sports Romance Author

Howdy,
I'm here to help you escape reality into a world of swoon worthy book boyfriends by taking the journey through my sexy and fun contemporary and sports romances.
XOXO
Britney Bell
... writing your escape

Never miss out what's coming...
Newsletter: FREEBIE 🚨➡️ https://storyoriginapp.com/giveaways/...

All access: