Start by marking “King of the Wicked” as Want to Read:
King of the Wicked

King of the Wicked

(Banished #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
All his stories are Angel stories.
Mel King is an Angel, banished to Earth long ago for falling in love with a human. Now, based in the city of Rome, he hunts and kills evil mortals on God’s behalf. He knows he can never love again. That time is long over. But then Nora appears, and everything changes.
Nora Rossi is just trying to start her singing career when she witnesses
Published January 2021 (first published December 2020)

To ask other readers questions about King of the Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of the Wicked

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of King of the Wicked
Feather Chelle
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book!

This book is an amazing story about angels and their interactions with humans. I simply could not put it down, and it ended on a huge cliffhanger. I can’t wait to read the next one!
Lee Hall
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An immersive imaginative take on Angels, humanity and immortality…

T.R. Hamby has constructed an original immersive and imaginative take on Angels and how their world interacts with the human one. We meet ‘Nora’ who is a struggling performer when she encounters ‘Mel’ who at first seems like a threat until he reveals who he truly is. What follows is a journey that will keep readers turning pages as the twists and turns present themselves. Its well written and even logical in places – especially wh
Stephen F. George
Very enjoyable read!

Great read. A very natural pace. Interesting characters and love how the story unfolds. Looking forward to next chapter. Anxious to know what happens next.
J.A. Martin
May 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Epic Tale

Epic tale where past meets present as two brothers are forced to work together, and they’re both angels. I just finished this book, and I’m prepared to start the second one. I like when a book is immersive, and this one sucked me right in. Wonderful characterization, dialogue, plot, and the twists and turns are awesome! I really loved Nora, and hope she’s in book II. I highly recommend this book for lovers of fantasy, romance, and paranormal stories🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Katie P Roberson
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing to the Last Chapter

Hamby hooks you in with well-written, believable characters and a storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat at times. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the series!
Renee Hamby
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story! It flows nicely and keeps you engaged. The characters really draw you in. I’m looking forward to the next book!
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed reading the book. It was very well written. I loved the characters. Always love a good romance with strong women.
Callie
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-faves
NEW FAVE? YES!

This book is so good! It is about angels and how they interact with humanity, and oh I can't believe that it has everything I wanted! I always love books about angels, but I rarely see books with such concept as this book. And I'm so, so happy that I got to read this one!

The action, the drama, the romance, and the twists of this book... Wow. Chef's kiss! I love this book.. so much! Since the very beginning up to the last chapter, I kept on guessing about the possible plot twists.
Kelly Wightman

• A Day in Hong Kong
  • ASK: A Collection of Poetry, Lyrics, and Words
  • Little Cat Feels Left Out
  • FLAWED: FIRST GENESIS
  • Cildren's Books : Mr. Tortoise on a Mission: A Folktale lesson on kindness and Forgiveness for kids. (Tortoise adventure Series Book 3)
  • You Got This
  • White Skies Black Mingo
  • M is for Mother: My Journey into Motherhood
  • If I had a Magic Wand
  • It Wasn't Me
  • Yani The Unicorn And The Day Mommy Went To The Moon
  • One Moonlit Night (Pearl Lake, #1)
  • The Fish That Does Not Know How To Swim
  • My Monsterpiece
  • Beach Surprise: Unicorns, Mermaids, Flower Fairies, and Rainbow Rocks Meet at the Beach (Rockin' Fairy Garden Tales Book 2)
  • The Visionary: A Dystopian Sci-Fi (Tion)
  • Daddy 1 & Daddy 2

Banished (2 books)
  • Queen of the Immortals (The Banished #2)

News & Interviews