Jump to ratings and reviews
Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ilona Andrews

112 books29.2k followers
Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. Contrary to popular belief, Gordon was never an intelligence officer with a license to kill, and Ilona was never the mysterious Russian spy who seduced him. They met in college, in English Composition 101, where Ilona got a better grade. (Gordon is still sore about that.)

Gordon and Ilona currently reside in Oregon with their two children, three dogs and a cat. They have co-authored two series, the bestselling urban fantasy of Kate Daniels and romantic urban fantasy of The Edge.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (4%)
1 star
3 (13%)
Displaying 1 - 11 of 11 reviews
Profile Image for Giorgia.
281 reviews28 followers
January 28, 2021
Sooo....it's coming out this year, right? We aren't going to wait...like Iron and Magic three years or more right?
Profile Image for Corina.
778 reviews2,088 followers
July 15, 2022
I need this book like air!!!!!!! The wait is killing me, same as with Hugh's second book 😭 These books give me LIFE, and I'm drowning at the moment in mediocrity. HELP!!!!
Profile Image for Just Josie.
995 reviews146 followers
March 24, 2021
I don’t know when this comes, and frankly I don’t care.
But I will scream of pure joy when this will be released 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ilona Andrews are gonna wreck us and I am all ready for it 🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺🗡🌺
Profile Image for Mia.
82 reviews5 followers
June 20, 2021
I can’t wait for more Derek scenes…I hope we get to enjoy the next instalment soon!
June 15, 2022
can they still write. we have been promised books but no books coming out. " the world is to dark" when is the world not a bad dark. as much as I love their books nothing seems to be coming out of them. losing my faith in them.
Profile Image for Miss OP.
537 reviews8 followers
October 13, 2022
I hate everyone who reads this book before me.
Displaying 1 - 11 of 11 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.