Start by marking “British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club)

British Bachelor

(Cocky Hero Club)

Dear Chelsea,

I know what you must think of me now that my secret is out, and I can’t say I’m not disappointed. I bloody loved that you saw me as someone other than the bloke my entire country has deemed unworthy of love. Maybe I am, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting you as desperately as I do.

Before you toss this letter in the rubbish bin, just hear me out.

Soon, I’ll n
Published January 24th 2021 by Cocky Hero Club, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about British Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about British Bachelor

Start your review of British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club)
Crystal Bell
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Another great hit from The Cocky Hero Club. This one is a little different from the others. Granted, each story is different. I just felt there were more character growth and vulnerability between the main characters.

Liam and Chelsea went from strangers to a robust and beautiful bond. Chelsea is a strong woman who can hold her own. Liam is a British heartthrob; in my eyes is funny and caring; he does come across as arrogant, but who doesn't love that? The witty banter and sexual chemistry are
Dora Koutsoukou
Dnf @ 28%. I couldn’t connect with either the characters or the story.
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Willy" Stars ⭐️
British Bachelor had everything to keep me entertained. I devoured this novel as soon as it hit my kindle! As part of the Cocky Hero Club, this novel is related to British Bedmate by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland. I didn’t feel lost even if I hadn't read it prior, as its protagonists only make a few short appearances in this book.

Chelsea is the nanny of the Hogue’s children, but find herself with free time with the family away on a vacation. At almost thirty, she’s still
Jessica Alcazar
What a romantic, feel-good, *happy sigh* story this turned out to be! It put a smile on my face from the very beginning. I just felt good the entire time I read it. It’s my first time with this author and her style and voice is one I know I will enjoy in the future. There’s a perfect blend of sexy and emotion to the story and the chemistry between our leads sparked off the pages. Whether bantering or more, it always sparked. Delightful!!

Go ahead, grab your copy or read with Kindle Unlimited!
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
This story Felt like a lovely warm Hug with Sexy meet-cute, Banters, Feels & Emotions, Sexy times, Solving Troubles, Surprises & a Beautiful HEA.
I Loved Liam & Chelsea! It was great to see Bridget, Simon & the kids (Their girls were especially cute!) [From: British Bedmate], The Familiarity was just what I needed now! DEVOURED this story in 6hrs.

Chelsea; Sweet, Kind, Sassy; is nanny to Bridget+Simon's cute Twin girls. She also wants to be an author & takes the big leap here! Her parents (Love'em
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKING SWOOOOOON!! This was an addictive, sexy, heart-warming romance! And I absolutely loved it!

British Bachelor delivers with an effortless pace, a wonderfully developed plot and easy to love characters. I was hooked with their story from the get-go. Liam was irresistibly charismatic with his quick wit, dirty British mouth and big thoughtful heart. Chelsea, had equally a charming personality, and just easy to relate with. I love that this one started out hilariously funny and sexy with
Victoria Weston
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of the cocky hero club collection and was absolutely fantastic and I really enjoyed reading it. I love how this author writes and her style always pulls me in and this book was no different it gripped me. This romance book is well worth the read.

Chelsea is a beautiful woman that is sassy, funny and an all round awesome chick. Liam is such an awesome guy that you will love him he is hot, sexy and an all round gem. Together the journey that these two go on is emotional and at ti
B. C. Booklover
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When I saw this book was coming soon, between the cover and the blurb, I knew it would be right up my alley and I couldn't wait to get it in my hot little hands.  This is the second book I've read based on Vi and Penelope's British Bedmate, which was such a great book I read it twice!  The memorable couple from this book make appearances in British Bachelor, along with their children since the heroine of this one is their sweet nanny, Chelsea!!!

The fun factor and romantic possibilities of this
Courtney
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read from The Cocky Hero Club, but not my first K.K. book. K.K. truly knows how to write a story with captivating characters and a story that will hook you from the start. And this book was no different.

I won't go into man details because this book needs to be experienced first hand to truly enjoy the swoon-worthiness of Liam.

Chelsea may lead a fairly quite life but she has no problems speaking her mind, when it is needed. She is the nanny for the Hogue's famil
All Booked Out
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Raise your hand if you love a bad boy Brit with a heart of gold! Did you raise your hand? Yes? Well, look no further, British Bachelor is for you. Not only do you hit the jackpot with the beautiful accent and charming personality, but you also get a romance loving and aspiring author. Fellow romance lover – girl after my own heart.

Liam has come to hide away until the dust settles across the pond where he made a right mess of his life. Thinking he’s only taking a break from the hounding
Jackie Wright
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love the Cocky Hero World and British Bachelor is the perfect addition to this wonderful world.
K.K. Allen is another new author to me but after reading Chelsea and Liam’s story I’m excited to check out other works by this talented author.
Chelsea is nanny to Simon and Bridget’s children and she meets Liam when he crashes his friend Simon’s home and he ends up staying the basement apartment across from Chelsea’s live in accommodation, Chelsea realises how attracted she is to him when she spots
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward’s Cocky Hero Club and have enjoyed each book that I have read. British Bachelor by K.K. Allen had me from the word go. Not normally a fan of British heroes this book intrigued me.

Liam is hiding out in the U.S. hoping to get some perspective after bailing from the reality show he starred in. While keeping a low profile he meets sexy Chelsea. She’s a nanny by day, closet romance writer by night. The chemistry between these two very different persona
Louise - romance.movies.and.books
I believe that this is the first time reading a book by this author.

Wow! I really enjoyed reading this book. If you are looking for chemistry, banter, drama and love I have found the book for you.

Liam is swoon worthy and Chelsea is a strong witted chick who can hold her own.

Watch out - this feel good book will have you hooked from the first chapter.

I fell in love with the name of Chelsea parents shop - spill the Tea.

I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Booksandprime
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this!

I loved that it was sweet and light on my heart!

KK Allen brings the perfect amount of steam, wit and love.

Definitely the perfect read when you need a pick me up.
Michal
Feb 07, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-4-stars
One of the few things I loath the most, is the reality tv world of the Bachelor / Bachelorette.

A meat factory at his best.

I can't understand that hype.
The Hollywood oiled money machine take this seeking opportunity people and grind them to dust with humiliations for the cheers of the bloodthirsty audience. Making one person so powerful that he can decide from thirty people whose best for him.
Reminds me of the gladiators bloody fights in Rome.
Disgusting.

But I love British theme and K.K Allen's
Richard
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Two likable and alluring characters who we want to be together....and heck, is it worth the wait when they do get it on.
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Confession time: I used to love all things bachelor related -- the Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor In Paradise (I think there was another spin-off but I'm drawing a blank right now) but anyways, my young pre -teen heart was all a flutter that these beautiful people were finding love amid all the chaos and scandal around them... And then I grew up and realized how fake the show was. But even though I still hate - watch on occasion (and I truly do like some of the people that have been on the ...more
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, arc-review
This sweet, sexy, addictive, and swoony romance is EVERYTHING!

Do you have an author, or a few, that when they release a new story, you don't pick it up right away because you know you're going to love the story so much and you don't want it to be over too fast? Well, K.K., is one of those authors for me. I am addicted to her words, the way her characters grow on their journey to a happily ever after. I didn't pick this story up as soon as I could have for that reason. I wanted to savor the story
Kari Hansen
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Liam finds himself in a bit of a predicament when his search to find love goes sideways and he becomes one of the least popular men in London. He needs to escape for a while and where better to stay than Bridget and Simon’s as no one would think to look for him there. He knows that it is a temporary respite, and he will have to return to face the situation, but Chelsea was a surprise he wasn’t expecting.

Chelsea is conflicted between not disappointing her parents or following her dream of becomin
K.  Ramjohn
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
British Bachelor is another great addition to the Cocky Hero Club collection. This is Liam and Chelsea's story and I loved them together. Liam was so swoony and Chelsea was a strong sassy character. They had excellent chemistry and their back and forth banter and flirtation kept me amused. I loved watching the development of their relationship. This story flowed smoothly and was a captivating, fun read with some drama, steam and emotions. This was a great read and a fun spin on the Bachelor and ...more
Kaitie
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Honest to goodness British Bachelor was just what I needed. A fun, lovable, and amazing story! Plus I’m quite fond of Ms. Allen’s inspiration behind the book! I’ve read more and more of the Cocky Hero club books and I fall hard and fast. I’m a sucker for a guy with an accent and I loved Chelsea. This book was what I needed right now. I haven’t paid much attention to the real world because I don’t want to these days. So to get lost in this world? Yes please!
Erin Lewis
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club) by K.K.Allen
I have loved finding new authors through the Cocky Hero Club. From the first to the last chapter I was hooked on the story that K.K.Allen wove.

I really liked Chelsea and Liam, both separately and together, they were well matched. The fact that we got to see more of Simon, Bridget and their children was an added bonus as their story is one of my favourites.

Chelsea is nanny to Simon and Bridget’s children and she was such a fun, loving w
Sue
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club) by K. K. Allen is a great add to the Cocky Hero Club and an excellent read from this author. This is Liam and Chelsea's story. The chemistry they have and their emotional journey will hook you from the start. The banter between the two will make you laugh and then at times these characters will grip your heart. I loved this book and couldn’t put it down. I highly recommend it!! ...more
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Liam and Chelsea are a firework. Their heat is flameworthy. The emotion is unpredictable and the heartache is off the charts. British Bachelor has it all. From a misunderstood hero to a heroine with the heart of a romantic. Allen tempts the senses with a bad boy that pushes boundaries and a good girl trying to find her way.
Jennifer Johnson
I'm in love with British Bachelor

Well I have found my new favorite book for 2021 and it's British Bachelor. This book is beyond amazing, it's sweet, it's funny (love all the snark), it's so very sexy and above all its just a really great read! Liam and Chelsea have so much chemistry, you can just see the sparks between them and feel the bond they share. This is the first book I have read by K.K. Allen and it most definitely won't be my last, her writing is flawless, with lots of humor and of cou
CK
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Liam and chelsea have amazing chemistry and from the beginning- I was flipping those pages! Loved this book and especially loved the hea!
Cat Nunez
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
K.K never disappoints, Liam and Chelsea were amazing!! The story was really addictive and I really enjoyed the relationship between them.

I love British people so Liam was definitely a wonderful character, I loved his cockiness and the banter between him and Chelsea. He was really sweet sometimes and their chemistry was hot from the beginning 🔥
Chelsea was awesome too, she was very independent but still had a great relationship with her parents and she’s really good with kids.

I really loved thei
Amour.Rebelle92 (Bran.d)
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
British Bachelor is the best of both worlds...Cocky Hero world & KK❣️ This was such a fun read. It was great to be back in Providence with the Hogues;)

Who’s the real Liam Colborn?—-Chelsea finds herself asking this question because the British Bachelor does not act the same as Liam. Liam is able to just be himself with Chelsea and he begins to realize that maybe he has found what he has been searching for.

Chelsea & Liam get swept up in each other. They are fun & sweet and Liam doesn’t want his
Jill M
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
I had a friend tell me as soon as you see KK Allen's British Bachelor read it, you will love it. And guess what she was right i floved this book so hard.  It was a feel good, give you warm a fuzzies kind of romance.

It wasn't hard to fall for the sexy brit with tattoos and a sweet accent. My heart broke knowing he was portrayed wrong and was just soft and sweet looking for his person.

Chelsea was a spitfire. She gave Liam a run for his money. She was guarded but could not resist Liam's charm.

Th
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Liam and Chelsea’s story is one that captured my heart from the start and it didn’t let go! I am in love with their story and seriously pray for cameos from these two!

What I love about books is getting lost in a new world! The Cocky Hero club books are fascinating because it’s a world some readers already know so it’s one I was excited to come back too! What I absolutely became obsessed with though was this story! Because even though Liam and Chelsea are part of this secondary world they are al
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cocky Hero Club 1 1 Feb 24, 2021 09:00AM

• Arrogant Single Dad
  • Bossy Baller: A Hero Club Novel
  • Cocky Savior
  • Tattooed Troublemaker
  • Ex-Rated Gigolo
  • Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)
  • Twist of Fate
  • Close Quarters
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • The Strike Out (Brentwood Baseball)
  • My Saving Grace (Vested Interest: ABC Corp, #1)
  • You Know I Need You (You Are Mine, #4)
  • Call You Mine (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers #4)
  • Rebel Roommate
  • Breaking Up with My Boss (Love You Forever #4)
  • Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #4)
K.K. Allen is the USA TODAY Bestselling and award-winning contemporary romance author of sweet, sexy, and inspiring stories that evoke emotion at every turn.

K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief. And she continues to take reader’s emotions on an epic ride every single time with real, layered, comin

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 151 books)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Stand-In (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Untitled (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Contender (Cocky Hero Club)