Jump to ratings and reviews

Celebrating the Fallen Leaves

There is a certain nook inside my heart
that is covered in everlasting snow.
Seasons come and go,
time passes on and on,
yet the frost never thaws.

But even this blizzard-covered land
had once experienced warmth.
In a memory long forgotten;
in a tale of love long forsaken.

177 pages, Paperback

Published January 22, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Alicia Lidwina

5 books50 followers
An author, an avid reader, an occasional blogger, and an observant dreamer. While the idea of deconstructing ephemerality through writings fascinates her the most, she has to concur with the idea of writing just for fun. Sometimes you might find her sipping espresso at the nearest cafe, other times she would be haunting vacant seats in food courts while munching on her endless supply of chocolate bars.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for Harum.
60 reviews
January 28, 2021
okay, let's trying to write it in English since this poem all written in English, hehe.

first, about the cover. wow, my prediction was right, it was orange haha. I do love it, especially the title's font that looks so hand-written-ish yet still feels modern.

and about the book, hmmm these poems made me realised that my wording is still restricted hahaha. too many times I have to stop and just stare at the sentences, then decide to turn the next page haha. but the more I flip the paper, the more I found some of my favourites. some of them are: banana, tangerine & chocolate, fall in love with a man, grief, something about a balloon that I forgot the exact title, and many more you can find it by yourself.

but if I can sum up my favourites into a single chapter, I do love the last chapter so much, including the title of this book. it gives warmth that I don't know I needed before. thank you kak 🧡
2 reviews
January 26, 2021
First thing first, the covers. It reminiscing how beautiful the autumn season is (in case u wondering, this is written in covid seasons). And for all I know, she published this book by herself is W O W..
Now, the prompts inside, all with meaningful message inside it. My favorite is "Snowman", it slams us to the facts, the joy we had when we childhood, is a bittersweet to as we grow old.
1 review
January 28, 2021
It's my first book with such a concept. It's fascinating to see that a story can be formed from just a few key words. Alicia has done awesome job in doing it. I could related to a few stories so well that I relived those moments. Don't miss the last section ... It definitely uplifted me..
Profile Image for Davian.
69 reviews12 followers
April 10, 2021
I like how she tried to connecting each keywords to one whole story. Like a universe with diversities. The concept is such a blessing.
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.