Start by marking “Crimson Moon (Red Moon Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Moon (Red Moon Prophecy, #1)

Crimson Moon (Red Moon Prophecy, #1)

Do vampires and werewolves really exist? Worse, did Amelia Kellar fall in love with one?

After the humiliating breakup with her intern boyfriend, Amelia Kellar is ready to forget love forever and move forward with her life working as a registered nurse at Everett Memorial Hospital in Washington State. That is, until she very literally runs into their unearthly hot new chief
Kindle Edition
Published February 1st 2021 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Moon

Start your review of Crimson Moon (Red Moon Prophecy, #1)
Addison Carmichael
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the first full book in the Red Moon Prophecy series, but be sure to read its novella prequel HUNTER'S MOON for some fun reader insider info into the plot and characters.

This is my first series featuring not only werewolves/shifters, but also vampires and mages. So there's a little something for every PNR taste!

Would love to hear what you think, so be sure to stop by my website and drop me a line!

www.AddisonCarmichael.com
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
Wow, this is an extremely well-written paranormal romance that I would definitely recommend. The plot is highly intriguing with good world building & filled with some intense situations that are well-described. The characters are interesting with individual personalities that actually complement each other. There is good support from the secondary characters.
There is: a young female registered nurse (Amelia Kellar) determined to forget about love comes into contact with a male good-looking chief
Kat Ryker
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC of this book, and I'm very glad that I was included in the ARC team.

I've enjoyed Addison Carmichael's writing for the last year or more and this book is absolutely NO exception. I would suggest to get the full benefit of the book, that you take a quick read of the prequel, Hunter's Moon. It isn't absolutely necessary to enjoy this book, but there are a couple of surprises in this book that will be much more meaningful if you know the history.

The book was enjoyable to read. Ms. Carm
Michelle Promotion's for Indie Author's csmindiepr
Outstanding

Ms Carmichael never ceases to amaze me with the amazing characters she developes with their intensity, the unique situations they tend to find themselves in plus the intriguing twisted suspense, mysteries that seem to find a way into the crux of many of her characters lives.
For so many different reasons through her style, creative techniques and wild imagination Addison Charmichael is able to create very complex emotionally realistic characters while introducing us to their paranormal
Kaye
⚰️⚰️ONE SPECTACULAR JOURNEY⚰️⚰️
Blazing blizzards boo! Addison hit the motherload, issuing one helluva smackdown with this tumultuous tilt-her-world, serving up some callous facts, cruel lessons and ruthless decisions, skyrocketing this jewel to incredible heights. Swapping hats and stacking the deck, attentive as the shenanigans and mayhem converge, showcasing this heart pounding, pulse racing, adrenaline pumping, nailbiting, block busting dynamo, secrets unravel, revelations disclosed and promi
Sheila
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Crimson Moon
Amelia Kellar is having a really bad month. The love of her life the hunky intern at the hospital cheated on her with the Starbucks barista. Her roommate took a job in Portland and she has to find a new one or pay more in rent. Amelia is an RN at Everett Memorial Hospital. She hopes she won’t have to run into Dr. Steven Wayne, the cheater.
Running late Amelia runs in to Dr, Wayne and a new handsome Doctor. At the morning debriefing at the Nurses Station, Amelia hears about a nurse tha
sherri jones-teachout
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An ancient prophecy supposed to eventually bring peace.
Amelia always wondered why she looked so different from not only her parents but her aunts, uncles and cousins. Her dad always said she was a throwback, but when the ER doctor singles her out and they get together, he takes her to meet his family. Little did she know she would meet her family too. Her birth father, who just found out about her. He’s an ancient vampire, and she has vampire, mage, and werewolf blood. Is the ancient prophecy ab
Barbie-Ann Clark
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book I had to take a little time to compose myself and get my thoughts clear in my head before I put them in a review.
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.
Deb Cechak
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Addison Carmichael shares her second book in the Red Moon Prophecy series, Crimson Moon.

We continue to find clues that bring creatures of the night together with unexpected shifters, as we follow the mystery of warring clans, and their offspring. Magical occurrences happen to bind together couples and secrets begin to unravel.

I will continue to follow and read this series, as it creates a supernatural world of wonder!
Denise
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Having read this author before when I seen this one I knew it would be a good one which I was definitely right. I am also glad to have caught it at the beginning of the series since it is in one. Amelia is a nurse whom says no to love. After seeing Ethan at work though some tune will change lol. As time goes on though things seem different and the story takes a turn and we find out just what is going on. Murder and cover ups too add to this which makes us gobble it up.
book_lover_2017
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I could not put it down once I started reading. I felt as if I was in the book with the characters experiencing everything they were. Addison definitely knows how to right a mystery. I was constantly kept guessing and as soon as I thought I knew who the bad guy was, BAM! Something else happened and I was following another trail. I can’t wait for the next book to come out!
Toni Shortsleeve
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad that I read the prequel first!

Wow! Seeing a couple of previous characters return, and meeting a new take on the family dynamics, was intense.
I love that she has such compassion and tries to blend it with logic. And that he’s so unique in his own way.
Now I must wait for the next book in this series – because it will be awesome too!
Laflawn
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Amelia and Ethan did not disappoint. I loved them. There was just the right amount of romance and action. I was looking forward to a new vampire series and this one did not disappoint can't wait for three. ...more
Tristan Burbridge
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Addison Charmichael never fails to entertain with her books and this one is no exception. I enjoyed the character work that went into this book. I also thought that the story line was interesting and kept my attention.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Sara Sigler
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ethan was sent to the hospital that Amelia worked at by her father to keep an eye on her and to convince her to meet her father. They fell in love and realized that they were mates. Ethan and her had a very happy ending after a few problems!
Trevor T. O'Brien
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As always, another great book. Keep them coming Addison.
Marianne
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome paranormal romance! Loved it! It has great drama, danger and wonderful characters.. Looking forward to more of this series!
Emily Pennington
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Amelia Kellar (“Amy”) and Ombre, her teen cousin, had just come out of the movie theatre and walked to the parking garage. Once again, Amy felt a chill and shiver down her spine, not for the first time this afternoon. She rove Ombre home and thought about the other half of the rent she would need next week since her roommate took another job elsewhere. And when she got home, she cried for another half hour over her cheating scumbag boyfriend, and finally was able to move on, not to other men or ...more
Faye Dunlap

• Shifting Silence
  • Suddenly Mates: A Magical Shifter Romance Collection
  • The Lullaby Sky
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous
  • Blood of a Promise (Kings of Sterling #1)
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • First Impressions (Fated Wings, #1)
  • Mother of Wolves: A dark suspenseful paranormal shifter origin novella (The Dark Creatures Saga)
  • Catch Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #4)
  • Tempt Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #5)
  • Unraveling Him (Bailey Brothers, #3)
  • Rushing In (Bailey Brothers, #4)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • Purrfectly Bound (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #6)
  • Shifting Fates (Crescent City Witch, #1)
  • Camp Firwood

ADDISON CARMICHAEL is a Paranormal Romance junkie. Love is a mystical, magical thing to her, and she loves writing and living vicariously through her endless PNR stories. Whether it be alpha male werewolves, fierce dragons, sexy panthers and other shifters, sizzling hot vampires, or illusive sorcerers who will magically make your dreams come true, her imagination is bubbling up several stories af

News & Interviews