Start by marking “A Toolbox for Economic Design” as Want to Read:
A Toolbox for Economic Design

A Toolbox for Economic Design

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This book combines economic theory and design to create tools that economists can use to apply in social, political and institutional application.  This book seeks to provide the necessary stepping stones in order to facilitate the diffusion and adoption of this powerful tool for studying incentive structures in economics.  The book presents a number of examples, both theo ...more
Published March 15th 2009 by Palgrave Macmillan

To ask other readers questions about A Toolbox for Economic Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Toolbox for Economic Design

Dimitrios Diamantaras
Jun 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I cowrote this book with four (then) graduate students of mine. It presents the economic theory of incentives formally but with a sustained attempt to make an intrinsically difficult subject more approachable.
I am entering March 2009, the publication date in the US, as the "date I read this book" here, because I have not seen a better place for the publication date.
I hope you forgive my giving it five stars... I *do* like it a lot, or I wouldn't have published it.
Ben