Start by marking “Textbook Approach (The Cortell Brothers #4)” as Want to Read:
Textbook Approach (The Cortell Brothers #4)

Textbook Approach

(The Cortell Brothers #4)

Will

From the moment I saw her, I knew she was different. She wasn't like all the other women I was used to.
But then I asked her out and my mind was blown.
She was different from every other woman, I just wasn't sure that was a good thing.
Relationships? Off the table.
Marriage? Not a chance in hell.
Geez, I wasn't even allowed to stay the night. You would think I was with the
Published February 8th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Textbook Approach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Textbook Approach

Start your review of Textbook Approach (The Cortell Brothers #4)
The Book Lover
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charlie you're my spirit animal! I couldn't put this book down! I read it in one sitting because this book was everything! you need to read all of these brothers, they're the perfect and most hilarious family! ...more
Tish-Anne Singh
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far all the books in this series have been amazing, and I was eagerly anticipating this book. And boy oh boy did it deliver.

Will is a complex character who definite wants something different from his relationships and when he meets Charlie, he senses the possibility of more. His character is well thought out and he doesn't come across as a stuffy teacher.
I was definitely rooting for him from the beginning.

Charlie is a woman who doesn't need a man to define her worth, and she's unapologetic
Jennifer A
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love The Cortell Brothers! And this book is definitely my favorite! Charlie is a strong independent woman who convinced she doesn't need a man! Will know she needs a man, and he stops at nothing to show her just how much she needs him. This book is hilarious! And Giulia touches on issues that every woman in a relationship deals with...loading the dirty dish in the dishwasher!! Why not put them in the dishwasher in the 1st place! And the Cortell Brother I can't wait to see what up next for them ...more
Cathy Houghton
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say.......Guilia you did it again, Charlie was giving Will what every man wants, but he wanted more, what a heroine, I want to be Charlie when I grow up. This book had me laughing out loud, can’t wait till the next one.
Cathy Brockman
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had this one read a couple days and just saw I haven’t sent lol. E J. I think the 9th

Cat gives this 5 meows with a 4 purr heat index
This is book 4 in the Cortel brothers series and I do suggest you read them in order, though each book basically centers around one brother the others are all involved and there is a sort of connection between this book and the last.
This one does pick up in the hospital where the last ended. This is where Will the featured brother meets the woman he will want.
I r
Giulia Lagomarsino
Jan 29, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
It's Release Day!

Order Links:
Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Textbook-Appro...

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Textbook-App...

Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Textbook-Approa...

Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/Textbook-Ap...

Read an excerpt!

I pulled out my phone, hoping Nathan could come over and hang out for a little bit, but when he answered, I could hear a woman in the background.
“Sorry, what’s that?” he asked, almost shouting.
“Are you busy?”
“Um…I have a very sexy lady…holy shit,” I
Kodie Mackay
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What happens when the guy wants the girl but the girl only wants a friend for a good time?...

Well it's safe to say Textbook Approach is not your normal dynamic with the usual stereotypical boy meets girl, girl does the chasing waiting for the guy to catch up with his feelings. Nope... This one was all Will chasing Charlie and Charlie fighting the feels. ILOVEIT.

This was sweet read with a HEA. I love the crazy relationship between the Cortell Brothers and the trouble they seemed to find. They are
Wendy Livingstone
This is the 4th book in this phenomenal series, and my word what a journey Will and Charlie’s story takes us on! Will is a teacher and Charlie are a doctor, and this story carries on from when #3 ended when everyone is at the hospital due to a tragic event. Charlie is as tough as they come with her busy career and the tine, she is off is spent with her 8-year-old son, and she does not need a man in her life to complicate things as she already has a friends-with-benefits relationship. Will and Ch ...more
Vera Blaz
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2021, wildfire-arc
I’ve read every Cornell Brothers book so far and every time it gets better and better! That small town life where everyone knows your name and your business. When you got in trouble at school the whole neighborhood knew by the time you got home. Of course, Facebook guru Joe makes things a lot easier for the town to know. I could not stop laughing throughout this book. I laughed until I cried. The misunderstanding about Charlie. And then I cried for real because Charlie was so traumatized by her ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Textbook Approach' is Giulia Lagomarsino's fourth book in her "Cordell Brothers" series and it is just as great as the first three! To be honest, I feel like I've met pieces of the author's personality with the way she intersperses family, love, loyalty, and humor into every storyline she's given me to read. In this one, we get to meet Will Cordell, the high school history teacher who knows wars are won by strategy and knowledge, and Charlie who firmly believes, from past experience, that men a ...more
Debbie Davies
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about Will Cortell. After the barn incident Will meets Charlie at the hospital where he meets her eyes across the room. Charlie is not looking for a relationship, she doesnt believe men and women should stay together. Charlie has been married previously and has a son from that marriage. Charlie works with Nathan and they have a friends with benefits arrangement. Will asks Charlie on a date and they ten sleep together. Charlie kicks will out at 2am saying she needs to sleep.
Will goes
Kari Hansen
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will never expected a visit to the hospital would bring the woman he knows is his destiny into his life. From their first meeting he is all in and is determined to convince Cat that they belong together but that proves to be a challenge when she is only looking for a man for now and definitely not forever.

Charlie has learnt the hard way that love and relationships are not for her. Her focus in her life is her career as a surgeon and her son so although she may be attracted to him she is determin
Leanne Bryson
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although I have thoroughly enjoyed all the Cortell Brothers books, Will and Charlie might be my favorite couple. Giulia Lagomarsino writes characters with a sense of humor, witty and often hilarious dialogue, and the chemistry is crazy intense. Will thinks he has met his forever woman. Unfortunately Charlie has been burnt once with a bad marriage and is not inclined to try again. She likes to keep their relationship "friends with benefits". When Will's brothers decide to help, look out. These bo ...more
Cheri
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charlie & Will

What's a perfect relationship? Most men seem to think not a relationship but just sex buddies. At least that what Will thought until he met the "perfect woman" who didn't want any more than that. She's divorced and isn't going through that again. Yet, Will is funny, great in the bedroom, and more. If he didn't want more he'd be perfect.

Watching the two of them fight the feelings they really have is something annoying, often hysterical, and steamy. Of course, the brothers are gonna
Paula Neupert
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It pulled me in from the beginning, no slow start to this. I love the way Giulia writes, her characters come to life do much that you feel that they are friends and family. Charlie is so funny, speaking out loud everything that a woman thinks, even the smallest detail. I love the way the guy and girl roles are swapped- she's not into dating or wanting a full relationship and he wants that and more. I loved this book, one of my favourite reads. I can't wait for the next in the series Priceless In ...more
Claire Evans
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Textbook Approach is the fourth book in the Cortell Brothers series. This books starts immediately where Wanted Dead or In Love finished.

Will is a History teacher who realised that the women he met in the hospital was unlike any he had ever met before. She was it as far as he was concerned but there was only one problem. She doesn't want a relationship.

Charlie has been there got the child and divorce to go with it! As far as she is concerned men and women weren't meant to be together for the res
Serena Worker
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will know that most would see Charlie as the perfect woman, she doesn’t want commitment or attachment, the problem is Will wants that with Charlie and decides that he’s a history teacher and knows how wars are won.
Charlie doesn’t need a man in her life and makes sure that Will knows how she feels, she finds that men are just needy and don’t do much. Charlie is firm her life has been fine with the way it’s been going, but Will keeps pushing her, but she can’t see it working out regardless of the
Chelle Pimblott
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Charlie. Nothing else for it. I think she's a lot of women (and men) rolled into one person. She's been there, done that, got the postcard, and she's not going back. She's protecting her heart, but Will, well he's a force of nature.

This story includes, a man crush the size of Wrigley Stadium, a friends with benefits times two situation, complaints about the little things in relationships that annoy us ALL, nosy brothers, a supportive if somewhat crazy town, and the theft of a pot roast,
Charlotte Isaac
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
This was an interesting story. I couldn't put it down once started.

I liked Will and Charlie together, at some points I didn't like Charlie very much. But by end I liked her. Will and Charlie had ups and downs in their relationship but they had to fight for each other.

I can't wait for more.
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series, the brothers and their small town life! Interesting, entertaining and great chemistry! Your favorite characters are back and a new couple might find HEA?!

Lauren Hutchinson
What a book. I have never laughed so much. I couldn't put it down. I was absolutely hooked. I love these brothers so much that I just wanted more from them. The storyline was absolutely incredible and I loved everything about it.
Phuong
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Textbook Approach by Giulia Lagomarsino. Will and Charlie’s relationship sparked some hilarious moments with the Cortell brothers and I could not stop laughing as I was reading. They provide for much needed entertainment and I loved how Kat and Anna just let it happen. And Will, who knew he was such a dirty talker behind the history teacher persona. So hot!!! It was nice seeing him pursue a serious relationship with Charlie and taking a stand for what he wants. I liked ...more
Angelica Larsson
This is a entertaining fast-paced and well-written book with a superb storyline and gorgeous characters that I loved getting to know. I love this series! Can not wait to see what the next book will be about.

Alina
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It started with a little bit of drama but it ended very good. So much ups and downs(the good ones) that when I thought it was over - bam?! - another chapter. It was a very good read that kept me guessing,just the way I like a good book.

S
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! These boys crack me up! Holy hell! Will and Charlie’s story had me all over the place. From what she believes she want to what he sees she needs. I couldn’t put it down and can’t wait to read more!
Marie Devlin
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG First chapter in and I'm balling knew it was coming but really hoped I had it wrong.
Fred Fred Fred what can I say when you read it you will know best laugh ever or maybe that's Will channeling his inner Joe and Andrew oh my god do millennials really speak like that I about pissed myself with laughter I wonder does Guilia end up in fits of laughter writing this stuff does her partner and kids look at her and think she's nuts like mine do.
I really enjoyed Will he was like all the guys clueless
Melissa Machado
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

Textbook Approach is book 4 of the Cortell Brothers Series. The focus is on Will Cortell and Charlie. This book could be read as a standalone but it picks up where book 3 left off so I recommend starting at the beginning of the series to have a better understanding of the other characters and what is going on at this point in time with their family and small town.

Will is smart, simple, patient, caring, attentive, and a go gett
Holly
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guilia begins ‘Textbook Approach’ in the midst of the ending for 'Wanted Dead Or In Love' and does a wonderful job of weaving this timeline of events into the plot in a way that gives you a whole new book through Will and Charlie’s story and what feels like a continuation of Josh and Carly’s. However, with that being said you could still read ‘Textbook Approach’ as a standalone should you so wish to.

Now, I loved Will. He was a force to be reckoned with. This dirty talking teacher knows what he w
Karen
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 5 out of 5
Will Cortell is a high school history teacher, he’s one of seven brothers and when he finds the one, he has no idea how to go about getting her on board with his plans. All of the Cortell brothers so far have had to fight for their women in one way or another, but Will’s fight is the hardest so far, in my opinion. He has to fight the history of his woman and he has no idea how to get her to overcome her mindset and open up.

Charlie, short for Charlotte has a past that has colored
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Textbook Approach might just be the funniest and my favorite book in this series. I laughed so hard. The Cortell brothers are absolutely hilarious.

Will and Charlie's story is sexy, funny, and angsty. These two have chemistry that could set fire to a building. Will is swoony all over. He the kind of guy who wants a relationship and marriage. Charlie's been divorced so she has absolutely no interest in getting married or have anything more than a physical relationship.

Listening to Will to his br
« previous 1 3 next »

• Axel (Reapers MC, #17)
  • The Rancher’s Stubborn Partner (Radford Ranch Brothers #2)
  • The Rancher’s Fake Girlfriend (Radford Ranch Brothers #3)
  • Conrad (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Book Series 4)
  • Chasing Shadows (Stealth Ops #9)
  • Hammer's Pride (Devil's Riot MC: Southeast #1)
  • Owen (Blue Team, #1; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Venom's Prize (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #10)
  • The Priest (Bratva Blood #5)
  • I Pucking Love You (The Copper Valley Thrusters #5)
  • Bossy Grump
  • The Hero I Need
  • Loving Summer (Summer Twins #1)
  • Leave Him Loved
  • The Rancher’s Pregnant Fake Fiancée (Radford Ranch Brothers #1)
  • He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence, #1)
  • The Things We Leave Unfinished
  • Boomer's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC: Atlantic City, #1)
I'm a stay at home mom with a love for romance novels. There's nothing better than reading about a hot, alpha male that makes my heart swoon. I spend most days hanging out with my kids or writing about my next book boyfriend. I love crocheting, sewing, reading, and being outdoors, but in the end, there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book!

You can learn more about my books by visiting

The Cortell Brothers (5 books)
  • Maintenance Required (The Cortell Brothers #1)
  • Collateral Damage (The Cortell Brothers Book 2)
  • Wanted Dead Or In Love (The Cortell Brothers Book 3)
  • Priceless Ink (The Cortell Brothers Book 5)