Start by marking “Exposed (Palace Scandal, #1)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (Palace Scandal, #1)

Exposed

(Palace Scandal #1)

Having weathered a few storms (and heartaches) throughout his life, Alex has devoted his life to his beloved Astoria. He only indulges his carnal desires at Luxe, the underground sex club. It’s the place where he can truly let himself go and not be ruled by obligation.
Finally free from an abusive relationship, Bethany Sinclaire only feels like a woman when she gives the re
Kindle Edition
Published February 26th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

Start your review of Exposed (Palace Scandal, #1)
Marnie
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow, welcome to the world of Astoria!
Since reading the free Astorian prequel, ‘Luxe’ that introduced readers to the world of Astoria and its characters, I’ve been eagerly waiting for this book to come out! It wasn’t just Palace Scandals awaiting me, I was first introduced to Carlos Constantine and his exclusive and highly secretive BDSM club, Luxe. You don’t need to read the prequel first, but you will find a link to it in the back of this book and obtain a free copy when you sign up for Ms Bell
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
*First time reading author

Exposed turned out to be a surprising read for me. Jasmine Bell brought the erotic love of BDSM and the mystery of becoming a king of a nation. Neither Bethany nor Alex are looking for a relationship. They are strictly Dom and Sub at the local BDSM club and then walk away when the night is over. But when unexpected deaths, threats, and jobs happen Beth finds herself living on castle grounds seeing Alex every day.

Beth is a strong independent businesswoman that I loved re
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Most of Alex's life is up for grabs as far as tabloids and news goes, but there is one part of him that is only seen behind the closed doors of a private club. The masks are a must to keep his identity a secret. When he finally decides to "unmask" himself to his sub, Beth, it happens to be the same weekend that his life turns upside down. Now the perfect sub gets hired to be his mother, the queen's, stylist. They are now working together and in the limelight, can they
Tracy Reads
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book!
It's not too deep in the BDSM and the romance kept my heart happy. Alex and Beth I first read small parts about in Luxe (free in Jasmine's newsletter) and from there I decided I wanted more!
If you love a good prince story and are a fan of romance BDSM books then you want this book!
K.C. Freeman
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes! Sizzling from the very first paragraph all the way to the last sentence! Hot is not an adequate enough word. I read the whole book in one sitting. Could not put it down.

If you enjoy steamy romance, with emphasis on "steamy", this is the book (and series) for you. Masked lovers to true love with palace intrigue and scandal looming in every corner. It's a win-win for the reader.

Thank you, Jasmine, for allowing me as part of your ARC team.
R.A. Winter
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read the ARC for an honest review.

Sexy, check. Edgy, check. Loved it, CHECK.
Bell weaves a passionate story that checks every box you can think of in this must-read first in the series novel.
Hiding a kinky relationship can't be easy for a prince, especially when she's your mother's stylist. And sex secrets always have a way of coming out to the press. Scandal doesn't bode well for this couple when an old flame shares the most intimate of details of a past relationship- and he has photos.
A real
Gladys
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The story grabbed and held my attention. I liked the combination of emotion, drama, and heat that flowed throughout the pages. I liked Bethany and Alex. Their chemistry and emotional turmoil was easy to feel. I'm looking forward to reading book two. This is my frank freely posted review. ...more
Pat
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book had me totally captivated from the very beginning with the great storyline and characters that were well detailed! The interaction and chemistry between Alex and Bethany kept me turning the pages until the very last page!
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow Exposed was hot and sexy. We get some BDSM but the romance was on fire! I loved reading about Alex and Beth. We get some drama and some craziness in Exposed but it only helps bring the love story together ❤
I can't wait to read the next book!
Shannon Sharpless
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the secret BDSM relationship that explodes into something wonderful. Then add in a little danger and you have a good read. Once the prince finds himself in a small pickle he turns to his club submissive. She helps him out in more ways than one. I can't wait for the next book. ...more
Kate Stacy
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read! I was intrigued from the first page. Mysterious BDSM play partners. Yes, please! I adored Alex and Beth. Their story had everything I love in a book. Hot sex, danger...even a little drama. I can't wait wait the next book, and I hope to see more of Alex's brothers! ...more
Rhea
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
A new author to me and a good read. A few curve balls were also thrown into the book which were good and kept the book going. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author.
Natalie Candy
Jennifer Mitsada
Mar 09, 2021
Ashley Clark
Mar 11, 2021
Jasmine Bell
Feb 20, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacey Woods
Lynne
added it
Mar 07, 2021

• Plain Jane Wanted
  • Betrayed: An Against The Odds Novel (An Against The Odds Novel #3)
  • Reckless (Triple R Security #2)
  • Love on the Sidelines (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
  • Restless Things (Folkestone Sins, #3)
  • Callous Heir (The Heirs #5)
  • Claimed (Red Horsemen MC #2)
  • Captured: Red Horsemen #1
  • Hidden Secrets
  • My Wicked Heart (Wicked Poison, #2)
  • Starlet
  • Law of Temptation (Club Temptation)
  • Sinful Heir (The Heirs #6)
  • Reign: A Romance Anthology
  • Tempted Heir (The Heirs #7)
  • Cole (Hunting Her #6)
  • Forbidden Heir (The Heirs #8)

Palace Scandal (2 books)
  • Provoked (Palace Scandal, #2)

News & Interviews