Start by marking “With This Ring” as Want to Read:
With This Ring

With This Ring

(To Have and To Hold Duet #1)

When I rescued Scarlett De La Cruz from her tower it’s not like her prospects were looking so great.

You’d think she’d show a little gratitude. Thank me for putting my ring on her finger and marking her as mafia property.

My property.

I’ll keep her safe. And the trade-off isn’t so bad. Most women would jump at the chance to sleep in my bed.

Not Scarlett, though.

My Cartel Pri
Paperback
Published February 2nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about With This Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With This Ring

Start your review of With This Ring
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Are you afraid of me?” he asks more quietly but no more gently. “Yes.”
He leans in close, inhales deeply. “Good. Because you should be,” he says, his lips brushing my cheek, the corner of my mouth when he does. “Because you don’t know what I want to do to you.”

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Natasha Knight books are my crack. She writes some of the most sizzling and addictive mafia romance and this one may be my favorite of hers to date!

Cristiano is a man set on
Natasha Knight
Jan 13, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
He rescued me from one tower only to lock me in another...

With This Ring an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance is LIVE NOW!

25 Readings Or More
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.75
You should know by now that Natasha Knight is one of my favorite author: from the moment i found out about her, with Salvatore, i read almost every book she released in these years.
She always makes me fall in love deeply with her characters.

With this ring is the first part of Cristiano and Scarlett' story.
I'm not gonna tell you anything about the story per se, because the beauty of reading a book is to discover every detail as you scroll through the pages....
But i can tell you this: it's i
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala
Wow, this must be 3rd or 4th book I have DNFed in row. Nothing wrong with this book except few errors in the Kindle edition, I even liked the starting (which is surprising given that I hate Mafia romances) but once into the book I didn't want to continue reading because it feels like I have read this story already 1000 times before-nothing new and after a while, I just lost interest and was pretty much skimming through the book, so I am like Why not just DNF it? Though I can give it a try again. ...more
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 ❤️❤️🖤🖤⚡️💥⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟s❗️❗️❣️❣️

I was invested in the first part of this duet from the first page to the last!

Cristiano was a great hero, strong, cold, his main focus was avenging all the people who were responsible for executing his family. I liked how he was protective over Scarlett, while he didn’t admit to himself, while their relationship was evolving.

Scarlett was a strong character, had been through some ugly situations but she was thoughtful and caring.

The story was very well written, inten
Nova B
Feb 02, 2021 added it
Will rate once the duet is complete. Crossing fingers and toes that it doesn’t disappoint. Cause I have the worse luck with duets and trilogies(worse)

But I liked this one. I didn’t skip it. So that’s a good sign.

He’s 27 and she’s 22. He’s been celibate for 10 years and she’s not a virgin (I believe she was raped by her uncle)
Seline
Feb 23, 2021 marked it as did-not-finish
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula

Natasha Knight's stories are pure kindle crack. There is something about her amazing words that has me gripping the edge of my seat and pulling my hair in the same breath. Her writing is fabulous and her stories are addicting!! I am obsessed with Scarlett and Cristiano and their incredible story! With this Ring was dark, edgy and pure mafia goodness. I can not wait until the final book!!

Gah! Anyone will tell you that arranged marriage mafia stories are my absolute favorite trope. There is someth
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Woah! This starts at full speed and doesn’t let go until the last page!! Taken on her wedding day, Scarlett De La Cruz’s life is going to change forever. Cristiano Grigori is going to protect and lay claim to Fiesty Scarlett whether she wants it or not. He is a mafia King who’s supposed to dispose of the cartel Princess, but can he? They may be enemies but sometimes those make the best allies...or does it? Two warring families...Only one can be on top. Who can you trust? This is fantastic dark a ...more
The Romantic Rush Blog
Natasha Knight always beautifully marries suspense and dark romance in a dramatically yummy package- and With This Ring is a twisting, intriguing page turner. Natasha is the queen of mafia marriage of convenience and captive tropes, always finding new and invigorating drama to spin in the genre.

Christiano is a compelling hero- straight away, we forgive and relish his darkness, because this is a man who has suffered at the betrayal and treachery of others. His vendetta makes him initially dangero
The Romantic Rush Blog

hooked_on_books
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
★★★𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤★★★
(𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.)
𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺:⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5

𝑯𝒆’𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚. 𝑰’𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

I think by now it's obvious that Natasha is one of my favorite authors. She writes the best Mafia books and when i say the best i LITERALLY mean the best!!

Scarlett De La Cruz is a Cartel Princess, she was born in this world but she had no idea that she was sheltered. Until one day her life turns upside down when she i
Katerina
With mafia books, you have to take it with a grain of salt. Can’t expect daisies or fourth wave feminism my friends. Elements of violence, and sexual dominance are present.

So the heroine’s mafia family (brothers) murdered the hero’s family over a decade ago. She was about twelve at the time, and her youngest brother was five.

Hero only had one surviving brother. They have spent that time plotting and building their empire to get revenge. At the start of the story - she’s getting wed to another
Dawn Higgins
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The queen of mafia does it again, she is the master at suspense and this will leave your heart pounding with how this story unfolds.

Who to trust and who is your enemy that is what you will be asking yourself through out this book, it has lots of twists that it will leave you on the edge of your seat turning the pages to find out what is going to happen next.

Scarlett is a feisty heroine that has been thrust into the mafia world because of her blood brothers but has no say in what will happen to h
We Like them Dark Book Blog
This book was FLAWLESS. Everything about it-I’m not even mad at the cliff hanger because it was literally that perfect. Read this IMMEDIATELY. I read this all in one sitting-I physically could not put the book down it was that good. This is probably one of the best mafia romances I’ve read, and definitely one of my top reads ever.
Natasha knight has created a story that literally has me hooked-the characters, Scarlett and Cristiano possessed some of the most explosive chemistry and hatred I’ve ev
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Star Rating : 4 / 5 Stars

POV : Dual

Cliffhanger : Yes

Hero : Cristiano Grigori. Ruthless and Dominant , the only that kept him motivated was to avenge his family's death.

Heroine : Scarlett De Luca. An innocent Trapped in a family of criminals. I loved how sassy and strong she is!

Pace of the story : Fast

Angst Rating : 4/10

Heat Rating : 8/10

Triggers Involved : Past trauma

Plot Summary :
Christiano Grigori is one of the last
✨Lucy❣️
3 1/2

Not exactly what I meant when I agreed to be more of a versatile reader. The writing and plot are well done. It kept me invested. Might still give book 2 a try...need to read spoilers 1st. The book ended with a cliffhanger that had trigger warnings flashing.
Heather  The Hatters
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH!!! Damn it Natasha Knight!!! With This Ring is a brand spanking new dark delicious twisted mafia read that will leave you begging for more! I find myself always jonesing for more after reading one of her books. She does such an amazing job of catching your attention from the first page. The world she weaves around you pulls you in and you are sucked in until the very last page.
Cristiano Grigori is a dark twisted soul whose family was taken from him in a very brutal fashion. He is back fr
Mimiorphee
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5⭐
description

First installment of Natasha Knight's new mafia duet, With This Ring took me on a twisted path of revenge where alliances and betrayal rule.
"Whiskey at hand, hate in my heart and vengeance on my mind."

Scarlett De La Cruz, Cartel Princess is taken by the mafia leader Cristiano Grigori, the day of her arranged marriage. This rings the bell of a breathtaking journey of lust and power.
"Give Fury a little whiskey and she turns into a little kitten."

If you like a strong and sassy heroine
Tzelina
5 amazing 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Loved it!!!
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Enemies to the end???" stars***

OUT NOW!!!!

"This is our world, Scarlett. It's been our world.
You need to stop fighting it and figure out a way you can live inside it."

OMG!!! This book was freakin' FANTASTIC!!!
I haven't read many books from Natasha Knight, but the woman knows how to write beautiful and intense stories and how to pull you under her spell every single time!!!!
This was a damaged, but beautiful story which was built upon betrayal and lies and in the middle of this cha
Three Chicks
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I have read many of Natasha Knight’s book and With This Ring was by far the best one yet. I don’t know if it was the strong heroine, the sexy alpha mafia boss, the story itself or the way this book started off with a bang and completely sucked me in. I love a mafia story and Ms. Knight knows how to write a flawless one. Her words are gripping, the intensity level high, the twists and turns, lies and betrayal, not knowing who to trust and who to love. And bam just when
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
145855481-10158924718487733-6799764106272011566-o
WITH THIS RING / (TO HAVE AND TO HOLD DUET #1) Q NATASHA KNIGHT
I have really been waiting to read this book
I LOVE Natasha knights writing, I love mafia books and I had a good feeling about it
It did don’t fail
Scarlet should have been a mafia princess… instead she is a pawn in a cruel game of hatred, interests and power where family has little meaning to some of the players
But she is feisty and she is a fighter
Cristiano is a survivor of a terrible tragedy' a wrong that was made, cruelty that
Ghada
Feb 05, 2021 rated it liked it
"Funeral flowers for a wedding. An omen."
An average read, the plot was going in circles but overall not too bad.
Joy Westerfield
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible story! My heart is beating so hard right now and I'm definitely emotional. There is so much to love about the first book in this new duet. I'm a fan of all things Mafia, and this definitely is at the top of my favorites. Cristiano Grigori is a mafia leader, having taken over recently for reasons you will find out as you read. He is described as cold, heartless, and handsome and is out to avenge something that happened in his life. When he meets Scarlett, she isn't what he expe ...more
Pnina Azar
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
How do you know a book is good? That's the heart beating so hard. You realize you read the right book.
Get two heroes - Cristiano and Scarlett are two people whose lives are intertwined because of tragedy. Both are seeking revenge, both are seeking solace. Two powerful characters that go into your heart, and a story that takes you for one wild ride. You know you're conquered.
A story that begins with all its might. It's dark, it's intense and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
I have read quit
Cécile Smits
When i received the paperback of With This Ring as a surprise gift from Natasha,i had to check my calender.
Because i needed to see if it was still Christmas.....
Giving it an honest review in return is easy:
I loved it! (Except that cliffhanger,that is.....that one’s killing me!)

Scarlett’s life went to hell when she was just 12 years old,and it’s about to get even worse.
Because after all she’s already been through,she’s being forced to marry a man she hates.
Only,before that wedding takes place,she
Travelogged Blogs
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Received an ARC in exchange of an honest review**
"I live in a world of violence. It’s my inheritance. It will be my legacy. I am the princess at the heart of it."
Mafia romance tropes are my absolute favourite and it's a cherry on top if I get an arranged marriage thrown into it! This book was definitely gripping with angst, tension and intense chemistry between the main characters.
Scarlet De La Cruz was a mafia princess who grew up in that life but was sheltered by her brothers. Not that it wa
1-Click Addict Support Group
I have been on a mafia binge lately and when I read this blurb I said YES!!!

Cristiano is seeking revenge against those that tried wiping out his family and he is taking no prisoners, that is until Scarlett De La Cruz comes into his possession and his plans take a different route. As his plan starts coming to life, he makes sure to show no mercy and that their last thought is of him that came back from the dead- Cristiano Grigori.

Scarlett and Cristiano try hard to deny their attraction but fail
Jessica Alcazar
Apparently I have been living under a HUGE rock because where has this author been all my life? I love mafia romances. I love mafia family sagas. I love everything about mafia anything. How I have not devoured every single book Natasha Knight has ever written, I have no idea. This story is amazing, and it’s really just the beginning!

I am completely stupefied at the build-up in this story. I was hooked from the word go and it just kept building and building. Every page I turned I felt more and mo

• Vow of Deception (Deception Trilogy, #1)
  • The Devil's Vengeance
  • Mafia Bride (The DiLustro Arrangement, #1)
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Private Property (Rochester Trilogy, #1)
  • My Kind of Love (Finding Love #1)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Condemned to Love
  • El Santo El Pecador Box Set
  • The Devil's Vow
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Untouched Omega (Alpha Elite #4)
  • The Christmas Con: A Novella
  • Never Got Over You
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • Tips and Tricks to Trap My Boss (Coming Together #2)
  • Call Me Daddy
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can g ...more

To Have and To Hold Duet (2 books)
  • I Thee Take