Start by marking “The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)

The Brazen

(Calamity Montana #3)

From USA Today Bestselling Author Devney Perry, writing as Willa Nash, comes a stranded together, small town romance.

Kerrigan Hale’s personal life is about as exciting as a bucket of tar. With hard work and hustle as her steadfast companions, who needs romance or adventure? Her empire in Calamity, Montana, isn’t going to build itself.

For years, her mentor—and investor—help
Published July 15th 2021 by Devney Perry LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Brazen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Brazen

Start your review of The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Never in my life had I seen an angry woman I wanted to kiss so much.

The second I read about Kerrigan yelling at the sleek business man in The Bluff, I was immediately desperate for their story. I mean, can the set up sound more delicious? Small town romance, enemies to lovers, with a splash of force proximity. Yes, please, and thank you!

Kerrigan is exactly the type of heroine I love to read about. She's intelligent, fiercely undefended though slightly down on her luck. She t
Natasha
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Snowed in' Stars!
ARC provided via Valentine PR in exchange for an honest review.

I’ve been loving this series from the very beginning, but Willa Nash has surprised me even more with The Brazen. I am a sucker for enemies-to-lovers romance and forced proximity romance and Willa delivered 110% with this one. I can assure you this book has become my top favorite in the series (so far) and I think you’ll understand why when you meet and get to the heart of Kerrigan and Pierce’s love story. From st
Carvanz
This was absolutely delicious in every way!!!

Kerrigan had some real life issues that were forcing her to make hard decisions. I appreciated the way she chose to handle those problems even as I loved the overwhelming anger and frustration she felt towards Pierce. She was a heroine that also dealt with her family in a style that I could totally relate to.

5 Mountain Mansions Almost As Epic As Their Surroundings | HuffPost Life

Pierce had me waiting for his downfall right from the start. He had a preconceived notion of Kerrigan and watching him react to her was fun as I
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Willa Nash Fans, Devney Perry Fans, Romance
4.5 Being Seen Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
I have said it before but do not get tired of saying, I LOVE THIS SERIES. These books are written exactly how I like. There is always an overall storyline, the romance between the main characters but the best is the more...the underlying issues these characters may have with family, business partners, or others. There will be insights as to not-so-perfect relationships and life lessons to learn through reading these books. It truly makes a satisfying e
Rain ♡
Feb 09, 2021 marked it as to-read
I need this book like I need my next breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacie
Jun 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THIS SERIES!!!! First of all, Willa Nash (aka Devney Perry) writes the most heartwarming stories. I fall in love with all of her books. Just when I think she can't get any better - she levels up. Pierce and Kerrigan stole my heart. I read this book in 1 sitting. I only stopped to grab a bite to eat then I dived right back in. The Calamity Montana series just keeps getting better and better. I love this town. I love its people. Kerrigan is such a great character - she has so much sass and pizazz. ...more
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Jun 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The third book in Devney Perry’s (writing as Willa Nash) Calamity Montana series is a ‘stranded together’ romance between Kerrigan Hale, a young woman who’s been making a name for herself in Calamity with her entrepreneurial ventures, and Pierce Sullivan, grandson of her former investor and man who now holds her fate in his hands. Forced to make a case for herself as someone deserving of not being ruined by the brazen billionaire, Kerrigan drives to Pierce’s ritzy mountain lodge to confront him, ...more
AJ
Jul 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Devney Perry owns my heart – whether she’s writing as herself, or under her Willa Nash pen name, you just know that you’re going to get a great, small-town read that will make you fall in mad love, and she’s done it again with this book.

This is the third book in the Calamity Montana series, and is the story of Calamity native, Kerrigan Hale. Kerrigan has appeared in the previous two books – she is the owner of houses that both of the previous heroines lived in – and she is completely de
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's soft and subtle like snowflakes, crisp and fragrant like mountain air. Written with lot of heart, brimming with passionate sentiments, I couldn't believe how I breezed through it so fast..couldn't put it down at all.
Adorable, endearing characters that own your heart the moment you open the pages and step into Calamity, Montana. Willa has branded the town into our souls, giving us one riveting and hopeful tale after another.

description

This time it's Kerrigan Hale's turn to find her true love. She's a
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I absolutely loved The Brazen. I swear every new couple and book I read in the Calamity Montana series becomes an instant favorite. Kerrigan and Pierce were the best. I loved their ups and downs and couldn't wait to find out all of Pierce's secrets. I felt so pulled in, ignored everything around me, and devoured this. I loved it!

I loved Kerrigan and Peirce. She was a strong, determined woman who fought for what she believed in and worked hard to make something of herself. I liked learning her hi
Michelle
Jul 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite one in the Calamity Montana series! I was so excited that Kerrigan was getting her own book and it exceeded my expectations!! We got a glimpse of this real estate/DIY entrepreneur in previous books and she seemed very “all work and no play.” But play she does in this book!!

And speaking of “all work,” we meet Pierce the new owner of her business loans who has come to town to collect. When they get snowed in together the sparks fly and the chemistry is off the charts!

There are
Erin
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review

My Rating: 5 Stars

If you’ve followed me on Instagram for any length of time, you should know by now that I’m obsessed with Devney Perry’s books. Will it really surprise anyone to hear that I also love the books written under her Kindle Unlimited pen name, Willa Nash? Nobody is surprised, I already know.

There are a number of reasons to love this series. One major reason is my personal attachment to the setting. I LOVE that Willa’s bo
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
Lord almighty but Willa Nash knows her way around my heart. She dialed right in, delivered all my favorite bits of romance novels, and swept me completely off my feet. The Brazen was a compelling, enchanting, delightfully swoonworthy story and I devoured it like the decadent heart candy it was.

There was so much to love about this book. The explosive "meet-cute" which sparked the chemistry between Pierce and Kerrigan that sizzled throughout the entire story. The enemies-to-lovers storyline which
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
This series is SO my jam! We're three books in and I still can't get enough. After finishing, The Brazen, I was immediately looking ahead to the next book in the series.

In this instalment of the Calamity Montana series, Kerrigan is the heroine. She made an impression in book one as a savvy businesswoman and I was so hoping to see her get an HEA. She's a really great character who fights for what she wants and I'm so pleased she got the story she deserved.

Here's what I loved:
Pierce is an uptight
Seline
Jul 15, 2021 rated it it was ok
This was just boring.
Shivani (shivsreads_ )
A fun story with quite a few surprising twists.
RTC :)
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Kerrigan is a great heroine, independent and strong but in her business she may have bit off a little more than she could handle. When her mentor suddenly dies and his arrogant grandson calls her loans due Kerrigan has to convince him to give her more time.

“You may call me Mr. Sullivan.”… The arrogant, selfish, brazen bastard.”

When a blizzard hits, stranding Pierce and Kerrigan at his grandfather’s lodge, they both learn some truths about each other. Including that their attraction is mutual.

Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„I don’t want to lose you.”

I couldn’t wait for Kerrigan’s story, especially after certain angsty scene in The Bluff, and Willa Nash did not disappoint! The Brazen is enemies to lovers/small town goodness. It’s filled with delicious sexual tension and sizzling push and pull. It’s an incredible standalone romance and fabulous addition to the Calamity Montana series!

Although Pierce could behave like a total jerk, GOSH HOW I LOVED HIM. He’s so charismatic and full of surprises.

Kerrigan is simpl
Courtney
Jul 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Brazen is Willa's newest installment in her Calamity Montana series. You truly do not need to read any of the previous books in this series to read this one.

If you have read the other books, Kerrigan has lived in Calamity her whole life. And now she is taking her love for interior decorating and construction and building Calamity up building by building.

Willa gives readers everything you need to know about this book. This is definitely an enemies to lovers romance and it's riddled with lots
Cassandra Martin
Jul 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

This book had a twist I completely did not see coming! And I love it when authors are able to surprise me like that!

Kerrigan is definitely one of my favorite characters that Devney/Willa has written. She’s a self starter, DIY, has her own tools (hello! This is ME!). She’s written in such a way that it has me itching to start a DIY project of my own!

Kerrigan and Pierce have so much chemistry. It just jumps off the page! And though it hurts, I found the reason for their conflict (you kno
Manoela
3 Stars

The Brazen is the third book in the Calamity Montana series written by Willa Nash and is a sweet small-town romance that's enjoyable to read in one sitting.

Here we have the story of Kerrigan and Pierce, two characters who come to their life connected after the death of Pierce's grandfather. The relationship between the two at first is a case of lust/hate at first, but after having to spend time together they get to know each other a little better and the feelings progress.

While this book
HMS
Jul 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Stephanie
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021arcs, favorites
4.5 stars! Absolutely enthralled by this book!!! Kerrigan and Pierce were straight FIRE together. This was enemies to lovers done right and I am keeping my fingers crossed that Kerr’s brother will get a story. PLEASE WILLA!!!!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Jun 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whether she writes as Devney Perry or Willa Nash her books are phenomenal. I loved this one. By far my favorite Willa Nash book to date. (I have a feeling that Nellie and Cal will trump that though) Kerrigan and Pierce (love their names by the way) are dynamite. From a massive blow out one sided yelling match to being stranded together. To hopes and dreams and so much more. I loved the character development between these two. It is an incredible story with some crazy bumps and bruises but a hear ...more
Marcy
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been intrigued by Kerrigan’s run in with Pierce on the street in Calamity since it happened. I was very excited to get their story. I loved the tension between these two. There was some unknown anger coming from Pierce towards to Kerrigan, that made me wonder why. His history with his grandfather did not end well, and he was holding on to a lot of pain from that. Kerrigan’s relationship with his grandfather was very different. They were really close, and he supported her unconditionally. ...more
Cyle
Jul 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was really looking forward to Kerrigan's story, from the first two books I was super interested in her backstory and why she was so dedicated into owning rental properties in Calamity. I was not disappointed, I adored Kerrigan and her drive for making something of herself in the place she loved so much, Calamity.

The Brazen follows Kerrigan who has just discovered her mentor and investor has died in a tragic accident. It leaves her with the loss of someone she dearly cared about but also the f
Red Cheeks Reads
Jul 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

Willa Nash is the alter ego of USA Today Bestseller, Devney Perry, and her writing style as Nash encompasses all the familiar feels that I’ve come to adore about her storytelling. From the small town backdrop and the endearing, down-to-earth characters, her books are as much a love letter to Montana as they are a love story, and through her words and descriptions, I’ve developed a bit of a crush on this state—one that I’ve never set foot in.

The Brazen is the third book in the Calamity, M
NICUnurse Stephanie
Jul 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Brazen is the third book in this author’s Calamity, Montana series. It’s no secret that Willa Nash is Devney Perry’s pen name. And I’ve been an avid (possibly rabid!) fan of hers for a while. When she announced that she’d be putting her pen name books in Kindle Unlimited, I was positively giddy. I’ve loved this series since book one, so even though you can read each one as a stand-alone title, I still highly recommend reading them all and reading them all in order. I don’t think you’ll be di ...more
Caroline F
God! I adored this enemies-to-lovers romance!

”Oh, hell. I was entirely, irrationally attracted to the man out to ruin my life.”

When Kerrigan Hale's friend, mentor and investor dies unexpectedly, she finds herself at the mercy of his grandson, Pierce Sullivan. However, he's nothing like how she imagined he would be. Instead, he is cold, hostile and unforgiving.

”God, how I want you. From the moment I saw you, all I could think about was your mouth.”

Pierce just wants to get the business of absorbi

• All Rhodes Lead Here
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • My Brother's Roommate (Frisky Business, #2)
  • Like You Love Me (Honey Creek, #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • Reclaim (The Release Series, #2)
  • Hard Hit (IceCats, #3)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • Hard Love (Trophy Boyfriends, #3)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Happily Letter After
  • Wild Wind (Chaos, #6.6)
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys #1)
Willa Nash is USA Today Bestselling Author Devney Perry’s alter ego, writing contemporary romance stories for Kindle Unlimited. Lover of Swedish Fish, hater of laundry, she lives in Washington State with her husband and two sons. She was born and raised in Montana and has a passion for writing books in the state she calls home.

Don’t miss out on Willa’s latest book news. Subscribe to her newsletter

Calamity Montana (4 books)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • The Bully (Calamity Montana, #4)