Start by marking “Reckless to Love You (Wild to Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reckless to Love You (Wild to Love, #1)

Reckless to Love You

(Wild to Love #1)

Jameson
I let her slip through my fingers…
No, that’s a lie. I was reckless and pushed her away.
I was never supposed to fall for her. She was my tutor. My best friend. My fantasy. I tried to stay away. I failed.
Then we graduated and everything changed. All I needed was a step back. A moment to breathe… And by the time I came up for air, she was in the arms of another m
Published January 2021 (first published April 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Reckless to Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless to Love You

Start your review of Reckless to Love You (Wild to Love, #1)
Hanne
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Lyric and Jameson have known each other since they were little, but they have never been real friends. Lyric had a crush on Jameson once, but she hates his reputation and so she keeps her distance from him. Lyric goes to college and she’s surprised when Jameson walks into one of her classes. Jameson needs Lyric’s help with one of his classes. She hesitates to help him, but he can eventually convince her. Lyric and Jameson spend a lot of time together, studying and not studying. They become great ...more
Dianne
They grew up together as satellite friends, but when Lyric looked up to see Jameson entering her college classroom, not only did she risk her true identity being outed, she risked losing her heart to the brash, “I want no-commitments,” man that stood before her.

Keeping their relationship in the “friends” zone was like walking a tightrope without a net. As they both deny falling for the other, their relationship deepens, but graduation brings career goals on two different coasts. Can their feelin
J. Saman
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hey Everyone!!
Reckless Love is a steamy second chance, friends to lovers romance told in first person duel POV with an HEA. It's set to release on 6/22!
Check out the Pre-Order now!
Amazon US ~ https://amzn.to/2pT730f
Amazon UK ~ https://amzn.to/2pQ0pc8
Amazon CA ~ https://amzn.to/2GDb1EZ

Sneak Peak!
Time to go.
The party is for the baseball players. Our team captain, a senior by the name of Jonas Oswilder, lives in a big off-campus house with a few of the other senior baseball players. It’s why he’
Ronnie
I feel I'm on a bad streak right now, dammit.

It was really well-written yet I didn't get what I was hoping after reading the book. Sniffs! But this was such a delightful read and I think this is just me, to be honest.

4-YOU-ARE-MINE-LEE-STARS!

I just didn't get the grovel that I was opting from the male protagonist but make no mistake- he was such a good character and perfect for our dearest Lee/Lyric! I was waiting for that angst factor, making me experience goosebumps but it never came. I saw a
BookSmackedMel
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok so it’s 4 am and I’ve literally just finished this book and I absolutely love it.

This one is a second chance romance and oh my heart. This one gave me ALL THE FEELS !!! I live for angst and this one definitely has it and ohhhh how that appeals to my Bookaholic soul.

From the Prologue I’m hooked and I could feel that this one would get to me and did it ever. Jameson and Lyric their beginning it so sweet and and I love how they got together initially it’s one of those clutch your heart and swo
Paula White
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

This book drew me in from the first page. I loved Lyric and Jameson, I really enjoyed how the friendship developed first but as a reader you know what is coming.

They were great together, both in love (though it took a while to admit it) and both career driven. This is where the H was a wee bit of an idiot, not thinking and basically being a typical man lol! Lyric called him out on it and......

They do get the HEA which is great and us readers get a two par
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This book has everything and more. The writing is perfection, the story of second chance love was one that gave me all the feels imaginable; but the best thing about this book is the characters and how they were written, how they connected with each other.

Lyric and Jameson have known each other since they were small, they grew up together in the same town, went to the same school. Lyric is a free spirit and daughter of a rock star; music is her life, she has grown up loving it, being surrounded
Priya
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**happy sigh** this book was uniquely (if it's an actual word).
I read this book in a quite chaotic situation in my life and still this was really good.
I think I will give it one more chance after a while. :)
Nada Hosny
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second chance are so much more than that, and especially this one.
it's about forgiveness, following our dreams and never depend on another human being to get our happiness.
I totally fell in love with this one, i guess about  the writing style i don't need to say anything more about J. SAMAN, i guess i said enough millions of times before.
description
SHE'S MY FAVORITE INDEPENDENT AUTHOR, AND ONE OF FAVORITE AUTHORS OF ALL TIMES!
Lyric and Jameson were in the same school all their life, but they never actually
Coco.V
Aug 12, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/12/2020)! 🎁
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I have never read a book by J. Saman but one of my dearest friends and author insisted that her stories were talented, hot, and refreshing. Now having read Reckless Love, I am her newest fangirl and I know that Connie Lafortune was dead on in her assessment of J. Saman's writing. J. Saman had me wrapped up in Jameson and Lyric's world so quickly that I was downright depressed when I turned the last page. These two are wrapped up in angst, sexual tension that is off the charts, and “what ifs”. I ...more
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored this little gem!
Jameson and Lyric meet in college and try to deny their growing love for one another. Eventually their relationship does escalate, but Jameson chooses career over Lyric after graduation. The distance between them certainly doesn’t help.
4 years later and Jameson must prove to Lyric that he made the biggest mistake of his life. Can Lyric trust him again? Will she believe he has matured? Can she give him another chance?

A beautifully written novel!
Kat
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It was a fun, tantalizing, and heart racing romance. I ate this book alive! It is a one day read leaving you begging for more.

Jameson had loved Lyric from a far for years and one day that all changed in college. You see them finally connect, their love blossom, have its pitfalls, and wonder if it will survive.

Will this have a happy ending? Read it and see 😏
Katy
4.5 rounded up.

Oh, this book. This book turned me into a giant mushball of emotions. By the time it ended, I was actually glad it was over. Because damn, all those feels were exhausting but I loved every minute of it.

Jameson and Lyric have known each other since they were kids. Years later they end up at the same university. Jameson is super gorgeous and allergic to commitment and Lyric knows this. Jameson asks for her help with his finance class and the two of them agree to keep things strict
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
second chance Romances are my jam! Reckless Love is a phenomenal one, with characters and storytelling that will stay with you after the last word. Jameson and Lyric are so good together and it’s heartbreaking to see them fall apart and life affirming when you see him get his ish together and get back his woman! I love that Lyric is such a strong, intelligent woman and that she follows her talent and pursues her goals and career. I even liked how Jameson was supportive of her career (in theory) ...more
S.Shade
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-books-read
I was sucked into this book from the very first page.

I swooned, I laughed, I cried, and I fell in love right along with these characters.

Lyric and Jameson were amazing characters. I loved their friendship and the growth you saw as these two people became more. I also really enjoyed the fact that both were so career driven and the support they gave each other in pursuing their dreams. This book was so realistic in the way of how it portrayed life. Life get's in the way, there are only so many hou
Debbie Hughes
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started this book and just had to keep going. I laughed and I cried as we follow Jameson and Lyric on their path. This is a very easy read. It starts in the present then goes back and explains how we got here. This is not one of those drama filled stories; these main characters are mature, smart and level headed. I want to be Lyric’s best friend. She is such a smart women. I just love her.
Linda
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. I absolutely loved this romance. Jameson and Lyric have known one another since kindergarten. Lyric transfers to Jameson's college. She and he share a class, where he spots her. They become study partners, and more. But life becomes extremely difficult time wise, and Jameson asks to take a step back. Will they get together again, and will they stay together? You will have to read to find out!!!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read! I couldn't put it down it was that good!

Rachel Rapp
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I liked this book and it was a pretty standard romance... which I don’t usually go for. I liked the main characters Lyric and Jameson (heck I liked all the characters). They felt “normal” enough to fit into any world but different enough to feel fresh and new. The author does a good job with alternating POVs and natural transitions. The story was predictable and yet fun enough to keep me hanging on looking for the fun and happy en
Carol | tilthelastpage

Reckless Love is my first read by J. Saman, but I know I’m going to go back for more. This story left a sweet aftertaste that made me cry and swoon. The chemistry going on between the two characters is spot-on, unlike anything I’ve ever read before. This story is all about giving a second chance to love, about forgiveness in its rawest moment.

When Lyric Rose met Jameson Woods on her first day in Advanced Corporate Finance Class, she knew he was nothing but trouble. They’ve known each other sinc
⭐mlewanders⭐
This is JUST what I needed. After reading so many dark, angsty stories, I really just needed something light and sweet. This did not disappoint at all. My heart is full.
Booksobsessive
💗 I’ve had some of j samans books in my kindle library for a while but I will admit I’ve not yet read any but i signed myself up for an Arc copy of this And I’m so glad I did.. an impressive first read!
Although I’ve not read any previous I know that this story is a little different to what she offers.
I absolutley loved this story I completely devoured it within the day!
It’s one hell of an emotional read - I think I read a 30% chunk in non stop buckets of tears !
It pulled on my heart strings
Wendy Livingstone
This talented author has written yet another fantastic story which is a rollercoaster journey, and filled with angst, emotion, heartbreak, twists, passion and love.
Jamison and Lyric’s journey is complex, and even though these two are perfect together, is a second chance in the cards for them? No spoilers, this is an absolute must read page turner, which had me captivated throughout. I cannot wait to read more of this authors’ work, and highly recommend for all readers.
I voluntarily reviewed an a
Alisa
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reckless Love is the first book I’ve read by J. Saman. I was blown away! Her ability to write and tell a story is fantastic! I was drawn in from the beginning and couldn’t put this book down until I finished it. Lyric and Jameson have a connection that everyone dreams of having. There is so much emotion in their story. From the laughter, sexy scenes, to the heartache and the ever after, I highly recommend this book!!
Nancy
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is such a wonderful read with a great characters and a great storyline. Jamison and Lyric are absolutely terrific together. They are childhood friends who become lovers in college. He is a jock and she is a music student. Great read so worth it.

Tanya
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They had been with each other already but it had been doomed. He knew he show never have let her go so when a chance meeting happens again. He needed her in his life and this time he wont let her go. She sees him again and her heart beats faster. Will it work out this time? See if it will

Katherine S.
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

I loved this book, it just wasn’t perfect for me.
The prologue got me hooked!! I just couldn’t move through the pages fast enough as I wanted to know Lyric and Jameson’s story.
It started in the first day of their junior year of college, 6 years prior to the prologue and tells us how their story began during the course of 2 turbulent years. It then skips to present time with Jameson dead set on winning Lyric back, after they broke up 4 years ago.
I don’t mind when a story skips back and for
Claire D
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CLEO
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Young Love....
Jameson has fallen for Lyric who seems to be the perfect girlfriend for him but when his career gets in the way, he needs a break from continuing breaking her heart and not committing to their relationship. Once he's on top he realizes it means nothing without the love of his life. He's miserable for giving up on his true and only love.

"Love doesn't shut off in the face of pain."

description

J. Saman

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • No Commitment (Capital Kingsmen #1)
  • New Boss Old Enemy.: An Enemies To Lovers Office Romance
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • Rebel Roommate
  • Texting Titan
  • Heartbreak Beat (LA Rock Star Romance #1)
  • Kiss of Redemption
  • Swooning over my Best Friend’s Brother: A Small Town Romance Kindle Edition
  • Tattooed Memories (Forgotten Legacy #1)
  • Happily Enemy After (Hawthorne Brothers #2)
  • No Good
  • Flirty
  • Never Got Over You
  • Say You Love Me (Southport Love Stories, #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (#UofJ, #3)
  • Game Changer (#UofJ, #2)
  • Fiend (Briarcliff Secret Society, #3)
J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has a penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).

She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled w

Wild to Love (5 books)
  • Love to Hate Her (Wild to Love, #2)
  • Crazy to Love You (Wild Love, #3)
  • Love to Tempt You (Wild to Love, #4)
  • Promise to Love You (Wild to Love, #5)