Jump to ratings and reviews

Letting Go

** The Mercy's Angels Series is best read in read order for a more comprehensive understanding of the characters that intertwine with each book.

COMING 2023 (so sorry for the delay, but as of 10/10/22 Letting Go is finished and just needs to go through the editing process. The wheels are turning. albeit slowly)

Gabriella Mendoza
When my husband disappeared, letting him go brought me to my knees, and for a moment I thought I might never get back up. I did though, and from the rubble of that pain I became stronger. Just when I thought I might be ready to allow someone back into my scarred heart, I saw him, my husband, and learned my grief had been based off a lie.

Daniel “Bomber” Jones
Building and detonating bombs tends to instill certain traits in a man. In me it created a plethora of patience, and hands as steady as a rock. It only took twelve days to tear apart that calm, patient man, leaving behind a shell. Our world as we knew it had been blown apart, we were fragmented, and the pieces scattered so far and wide I figured we would never find our way back.

COMPLETE SERIES (read order)
Saving Ella
Loading interface...

About the author

Kirsty Dallas

21 books768 followers
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award-winning author, however she has a really hard time spitting out the title 'author'. When people ask her what she does for a living, she starts by telling them about her part-time job as an optical dispenser before slipping on the end in a hushed tone, "I also write...and stuff".

Kirsty Dallas' stories are renowned for their raw honesty and engaging characters. Plots that delve into the frightening subjects of abuse, rape, drugs and violence are twisted into the pages of her books, bringing heart-stopping action and a roller coaster of emotion.

With Australian director and screenwriter, Chris Sun, Kirsty worked as script editor on the horror feature film, Boar. Boar was signed to Universal Pictures Australia and released in 2018. More recently she worked as script editor for Brendan Byrne's horror film, Our Social Playground, and in 2020 has embarked with Chris again on their next, yet to be announced, horror film.

www.kirstydallasauthor.com

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
No one has reviewed this book yet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.