Start by marking “Love on the Sidelines (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)” as Want to Read:
Love on the Sidelines (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)

Love on the Sidelines

(Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)

𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎ℎ 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠’𝑠 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑡, 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐾𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑦'𝑠 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒.

“I'm Mila Rossi and this is Sideline Sports.”

I’ve worked hard to make a name for myself as more than just the pretty girl on the sidelines doing bits to keep the audience entertained. I earned my spot as a Sideline Sports anchor. I
Published February 15th 2021 by Lady Boss Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Love on the Sidelines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on the Sidelines

Start your review of Love on the Sidelines (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)
Rowena
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
A enjoyable quick read!

A fast paced, sweet sports romance read that didn’t disappoint. I loved the characters chemistry and the easy to read storyline in this newest release that will have you cheering . Some drama and a whole lot of heat level with a cute HEA made this newest release a must read.
Tiffany Levin
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the With Me world that I have read and this book makes me want more! Tarrah does a great job of writing this story! Mia and Topher knew each other as children - he was her brother’s best friend. They lost touch over the years and unexpectedly crossed each other’s path again - yet he doesn’t know it! Can a childhood crush grow to a grown up love? Definitely don’t miss this book!!
Shannon Sharpless
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Once again we get to meet new to us authors through crossover books. This is the first Tarrah Anders book I have but will not be the last. I enjoyed Mila and Toph's story. Just imagine finding out the girl you are crushing over is someone from your past. Tarrah did a great job of bringing her world and Kristen Proby's world together. ...more
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-complete, feb21
Topher and Mila. What a sweet couple. He's one of her brother's best friends, though they haven't seen each other for some years. Mila is the little sister who crushed on Topher.

The whole story is so sweet, and has a great feel good factor.

I love this author's books and this is no different.
Debbie Benson
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Mila has had a crust on Topher for years and when they meet gain after years apart, Mila takes the chance and starts a relationship with him. They are well suited but Topher doesn't remember her as his best friend's little sister. When he discovers it by chance before she can tell him, Topher has to take time alone to think about it. After a visit with Randy, Mila's brother, he goes to Mila and they work it o ...more
Becca Whaley
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This one was a different kind of second chance.... School girl crush on big brothers best friend.. 10 years later and unknowingly share a town as adults .. i loved the way they came together as adults.... Mia held things back , but I understood why.. it wasn't with malicious or ill entent.... it was in fear of the unknown and wanting what she had wanted for longer than she can remember. I loved how cool her big brother was about it all. There was no fighting , just a man wanting his baby sister ...more
Bertie Welck
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Topher and Mila catch each other’s eye from across the football field. Toph is a coach and Mila is a sports reporter. What he doesn’t know is that Mila is his best friends little sister who changed her name because her brother was a well known Quarterback. Mila has had a crush on Toph since she was a teen. They get together but she is afraid to tell him who she is.

He finds out and is not happy, but they work things out and find their HEA.
Ann Gibbs
Feb 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great story! Topher and Mila make eyes at each other on the sidelines of the game, neither knowing who the other is. The attraction is definitely there but once she realizes who he is things get complicated. Their story is sweet, hot, and with a bit of drama. I really enjoyed this book.
Charlene
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet story about reconnecting with a childhood crush. I did get a little frustrated with Mila. Topher was a great coach and friend. Need Randy and Morgan.

Pat
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book was such a sweet read with a wonderful storyline and very likable, believable and engaging characters! Topher and Mila was a great couple that I felt really belonged together!
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tarrah Anders provided the perfect addition to the With Me in Seattle world via Topher and Mila. I loved how they were both sure that the other looked familiar, but not how or why. Of course, Mila is a bit more observant and figures out their shared past a little quicker. Then comes her dilemma: how does she share that info with Topher and manage to not ruin what they may be building?

Unfortunately, Topher figures it out and walks away. Sure, he’s walking away for some space, but like most men,
Angie
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
A short, quick read. The pages fly and so does the action. The attraction is instant- if not years-long already - and safe for a little secret, it's all smooth and easy. Mila has her dream job in sports - an anchor - and hides the fact her big brother is a famous quarterback so his fame doesn't affect her career. Toph is both new and not to her, a sport's coach and ex-football player who catcher her eye at games, as much as she catches his.

Their interactions are easy, sweet and their relationshi
KL Cassanello
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Mila, a sports journalist, and Topher, a football coach, have been eyeing each other. She doesn't recognize him at first - he doesn't recognize her at all. And when they get involved, she neglects to tell him who she is. Other than keeping that secret from him, I really like and admire Mila, a woman making it in a (mostly) man's world. And I understand why she changed her last name. This is a nice short book, easy to read with a story that flows well. Mila gets a great second chance to be with h ...more
Aliama
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this author that I’ve read and it certainly won’t be the last. Mila has had a crush on Topher since she was young. He was her brother’s best friend and both went on to play football. Topher had an injury and ended up coaching while her brother went on to play professionally. Mila is a sports’ caster and has been doing interviews for some football games and notices Topher. It’s not until she’s been given the job of doing interviews for the final game that she finds out w ...more
lf
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Does not stay on the sidelines of love but scores the game winning touchdown

I always really enjoy reading Tarrah Anders whether it is a novella or a full length novel. Love on the Sidelines is part of the multi-author Quick Snap collection and is the story of Mila and Topher. This is a sweet sports romance that definitely scores a touchdown and then clinches it with a field goal for the championship. I loved this story and characters as they are everything you would want as friends.....plus Toph
Esme Greiner
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mila has her dream job as a sports anchor on the sidelines and is trying to make a name for herself. Topher was an NFL player and is now on the coaching staff when he "meets" Mila. They have such strong chemistry and seem meant to be. Neither recognize each other at first but she quickly realizes he is her brother's best friend. When he finally knows who she is, he walks away. Will he come around and give them a chance?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
lissyloo
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is about Topher and Mila. Mila is a journalist, who reports on football games, interviewing players and coaches. She is based in Seattle but travels all over for work. Topher is an ex football player now turned coach for a football team in Seattle. It is a reasonably quick read with some hot and steamy scenes. It was a page turner that I couldn’t put down. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love when you could clearly see when two people are meant to be together. I love Mila and her determination to succeed in a male-dominated sports and prove her worth in her knowledge. Her chemistry with Toph is explosive and I enjoyed their back and forth in trying to figure each other out at first. The story flows well and it's sweet. ...more
Michelle Krystel
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. This series is so much fun to read, it deals with real emotions and feelings. Mila abd Topher are so cute together. And i get why Mila went about things the way she did. It made me sad though that two best friends lost touch. Butvo guess being in the pros does that.
Melissa
Feb 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A quick sport-themed romance read with a dash of brother's best friend. The story is sweet fast-paced and relatively easy.
Mila is trying to earn her spot as a sports anchor without her brother's name. Topher was an NFL player turned coach now with a divorce.

Jeanne Richardson
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Tarrah Anders; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Debra Richardson
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable fast pace read! The storyline is funny, well written, steamy, witty, and engaging with some drama and a small secret. The characters are likeable; the chemistry between them is undeniable and instant. Definitely recommended!

AnneMarie Davee
Feb 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Good short story❤️🏈

This was a good, quick read. Topher and Mila make a cute couple. A crush when she was younger grows into an adult relationship. It’s hard to develop a story when it’s so short, but the author does a good job of making the characters interesting.
Lene Norway
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Author Tarrah Anders has written a sweet and intriguing story with great characters.

It is a good storyline, with few suprises.

Lisa Hahn
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A crush on her brothers friend. Mila had the hots for Topher but didn't act on it. Years later they run into each. She is a sideline reporter and his a coach. However. She charged her name. As they fall in love, he finds out who she truly is. Things go up in smoke..
Great story
Susan Gold
Feb 16, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5 just did not feel the Chemistry.
Amy Miller

Topher and Mila....
Loved these two together. From how they first re-connect to how well they work together. So much chemistry. A really good story
Nate
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Topher & Mia's book. Good characters. It was a fun, entertaining read. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
Melinda Swaine
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just a perfect escape read which will make you smile, laugh, kick the hero (a bit) near the end and swoon right to the HEA!!!

It’s just a perfect escape read which will make you smile, laugh, kick the hero (a bit) near the end and swoon right to the HEA. Just a delicious romantic comedy......with great characters, some drama and just the perfect balance of sweetness and spice, this is a winning confection. It’s a absolute fantastic ride of a story which we all need at this moment. This author is
Julie's Book Land Reviews
This short novella was so good. I loved that it's a football romance. The characters meshed so well together. And the plot was amazing. Highly recommend. ...more

• Blue Forty-Two (Quick Snap)
  • Running Forward
  • Personal Foul
  • End Zone (Quick Snap)
  • Blaze
  • In Praise of Older Men (The Boston Silver Foxes #1)
  • Rookie Move (Indianapolis Eagles #9)
  • Scottish Player
  • Conrad (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Book Series 4)
  • Fox (Hot Shots, Book 1)
  • Bossy Baller: A Hero Club Novel
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #4)
  • Honor (Heroes of Big Sky #1)
  • Ask For It (Girls' Night Trilogy, #1)
  • Hammered (Getting Dirty Series, #4)
  • Pound (Powertools: The Original Crew Returns #4)
  • Rescuing Ryan (Finding My Forever #4)
Tarrah Anders is a contemporary romance author who is all about the feels, with the twists of sexy mixed in between. Writing has always been a passion and Tarrah loves to share her words, her characters and the world that they live in with her readers. Tarrah enjoys creating characters that you can be friends with, so get ready to make some new friends.

She is originally from the San Francisco Bay

Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition (6 books)
  • Fumbled (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)
  • Kicking About (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)
  • Trick Play
  • Hail Mary
  • Blind Side (Quick Snap Collection: Championship Edition)

News & Interviews