Start by marking “The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)

The Glass Slipper

(Cinderella #3)

Betraying the most powerful man in New York wasn’t something I ever envisioned when I first started playing games with Winston Constantine. But he’s engaged in far more dangerous games than ours, and his enemies are out for blood.
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 328 pages
Expected publication: April 20th 2021 by Dangerous Press

Start your review of The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
“She tastes like cherry Starbursts and forever.”

“I’m Winston motherfucking Constantine.
Hard. Cold. Impenetrable.”

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: ❤️💙💜💛❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📙📕📗📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌍
Character development: 😌🤓😤😳🤯

The heroine: Ash Elliot (a.k.a. Cinderelliot) - Ash was a maid in the building where Win is the CEO of the Company. She has been harassed by Leo Morelli for weeks and hasn’t told Winston.

The Hero(es): Winston Constantine (a.k.a. Win) - Win
K
4 'Red gummy bears' and 'cherry Starburst' stars!

'Fuck, she tastes so damn good.
Like sweet cherry Starburst and mine.
Definitely tastes like mine.
'

Winny *heart eyes* Constantine
i’m gonna miss your grumpy ass so damn much.

Cinderella Series :

#1: Stroke of Midnight ↠ 4 stars!
#2: Prince Charming ↠ 4.5 stars!
#3: The Glass Slipper ↠ 4 stars!

when i think about it, like really, really think about it, i’m pretty sure one of the top three reasons as to why i just love this trilogy as much as i do
Crystal Bell
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Glass Slipper is the conclusion to Ash and Winston's story. I was very nervous about how the last book was going to unfold, and if I would be disappointed, K.Webster put my mind at ease and delivered a phenomenal book.

Ash has come a long way from the slacking office cleaner who left a trail of starburst wrappers to what she is in now a force and can match Winston toe to toe. And Winston, I thought his mother is calculating. Move over Caroline, Winston steps it up, takes it to the extreme, and
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤

⭐️4.5 Team Constantine stars⭐️

Maybe our story isn’t one of princes and princesses and happily ever afters. Maybe ours is a wickedly hot villain and filthy maid who are happy for now

Ms Webster gives Cinderella a whole new meaning, if you reached this far, by now you know this is no conventional fairy tale, book three wraps up nicely Ash and Winston’s story. It has been a thrilling journey and I’m going to miss kinky, broody Winston, I will especially miss the special connection between Win and sh
Library of Romance
K. Webster - The Glass Slipper (Cinderella Trilogy 3)
A Midnight Dynasty Collection

Book 2, Prince Charming ended in a cliffhanger that left me on the edge of my seat. It can only get darker from here. I can’t wait to read more about their family feud. Fairy-tales have never been so addictive! Waiting for The Glass Slipper... The final chapter of Winston and Ash's story in K Webster's thrilling Cinderella Series set in the world of Midnight Dynasty. Their story concludes on April 13.

Midnight Dynas
Thea™
Jan 25, 2021 marked it as not-published-yet

img src="https://scontent.fmad7-1.fna.fbcdn.ne...

21-01-2021: Dayam... a THIRD book??? 😲 I follow Webster on GR, FB and Insta; how could I've missed this? 🙄🤣
I didn't know when I read it Stroke of Midnight would end in a cliffhanger. 😕 So, for months I've been impatiently waiting for Prince Charming... and then find out there is a third book??? 🥴
Ah well... good thing I found out now, instead of when I finish book #2 and find out the story isn't over yet. 😏

Books must be read in order!
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 8/10

Triggers Involved : Past Trauma , Kidnapping

Plot Summary :
The one thing Ash never wanted to happen has happened now. Winston knows everything and now his behavior is all changed. There are no softs words between them and he is hell bent on keeping his distance. The
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
This is the PERFECT conclusion to the Cinderella Trilogy! The Glass Slipper is suspenseful, exciting, sexy, funny.... all the things. I loved every minute of it. This trilogy has been one of my favorites this year. I just adore Ash and Winston together. I was constantly smiling throughout this book. Ash and her antics just crack me up. I enjoy when she sucks Winston into her craziness and he LOVES it.
Highly, HIGHLY recommend this trilogy!!
Book Maniac Forever
⭐️ 5 "Team Constantine" Stars ⭐️
I absolutely loved this conclusion of the Cinderella Trilogy! The Glass Slipper was my favorite book in the series for sure.

Ash and Winston’s dynamic was so fantastic to watch evolve through the three novels and in this last one I felt more than ever the love between them. Even if Winston is denying his feelings for his "Cindereliott" time and time again, it’s so clear through his actions how much she means to him. I was glad to see his cold armor thawing a l
Elizabeth Williams
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Greedy girl! That’s exactly how I approached this book desperately wanting more of Winstone and Ash’s story and that’s exactly what I got! A fantastic end to a phenomenal series of books.

Ive been counting down the days, hours and minutes for this book just to get my fix of the delicious, depraved and master of kink Winston Constantine!!! I kid you not this gorgeous god of a man had me eating out of his hand and hanging onto every word that left his god forsaken mouth.

Finally we get too see ano
Love-Leigh Book Reviews
•Heart Eyes•

With the explosive cliffhanger we were left with in Prince Charming, we pick up right where we left off and are given an absolute phenomenal conclusion to this dark Cinderella-esque trilogy.

If you’ve been reading this trilogy and following the twisted love story of Ash and Winston, (and OF COURSE Shrimp) then you know it’s been an uphill battle for these two. It’s no different with this book but we finally get answers to those long anticipated questions, feelings and overall mysteri
Crystal
I kept wavering between which way I wanted to round my 4.5 stars, but I can't come up with a single thing that I would have wanted to be different or that I didn't love about this book, so 5 it is! Especially because I didn't necessarily love Prince Charming. But The Glass Slipper more than made up for it.

In this last book, we finally see Winny and Ash, and most importantly, Shirmp, all get their HEA, and everyone that needs to gets put in their respective places. (view spoiler)
Jean
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story is a dark, dirty gift wrapped in a slick, satisfying bow. If you love your Cinderella retellings extra raunchy and your Prince not so charming - you will adore this series.
Mirjam
Jan 24, 2021 marked it as to-read

Book in the Cinderella Series and must be read in order:
Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1) by K. Webster Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2) by K. Webster The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3) by K. Webster
vxhexn_reads
I’m wrecked that this story has come to an end!! Drop everything and go read this trilogy today so we can commiserate together.

”Always so beautiful, especially when wrecked.” - Winston

If you like bully romances, Winston Constantine is akin to an adult version you’ll crave and swoon over. Falling in love with a Constantine has never been easy and this story is no different. This man will be forever etched in my memory. His hard exterior didn’t fool me. His love for that little pink bird is what g
Bourbon, Books and Brenda
The Glass Slipper was worth the wait! What a fantastic ending to Win and Ash’s story!
*****
Rating:5 stars
Steam: 5 flames
Genre: Age Gap / Anti-hero / Fairytale retelling
*****
All of our favorite (and not so favorite) characters are back, Team Constantine, the Terror Triplets, the Morelli’s, Nate, Meredith, and Manda...and things are about to get bloody, dark, and messy!

At the end of book two, Ash had made a terrible error in judgement and it is going to take some work to gain Winston’s trust again
heareads (Debbie)
What an end to a great series.

We start where book two finished and as expected Winston is ahead of the game and is ready to play the Morelli’s. Ash has deep regrets about helping Leo Morelli thinking she could handle his threats on her own but isn’t willing to let a small slip up deter her relationship with Winston and fights to keep their games!

Ash, I love this heroine. She’s sweet, feisty, sassy and I love the way she goes back and forth with Winston. Their playful banter made me smile so mu
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

Fan-fcking-tastic.

Ash absolutely stole the show in book 3 of the Cinderella Series. Despite the rude, nasty, cruel words Winston threw her way, she smirked, seduced him, and proved to him that they were perfect for each other. She had doubts at some points but they were quickly pushed down. She hesitated at some parts, but she never gave up on her man. Ash grew so much from Book 1.

Winston Constantine. That prick with a big...well, you know what. His filthy words, his degrading remarks, his col
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
goodreads-pic

Oh, she's a gold digger.
*ARC READ*

Man, book 2 wasn't my cup of tea. I will admit it! I get y'all love Win, but I just felt sorry for Ash. BUT DAMN, BOOK 3 wrapped it all up nicely. Ash and Win had a tumultuous relationship, and in book 3, they finally reach THAT point. Their growth shows here! The family rivalries are as strong as ever, and the twists are bloody unpredictable! I didn't even think this would be how things ended. Don't worry. Our favorite spicy couple remains bad. SUPER BAD.
Vicki
4.5 Stars
I really loved this entire trilogy; Winny and Cinderelliott completely stole my heart with their dirty but sweet relationship. This third book picks up right where book two left off, and though it didn't have quite as much fun, banter-y moments as the first two it had enough to make me smile several times. I didn't quite get the explanation of Ash's inheritance and all of the resolutions to the obstacles that ran through the trilogy felt very in the background, but I didn't care because
Bookish Barbi
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Leave it to K.Webster to take a beautiful childhood fairytale and adultify (is that a word) it to the max!!!

This is the conclusion of the Cinderella series by K. Webster and it wrapped up the series nicely!!!!

Cinderelliot could lose everything she’s used to in her new life as Win’s “wh*re”.

Winston, the ever so alpha-hole that he is, is afraid to lose the one woman that has come to be everything to him, his Cinderelliot.

Secrets come to light, feelings get hurt and repaired and everyone, including
Cindy M. Green
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great end to this series. I loved Winston and Ash ❤️

There may have been a big age gap between them, but they were equals on every other level in their relationship. Win was gruff, but Ash knew how to handle his surliness like a maestro. They're chemistry was palpable, hot and sexy. The way they truly adored one another had me swooning something fierce. I'm gonna miss these two because they were fun to spend time with.
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 OH MY STARS!! Oh my.....what a way to end this trilogy!! I am loving everything I just read. Winston, Winston, Winston will be your new book boyfriend. These two will take you on one heck of a ride, so sit down relax and enjoy.
Michelle
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the Cinderella series and while I was dying to read it, I was also a little worried at how this story play out given where the last one ended. But I needn’t have worried. Even when Winston is angry at Ash, he’s still protective of her.

There were so many twists and turns in this story. And Winston proves over and over what a master manipulator he is. There is no secret he cannot ferret out!

I just love Ash and Winny together, both in and out of the bedroom. The
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
The Glass Slipper (Cinderella Book # 3) by K. Webster is the wickedly sexy and dysfunctional fairytale series conclusion to the Cinderella trilogy. This glass slipper is going to shatter every clean thought you remember about the original Cinderella story. Winston and Ash’s dysfunctional relationship is exposed along with a ton of secrets and lies. The idea of turning into a pumpkin at midnight is nothing compared to Winston Constantine’s hell-bent revenge. You need to read this series in order. ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to K Webster’s Cinderella Series is epic! Ash and Winston’s journey is wicked, dirty and oh so sexy. This story will take you on twists and turns and will have you swooning at Winston Constantine. The author started this series with a bang and definitely did not disappoint with the ending.
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 4 stars!

**ARC was generously provided in exchange for my honest review.**

Ahhhh! I recently finished reading the third and final book in Webster’s Cinderella trilogy and I am left reeling, feeling giddy-happy, and all around content with how Ash and Winston’s story wrapped up. This book started off strong and kept at it all the way through to the end. There was just so many things happening that it was hard to put down!

This was an action-packed third installment. A lot of things were l
Roxs Reads
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
With Prince Charming ending with such a nail-biting, jaw-dropping reveal of a secret of epic proportions, my nerves were shot with what was to come of Winston and Ash. Would the betrayal be too much? Would the relationship between Prince Charming and his Cinderelliot be a thing of the past?

Obviously not, or else there wouldn’t have been a book 3, and their ending is nothing short of intense action that brought on severe heart palpitations. I also need to mention that epilogue. Undeniably one of
Aminah Ahmad
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Glass Slipper is the final book in the Cinderella trilogy and continues straight through from the cliff-hanger that Prince Charming finishes on.

This was such a good addition to the series. I've enjoyed following this couple and the overall storyline, I literally finished it within a few hours! For me, this book felt like it had most of the action, in comparison to the other two books. All the background secrets and deception come to the forefront and we find out the reasons behind it all. So
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Julia
56655906. sy475

Winston has my heart, the Morellis have incriminating photos, and I’m left with nothing except three stepbrothers who want to hurt me and a future in doubt. I knew Winston wouldn’t be my prince charming, but that didn’t stop me from falling for him.
After all, the slippe
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Secret Beast (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #1)
  • Callous Prince
  • Stolen Hearts
  • A Deal with the Devil (The Devil Trilogy #2)
  • Just for a Little While
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (The Devil Trilogy #1)
  • Requiem of the Soul (The Society Trilogy, #1)
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • Thy Kingdom Come (Deliver Us From Evil, #1)
  • The Revenge You Seek (Maddison Kings University #1)
  • Badly Behaved
  • Wicked Idol
  • Distorted (Alabaster Penitentiary, #1)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • Reparation of Sin
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Cinderella (3 books)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)

News & Interviews