Start by marking “Reaper: Aftermath (Reaper #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaper: Aftermath (Reaper #2)

Reaper: Aftermath (Reaper #2)

Five years have passed since the Reapers invaded Earth and tore it asunder. Gregory, his mother, Trent, and their group of scavengers hunt the decimated wastelands for survival.

But when a sudden Reaper attack forces Gregory through a Reaper door, he finds himself in a bizarre place, one that may provide answers to the Reapers’ past and where they came from.

Can Gregory pu
Published February 5th 2021 by Jonathan Pongratz

To ask other readers questions about Reaper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper

Start your review of Reaper: Aftermath (Reaper #2)
Tammie Painter
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderfully inventive tale that took me on some wild turns I wasn't expecting. The story begins five years the prequel, Reaper, left off. Things aren't great and the Reapers have Greg and several other survivors holed up and doing their best to resist. With the internal dram within the group as well as the external problems with the Reapers, the book almost seems like it's going to be a rip off of The Waking Dead.

But then there's a twist and you're launched into something completely
Jessica Belmont
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the novella that started this series off, so when Reaper: Aftermath was available to review, I was really excited to check it out!

I’ve been really hoping this story would be turned into a full length novel. There was so much to explore and I will tell you, this doesn’t disappoint. The story begins five years after Reaper. Things are not going well for Greg and the other survivors. I really like the contrast between the groups internal struggles and the external attempts to resis
Kaili (Owl Book World)
Mar 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Reaper: Aftermath is a quick YA read that will truly grab you attention. The novel is pretty fast paced with likable characters. The book is definitely worth checking out if you like sci-fi and horror mix!
Jessica Rose Wilkinson
Mar 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
I started this book straight after finishing the first Reapers book, however it wasn’t actually necessary as I feel enough was covered in this book to make it a great standalone book! I really enjoyed the story and it had a lot of things happen that were unexpected! I really enjoyed this one and I can’t wait to see if there will be more in the series!
Sasha(SpookyxSasha)
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'd like to give a huge thank you to Shannon of R&R Booktours and to Jonathan Pongratz for an ARC of this book for review. Having read and reviewed the original short novella titled Reaper I was left quite intrigued and was very glad at the chance to see what happened to the characters.
This full length novel wastes no time in getting into the action and the horror right from the very first chapter. You get detailed descriptive scenes of how things have been since the Reaper take-over as well as
Ellen
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gregory saw his sister Imogene being taken by a Reaper. They took her through a door and disappeared. That was five years ago. The Reapers came to earth and wreaked havoc on it. Humans are trying to survive on whatever they can find. Food is scarce and safety is even scarcer. Gregory’s group of humans has come together for survival. His mom is all he has left along with his friend Trent. Everyone believes Gregory started the war with the Reapers and he feels that responsibility to his bones.
This
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-reads
We met Greg in book one - and he's had five years of guilt and war resting on his young shoulders. Pongratz has such vivid imagery in his books, and this next installment in the Reaper series is no exception. This book has drama, twists, and edge of your seat moments that will keep you turning the pages until before you know it, the book is over. If you're a horror fan, and like a little sci-fi you'll fall in love with this book! ...more
Inger
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An excellent plot and great writing. Wonderful characters with a lot of action. Reads fast and is very entertaining. A good amount of action throughout. Some sexual content but nothing graphic. It does have a lot of violence. I recommend it for late teens and up. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
Asiaman
Feb 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Got this book on a recommendation and I am very glad I did. It has enough action and suspense to make it a very fine read. I truly enjoyed it.
Misty's Book Space
I read the first book in 2019 and enjoyed it. It was a novella and I wanted it to be longer. I don't think there was any plans for a second book back then but I am so glad the author decided to write another book. This book takes place five years after the previous book and things aren't going so great. They're of course the Reapers they are having to deal with and then there is Greg who is having to deal with everyone hating him pretty much.

I loved Greg as a character. He's 18 now but he came o
Michael Hurt
Bridgett
Victoria

• Later
  • The Scarecrow Man (Shriekers: The Golden Highway #1)
  • I Am Not Thirteen
  • What Beauty There Is (What Beauty There Is, #1)
  • Trick or Treat
  • The Woman Under the White Tree
  • Bug Spray
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Helping You to Identify and Understand Autism Masking: The Truth Behind the Mask
  • Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • Rust
Jonathan Pongratz is a writer and author of captivating horror, fantasy, and other speculative fiction stories. When he’s not writing, he’s busy being a bookworm, video game junkie, and karaoke vocalist. A former resident of Dallas, he currently resides in Kansas City with his Halloween cat Ajax. By day he works magic in finance, by night he creates dark and mesmerizing worlds.

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...