Start by marking “Gone Baby” as Want to Read:
Gone Baby

Gone Baby

Best friends Morrissey, Lennox, and Kal witness a tragic accident in their teens that shapes each of their futures differently. Years later, with the worst night of their lives forgotten, Lennox and Morrissey are now living the perfect life happily married with a newborn son and a wealthy estate at their fingertips.

Until another horrific night changes everything.

They soo
Kindle Edition
Published January 2021 (first published October 26th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Gone Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gone Baby

Start your review of Gone Baby
Debbie
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book blew me away! I could not figure out anything and the author kept me guessing the entire time I was reading.

So much suspense. I had a lot of "what is happening!?" moments while reading.

It's not often a book keeps you constantly guessing and not knowing what may come next. Will definitely read more from this author!
Shay
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first ever book by Emerson and I'm not disappointed by any means.
Psychological thriller, that will keep you on your toes constantly. Did he do it? Did he not do it? Definitely a page turner and I had this book done in about and hour, that's all fantastic this book is! That ending will leave you speechless!!
Definitely recommend this book!

Megan | A Page to Turn
Holy damn.... this one blew my mind y’all. Most of it I had no idea what was going on, and by the end I was basically screaming out loud! It’s hard to get me these days, this one got me. Caught me say of guard, and twisted my mind all up! Can’t wait to read more from this author! The storytelling was suspense-fully perfect!
AND 1515
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spellbound...
by and1515

This is the very first book I've had the please of reading by Emerson and holy moly the twist and turns in this story pulls you in hook line and sinker and keeps you spelled bound.

Helen Leecy
This was a strange one. I half enjoyed it, and half didn’t. It was gripping, and the premise of the story really held my attention, but I’m not too sure about the execution. The only reason I persevered with it was because of the good reviews it was getting so far on Goodreads.
I felt as if I’d come into someone’s world, and there were lots of inside information that I hadn’t been privy to. It was as if the author was writing this for a friend who would know the background of the characters and t
Claudete Takahashi
What starts as a common mystery story turns out to be rather complicated, so full of ploys within ploys, each character with a hidden agenda, that it´s almost difficult to follow up and try to guess who is the bad guy. There´s so much deceit, lies, and violence that it makes it difficult to believe in whatever anyone says. A plot well written and a very unexpected ending where nothing is as it seems and a good start for the next book in the series. Enjoyable reading!

I received a free copy of thi
Billie
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Shannon
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite twisty

One twisty after another. I've finished this story and now I'm annoyed.

The writing was quite well and the story interesting but the insanity level was through the roof.

Pretty good read. It'll keep you reading, waiting, wondering what else will happen. The characters are quite unlikable, but read it anyway.
Lisa Hodgkinson
Book was okay

I really enjoyed reading the book until the end. The book took a twisty turn that I didn't really feel like it fit. The villain popped out of know where,, just to throw you off, and it did by making me really confused. Once that twist was over, the story picked up my interest again.
Marlene
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful thrill ride

This book was a surprising and unexpected thriller. The suspense had me turning the pages to see who done it! And I was wrong until the last few pages. Good escape reading.
Nicole
Interesting and entertaining storyline that has so many twists and turns you’re in for quite a surprise at the end. I would’ve rated 4 stars, but I think the book went on for a tad too long.
Judy
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Water Baby Is a twisted domestic read! Lots of Twists you don't see coming. The end? What?I
I recommend and hope there Is a next one.
Dodi D Griffith
Dec 06, 2020
Megan
Nov 10, 2020
M J Davis
rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2021

• The Mother-in-Law
  • Leave Well Alone
  • The Perfect Getaway
  • The Assistant
Adriane Leigh is a USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty novels. With features in publications such as The Montreal Gazette and Vogue Magazine, the award-winning author, in addition to writing, founded and built a community of internationally-renowned book conventions that draw thousands of readers and #1 bestselling authors to events around the world each year. She is translated into F ...more

News & Interviews