Start by marking “After I Break (Immortal Billionaires Book 2)” as Want to Read:
After I Break (Immortal Billionaires Book 2)

After I Break (Immortal Billionaires Book 2)

Boy meets girl. They fall in love. The end…this is not one of those stories.

Not exactly.

Piper

Love abandoned me a long time ago. My career as an artifact hunter is my life now. I want nothing to do with any man. Until I meet Lux. He’s rich, clever, and undeniably sexy. But I can’t stand his arrogance. Now we are being forced to work together to retrieve the most sought afte
Kindle Edition
Published May 25th 2021 by Melissa Sercia

To ask other readers questions about After I Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After I Break

Start your review of After I Break (Immortal Billionaires Book 2)
Ashley King
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After I Break has everything I love—beautiful writing, enemies-to-lovers, STEAM, and paranormal characters—so I’d easily give it a million stars, if I could. I was hooked from page one, eager to learn more about Lux and his backstory (I’ve never read a story with an incubus, and found this to be absolutely brilliant), as well as how the author would bring Piper and Lux from hate to love. I enjoyed their banter, and the tension strung taut in each of their interactions. Their longing for each oth ...more
Gabrielle Ash
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
After I Break is a steamy romance involving an incubus and a human. If you love hidden worlds thrumming beneath our own, sexy demons, or hate-to-love romance, this book is for you!

It’s no secret that I’m an absolute sucker for urban fantasy/paranormal worlds that are hidden from the general populace. There is nothing better than the tension that secret brings to the narrative. I love it even more when one of the main characters is a human. After I Break has both of these things, and I *love* it.
Nola Marie
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's been a minute since I read a PNR with the exception of those my friend writes. Been an even longer minute since I read one so well put together and thought out. This didn't even feel like a PNR. Not really. It felt like a hot, steamy enemies to lovers, forced proximity, action-packed romance. Intrigue and mystery followed every step. The chemistry between the character was palpable. The love they soon felt, beautiful. This is deserving of ever star. Hats off to the author.

I received a free
J.E. McDonald
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Sercia knocks another one out of the park! After I Break is dark, gritty, and sexy as hell. Lux and Piper are a match made in heaven, chemistry burning between them at every twist and turn of the plot. This fast-paced read takes us on an emotional journey filled with love, lust, and a dash of revenge, leaving the reader thirsty for the next installment of the Immortal Billionaires.
Georgia Diamanti
Photo-Collage-20210523-221503625

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Don't piss me off, Piper. I'm not one
of your human boy toys that you can
walk all over. You know what I am."

Fuck. Me...How gorgeous is that cover! 😍😍

*sigh* 🖤

I'm a sucker for paranormal stories and this was a great one.

Demons, Vampires and Shifters are an important part of this book. They are captivating creatures that will do anything to get what they want.

Lux, our main male character, is an incubus. And well..I'm very happy when I stumble across sexy demons like him because I
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Piper and Lux's Story . . .

Piper is a human who hunts artifacts. And until Lux, she wanted nothing to do with men. Even Lux is walking a thin line with his arrogance. But they are now partners in hunting for a rare artifact that others are also looking for, so she needs to stay focused and not let him get to her.

Lux is an incubus, likewise struggling to keep his “eye on the prize”… the artifact, not Piper. Losing focus is not a good idea with the other competition around. Will they be successful
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Electrifying! Slow burn! Page turner!

I was ecstatic when I found out Lux was getting his own book AND that Piper would be in it!!! I just knew it was going to be fire. I loved the banter between the two of them. Both of them broken in a way and using words to protect themselves. The chemistry between Lux and Piper is electrifying! I couldn’t get enough of their story. The world of immortals is a secret one and very dangerous to a human. That mix of danger and sexy, makes for a very unputdownabl
Maria
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
No Spoilers
Very much enjoyed this book, lots of action and the attraction between the main characters was sooooo hot
I loved the writing style and the way it went from Piper to Lux view was great and very hot
A new urban fantasy world to get lost in.
I am definitely looking forward to exploring the world more also going back to get book 1 of the series as this is book 2
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC copy of this book and these are my own opinions.
Deb
May 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book contained an interesting mix of paranormal characters who kept me wondering if they were good or bad in their actions. I was intrigued enough by the blurb to request a copy of this book and review it. I liked the dangerous aspects as well as the somewhat dark world in which they played. Nicely done.

Lori
May 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book was a very hot read with lots of action! Piper and Lux’s chemistry was off the charts and their enemies to lovers romance was both steamy and sweet at the same time!

Sissy Satterfield
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great PNR between an Incubus and a Human. There is lots of steam and a good plot. I Loved this book!!!

S I
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Piper and Lux story is entertaining and different. You’ll get hooked as you read this story. The characters are engaging and their chemistry is fun to watch as they struggle to not fall for each other. Will they be able to trust each other and get the artifact.
Reader03
May 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Well written book with heat, a paranormal cast, Lux this time, and a great plot and banter between the main characters. I received a copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry throughout this book was a sizzler. They certainly drew me into the book. Storyline had everything I like and I was hooked. Certainly going to read book 1
Neg Dardashti
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sercia does it again! Another hot and sexy page turner that will have you reading to the late hours. Grab your copy now! You don’t want to miss out on these books!
Ellen Legros
May 23, 2021 rated it liked it
Lots of sex, but very little plot. Which is okay, and normally would not bother me. But, I found the characters very unlikable, and their motivation not really enough to explain their annoying behavior. Honestly, I struggled to finish the book. The writing was well done, though, and many seem to love her books, so I am inclined to believe that this particular book was just not to my personal taste.
Candice
Feb 26, 2021
B
Jun 01, 2021
T.S.
Jan 11, 2021
Melissa Sercia
Jan 10, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Peyton Storm
added it
May 26, 2021
Yasmin Abazaid
May 26, 2021
Melissa Sercia is an award winning Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance author with a passion for philosophy, mythology, and all things supernatural. She is the author of the Blood and Darkness series, Beautiful Dark Beasts series, and Immortal Billionaires series. Melissa lives in California with her man and her cat. When she's not building dark fantasy worlds and slaying demons, you can find her ...more

News & Interviews