Start by marking “Eternal Knight (Guardians of Camelot #4)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Knight (Guardians of Camelot #4)

Eternal Knight

(Guardians of Camelot #4)

The final battle

The only thing standing between the evil of Morgan le Fay and plunging the world into the depths of unending darkness is a beggar and his love of another man.

Struggling to feel worthy, Gawain fears some sins can never be forgiven.

Imprisoned for over fifteen hundred years, Galahad knows that freedom can be an illusion.

But what chills him to his very soul is
Published March 23rd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Knight

Start your review of Eternal Knight (Guardians of Camelot #4)
T Channell
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: man-love
I received an ARC copy of Eternal Knight by Victoria Sue.

I'm not jousting when I say book 4 of the Guardians of Camelot series had me hanging on until the very end. I'm a fan of the Camelot Universe and this version with Lancelot (Lance) and Merlin (Mel) had my heart embracing their reality.

A battle between Light and Dark started in Merlin's lifetime setting his plan of saving the world with the Wizard's chosen band of Knights. Merlin cast a spell setting the game pieces in play that have the K
Santy
This book is the final instalment in the series I picked up on a whim and got stuck reading because I enjoyed them so much. Also, I was super excited because I had many questions from the previous books that I needed answered and I wanted to see Gawain FINALLY get his HEA.

Seems like I had been anticipating a bit too much for this book because it didn't really go as well as I expected. Don't get me wrong, the writing was as great as the previous books . There were just some things that got to me.
Terri
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The knights' story is ending, and I'm feeling a bit emotional about that. How do I review this conclusion without giving too much away? First, let me say that this is an absolute favorite series, and I hate to say goodbye. The author has penned an amazing tale of Arthur's knights fighting in the modern world against the evil of Morgan and her army of dark-souls-turned-monsters. Each knight must find his (or her) tresor, the soulmate who makes them complete and plays a very important part in the ...more
Cadiva
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Even after all the discussions with Victoria Sue over the Arthurian mythologies and other related debates we had, she still managed to surprise and delight me with this concluding part of the fabulous Guardians of Camelot series.

It shouldn't have surprised me, she's put her own unique twist on the tales of King Arthur and his Knights of Camelot throughout the series, including new Knights, removing Arthur altogether (a wise move imho!) and providing four absolutely cracking good romance with a s
Rita
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cheryl Kaiser
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic final book in this series. Eternal Knight is the fourth and final book in the Guardians of Camelot series. This is also not a stand alone. Books must be read in order, as there is a long reaching, multi book, story arc. This book is Galahad and Gawain’s story. Possibly the most heart-rending of the series as well. We saw sparks of their relationship in the previous book and this book carries it to fruition. We find that Galahad had been used as a pawn since his childhood and at ...more
Suzy
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in Guardians of Camelot series, Eternal Knight is the story of Gawain and Galahad and the war between Light and Dark, where the Knights will either end Morgan's reign or she will make this world her new playground. Gawain has found his Tresor in Galahad, they are just waiting for the final battle, but something is missing......spolier! You need to read the book! Lol
Both Gawain and Galahad are struggling with their inner demons and think not worthy of each other. They disco
Devoted❤️Reader
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Choices

“We all battle in different ways...” This book was a battle for me. It was so freaking good; I didn’t want to finish as I knew it meant the end of this amazing and phenomenal series. It broke my heart so many times as I learned about Galahad’s and Gawain’s tumultuous pasts but their love healed me. Together they’re glorious and beautiful. Because of them and their found family, I held on to hope for the future and for the culmination of the final battle, which was action-packed and nail-b
Janet
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author and I’m so happy I did. I’ve been waiting for Gawain to find his Tresor since Twelfth Knight. I am rarely moved to tears when reading, but Galahad’s struggles with PTSD, his feelings of hopelessness and helplessness made tears run down my face. Gawain struggle with feeling unworthy and their battle to find each other and overcome all of the obstacles thrown at them is a roller-coaster of emotions.

And then...there is the battle of Light and Dark, the war with Mo
Lisazj1
4.5 stars! A terrific finish to an absolutely phenomenal series based on a mythology that has been one of my favorites all my life.

Though I have loved all the knights, Gawain and Galahad broke my heart. Gawain, who has always seen himself as "less" and Galahad, who suffered for an eternity both deserved all the happiness. But watching them fight their way to it was painful and often so poignant.

The brotherhood, honor, passion and heart in these characters and the story has been amazing from th
Larissa
Shelves: reviews
This is book 4 of the Guardians of Camelot series and to be clear at the outset - this is NOT a standalone. This is a continuing series and this book, Eternal Knight is the conclusion. This series is a sexy twist on the Camelot universe with Lancelot (Lance) and Merlin (Mel) and I’ve been there for it since Book 1.

I’m not going to summarize the prior books here - you need to read them - but this final book is like the Camelot version of the Marvel Endgame, finally resolving the war between Light
Fadheelah Rahmtoola
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing conclusion to the series. This book has to be read in order of the series to best understand the plot as it follows an plot arc that continues from the previous the books.

Galahad and Gawain were the perfect compliment for each other. Both dealing with their own insecurities, feelings of apprehension and the belief that they are not worthy of love.
I loved seeing them come together to fight for the cause and recognise that they can also be worthy of love
The appearance of
Marguerite B.
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been following this series from the very first book, so when I was offered an ARC for a honest review you can bet I jumped at the chance!
If you enjoyed the first 3 then like me you've been waiting anxitiously for this one!! This is finally Gawain and Galahad story, 2 people who think that they are complete opposites when they are almost the same. Both thinking they're not good enough, not worthy enough to be what each other needs.
As I mentioned before if you've read the others you'll desp
Angie Juarez
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This has been such a great series that I was so sad to read this book cause it meant the end. But of course I was also excited. I've been hooked since the beginning and needed to know how this saga ended. And it did not disappoint, a very satisfying ending. Galahad and Gawain suffered so much in their long life, not only were they fighting their internal demons but also trying to save the world. And seeing them overcome their doubts, fears, and come together was so sweet, sexy, and so full of lo ...more
Xochitl
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am not spoiling anything for you, but this is without a doubt the best book in the series! The author kept the adventure, the action, the intrigue and the danger going as part of a very complex plot, that is evolving and getting better in any new installment until reaching a very deserving end. Of course, this book is fueled by another intense love story, with glimpses of previous characters and the best part is that but we got answers, a final battle and a future. I am not telling more, but M ...more
Michelle Strange
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an awesome ending to a great series.

This book hit you right in the feels and some scenes I wanted to shake the MC’s. But as with many of Victoria Sue’s books there is always a journey for the couple’s before they have their HEA. Gawain and Galahad are both struggling with many emotions, feelings of not being worthy for each other and fear of the final showdown between good and evil and who will triumph. What an ending it was, I did not expect how this would end and I think the series c
Susan Marie  Beattie
Loved this whole series!

In this story Gawain and Galahad get together. Gawain can't believe that Lancelots son, Galahad, is the one for him, the other half of his soul. Galahad had been through so much and has so many years to catch up on, but they needed to go back in time to where Morgan was able to steal away the holy chalice. Gawain makes it to the right time and is able to figure out a way to get near the chalice so they can take it, and also someone else with them.

This was another fabulou
Stephanie
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The final conclusion to this amazing series. I love Gawain and Galahad! Right in the beginning I was pulled right into the story. These two both feel like they are are unworthy of each other. So I love seeing how their relationship develops and seeing that they are exactly what each other needs. Then we have the final battle is also happening and this story is action packed. I just couldn't stop reading with all the twist and turns. This is whole series is a emotional rollercoaster and I just lo ...more
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was so suspenseful and adventurous! I love the King Arthur era, it’s one of my absolute favorite subjects. When I started this series each book outdid the one before it. This book being the last did not disappoint in the least. I cried and felt the pain and loss of these two men. I felt the connection of them together. This was a bittersweet book for me. I’m going to miss these Knights and tresors. This is a series I will be reading over and over again!!
Gwen
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely satisfied with this book, the end of a wonderful series. Galahad and Gawain, what a pair. I felt for them, their pasts and struggles. This is an epic end, action, suspense and so much more. I waited for this one for a long time and it’s everything I thought it would be. Ms Victoria Sue is a great story teller and made an awesome retelling with some paranormal included. I think I might have a book hangover.
Lisa Guertin
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Books by Victoria Sue are always a treat to read. Settle in a comfy chair with a cup of tea or glass of wine, a nice snack and a large box of tissues. Eternal Knight brings a full tilt battle to save the world and conclude the series. Both Gawain and Galahad have heartbreaking events in their pasts that leave them both feeling unworthy of love. The Knights success depends on their acceptance of each other and recognition of their worth.
Dan
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in this series, and I can't find words to say how much I love it. I've been sitting here thinking about what to write, but I have too many feelings that can't be summarized without spoilers. I can only say that it was as perfect as can be!
As miss Victoria once said, we needed a happy ending for Merlin and the knights, and BBC wasn't going to give us one. So she came for us tp give us what we needed.
Joscelyn Smith
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series has been a rollercoaster ride from book one and Gawain and Galahad's book was one heck of a send off for this amazing cast of characters. I wasn't ready to say goodbye but this was a fantastic ending to their emotional, danger fraught journey that was centuries in the making. Starting at book one is a must because not one minute of this series is to be missed.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
Tina Attanasio
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book but the review is my own. I always jump on all of the books written by Victoria Sue and this was another series that did not let me down. It definitely has some angst in it which I usually avoid because my poor little heart can't take it but it was totally worth it to get to see the characters overcome their insecurities and get their HEAs. If you love stories revolving around Merlin and Knights this will definitely be your jam! ...more
Nicole
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The final battle was worth waiting for. This book has it all. Love, passion, fear, suspense, and a few unexpected surprises along the way. Well worth the read and I recommend rereading the whole series first. For Gawain to finally get his HEA is well worth the wait. All the intricacies of Merlin’s plot to defeat Morgan and save the knights are finally revealed.
J.M.
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers of any kind included.
Eternal Knight was awesome and that’s all I’m going to say about this book.
Victoria Sue did a superb job on this book.
But then again she is an amazing story weaver to begin with.
So it’s going to be yes I do recommend Eternal Knight.
But far warning the books before this one should definitely be read first.
Janet Hunt
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Epic!! This was sooo freakin good that I didn’t want it to end! This was the final book in the story line. Couldn’t put it down, this story has everything… love, passion, suspense, fear. So many twists and turns. Overall a fantastic story!! I’m voluntarily leaving a review form an advanced copy that I received.
LateciaJ
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
WOW! The 4th and final book of the series and it didn't disappoint. Wonderful MCs along with great action to keep it a page turner along with the romance to make this an all around entertaining read. Glad I had the opportunity to join the journey and adventure with these amazing stories.

I received an ARC and voluntarily leaving a review.
Chantae
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Knight was a great story. I loved Gawain and Galahad they were both strong and amazing characters. I can say I didn't like Morgan she was quite a evil character. It had paranormal suspense and love. I would definitely recommend this book.
I received a free copy in exchange for my honest review.
Carlotta Hollis
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was an incredible end to an amazing series. This book is seamless and pulls you right back into the story from the previous book. Each book the characters steal my heart but I think Gawain and Galahad will stay with me the longest. To the final battle you will not put this book down. Grab the series, you will not be disappointed.

• An Echo in the Sorrow (Soulbound, #6)
  • Hijinks With a Hellhound (Hidden Species #3)
  • Fools (Licking Thicket, #3)
  • The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • SWAT Ed.: Fox & Bull (Nothing Special, #8)
  • One Bite With a Vampire (Hidden Species #2)
  • Coaching the Nerd (Nerds vs Jocks, #2)
  • The Night Of
  • Breath (Scales 'N' Spells #2)
  • Special Enough (The Gods Made Me Do It #10)
  • Of Secrets and Wolves (Winsford Shifters #1)
  • Elven Duty (Magic Emporium)
  • Muscle and Bone
  • Of Betrayal and Monsters (Winsford Shifters, #2)
  • Frost's Bite (Mystic Bay 3)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • Whatever It Takes (Code of Honor #5)
  • The Silver Fox (Red's Tavern, #3)

Victoria Sue fell in love with love stories as a child when she would hide away with her mom’s library books and dream of the dashing hero coming to rescue her from math homework. She never mastered math but never stopped loving her heroes and decided to give them the happy ever afters they fight so hard for.
She loves reading and writing about gorgeous boys loving each other the best—and creating

Guardians of Camelot (4 books)
  • The Twelfth Knight (Guardians of Camelot, #1)
  • Dead of Knight (Guardians of Camelot #2)
  • The Darkest Knight (Guardians of Camelot #3)

News & Interviews