Start by marking “His Royal Plan (Lecara duet #2)” as Want to Read:
His Royal Plan (Lecara duet #2)

His Royal Plan

(Lecara Duet #2)

How did my life spin this out of control?

What was meant to be the trip of a lifetime has devolved into utter heartbreak.

The man I thought I was falling in love with believes the worst of me, thanks in part to his scheming mother—the evil queen.

It seems as though her sole mission is to tear us apart, and she’s using every dirty trick in the book.

Lies, deceit, subterfuge…thi

To ask other readers questions about His Royal Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Royal Plan

Start your review of His Royal Plan (Lecara duet #2)
Angie
"Gia is the air I breathe. She's a bright light in a dark tunnel and I can't help being pulled to her. She's my match, my guiding star...my everything."

5 Royally dramatic stars!

This was such an amazing conclusion to Prince Luke and Gia's story! After the cliffhanger we were left with in HER ROYAL FLING, book two picks up right in the middle of the drama with Luke and Gia separated and miserable after Her Majesty the Queen manipulated their insecurities and destroyed their relationship. Luke
BP34
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Page Turner
This is the second book in the Lecara Duet Series. Wow, what an emotional roller coaster. This book will have your head spinning at times. The chemistry between the two is explosive but there's nothing like an evil Queen to put out the fire. Their relationship is on the skids because of all her lies and manipulation. Does Luke's plan work? A trip to hell and back and more angst than you can imagine. This is a well written book with lots of secrets and twists. So many unanswered ques
Melissa Sang
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have so many thoughts regarding this book but am having so much trouble trying to put them into actual words. Jodie has a way with storytelling and every book I read of hers just captivates me even more! This is the second book of The Lecara Series and is a continuation of Her Royal Fling book 1. In order to read this book you will need to read the first one to understand what is going on. It’s got angst, spice, comedy, and a HEA! What’s not to love about all of that?! I highly recommend this ...more
lowkeyreader
Apr 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Such a great finale to Luke and Gia’s story. It's still full of gripping moments and continued to keep me in suspense mode. But if I'm being honest, some parts are dragged out. There are times when you just want to get to the end already, and that's how I felt sometimes reading this one. But seriously, Luke's plan really worked out in the end and finally, they got their HEA. That's all I want in the end.

This duet is my first read by the author, really looking forward to more of her works in the
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
I needed this conclusion to the Lecara Duet so much! I needed to know that Luke and Gia got their HEA. Especially after that cliffie! So yes, you do need to read Her Royal Fling before reading His Royal Plan.

Luke and Gia were totally entwined with each other. Yes they lost their way briefly. But they were immediately connected from the beginning. And thankfully everything was wrapped up in a tidy bow - well almost but that's more about the ending...

I love that Gia stuck out on her own, even th
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Deceit, love, combustible chemistry, back stabbing...I could go on but this story had it all and from some that no one would have thought to look at. Enjoyable story from start to finish.
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf
Extremely excited for the finale of this suspenseful duet! I was so obsessed and hooked on the first book that I was so excited to find out what happens in this book and Jodie did NOT disappoint! After a huge misunderstanding, Gia is left picking up the pieces and figuring out what to do after the Queen takes advantage of a bad situation and uses it to try to further break up Luke and Gia. Thankfully, Luke is suspicious and after talking to Gia, they work through things, although Gia has decided ...more
Nikki
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angst, forbidden, arc, royal
👑 HIS ROYAL PLAN BY JODIE LARSON 👑

👑👑👑👑👑 5 Sneaky Stars

👑 FORBIDDEN
👑 PRINCE
👑 AMERICAN
👑 DRAMA

In Her Royal Fling it was a light hearted giddy romance for Luke and Gia with moderate drama until the end. Well Jodie Larson made Gia and Luke work for their HEA, it was a wild and eventful journey.

His Royal Plan picked up where Her Royal Fling left off, Gia is questioning whether or not she should stay in Lecara. Luke is going to have to go up against the Queen in order to have a future with Gia, his pl
Meghann
This book was a great ending to Luke and Gia’s story. While I didn’t find it as exciting as the first book, it was still a great read.

We pick up where book 1 left off after the gala. Luke realizes his mom, the Queen, is up to no good. Luke and Gia devise a plan and bring all their friends in on it. They are going to expose his mother for her lies in hopes she will leave them alone and they can live happily ever after, but the plan isn’t easy and nothing goes how it should.

I felt like this book
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
His Royal Plan is the conclusion to the royal Luke & his American, Gia's story, and I finished it in record time. PSA: YOU MUST READ Her Royal Fling (Book 1) FIRST! Luke's mother is quite the scandalous schemer, and she doesn't care about her children's happiness, only what she wants for them, so she's definitely been able to come between Luke & Gia brilliantly. Now, Luke has to come up with a plan to expose his mother for the Evil Queen that she is, but will it hurt Gia too much?! There was a l ...more
Sarah Slusarczyk
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
I NEED the last book!!!

It’s rare to find a book, let alone a series that catapults you into the world of the story. His Royal Plan does this tenfold. This book is the second in The Lecara series and continues where the first book leaves off. For readers that haven’t read the first one, I do strongly recommend reading it first before starting this gem.

I don’t want to spoil anything, so I won’t say much but wow! Love and betrayal, hot spicy moments, toss in some funny giggles and you have yoursel
Colleen Daley
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So this is the second part to Her Royal Fling and it is just as amazing as the first! I cried, I screamed, and I felt like throwing my kindle against the wall. This book has everything! Gia is still wonderfully witty, sarcastic, and hilarious. Luke is the most romantic book boyfriend any girl could hope for. The growing love story between Gia and Luke truly drags out every emotion. You ride the up and down rollercoaster of their relationship right along with them. Not only do you get a fantastic ...more
Amy Reierson
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story is dominated by the evil queen. She controls the throne, the house, the papers, her husband and somehow the people don't see or know her true colors.

This menace of a woman has set her sights on His with no regard for Luke or anyone else for that matter. She fully intends for Kiera and Luke to be wed at her direction. Nevermind that betrothals have been abandoned long ago.

Luke comes up with a plan and gets the whole gang involved trying to turn the tables on the Queen.

Alas the Queen
Emily  T
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I absolutely loved Luke and Gia in book two! It picks up right where the first book ended, and just sucks you in immediately. There is so much chemistry between these two, and so much love, that you are just transported to their world.
There is so much going on in this book, and it's so good, that it just hooks you in! I couldn't believe what was happening at times, and couldn't put this book down! Royal romances are my favorite, and this one is no different! There are so many wonderful sec
Stital
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, reviewed
The culmination of Gia and Luke's story was sure worth the wait.

His Royal Plan is fast faced and entertaining. There is so much going on in this book, and it's so good, that you can't help but get pulled in. It's got it all: angst, spice, comedy, betrayal, a secret relationship, a fake relationship, intrigue, twists and so much dang steam, what else could you possibly need?

4.5 stars and a secret plan
Laura ( Latteandbookz )
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, enjoyed
This book picks up where the first one finished and HOLY SMOKES this book.
There was so much that was going on in this book, I had no idea what was going to happen next. I was completely sucked into the book. Luke and Gia have an amazing chemistry and banter that makes you feel like you’re riding along with the book. This was an emotional roller coaster for me I had no idea what emotion was going to come next.
I highly recommend reading Book 1 before this one.
Reckless Readers
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There is no wicked step mother but a wicked Queen!!! This was an awesome conclusion for Luke and Gia. It's filled with lots of lies and deceit!!!

Gia is thrown to the wolves aka the press. Her story is being twisted constantly without any of it being true.

Luke doesn't know what to do. He can see the lies but he struggles with trying to find the right path.

I loved this story and these characters. It's easy to fall in love with them. Oh an let's not forget about the drama drama drama!!!
Loralie
Apr 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being royal doesn't make it easy for Luke to have a relationship with Gia. And it baffles me as to who wants to sabotage their love affair. I'm not sure I would have been strong enough to go through the elaborate plan in order to stop the sabotage. I definitely wouldn't have been strong enough to handle the rumors, stalkers, and constant paparazzi. But, I guess when you love someone enough, sometimes you can handle what may break others. I loved that Gia lived her life and had her friends to lea ...more
Stephanie
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The rest of Gia & Luke’s story was worth the wait! I was beyond captivated. I know for sure that Gia & Luke’s story will be one that I will be reading again and again in the future.

I just loved everything about this duet. Sounds cheesy I know, but it is so true. Luke is beyond swoon worthy. And Gia is such a strong character who did not back down from anyone. Together Luke & Gia had great chemistry & banter.

I know that I am not ready to leave these characters & their world behind. I loved all t
Karin Gesell
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This picks up where Her Royal Fling left off, and it’s filled with a whirlwind of emotions. It’s filled with drama, twists & turns, more evilness from mummy, and some steamy yumminess. A Royal duet of a masterpiece you can’t get enough of. I loved Luke & Gia, their chemistry, their back & forth, their love ❤️
Esmeralda Moreno
Royal excitement, drama, love
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2021
His Royal plan got me hooked from start to finish I haven’t read the first one but after reading Gia’s story full of backstabbing, steamy scenes, twists and turns and full of royal drama I need to read the beginning now that I read the end. The story didn’t disappoint. I loved it
Melissa
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending!! Beautifully done. Is there another book about Reid? I hope so.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Dimaris rossy
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
NOW he questions motives and truths. Good for him! Now I have more faith in Luke. I love his unconditional devotion towards Gia. It is absolutely swoon worthy. And I love how Gia calls it as it is and puts people in their place. It was sad to read some of the length they had to go through to be together. To read how much it hurt them. But I couldn't help but be proud of them for not giving up. Plus this book gives you a good sense of family between friends. They are a valuable team! This book is ...more
Jennifer Alexander
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Elizabeth Williams
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and considering I haven’t read the first book in the series I kind of got the gist of what the story was about.
There is definitely lots of drama, twist & turns and bags of steam in this book. A good storyline and interesting characters that keep you engaged throughout.
I received an arc of this book in return for an honest review.
Molly Yates
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, 2021-arcs, 4-stars
This was such an amazing conclusion to the Lecara Duet Series (Luke & Gia’s story).

This book is definitely a page turner. And gahh what an emotional roller coaster it took me on. This book will have your head spinning at times. The chemistry and steaminess between these two is explosive, but there’s nothing like an Evil Queen to quench the fire. Their relationship is on the line because of all her lies and manipulation. A journey through hell and back and so much angst. This book is really well
Stefanie
Apr 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fantastic conclusion to Luke and Gia’s story. I loved Gia and Luke. Loved how Gia didn’t give up. How she didn’t run back to Chicago. Loved how she stayed and endured all the drama. Great duet!!
KSwear79
Feb 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap

I started book one at 10 pm and the way it ended I immediately started the one and stayed up until 5am reading... I'm just glad it was a Saturday night or I'd
be screwed.
Isha Coleman
Mar 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Forever can be a dangerous word when it comes to matters of the heart. Larson turns a journey of love into an intriguing tidal wave of emotion. From broken hearts to tempting desire, breathtaking twists will have you hooked in no time.
Tiffany Readz
3.5 Stars-Suckered Me In

In Her Royal Fling, Jodie Larson left us hanging with Luke and Gia and the whole Gala nightmare and we pick right where we left off. Luke ready to kill Reid and Gia ready to high tail it back to America. This review may contain spoilers for the fist book.

"Someone is lying to me. I don't appreciate being played like a puppet. Now I just need to figure out who."

This is the context of the whole book up until the very end. Luke trying to figure out exactly what is going on an

• Bossy Grump (Bad Chicago Bosses, #2)
  • Condemned to Love (Mazzone Mafia, #1)
  • Vandal (Redwood Rebels, #3)
  • Ronan
  • Private Property (Rochester Trilogy, #1)
  • Just One Night (The Kingston Family, #1)
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • Waiting Game (Vegas Aces #4)
  • Start a Fire (The Savage Crew, #1)
  • Bubbles with  Brunch
  • Forbidden Heir (The Heirs #8)
  • Royal Line (Tattered Royals, #1)
  • Collided (Mafia Sinners Book 3)
  • Four
  • Headstrong (Vino & Veritas, #3)
  • Deep Sea Kiss (Norse Sea Dragons #1)
  • Frayed (Willow Springs #1)
  • The Devious King (The Hale Mafia, #1)
Reading is a passion of mine. My love for the written word was rekindled a few years ago, and it's been a blessing to discover everything that is out there. I love a good romantic book, one filled with swoon-worthy heroes and the women who drive them crazy. There aren't too many genres I won't read (sorry horror and scary stories, you still give me nightmares). As long as it drags me into the worl ...more

Lecara Duet (2 books)
  • Her Royal Fling (Lecara duet #1)