Start by marking “Vicious Prince” as Want to Read:

(Street Kings #2)

I'm not a good man.

I'm the darkness, the danger, the enforcer behind the empire.

No one sees me unless I want them to.

Then one day, she found me, showing me a life beyond the shadows of the streets. Until one wrong turn and our fairytale shattered, leaving me back in darkness. In a place I can only reach her by destroying her world.

So, I wait.

But waiting isn't something she
Published August 19th 2021 by Sienna Snow

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Prince

Start your review of Vicious Prince
Karen_Lee_Reads
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(Street Kings #2)
By Sienna Snow

I have been waiting for this book, so imagine how excited I was when I saw Vicious Prince had arrived.

This is Kir and Jayna’a story and let me tell you, this couple, if you think Miami is hot take my word for it, this relationship is like a smoldering, steamy volcano about to blow!

Having believed for the past three years that her husband Kiran King had died in a car accident Jayna is in for a surprise and that’s only the beginning of the surprises on
Jenn the Readaholic
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kiran and Jayna did NOT disappoint! She’s trying to be ready to move on, or to pretend to when it all she can do to keep breathing, and he’s finally ready to pull his head together and get his wife back. When these two reconnect, we go beyond fireworks and straight to wildfire, thanks to their anger and misery and chemistry and love that refused to die. But someone is out to destroy everything that remains. So it’s up to Kir and Jayna to beat these people at their own game.

I adored the push and
Linda Dunn
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It takes a strong person to say sorry, but a stronger person to show forgiveness...

Forgiveness doesn't mean someone's apology, it means understanding fully that a person made a mistake but is worthy of a second chance. This is so true in Kiran and Jayna's story. Kiran and Jayna's journey is full of emotional and heartbreaking pain. After the accident, Kiran let Jayna believe he had died. That was the one devastating decision he ever made. Jayna was shattered on every level. How could she go on w
Debbie Clark
Aug 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A scorching hot second chance romance. What happens when your husband comes back from the dead? Well…..Jayne and Kiran made up for lost time. Such a passionate couple. Off the charts chemistry. And once again a strong kick ass woman. Sienna Snow writes the strongest sexiest women and their equally as sexy men. The King brothers are not to be messed with. Kiran King came back from the dead and the only person he was afraid to find out was his wife Jayna. I love how protective these men are over t ...more
Wendy
Aug 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jayna has been grieving for a couple of years at the death of her husband and soulmate Kiran. She knows she will never love like that again but knows she needs to at least pretend to move on. Her business is thriving and she moves to Miami to be closer to her mother and get a fresh start. Kiran knows that he is going to have to stop being a ghost and let her know he is alive or let her go forever.

Love this addition to the Street Kings series. Jayna is strong and independent and has prospered in
Carolyn
Aug 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is raw, gritty, emotional, suspense filled and super H.O.T. This is the second book in the series. I missed book one somehow (book one is on my TBR list now) and had no trouble reading it. There is a return from the dead husband, a grieving woman/pissed off woman, a monster Uber rich dad, a supportive protective chosen family, forgiveness, some seriously hot steamy scenes and love.
Carolyn Spence
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"I need a partner." Intrigue from page one when you are dealing with the King brothers. A fantastic family for sure. "We are all sinners. It's how we repent that matters." Loved this saying. Jayna has rebuilt herself after her husband died over two years ago, she's figured out how to survive on her own. It's a fast moving book, but you don't get left behind, you get sucked into the action and suspense and the hotness with Kiran and what he will do for his wife. Through thick and sin is a saying ...more
Sue Harbers
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about Kir and Jayna’s love story, regardless of how tumultuous it was. I did not read the first book in this series and while I could tell that there was a clear universe already established, I didn’t feel that I couldn’t read this story as a stand alone. Kir loves Jayna to his core but has made some serious mistakes in the name of protecting her. And Jayna has a lot to overcome if that’s going to happen. The steamy scenes were amazing and I loved their chemistry togethe ...more
Stacie R.
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story was everything I hoped it would be for Jayna! She is such a strong and independent woman. She’s grown so much from the tragedies she’s experienced and she’s not taking crap from anybody, especially Kiran.

Their story is one that is riddled with loss and heartbreak, but from the ashes they’ve risen…albeit separately rather than together. Now it’s time for Kiran to step back into the sunshine (thank you Nik haha), and deal with the consequences of his actions. Jayna isn’t the same girl
Kathy Dunn
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A fan of Sienna Snow and this series, I couldn’t wait to read Kiran and Jana’s story. Sienna did not disappoint. When Jayna found out her “ghost” wasn’t her imagination, that Kiran was actually alive, there were emotions all over the board, including hate, love, and the attraction to each other that never died while they were a[\part. Kir gave her six weeks to fix everything so they could be together. We learned more about the Kings, the Shah’s, and now the Silva’s families.
An excellent book AN
Afolasade
Aug 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The power play between Kiran and Jayna is hot, sexy and some of the most erotic have read. This was a true love story, healing and heart warming, and best of all toe curling sexy. I truly enjoyed reading this book and I recommend it. I received an ARC for my honest review
Crystal
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yessss!!! I have been looking forward to Kiran’s story since we saw glimpses in Dangerous King. I was not disappointed!!

This second chance romance hit all the spots.
Darker plot
Hotttt scenes
Strong female who does it all
A story that packs a punch.

This plot threw me a few times and I loved that. I gasped, held back tears and wanted to throat punch someone all during this book.

Kiran might be my favorite male hero from Sienna Snow!

“You are my happiness, always have been. You were the light in
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Unpopular opinion I’m sure- Half of the time I was so confused about the who, the why. Tough following this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoy the characters in this story. There are strong female leads that are building massive businesses which I love. Plus, it’s refreshing to find couples that are both independent and successful separately.

I did have some difficulties with the story. I am sure this is going to be an unpopular review as it’s going against the norm.

However, in many instances i
Nicole A
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! There was lots of action and passionate sex. Jayna and Kiran’s love story had all of the feels and touched on so many social aspects such as race, position in society and financial standing. The book chronicles the aftermath of choices made by Koran that drastically affected his relationship with Jayna. Added to the fact was the disastrous relationship, or lack thereof, with her father. Even though there were so much heartache, Jayna and Kiran’s love for one another kept t ...more
Linda Rea
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, yes it was dark and dangerous but the love that Jayna and Kir shared makes up for the danger. Jayna has lived a solitary life building her empire quietly and alone now that her husband and daughter are dead but someone is still out to get her. Kir has hidden out since someone tried to kill him but his wife doesn’t know it so after almost three years he decides to come back and save her but she isn’t happy about it at all. She doesn’t know if she can trust him even if she she lo ...more
Gladys
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This delightfully intense read had me in the palm of its hand from the start. An exceptionally potent combination of raw emotions, drama, suspense, angst, heartache, action and twists flow across the pages of this book to create a story that has you captivated and invested in this couple, their world and ultimately, their happiness. Be prepared, because Kiran and Jayna take you on rollercoaster ride that definitely gives your poor heart a workout. This is my volitional, forthright review.
Theresa
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kir and Jayna’s story was so good. You couldn’t help but root for Jayna to make everyone pay for keeping her in the dark and grieving but you also couldn’t stop rooting for her to forgive everyone. There were many twists and turns and you didn’t know how this would end. Kir and Jayna are hot and I couldn’t put this book down. Sienna snow doesn’t disappoint and now I can’t wait for the next book in this great series.
Nessa
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The King family is back again!!! This second chance, take no prisoners romance further expands on the King influence, and focuses on Jayna and Kiran. They have a truly intense relationship and it comes across the pages with such passion I got sucked right in. Loved this romance and experiencing how the King family seeks revenge. So much better than the other books in the series!

Please note that I did receive an ARC of this book, and the opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Teresa Lara
Aug 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love the kings
Love this series
Kir and Jayna grabbed my heart Intense emotional broken heartstopping love story
All the feels
Whos next
Carlyn Zanidean
Aug 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic book... the pain and suffering, the love and loss , the passion and heat.. this book had it all. Jenya was such a strong intelligent independent woman, I could not get enough of this leading character. She herself put the fear in others, she does not need or want to be looked after.
Kiran oh that man tugs at my heart.. sure he is a man everyone fears, but what he had to survive and get through not many could. But the love he has for his wife, he will do all he can to cor
Ritu
Aug 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kiran comes back into Jayna's life. The secrets of the past unfold beautifully. There is lots of love, danger, and forgiveness. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book!

I received a copy of the book from the author, and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Shannon Ricci-Mayronne
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*wipes brow* That was one emotional, intense, panty melting read. And, I cannot wait to do it again. Vicious Prince is book #2 in The Street Kings Series that follows 4 brother’s and the bad ass ladies that love them. Gah- the big dick energy is strong, the ties that bind them unbreakable, and enemies beware. Kir and Jayna are going to make your heart and soul break. This dark suspense romance had me from the first sentence. I didn’t know who I wanted to comfort more Kir or Jayna.

Kiran and Jayn
Donna Smith
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kiran King was Jayna's whole life. Once he was killed, she needed to pick up her entire being to move on. But she lost more than just her husband, she lost her reason for living. I adore her and her incredible strength to move on. What impressed me more was her reaction to her once dead husband walking back into her life. She has created an empire on her own and doesn't take have him coming back to her lying down. He knows he messed up but her reaction is his humbling moment.
Kiran has his whole
LORRIE
Aug 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was exciting and a an amazing book
Mary Fazzi
Shelves: 2021
Jayna is trying to get on with her life as she lost her husband and baby girl. She is going to try to get even and have control over her father that abused her and took a lot away from her. As her plans starts so does one of her late husband Kir to come back into her life behind the silent partner that she has made up, but plans don’t work out and she gets into trouble before the plan for Kir to come back to life. Now they have to find their way to be together tho trust has been taking a told an ...more
Amber
Camille (bookish.cami)
Aug 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jayna and Kiran story was A second chance turbulent relationship with such fantastic chemistry! Kiran needed her forgiveness so that they could move on from the past. He had to go above and beyond to prove just how much he loved her. Jayna believed he was gone forever after his accident.
The push and pull between them was worth it. I absolutely enjoyed this story. It pulled me in from the very beginning.

Can’t wait for more Street Kings.
Lauren Hutchinson
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story did not disappoint me at all. I have loved all of the stories around this family and this was no different. I was pulled into it straight away and life be damned I didn't stop till u finished. I thought that the storyline was perfect for these characters. ...more
Angie
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series.  Vicious Prince follows Jayna's story after Kir's death.  This crazy, insane, incredibly sad story will have you hooked. So many intense emotions. The twists and turns and secrets are unbelievable. Jayna's life is about to change again.  For better or for worse.  I love this series. This book was so addictive. I couldn't get enough of the the characters and their stories.  5 stars.
Alison Davis
Aug 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad that Kiran finally got his head out of his butt and let Jayna know the truth about him still being alive!! She made him work for her forgiveness, just like we knew she would and what a push and pull it was. I love these two characters and killed me to learn in the previous book that Kiran was still alive and the pain Jayna was going through with him being gone and the death of her child. You will definitely feel like you are on a roller coaster and what a ride it is.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Pretty Boy D (Kings of Cypress Pointe, #1)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Fake Married to My Best Friend's Daddy (Forbidden Temptations)
  • Slow Burn (Titans Sin City Book 2)
  • Silver Lining Love (The Love Vixen, #8)
  • Bountiful (True North, #4; Brooklyn Bruisers, #4.5)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Wife (Big Bad Billionaires, #1)
  • My Big Stepbrother
  • Hero (Impossible, #13)
  • Royal Romance Superbundle Boxed Set: Billionaires in Disguise (Billionaire Boxed Sets)
  • Shifting His Rose (Paranormal Dating Agency World, #133)
  • Seduced by the Mafia Boss (Forbidden Confessions #8)
  • One Day Fiance
  • Captivated by Him (Mafia Brides Book 3)
  • Brooklynaire (Brooklyn, #1)
  • Lucky Break (The Lucky Billionaire #1)
  • Mister Know It All (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Vicious Oath (Ivanov Crime Family #2)
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv

Street Kings (4 books)