Start by marking “Tank: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Book 34) Kindle Edition” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Tank: Skulls The Early...

Jessie Cooke

Tank: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Book 34) Kindle Edition

If the old saying is true, The Road to Hell Is Paved with Good Intentions, Elijah “Tank” Warren was headed straight there.

He’d built his life around good intentions, and it became a life that would break his heart more times than he could count.

Elijah was born with the need to save everyone. He saved Brandt “Badger” Miller when he was just a kid, and then as an adult he w
Published January 15th 2021

Start your review of Tank: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Book 34) Kindle Edition
Doris
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Skulls of the Past

This is Tank’s story and it takes you in between the past and the present all laying the background for another great MC read from this author. I liked looking back on some of the things that formed the Skulls MC and Tank was there from the first, forming his life into what it is today. Friendships were made and broken in some of the worst ways. There was one special friendship that has followed him throughout his adult life in the form of an emergency room nurse named Erin. I
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lord have mercy we get another amazing read by Jessie. I stared reading this book and I couldn't help but laugh and cry at some of the things that went on.

We get to meet Tank in this book and what a man he is. He is strong and loyal to the club and the old ladies. He does everything in his power to stay true to his old lady but things get twisted and shizz hits the fan. This is when Tank gets to see who has his back and who doesn't.

This is another one click for all you lovers of MC stories.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tank takes you through the early years of the skulls and the drama ensued. Tank had his fair share of relationships and failures along with the disappointments but he was faithful to the child that belonged to his old lady who had a lot of problems herself. Tank endured a lot and took a lot of hits for his brothers but in the end when he broke off the relationship with the one woman who ruled his heart left him empty. Now years later he and Erin meet again. His daughter finally has comes to term ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jessie Cooke has kept every book fresh in the Skulls MC series which is something to behold because there are a lot of amazing books in this series, but when she went back in time to those men who were part of the early years, well, I found that awesome & original. Tank has been there since the beginning, and a lot of things have happened to make him the cranky biker he became, but I'm not going to go into detail since going in blind is a hell of a lot more fun at the end of the day. Ms. Cooke w ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 34th book in this phenomenal series and this gifted author has the unique ability to just keep getting better and better with each one of her story’s. Tanks story flits between the past and the present giving an awesome look into this life of the huge hearted man and what has happened to make him into the man he now is. Through a betrayal from his best friend to relationships and friendships which have survived the years. Erin is an ER nurse who is back into Tank’s life after many ye ...more
Sherry
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's never too late...

Tank's story is so emotional. He loved with all his heart and put his self last for certain people. The love he had for Molly, Macy, Erin and even Sam is what shaped his life. He wasn't perfect by any means but he tried his best. He loved his little girl unconditionally and he proved that by walking away from having the love of his life, Erin. Their love was formed out a friendship that they both needed at the time. As the saying goes, "true love never dies". Erin and Tank
Angela
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A definite must read book & series

I have loved this series from the beginning, and it just keeps getting better! I love learning about all of the different members, associates, and others involved with the clubs, but I have really enjoyed reading more about the Early Years of the club. I love that each story is so unique, especially since there's so many of them. They're not all tailored the same, like so many other long series' seem to be. I can't wait for more.
This was a heartbreaking story
Cheri
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tank & Erin

Tank has been with the MC for years all the way back to Doc's presidency. As an officer, he's done and seen a lot. He's also yearned for a family. As the reader views his life current and past, he'll go through joy, pain, loss, and guilt. The reader may wonder if he'll ever find that place he seeks.

I've read a lot of the Skulls books and series. This one is different with lots of emotions Tank, the MC, and the reader will feel. It did take me longer to get into the story and feel invo
Tania
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was written well and the characters were interesting. Tank has always helped his brothers even if it cost him happiness, he has loves plenty and paid for it. The one true love was his daughter Macy, and the one that held his heart was Erin she also carried his baby and he had to walk away from them. Erin and Tank cross paths again and this time he will except with open arms seeing her again. Can he let her leave again?

I received a free copy of this book via
R M
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It’s never too late. That’s the theme of this tragic book which tells the story of Tank. The grumpy old man of the Southside Skulls.
The talent Jessie Cooke has to keep a series going for 34 books, and have readers invested that long, is rare and phenomenal. I really like how her books give you today’s Skulls but also dip back into history to tell the stories of the older characters, which gives backstory to all the characters.
Cynthia Bower
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Early Years are a MUST Read...

I love the Early Years series because it builds the foundation and gives you the entire picture of how the MC families came to be. It’s not always pretty and at times very heartbreaking but it is needed to fully understand the lives of rarely mentioned characters that truly had a huge part in building and shaping the entire MC. Jessie did it again, her imagination will carry you through generations of the Skulls and make you fall more in love with every member a
Suzan
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I have to admit I am fascinated by Doc Marshall. I Read his book first and then proceeded to find out how he passed and how long it was after his beloved Dallas. Now Doc was a cheating dog but a cheating dog you loved to hate.
So reading all of the Early years series bring me to this story. It was fantastic. I high recommend. And no I still don’t know how Doc passes. 🤦‍♀️
Elsie Pitt
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The early years are not to be taking lightly. A lot is happening! The fact that really these guys are still dealing with real life now with a lot of the same issues this older generation has dealt with just seems as if the apple does not fall from the proverbial tree! really good! I have followed these men and women from the start and Miss Cooke you never cease to amaze!

Deana Casey
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love the early years but...

How wonderful to have another Early Years, but now I want to re-read all of them again since I now know the back story a little more. It's also a memory jogger on Doc, Dallas, Dax, etc . What can I say; it's as if they're real. Of course this book would be a good stand alone novel, but do yourself a favor and start with the first book, Dax. You will not be sorry! Thank you, Ms. Cooke.
Tristan Burbridge
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Once again, Jessie Cooke has done a great job bringing us into the world of the Skulls MC. I will admit that I am one that prefers to read my books in chronological order and don't enjoy going back to see what happened prior to the first book in the entire series; that being said, I did enjoy this book and appreciate the character work that was done.

Sherry Hays
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book.
The story was written well and had me sucked
in from page one until the end.
This is the 34th book in the Skulls MC series.
Lots of MC action and adventure.
I would recommend this book to others.

Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tank gave up so much for his club and the kids, that included Erin the love of his life but years later they meet again. When his family sees what he gave up for them will he finally get his happy ever after biker style??
Once again I love getting to see what happened before we got to meet these original members in the later years
Rhonda Howell
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book takes you back in the past to learn more about Tank. He has been in the MC life for a long time so has much history. I would have preferred to have had thos book first in the series, however it did work reading it in this fashion. Great characters and great storyline.

Deeds
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW just WOW😁😂

This story was sooooo moving, touching ,heartbreaking, exciting, entertaining and just so much more!!!. My heart was literally breaking for him😥😔. Jessie is a FANTASTIC storyteller and PHENOMENAL writer.
Barb
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! The characters are just amazing as well as their stories! Am loving the whole early years! Highly recommend!

Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg I have been in love with this series since Dax and omg they just keep getting better and better I just can’t put them down I just love it
Julie
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Tanks story has to be one of my favorites in this series, made you go through every emotion there is!! thank you Jessie Cooke!!!
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting.

We finally got to see more about Tank outside of the kitchen. We get to see his past and present.

I look forward to more.
Barbara Amidon
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So much

Always trying to save and Love everyone else and not getting it in return. Until he finds a true love in a little girl and an everlasting love. Tears
Angel Joy
tina
Mar 03, 2021
Frances Hunt
Jan 25, 2021

• Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Grady (Texas Kings MC #13)
  • A Ruthless Christmas (Ruthless Kings MC, #8.5)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #9)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Rason & Eliza (Rojo, TX Book 1)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Boomer's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC: Atlantic City, #1)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Ignite (The Disciples, #4)
  • Bayou Christmas
  • Allegiance: Nomad Biker Romance
  • Tongue's Target (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
  • Blood & Bones: Shade (Blood Fury MC, #6)
  • Doc (Steel Patriots MC #2)
  • Fain (Texas Kings MC #12)
  • Atlas & Addie: Rojo, TX Book 2
  • A Ruthless Halloween (Ruthless Kings MC, #6.5)

News & Interviews