Start by marking “Knocked Up” as Want to Read:
Knocked Up

Knocked Up

What happens when you’re left with more than just the memories of an incredible night together?

Settle in and get your fill of sixteen NEW secret baby stories where hidden secrets are revealed and couples that were once separated are reunited. Each story guarantees cuteness, sexiness, lots of love, and of course a HEA.

This collection includes stories from USA Today bestsel
Published June 15th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Knocked Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knocked Up

Start your review of Knocked Up
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
June 15, 2021-Lookie, Lookie It's Live and Only 99 CENTS!!!
January 23, 2021

*A Collection of New Stories with 100% of the proceeds from this anthology will go to Project Linus Pre-order 99CENTS!!!
Oh, The Memories...
It Was A Night To Cut Loose...
Or It Was Finally When He Looked At You...
And You Knew He Was The One...

Or Maybe You Had Been Friends...
And You Crossed That Thin Line...

The Passion Was There...
The Heat On Fire...
A Night To Bank...
What Was, Forever...

And Then What Happened One Night...
The Romantic Rush Blog
Whether you are a lover of the secret baby trope or not, this is a fantastic anthology full of delicious and unique stories showcasing some of my favorite authors- and some new to me authors that I'm looking forward to learning more about. While not complete novels, each story is still pretty substantial- most around 10-12 chapters, so we still get into it with each of the characters.

While each story has surprise, secret babies and romantic second chances, I loved how each entry highlights what
Keri Loves Books
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Time To Feed Your Need for Sweet & Sexy Surprise Baby Romances

Snapshot by Marley Valentine

The author never fails to deliver an emotional love story with passion. This sweet, second chance, surprise baby romance will steal your heart.

Rio and Blake share an instant connection. One unforgettably beautiful night, but fear of the future had Blake running.

They were strangers but they never felt that way. The intensity of their chemistry is palpable. Blake and Rio were drawn to one another the moment t
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.25 Stars

I normally skip over books that have a collection of short stories since I feel the stories are rushed and the reader doesn't get the whole story. But I honestly enjoyed this collection especially since secret babies are one of my favorites.
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
For a good cause: The Linus project where handmade blankets are given to children in need.

There are a handful of authors that I have read their books from this Knocked up Anthology. Most of them are new to me authors and I love discovering new authors and those that are just new to me. This is a great way to get an introduction. There is something for everyone from several different tropes, second chance, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, etc. The list is long so I haven’t listed them all.

I

ItaPixie
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars

I've enjoyed this anthology so so much.
I adore to have the chance to taste different authors' writing in order to find new to me authors to love.

These stories are all good, someone better than others, and making an average of the votes I gave it five stars.
My favourite were "And One" by Rebecca Jenshak and "Quarterback Keeper" by Lacey Black because jocks are my guilty pleasures.
I also liked "Finding Prince" by Nikki Ash because Natalie and Luke's story is a modern fairy tail, "A Piece Of Us"

Athena D.
Jun 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

Knocked Up is a MUST read collection that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Siobhan
Knocked Up is a collection of sixteen secret baby stories, offering a variety of tales around the same trope. As with any collection, I enjoyed some of these stories more than I enjoyed others.

Finding Prince Charming by Nikki Ash was a four-star rating. I’ll confess to being a wee bit tentative with this one at first, unsure what it was going to give. Once things started to move and the pieces started to come together, I could not get enough of it. I had so much fun watching everything come toge
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Who knew secret baby romance can come in so many shapes, sizes, textures and flavours? Knocked Up Anthology doesn't only have a star studded line up of authors. Every single story delivered swoon and feels with different levels of heat and angst that will just make you fall in love.

My favourite in the collection is Miss B by K. Webster. You can trust her to bring taboo temptations and uber hotness in a surprise baby and well she nailed it. Zane Mullins is the arrogant and gorgeous student who is
Nikki Ash
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Knocked Up in LIVE and 99 cents for a VERY limited time.

Apple: https://bit.ly/sbaapple
Amazon: http://mybook.to/sbauniversal
KoBo: https://bit.ly/sbakobo
Nook: https://bit.ly/sbanook
Paperback: https://amzn.to/2KVg087
100.00 Amazon gift card giveaway:  https://bit.ly/3mwQggI

Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
The thing about anthologies like this is that when they’re all the same trope, and you love the trope, you know you’re going to enjoy all of the stories! On top of that, you get to discover new authors who write that trope, or revisit the worlds of your favorite authors. I had so much fun reading this book! When I first read Rebecca Jenshak's story, it just made me so happy to be back in her Smart Jock’s world. Seeing the characters that I loved from that series as side characters, had me comple ...more
Jenifer Briggs
Jun 21, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a fun anthology!! I read most of these authors, so i LOVED getting more from my absolute go-tos. There's something in this anthology for everyone: single dad, older woman/younger man, sports romance and even a rockstar romance!! The feels are just out of this world in every addition, and I just had a blast while reading. I highly recommend this!

My favorite was Kelsey Clayton's part of this (rockstars are so freaking swoony. And they're my kryptonite) and I just loved it so much! My
Lita Thomas
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Knocked up: A Secret Baby Romance Collection by 16 different authors. I have to say I love an " Oops Baby" story so I was truly excited for this book. There were also different authors who I love to read so that was also a plus for me. I do have to say that reading this book from beginning to end, I was fried by the end and was glad it was over. I wish I would have read this book intermittently, a few stories here and there. After reading story after story I was on baby overload. Don't take this ...more
A HEA
Jun 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delightful mix of short surprise baby stories. Although the premiss is the same each book has its own unique spin on it. From best friends to lovers, brothers best friend to a royal there is a real mix of how these stories have been written. A great book to binge if you are a huge fan of surprise pregnancy or alternatively a great assortment for a palet cleanser in between books.

Overall a great anthology.
Jackie Wright
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic collection of secret baby stories as most of the authors were new to me I jumped at the chance to read while also supporting The Linus project where handmade blankets are given to children in need. This collection includes stories from Nikki Ash, Nicole Blanchard, Kaylee Ryan, Jenuka Snow, Marley Valentine, Lacey Black, K Webster, Jacob Chance, JD Hollyfield, Kelsey Clayton, Coralee June, Heidi McLaughlin, Micalea Smeltzer, Lauren Runow and Rebecca Jenshak.
My Review is for:
And
Tre Talbot
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There are such a wonderful group of authors both new and already known to me in this anthology where the center of the storyline remains the same the individual stories stand strongly on their own and capture our attention each and every time.

My Ruin by Jacob Chance: We have Emmett and Juliet, their age gap romance was sexy and also brought happy tears at times.

My Favorite Mistake by Lauren Runow: We’re aside these characters that begin with bitterness and then witness them transforming into f
Lauren
Jun 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun collection of stories to read. I found several new authors while also enjoying several favorites. I loved that there was such a mixture of friends to lovers, one Night stands, separated and brought back together and so many hot moments. I will say I was definitely on baby overload which is never a bad thing and I liked some stories more than others but overall I just enjoyed this whole book!
Cat Nunez
Jun 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This anthology was perfect! I love the secret baby/unexpected pregnancy trope so I loved the 16 stories. Most authors were new to me but I enjoyed every single story, each one had a different aspect but all of them were amazing.
Larissa Rye
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has a little bit of everything for everybody! Even though the anthology is surprise baby trope, each novella is completely different. Surprise baby trope is my biggest weakness & favourite so I absolutely loved this anthology! Plus the last novella was just the perfect ending to the book I thought. I was waiting for that kind of read so in my opinion it was fitting that it was the last one! Hours of reading enjoyment with sexy scenes, amazing heroes, amazingly strong females & cute bab ...more
Katie
Jun 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved And One by Rebecca Jenshak. I loved the chemistry between John and Rylee. It was so sweet and would love to read more about them!
Books, Booze & Bon Voyage
This Anthology contained some new to me authors as well as ones I’d read before. There are 16 stories all based around the premise of a couple being together then splitting up through various reasons and then the consequences / reactions once the baby is born. There is also a large selection of tropes covered within the 16 stories for example, you can enjoy enemies to lovers, second chances, friends to lovers, taboo and MM romance. Many cover fighting for what you want and standing up to parent ...more
Amour.Rebelle92 (Bran.d)
The perfect collection to read at the beach or over the weekend:) Each story is so unique. I loved My Ruin. The Emmetts are so cute:) Bonus it’s got a good cause💓

Smooth Emmett real smooth:
“I loved you when I was eighteen and I love you at twenty-two. I’ll still love you at twenty-six and thirty too. Do you need me to continue?”
vxhexn reads
✨Ill keep updating this review as I read more stories✨ (Last Updated: 6/16/2021)

🍼DOCTOR DADDY by Misty Walker🍼
A Story set within the Brigs Ferry Bay Universe

RATING: 5⭐️

𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗕: 𝗔𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻’𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗜’𝗺 𝗴𝗮𝘆.
𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜’𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗷𝗼𝗯, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆.
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺.
𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.
𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲,
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
Quarterback Keeper by Lacey Black

4 ⭐️

When Ashtyn Harris goes to see her twin brother to tell him her good news. The last thing she expects is to see his best friend Football quarterback Tate Steele there alone. What is only suppose to be a quiet night of dinner turns into something more, that neither anticipated or expected, changing the course of their lives forever.

Fast forward over 9 months later Tate is thriving in his career, yet his love life not so much. Considering he can’t help but
Erin Lewis
Jun 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 star review Knocked Up: A Secret Baby Romance Collection

This is a great collection of secret baby stories and most of them are new authors to me. This collection includes stories from Nicole Blanchard, Kaylee Ryan, Jenika Snow, Marley Valentine, K Webster. Nikki Ash, Lacey Black, Jacob Chance, Kelsey Clayton, J.D. Hollyfield, Rebecca Jenshak, CoraLee June, Heidi McLaughlin, Lauren Runow and Micalea Smeltzer. It is also a great opportunity to support The Linus project where handmade blankets ar
Shirley Cuypers
Jun 26, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta, 2021, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by IndieSage in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Indie Sage!

Knocked Up is a collection of 16 secret baby stories written by 16 different authors.

I requested an ARC of Knocked Up because I recognised a few authors who wrote a story for this collection and because I like discovering new authors. I'm really happy that I requested an ARC because I really enjoyed this short story collection. This collection is filled with 16 different stories and althoug

MARQUETTA
My favorite romance trope is surprise pregnancy/secret baby. So when I saw an anthology of my favorite trope I was excited. I really wanted to like this anthology but at the end, I couldn't. The first 3 novellas were good and then it seemed to go downhill from there. First of all, there were too many teenage pregnancy stories. Like WTF! And there were 2 (?) older woman/younger man novellas that I found disgusting. 18 year old man-child and a 28 year old woman. That's not my cuppa and I wish I ha ...more
Trudy Dowling
Jun 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love anthologies. They are the total bomb!!! I preorder. I one-click. If an anthology is released; I buy it. There is no better way to discover a new favorite author. There is no better way to discover different genres. There is no better way to kickstart a new series. When the anthology benefits a charity I buy a hard copy as well as the ebook. If you go to signings, I am the crazy blue haired lady pulling a cart full of anthologies for authors to sign. I LOVE ANTHOLOGIES!!!!! Knocked up was ...more
CLEO
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reads
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Finding Prince Charming - Nikki Ash

After reading Finding the beauty in the darkness I was so happy to see Natalie's story in this anthology!

Natalie has had a tough/rough life. She finally has a steady foundation at La Stella and begins to get her life together after a rocky start. An impromptu visit from high clients causes a weekend of firsts and leaves her wanting a new change in life!

Liam is preparing for a huge change in his life and he and his brothers decide
Bourbon, Books and Brenda
Snapshot by Marley Valentine - 4 Stars
Oh goodness. Two characters with instant chemistry and a lot of baggage. When Rosario and Blake meet at a photoshoot neither is prepared for the feelings they are overwhelmed with. Will it be too much? What happens when one of them runs? A great little short story!

Doctor Daddy by Misty Walker - 4 Stars
We are back in BFB baby! Dr. Lance suddenly realizes he has been living a life that is not his own and he needs to make some changes. When he is offered a pos
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Crush
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Pure Seduction (Chamberlin Brothers, #1)
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • Headhunter (With Me In Seattle Mafia, #2)
  • Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia, #1)
  • Thy Kingdom Come (Deliver Us From Evil, #1)
  • Reckless (Mason Family, #3)
  • Rush (Racing Hearts #1)
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • The Bossy Prince (Rugged and Royal #3)
  • Bachelor Swap
  • Kickstart My Heart (Burgers and Brew Crüe  #1)
  • Good In Bed
  • Broken and Beautiful: NINE Book Boxed Set
  • A Love Thing
  • Our Song (The Wilder Books, #1)
  • Georgia Grace
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.

Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. - Pam Allyn

While reading and writing ar

News & Interviews