Start by marking “Paper Airplanes (Perspective #2)” as Want to Read:
Paper Airplanes (Perspective #2)

Paper Airplanes

(Perspective #2)

Damon

The silver screen has always been my gold standard of romance.

But sometimes you just need a change of pace.

Surely even I can handle a few months of casual fun without falling head over heels.

I’ll never know unless I push the envelope.

Rhett

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

A quick job closer to home and then I’m out of here.

I have no intention of letting anyone clip my w
Published February 4th 2021 (first published February 1st 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Paper Airplanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paper Airplanes

Start your review of Paper Airplanes (Perspective #2)
Joyfully Jay
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: veronica
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Paper Airplanes is the second book in the Perspectives series, but can be enjoyed on its own.This is a very sexy read, with so much sex and dirty talk I was a little worried the character development would not bear up. Damon is a treasure of a man, though, and he really connected with Rhett on a level Rhett didn’t appreciate until separation pulled at their bonds. Damon’s really careful not to demand anything extra, and revels in the little victories that hint at th
Cassie
I really enjoyed this read. It was good and it felt real. Their relationship progressed from casual to so much more, and you knew it was headed there the whole time. I liked that we got both their perspectives and were able to see how they were handling the changes. I also loved that there was no real angst. I just liked that they were able to be honest with each other and that everything ended up turning out wonderfully. I am one that has not read book 1...I read the Christmas short which was a ...more
Sabrina Morissette
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read_2021, mm
This is the first book I read from B. Harmony. I really liked the link with the title. My two highlights in the book are even related to that.

I found Rhett and Damon love story sweet, even though I’m not a fan of the « I don’t do relationships » trope. We ALL know that, in fact, they are quite capable of doing so.

I liked the POV from both MCs and that it’s written in the first person. I also love when an author includes a playlist to accompany the story, and provides us with a bonus epilogue.

All
Mrs.V
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A thoroughly romantic and heart-melting story.
I can’t wax enough poetic on Damon and Rhett’s story. It’s a build-up, from instant attraction and denial, to “no-strings-attached, friends-with-benefits” to the realization that they have already fallen so hard for each other there’s no going back.
Damon is a total cinnamon roll, he’s a big, bear-looking guy and therefore hardly ever finds a man who can give him what he wants: someone to take control and to take care of him. He’s a romantic at hear
Patricia Nelson
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this fantastic, sweet, delightful, poignant, grab-you-by-the-feels, charming, emotionally charged, tug-at-your-heartstrings, simmering, wonderful, heartfelt, and totally awesome addition to this marvelous series.
Jennifer Reilley
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow can I just say swoon worthy and romantic.

I could not put Rhett and Damon down. Damon is a hopeless romantic that loves Hallmark movies, wants the happily ever after, endless love. He’s so sweet and a big teddy bear.

Awe Rhett just broke my heart. He is a hookup kind of guy as he’s been hurt in the past. He is very much into his career which involves traveling the world.

Talk about instant chemistry. I so enjoyed their having a relationship although they didn’t think it was a relationship. I d
Charlotte
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Paper Airplanes" by B. Harmony is book two in the "Perspective" series. The first book "The B-Side" was about Tyler and his new roommate Chance. It was quirky and fun… really funny and I enjoyed it. This second book in the series includes characters from the first book so it is best read in order.

Rhett is the kind of guy who is always on the go. At the beginning of this novel, he has just returned from a job after ages away. His life is the business he has created, his best friend Dyl and their
Amy Stauffer
(Insert big, happy, contented sigh). I was happy to dive into this book after having fallen in love with its predecessor. This book is like slipping into a cozy chair with a cup of hot cocoa and snuggling under a blanket. It’s like coming into a warm house after spending all day outside, in the cold. It’s like slipping into bed after putting on clean sheets. I could go on, and almost did, but I think you get the drift.

Teddy Bear, a.k.a. Damon, is the biggest sweetheart; you can’t help but love h
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
5+ Stars

Paper Airplanes is an amazing read by B Harmony. The second book in the Perspective series, I am still in awe. I can't recommend it enough, as this is one of those romances that I will never recover from.

Omg, all the feels!

First, let's discuss the paper airplanes. Swoon. Just swoon.

I'm absolutely obsessed with how wonderful the paper airplanes are. They're sweet, romantic, and add a whole lot of tenderness to this story. I am still swooning.

Damon and Rhett are in the same group of fr
Miss Blattsalat
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, sweet-mm
„My heart sat pilot on the very first paper airplane I sailed across the office to his desk and never returned home.“

What an absolutely lovely and romantic story this was to read.

This is the story of Damon and Rhett.

Damon, that sweet sweet man *sigh*❤ . I already loved him in book 1 where he became Tyler´s best friend after their failed hook-up and he earned his nickname Teddy Bear. He is the most caring, kind, Hallmark-Channel-loving guy, who is so very lonely and longing for his one and only
Lori
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love the romance B. Harmony brings to her books. She brings a sense of family to her books that I enjoy. I love that the romance of Rhett and teddy bear Damon brought us back into Tyler and Chance’s love story as well. There is something about seeing old friends that makes you feel as if you are coming home again.

We meet Rhett through Dylan, Tyler’s assistant. Dylan and Rhett are best friends and grew up together. Rhett travels for his work as a financial genius helping companies get ready fo
The Lusty Literarians
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing

It is no secret that I fell in love with Damon when we first met him in The B-Side. So of course seeing that he was getting his own book set my heart soaring! I loved everything about this book. Dylan is a hopeless romantic while Rhett has a healthy fear of commitment. He doesn't want anyone to tie him down or clip his wings. As he'll eventually learn though, some people are worth settling for, because in the end you aren't actually settling, you're reaching your destination.

Paper Airplanes give
Heather (AllTheJuicyBits)
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I felt like I waited forever for the second book in B. Harmony's Perspective series to be released. It did not disappoint! Damon and Rhett are so sweet together. I absolutely loved how actual paper airplanes are part of the story throughout - it's just the cutest thing, and it lets us see how lovely these two men are.

This series is becoming one of those where you feel like you're visiting with old friends every time you pick up a book. The story focuses on Rhett and Damon, but we get to see lot
Amy
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was a huge sucker for the first story in this series, The B-Side, so I snatched at the chance to read this one. I wasn’t disappointed! This is the story of Damon and Rhett. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendship that springs up between Damon and Tyler so I was excited to see his book. Damon and his brother need some help with organizing their business and Dylan’s BFF is the perfect person to give it. The only problem is Damon and Rhett have some instant chemistry and struggle to stay awa ...more
Sid Blackwood
Feb 04, 2021 rated it liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Overall I liked the stories and I absolutely loved Damon but the writing style wasn't my cup of tea (more personal preference than a comment of the quality). To me a lot of unnecessary moments where described in so much detail, like when Rhett was working etc. For me in situations like that I don't actually need two to three pages describing his process of answering e-mails.
The other maybe bigger problem for me was Rhett himself. I understood
Fiona
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Perspective series. I really love the group of friends that are central to these stories, their camaraderie, their shenanigans all make for a fun, entertaining read. Damon is a big bear of a man with a soft tender side. He believes in love and is looking for his HEA. Rhett enjoys the freedom to travel with his job, he shies away from commitment, burnt by past experiences.
Damon and Rhett have an instant attraction, Harmony does a great job of detailing how their rel
Juniper Greer-Ashe
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Rhett and Damon have instant chemistry and a shared friend group. Damon has a marshmallow heart and a deep love of Hallmark movies; Rhett has a career that demands travel and a romantic history that has him determined to be a hookups-only guy forever. Unstoppable force, meet immovable object. The sheer charm of the relationship that develops, in spite of Rhett’s intentions, is considerable-- the unique way they communicate with each other alone (see the title for a clue) is adorable. There are l ...more
J
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, favorite
4.5 that I rounded up to 5 stars. Lovely book with great writing. Seemed very real life and adult. I would like to know how someone has such good aiming with a paper airplane, I never accomplished it.

MC's are Damon "Teddy Bear," a landscape company co-owner with his brother, and Rhett, a financial analyst who spends months on the road helping companies get their financial houses in order. Damon takes on the brothers' finances and and it doesn't take long for Damon and Rhett to make a connection.
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
‘𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.‘

Call me a lucky girl, I’ve been reading this book in pieces since the VERY beginning, and when I tell you that I love all of these characters, it’s not an exaggeration.
My sweet cinnamon roll, Damon, who you may remember from The B-Side, as Tyler’s failed hookup turned close friend, has finally found the man for him. What’s the problem, you might ask?
Well, what happens when you fi
Dee
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Paper Airplanes is the second book in the Perspectives series by B. Harmony. I really enjoyed this book featuring Damon from book 1, The B Side. Damon is a big softie who wants the type of forever love like his parents and his friends Tyler and Chance share. When he meets Rhett, he’s immediately smitten, but Rhett isn’t a forever kind of guy. Having been burned by a previous relationship, he’s perfectly fine with easy flings. The chemistry between these two is too much to deny and sparks fly whe ...more
Kitty Rio Sol
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rhett and Damon are the sweetest things. I loved this novel and the whole world the author creates! I want everyone to have their own spin-off!

Rhett comes in to help Damon and his brother Jude organize their successful small business. After a couple of chance encounters outside the office and while working in close quarters, romance blooms at first in the most innocent of ways through notes written on paper airplanes.

Damon is a bear— looks rough and tough but is really as his friends aptly name
Shana
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. I read the book first in the Perspective Series when it came out and I have been waiting for Damon to get his own story, & HEA.

Damon is a true romantic, (sons may call sappy) He’s also loyal, sweet, caring, passionate, and generous. He’s a great friend and any man would be lucky to have him. He may look like a big alpha bear but he prefers for his partners to take charge.

Rhett is hard working man who will not let anyone, or anything get in his way. He’s dedicated to his care
Cat LeFey
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it

Just as soppy and cute as the first one. Though, I have to admit, I didn't quite remember the plot of the first one, even though I still listen to the playlist frequently. This is a romance in the most quintessential sense; the organic building of a relationship that seems very real, plus some soliloquies about eyes. Real life is not as exciting as the drama arcs in romance novels, so it's not an overly exciting book. However, the amount of detail put into this story and the perfect, if simple,
E.Muddle
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I adored Damon and Rhett’s story. It’s so romantic and swoon worthy and just made my heart melt. My favourite part has got to be the paper airplanes. I loved the concept because they added a layer of sweetness and tenderness to the story. Hands down one of the most romantic books I’ve ever read!

And then there is the characters. Damon is a huge softy who truly wants the whole happily ever after and forever love. I cannot express how much I loved the adorable, cuddly cinnamon roll of a bear. He h
Erica |
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gah! How do I put into words how much I loved this story?!?

Paper Airplanes by is an instant attraction, forced proximity, friends with benefits, M/M romance that will make you fall in love with love.

Damon is this big-hearted, cinnamon roll of a teddy bear that I couldn't help but fall for. Physically, Damon is a big, burly, bearded hottie, but he is shy and soft-spoken and just looking for his own HEA.

Burned by a previous relationship, Rhett lives for the casual hookup, and he never stays in one
Faye K
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, arc-book
A real good start with Rhett returning home to his friend Dylan for a break from traveling.
I loved the hot first meeting for Rhett and Damon as they both check each other out on the sly. Rhett soon helps the landscaping buzz in the straitening out the office side of things for them.
Included hot feels, injured puppy, age gap, secret lover, Paper Planes, friends to lover's and more.
A great story to read for these guys and Dylan is a bit of a character as well in this. This has a lot of narrative
Tammy Jones
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved the way Damon and Rhett interacted. There was so much attraction between them but there was no way Rhett would date again...been there, done that, got the broken heart from it. But....he could still flirt. Damon is definitely a relationship kind of guy but for Rhett, he may have to just go with the flow. There is just something about Rhett that Damon does not want to miss out on. Their paper airplane conversations were sweet, sexy, and downright romantic in my opinion. The chemistry betw ...more
Valerie
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to know Damon in the first book, especially because he was so sweet with Tyler on their failed 'date' and became close friends with the man and his fiancé. I loved the introduction of Rhett into the crazy group and the instant attraction between the two men. The relationship starts out as friends with benefits; Rhett travels and Damon busy with his and his brother's business, but feelings soon become involved. Damon is a sweet and caring man, wanting a relationship and a man who ...more
Coline Peterson
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't hardly wait to read the next book in the Perspective Series by B. Harmony, I iust love the characters in her books. Having struck out with Tyler, Damon became a really good friend and they now spend time hanging out together with the rest of the guys. Rhett another of Tylers friends is back in town in between jobs so he hopes that Rhett will have time to help Damon and his brother Jude get some type of book keeping system set up at their business. But what's totally unexpected is how ...more
kathleen
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Paper Airplanes is a wonderful addition to the Perspective series. I loved The B-Side and was eager to read this book.
Don't judge a book by it's cover certainly applies here. Damon is a big bear of a guy who most people assume to be the dominant partner. What he is really looking for is someone to care for and about him. He is definitely relationship oriented.
Rhett has been hurt in the past and isn't looking for anything serious. The chemistry between these two jumps off the page and before too
Goodreads Librari...: Update cover 2 97 Jan 20, 2021 08:30AM

• Grumpy Bear (Bear Camp, #1)
  • Not So Sincerely, Yours (For Him, #2)
  • By the Numbers (Love Logic, #3)
  • Bossy
  • Show Me (Extracurricular Activities #3)
  • We Have Till Monday (We Have Till Dawn #2)
  • Most Wanted (Wrecked: Guardians, #3)
  • Ranch Manny
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Stars Collide (Written in the Stars, #1)
  • Stud (Four Bears Construction #5)
  • Starting From the Top (Starting From, #5)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • Charisma Check (Roll for Love, #2)
  • Heartscape (Vino & Veritas, #2)
  • Picture Love (Good Bad Idea #6)
  • The Faker Rulebook
  • Gravity (Written in the Stars #2)
B. Harmony is a Texas girl with SoCal roots with a penchant for rock music and happily ever afters. She began her journey as a romance author after spending a year as a book blogger and bookstgrammer in the romance community.

She has been writing on and off for years, but it’s taken a bit of “forceful encouragement” to finally press the “publish” button and release the words into the unknown.

B. Ha

Perspective (2 books)
  • The B-Side (Perspective #1)

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...