Start by marking “Temptation (One More Night #1)” as Want to Read:
Temptation (One More Night #1)

Temptation

(Stockholm Diaries #1.1)

He was everything I never wanted… and everything I craved.

When I met the elusive author Jonas Hällström, I let my guard down, even though Jonas hinted at a darker past.

The kind of past I've sworn off.

Just one night won’t push my limits...right?

"Richly sensual and magically woven" - Goodreads
"Deep, thoughtful and super sexy" - Goodreads
***
Four nights.
Three cities.
Two people
ebook
Published January 2021 by Rebecca Hunter (first published August 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Start your review of Temptation (One More Night #1)
Kim
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca Hunter's new series of short, sexy stories gets off to a steamy start with One Night in Stockholm. What would you do if you only had one night in a foreign city and you find yourself attracted to the one man you shouldn't want? That's the dilemma good girl Alice is faced with when she finds herself insanely attracted to the very sexy, very intense Jonas Hällström.

What follows is a sexy night in the Swedish capital city. Will lead to more? Well, there's another book in the series--One Ni
Coco.V
Jan 13, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/13/2021)! 🎁
RJ
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this novella. It was a hot and steamy read. I was provided a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.
Jill Badker
Great short story. Deep, thoughtful and super sexy. One night hook up in a foreign city, what more can anyone ask for to bring out the subdued desires inside you.
SBee Reviews
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Richly sensual and magically woven novelette, March 23, 2017

I received an Advance Reader Copy for One Night In Stockholm by Rebecca Hunter and voluntarily reviewed this book. This is the first installment of a four-part series. Alice O'Connor is an agent in charge of acquisitions for a publishing company. She was in Stockholm from NY to meet with this elusive and mysterious author, Jonas Sällström, but seemed to have missed him at the Stockholm Book Expo. She later runs into him at a local pub,
Betül
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

I don't usually read short stories, but after reading the blurb of One Night in Stockholm I decided to give it a go. It didn't take me more than 25 minutes to finish this story, and I really enjoyed it. The main characters had great chemistry, and I especially was intrigued by Jonas. He was very intense and sensual in his approach and I really liked it. We get a bit of background info on Alice, and why she avoids guys like Jonas. However, she can't resist spending one night with him in Stockholm
Fran Carlisle
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short novelette about two characters thrown together by a chance business meeting. It's definitely got some steamy scenes, but my favorite part is really the opening, seeing how the chemistry of the two is working. There is a long slow build to a sudden impulsive decision to make it a night to remember. I really enjoyed it; Ms. Hunter creates wonderful characters. Honestly, though, I'm mostly looking forward to reading the whole series. There are hints dropped throughout that indicate there's ...more
Maria Dalmau
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book from start to finish.
I loved Jonas and Alice’s chemistry and I can't wait to read more.
Dhruv Gupta
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Full of suspense, romance. Loved the first meeting between the main characters.
Kathy
This was a quick, hot read! If you were single and only had one night in Stockholm, what would you do? This story is a perfect example of a GREAT night! Can't wait to read more of this journey.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Kiersten
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great novelette and quick read in one sitting. Definitely worth the time.

A bit more steamy than Rebecca Hunter's past Stockholm stories, but, personally, it never crossed a line into unseemly and I love the descriptions and romance of Stockholm that Ms. Hunter evokes.

I really enjoyed the character development and hints at more details to be revealed later and am looking forward to following the characters through the series. With the hints that have been dropped so far in this story though, i
Rebecca Hunter
Nov 12, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Traveling to Stockholm gives Alice the chance to try something new, to be someone different for the day... but the more she experiences as this alternate self, the more she likes it.

In this series, I'm exploring the following question as a writer: How can I make shorter romance more satisfying? Part of romance is growing attached the characters and becoming invested in their emotional lives--a tall order for a short story!

My solution is to write episodes, snapshots of these characters' growing r
Mary Beth
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alice and Jonas are an appealing couple, but I wish this had been a novella since I would like to have gotten to know them better.
Leah
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overseas? Can you be the person you want to be as opposed to what is expected of you? Love the short story romance- hard to do right but loved it. Looking forward to the next in the series!
Linda
LLeeG
Aug 13, 2015
Jodi Hunter
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wanted more! This short story was not long enough, it was so good, you have to read it.
Donna McCombs
Oct 16, 2017
Atreyee Sardar
Jan 16, 2021
Pat
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing short book. There is going to a series of them. Quick and intense
Anna is in Stockholm on business. She is going flying home to he states tomorrow and just wants to cut loose for once. Just be someone totally out of character...Go home and her boring life can continue.
At the bar she is trying to order a burger to eat. She is jet lagged and starving. Having not eaten in over a day.
Jonas the reclusive writer helps her out.
He says she needs to see Paris and offers to show her The City if
Florencia Garcia
Sep 23, 2016
Ashley Usadel
Oct 10, 2016
"The characters are likable and believable, and the sexual chemistry is intense. For those looking for a quick, smoking-hot read, this latest from Hunter will be sure to set them on fire while still embracing a romantic, feel-good vibe." - from Library Journal's starred review of Best Laid Plans

"Hunter has written her protagonists with great depth, carefully revealing how their pasts have shaped t

Stockholm Diaries (3 books)
  • Stockholm Diaries, Caroline, (The Foreign Fling Duet #1)
  • Stockholm Diaries, Caroline 2 (The Foreign Fling Duet #2)
  • Stockholm Diaries, Melanie (Stockholm Diaries, #3)

News & Interviews