Start by marking “My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)

My Beautiful Neighbor

(The Greene Family #1)

Who’s the mystery woman who just walked into my brewery?

I’m not the only one from my Alaskan small town asking themselves that question. But I’m positive, I’m the only one in Sunrise Bay undressing the pretty blonde in my head. Everything about her, from her make-up to her high heels says she’s a fish out of water.

Whispers and speculations run rampant until the secret of
Published February 23rd 2021 by Piper Rayne Inc.

To ask other readers questions about My Beautiful Neighbor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Beautiful Neighbor

Start your review of My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
An Entertaining Sexy story, Start of An Ahh-Mazing Family Saga With Laughs, Determination, Surprises, Grandma Meddling, Fun Family, Feels, HEA & Damn Cliffy for the Next Couple.
#My 1st By Piper Rayne, it was due time I read her books! I loved Cade, Presley & all the other Characters❤. The Dynamics are fun😉. DEVOURED this in 6hrs.

The Greene's were Devastated after the Death of their mother 18yrs ago, Emotional Scars are Mile deep. When their dad Fell in love again a few years back, they became a
Piper Rayne
Dec 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
🌞COVER REVEAL🌞

We're so excited to introduce 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫, the first novel in 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 series set in Sunrise Bay, Alaska! What do you think?!

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: February 23, 2021
𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: Hang Le
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫: WANDER AGUIAR :: PHOTOGRAPHY
𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫: https://books2read.com/mbn
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬: https://bit.ly/31GckwH

Blurb:
Who’s the mystery woman who just walked into my brewery?

Nadine Bookaholic
Well, that was one surprise twist!
I am a huge fan of Piper Rayne's and have been for a while. I am thrilled that we are staying in Alaska with this new series THE GREENE FAMILY and I love seeing cameos of Grandma Dori from THE BAILEYS SERIES since she is besties with Grandma Ethyl who is the matriarch of the Greene Family.

In this first novel we have the Eldest of the Greene's Cade finding his HEA.. This series is about a blended family, Cade's mother tragically died when he was twelve years old
RateTheRomance
MY BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOR was a good read, but I can't seem to connect with this author's writing after my much-loved reading of her series, "The Baileys".

This book is set in small town in Alaska and has all of the quirky characters and small-town gossip that you would expect. I like small-town romances for this reason. This book was a very emotional read. There are a lot of twists and turns and ALL THE FEELS. It's heartbreaking in parts, but funny in others.

Presley is a really good lead female. I
Jeeves Reads Romance
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-arcs
As a series starter, this is very successful. As a romance, it's pretty lackluster. Introducing a complicated family, a new town, setting up several future relationships, AND developing a satisfying standalone romance is a lot to ask of a book, and this manages to do many of those things well. It's got a great small town vibe and this family has tons of potential. We've only seen glimpses of where this series will go, but I could already feel some of the future love stories coming together. Howe ...more
zaira
Feb 23, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, 2021
This book contains:
→ big family in a small-town
→ Alaska setting
→ meddling family

Cade is the eldest sibling in the Greene family. Even in the novella (My Twist of Fortune), I could already see he feels the most responsibility to care for his family even as a teenager. I loved seeing how he cares for his siblings and even their grandma in this book.

He runs a brewery with his stepbrother and they're looking to expand with the building next door, but the new girl in town has other plans for the bui
Carmen Rae
If you’re a Piper Rayne fan then you’ve probably already read her Bailey family series set in Alaska. And, if like me you couldn’t get enough you were super excited when they introduced us to G’Ma Dori’s best friends, grandchildren and a whole new Alaskan family series. Picking up this book was like walking back into the pages of the Bailey family. And since they are from the neighbouring town we had a few crossovers of characters and settings that made that feel even more familiar.

From the firs
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Meet the Greene Family from Sunrise Bay, Alaska.

My Beautiful Neighbor is the story of one of the oldest brothers, Cade. However, it is also a great introduction to the rest of the family (who I am already in love with), plus there are a few little pop ups and mentions of another large family in the neighboring town of Lake Starlight.

Cade co-owns a brewery with his stepbrother, Jeb. They are looking to expand their business when the shop next them becomes available, however, those plans are quic
Tpagirl Loves Romance
My Beautiful Neighbor was the first book in the Greene Family series by the authors Piper Rayne.

Cade Greene was the eldest Greene sibling. He was seventeen when we met him in the prequel, My Twist of Fortune, during his dad and step mom’s story. He was now thirty and a successful co-owner of Truth or Dare Brewery with his step brother, Jed. He was a favorite of mine then and My Beautiful Neighbor cemented it further.

Presley was the mystery woman and there was instant attraction between Cade and
Rosie
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Piper Rayne’s interconnected Bailey series was one of my favourites of 2020, so hearing the Greene family from the next town over were getting the same treatment had me so excited, especially after the hints we got in the last Bailey book. I was also so excited to see Dori and Ethel, the meddling Grandma’s matchmaking skills all over again!

Cade Greene is happily going through life as a bachelor in his tiny Alaskan town of Sunset Bay, surrounded by his siblings, especially Jed, his stepbrother wi
Sunny Shelly Reads
Piper Rayne kicks off a new family series with My Beautiful Neighbor. Bar owner Cade is inexplicably drawn to Presley, the new girl in town. She’s arrived to settle a family matter, and ends up taking over the space next door to the bar, where Cade and his brother hoped to expand their business. He should see Presley as a rival, but all he sees is the pretty new girl he wants to get to know better.

There’s much more to the story, of course, because Cade and Presley start a no-strings fling and so
Ambur
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my! This was definitely an amazing start for the first full length book in Piper and Rayne new series, The Greene Family! Just as an FYI, I did read the novella about Marla and Hank beforehand, My Twist of Fortune, and I loved that it gave me a chance to get to know each of the Greenes before their stories all were told. You can definitely start with My Beautiful Neighbor, but I personally liked getting to know everybody a bit beforehand...it made it so much fun to see them all grown up!

As f
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Piper Rayne has done it again! They've completely sucked me into their new series and I can already tell that the Greene family is going to be such a fun one to spend time with. My Beautiful Neighbor was funny, delicious, emotional and so sexy. I enjoyed Cade and Presley so much. It had a fantastic family dynamic and a heat level that could melt the buttons off your kindle. I loved the ever small-town feel and can't wait for more of the Greenes!

Cade and Presley’s story is a fun, charming, and ad
Erin Lewis
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family #1) by Piper Rayne

Where do I start? Having read and loved The Bailey series by Piper Rayne I was a tad anxious starting a new family series, I have no idea why I was worried. I loved this book, from the first chapter to the last.

The characters are engaging and I love the Greene family who reside in Sunrise Bay, Alaska. They are all up in one another’s business and it was an entertaining read that left me with a smile on my face.

The fact t
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
description
A good kick off to a new series. Those were my first thoughts after finishing My Beautiful Neighbor. There were so many good things working in the story.

I loved the secret child twist. And having read the series prequel My Twist of Fortune, I really liked how that ending played into this story.

I'm a fan of small town romance, as well as big family series. And Piper Rayne is so good at both of those. I enjoyed the cameos from the Baileys and hope there are many more of those to come.

I also just l
Bel
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was a massive fan of the Bailey clan, so I knew the Greene's had a lot to live up to and this first instalment did not disappoint. Across the pond from Lake Starlight is where the blended Greene family resides and our first instalment begins with the oldest sibling Cade. He runs the Truth or Dare Brewery in town alongside his step-brother Jed where they are hoping to expand their business. However when Presley comes to town and decides to open up a bookstore in their allocated space next door, ...more
Three Chicks
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

My Beautiful Neighbor is the first book in this new spinoff series from m Piper Rayne. If you read the Bailey's then you are aware that Dori's sidekick Ethel has many grandchildren whose life she plans on meddling in as well. This is Cade, the eldest Greene's, story, bit it is also a look into the loves of all the Greene children. I am so excited for this series.

Cade and his step-brother Jed own a bar in their small Alaskan town. When the owner of the store next to th
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon UK / Amazon CA / Amazon AU / Amazon DE / Apple / Nook / Kobo / Google Play

Presley is the mystery woman in town to meet someone who doesn't know she's coming, doesn't know of their connection. Then she meets a gorgeous bartender, Cade, and suddenly her stay in town is looking better by the day. She has to guard her heart, though, because Cade may love his town and its people, but he isn't one to let someone into his heart. Will Presley be the one to thaw his heart?

I lov
Jenn Amy
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5⭐️

Piper Rayne is back in Alaska, with the first Greene book. This time in Sunrise Bay. If you are familiar with Piper Rayne’s beloved Bailey Series you will love My Beautiful Neighbor. It is sweet, funny and filled with all the crazy shenanigans that comes along with a huge family in a small town.

Cade Greene is the oldest of 9 siblings in a blended family. Him and his step-brother Jed own and run the local brewery. He lost his mom at 12 years old and has never really healed emotionally from h
Shannon
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I truly believe I was meant to live in either Vermont or Alaska. Between Sarina Bowen's True North series and now the Greene Family series from Piper Rayne, I'm even more confused as to where I should relocate. It's probably a pipe dream to end up in either state, but a gal can dream.

I'm loving the Greene family and the small town feel of this series so far. I'm completely jealous of Presley having the chance to start her life over in such a darling little town. It took a lot of guts to do what
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Shame I felt a bit sorry for Presley. It could not have been easy starting a new life in a small town where people are so close and everyone knows everyone’s business.

Presley Knight came to town for the funeral of her biological mother and also to meet her sister. But when she finds out that she inherited half of a store, she decided to stay in town and this is how she meets Cade Greene.

Cade is the eldest of the Greene kids and runs the brewery with his brother. Who is hell bent on wanting the
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved this one. It's the start of a new series, The Greene Family. I loved The Baileys series and when I saw that Piper Rayne was heading back to Alaska for another I family, I knew I had to check it out. If you read The Baileys, you'll be happy to know that Dori Bailey and Ethel Green are in this one and they are up to their matchmaking again. There are a lot of Greene siblings. Cade is the oldest Greene. He runs a brewery with his brother Jed. He's a nice guy with some issues. Presley catche ...more
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review, kindle
I absolutely loved Cade and Presley’s story!!

I know I wasn't the only one who was sad to see the Bailey Family series end but there is a new family that has crashed into my heart and I'm already, completely, invested in the Green Family! My Beautiful Neighbor was the perfect first book in an all new series set in a small Alaskan town. There are even some cameos from my beloved Baileys and I am in love!

Cade and Presley are very likable characters and I was very quickly rooting for them to open th
Heather
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been so excited to get my hands on the first book in Piper Rayne's new Greene Family series. This family lives in the neighboring town to the Bailey's, so we are heading back to Alaska to see what shenanigans this family brings us!

Cade Greene is the oldest of the Greene siblings. He's got three biological siblings, four step-siblings and a half brother, so to say their family dynamics are complicated is an understatement. Cade co-owns Truth or Dare bar with his step-brother Jed and he is ab
lowkeyreader
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is what I've been waiting for since the end of The Baileys series. And all I can say is it's worth the wait! I can already tell from this book that this series is going to be another amazing series. I already love this family and this town and can't wait to read more.

I really enjoyed reading Cade and Presley’s story! Cade and his stepbrother hope to expand their business at the space next to their brewery. That is until Presley decides to open a bookstore in that space. I loved Presley beca
Irene
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

My Beautiful Neighbor by Piper Rayne is a sweet and very entertaining romantic read and I loved it.

I enjoyed the storyline, it's well written, well paced with great characters that I loved getting to know and held my interest all throughout the book.

Cade and Presley are likable, fun characters that made me smile and swoon watching them fall in love.
These two had a few bumps to get over but once they opened their hearts to each other you knew they were meant to be.

My Beautiful Neighbor i
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
Oh how good it is feels to be back in Alaska. This time around Piper Rayne takes us to Sunrise Bay with the Greene family. They are a huge blended family that we got a glimpse of Lake Starlight.

As the first book in this series, My Beautiful Neighbor kicks it off perfectly. Cade Greene is a sexy co owner of a brewery. We meet Presley in the beginning during a funeral. Presley is a newcomer to Sunrise Bay, and no one seems to know who she is. I loved their story! I missed the meddling grandmas. Et
Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three
Piper Rayne has done it again. An all new small town in Alaska with its own brand of quirkiness and a quintessential family that meddles in everyone’s lives, laughs hard and loves even harder.

Presley is new to Sunrise Bay and as it is in small towns it doesn’t take long for the whispers to start. She had no plans of making Sunrise Bay her home when she arrived but she soon realized that this small town in Alaska may just be what she had been missing from her life.

Cade notices Presley immediatel
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Well we are back in Alaska, and it did not disappoint.

Cade is loyal, family oriented, and an all around good guy. He owns a brewery with his brother and now there is a new girl in town trying to take his building.

Presley is in town to open a bookstore and watching her interact with Cade gives readers the hilarious banter that we have come to love from Piper Rayne books. Their attraction is instant and the connection was apparent from the start.

This was a great first book in a series. Getting
Michal
The hero was the oldest brother and a gentleman to his core (🙄). His entire life he was solid relationship material.

Suddenly with no explanation he became a girlfriend phobe.
So, we got a lot of push and pull situations with the heroine and the longest slow burn.
Pphhhhh, I hate it when it happens.
I'm a 'burning the sheets in angst' kind of girl.
This was more the gentle kind of romance.

Hence the two and not the usual five stars.

I like this writers Dau a lot and I'm a big fan of Grandma Dori and

• A Book A Day Presents: Color Theory
  • Evers & Afters (Dare With Me, #2)
  • Southern Heart (Southern, #5)
  • Return to Us
  • Only One Touch (Only One #4)
  • Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay, #6)
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
  • Straight Up (Twisted Fox, #3)
  • Hit or Miss (Love in Apartment 3B #1)
  • Hard to Score (Play Hard, #3)
  • Second Chance Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Call You Mine (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers #4)
  • The Rebel (Looking to Score #1)
  • Say You're Mine (The Gallaghers, #1)
  • Four Weddings and a Swamp Boat Tour (Boys of the Bayou, #6)
  • Truth Be Told (Blackbridge Security, #4)
Piper Rayne is a USA Today Bestselling author duo. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husbands who drive us to drink. We're both chauffeurs to our kids. Most of all, we love hot heroes and quirky heroine ...more

The Greene Family (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • My Twist of Fortune (The Greene Family, #0.5)
  • My Almost Ex (The Greene Family, #2)
  • My Vegas Groom (The Greene Family, #3)
  • A Greene Family Summer Bash (The Greene Family #3.5)
  • My Sister's Flirty Friend (The Greene Family #4)
  • My Unexpected Surprise (The Greene Family #5)
  • My Famous Frenemy (The Greene Family #6)
  • My Scorned Best Friend (The Greene Famiy #7)
  • My Fake Fiance (The Greene Family #8)
  • My Brother's Forbidden Friend (The Greene Family # 9)

News & Interviews