Jump to ratings and reviews

Threads of Dreams #3

Burn the Skies

In the city of nightmares, death is far from the end.

Cole’s situation has never been more dire. But her continued existence, such as it is, is far from the only thing at risk.

If she can’t find a way to keep the Mara from being unleashed by the one person she never could have imagined, not only her city, but the whole world will be devoured.

In this thrilling conclusion to the Threads of Dreams trilogy, the spark of revolution is lit—and even a drowned city can burn.

Look for the #CoverReveal in early June & a midsummer launch date. You can also preorder now! (preorders default to Dec. 2021 until I can confirm production material delivery dates.)

350 pages, Paperback

Published December 21, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

K.A. Wiggins

21 books193 followers
K.A. Wiggins is a Vancouver-born Canadian speculative fiction writer, speaker, and creative writing coach. Her work explores social movements, environmental crises, and identity issues through intricate, dreamlike tales of monsters and magic.

Her debut, Blind the Eyes, was shortlisted in the Page Turner Awards 2020 eBook Awards category and a Barnes & Noble Press pick for "20 Favorite Indie Books of 2018." Her short fiction has been published by Enchanted Conversation: A Fairytale Magazine, Frozen Wavelets by the Earthian Hive Mind, Fiction-Atlas Press, and Virgibooks Inc.

Notably, she was a guest speaker at the first ORCHIDS Children's Literature Fest in Mumbai, won the Literary Arts Award in the 2021 Arty's, and is an executive team member and registered speaker with the Children's Writers and Illustrators of British Columbia (CWILL BC) Society. She's currently a creative storytelling coach with the Metro-Vancouver-area Creative Writing for Children Society (CWC).

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
2,430 reviews
July 9, 2021
Cole finds herself in a lot of trouble and having to make a horrible decision that she can’t make herself do. It would be terrible but if she doesn’t a lot of friends and people will die. This story has action, adventure, intrigue and twists and turns with a horrible decision to make! The characters were great and pilled up you into this intriguing story.

474 reviews3 followers
July 20, 2021
Losing her magic was one thing, but getting bodyjacked by the ghost of her past self? That’s a whole new low for teenage dreamweaver Cole.
Can she sacrifice a child to save her friends and her city?
Will she save the city or will it all go up in flames.
Good characters , twists and turns.
Great end to a awesome book.
Profile Image for Barbara.
2,191 reviews22 followers
July 30, 2021
Set aside two days for this dark PG paranormal with philosophical tendencies. This is the third in a series and I was able to understand most of it, but if you plan on reading the earlier books, read them in series order to avoid spoilers.

Profile Image for Adam Wiggins.
12 reviews
August 30, 2021
What a fantastically creative story and series!

K.A. Wiggins takes us on an incredible adventure that often leaves you wondering, ‘what will happen next?’ It may not have been the author’s intention, but it was compelling to be confronted with the consequences of a world’s resources and environment squandered...and the hope of stewarding humanities responsibility.
Profile Image for Scarolet Ellis.
7,444 reviews45 followers
November 14, 2021
Burn the Skies: the explosive YA Gothic-Dystopian series finale by K.A. Wiggins is an amazing story to read. This is book number three in this amazing series that I have been hooked on since the beginning. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading dystopian, young adult and urban fantasy.

Profile Image for Debbie Eyre.
3,639 reviews58 followers
April 9, 2022
This is an incredible trilogy and this final book has one hell of an explosive conclusion! The world building has been amazing and the storyline exciting, entertaining and oh so good!! The characters are awesome and their adventure has been fast paced, action packed and full of mystery, intrigue and twists and turns galore! A series I would definitely recommend.
9,634 reviews102 followers
July 13, 2021
Unfortunately this is the last book. Cole has decisions to make, will they be the right ones. Once again, I was caught up with everything that went on. Once it’s released, it’s a book not to be missed.
11.2k reviews45 followers
July 16, 2021
This is the last book in this series and it is about to go with a bang. It is well worth it when you get to the end as everything will be explained

Profile Image for Ash  William's .
24 reviews
August 29, 2021
This is definitely a one of a kind book that was thrilling to read and perfect for rainy days I would totally read again.
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.