Start by marking “Soulbond: The Omega's Assassin” as Want to Read:
Soulbond: The Omega's Assassin

Soulbond: The Omega's Assassin

A missing omega. An alpha on the hunt. A soulbond waiting to happen.

Desolace

My king’s omega nephew has gone missing, and I’m tasked with tracking him between worlds.

I find Amrisus struggling through the snow with a strange curse ravaging his mind. But when his heat rises, I have a new duty as an alpha: help the omega through his heat, praying the magic leaves him alone lon
Kindle Edition
Published January 18th 2021 by Magelight Press

To ask other readers questions about Soulbond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soulbond

Start your review of Soulbond: The Omega's Assassin
Amanda
I was a fan of Vesper’s God Jars series, so I was greatly looking forward to this, and it was AMAZING. My one mistake was reading it in public because it was 🔥🔥🔥 from the very beginning. Vesper writes such wonderful magic systems and loveable characters. I can’t wait to see where this series goes.

Free on prolific works: https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/6...
Jocelyn Friedrich
Jan 21, 2021 rated it liked it
This was my first book from Devon Vesper and I gotta say, it sucked me right in. Loved the writing style and I look forward to seeing more of this world. Desolace was a great alpha and I really liked that although Amrisus was his omega, Amri was a badass all on his own. I love it when both characters can stand on their own and aren't a shrinking violet, or a whiney little twit who can't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

I will be checking out the next in this series!
Mimi
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it

This is my first read from this author and I am pleased with what I read!! Going to read the Fated Elves series continue Friday!!
MariF
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was ok
I was so enamored by the cover that I have ignored Omega keyword in the title. A/O is not my cup of tea though I do occasionally enjoy such books from authors I follow, preferably about shifters.
The blurb has mentioned elves and the beautiful cover convinced me to give it a try. By 40% I knew it was not for me but I decided to power through in hopes it will get better.
I was squeaked by excessive amounts of sleek, too much sex that was not really sensual and an unconvincing plot. The villain was
Shawnie Nicole
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was good.
This was a new author for me but the title grabbed me and I just had to read it. So glad I did, definitely going to pick up other books.
Mak
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was ok
I appreciated that the author did not follow the usual trope of making omegas be chattle in their world. And some of the world building was intriguing. Ultimately, however, this was a really boring read. There was no chemistry between the MCs. The magic battles were way too long and a slog to get through. The writing was awkward and all tell, no show. Alas, this author is not for me.
Jacqueleen  ♡
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this take on Elves. The world building was clear and interesting. Elves actually had a few traits that are usually written about only with shifters, like knotting and heats. Both characters were likeable and you could definitely feel the chemistry between them. I even liked the horses who are basically side characters because Elves soulbond with their horses and can communicate with them. This read was quick , kind of short and I wish it had been longer. I look forward to more i ...more
Ken Cook
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Winter Wonderland download. Alt-worlds tale, where elves have existed in one forever, humans a second, with this story not dipping into the third. The main characters are elven, the older the King's Assassin and the younger (by far) the king's nephew. The plot involves the locating of the missing younger mage, and presents a plethora of magic, bonds, and alt-world features. Clever and entertaining, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Soulbound. ...more
Penny Ellen
Feb 28, 2021 rated it liked it
I like the story and how sweet the Alpha is with his Omega. I liked story and I could feel the connection between the MCs, they were super cute together.

I was kinda confused at some points with regards to the world but Im not sure if that is because I have not read anything else from this author before.
Mstay1985
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I liked both the main characters here and there were some nice scenes with magic. I also appreciated the world building. The author did a good job describing the world without boring the reader with tedious information.
Side note, I really like when animals can communicate so that was a bonus as well.
Jacquie Stewart
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5
This was something of a surprise for me. I expected to like it but not as much as I did.
It turns the alpha/omega dynamic on its head a little - the King is an omega for a start. Omegas are never treated as weak or less than and that was refreshing.
Tracey
Jan 25, 2021 added it
Shelves: 2021, dnf, m-m
Got this book for free and really fancied it from cover and description, unfortunately I couldn't get into it. I may try later. ...more
TT
Jan 16, 2021 rated it liked it
ABO elves. That's new. I think. ...more
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Loved it! A fun fast paced read filled with plenty of action, magic, and sexy romance. I really enjoyed the characters and loved this new omegaverse world.
CdnBookLover
Jan 27, 2021 rated it did not like it
I found this tedious and I'm not much into mpreg although I have enjoyed some ... just not this one. ...more
WY_reader
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq-plus
This is a quick and atmospheric read. The world-building is great for the length of the book, and the characters are well-developed and likeable (especially the slightly snarky sentient horse). It is well-written with spot-on pacing. This is my first trip into omegaverse, and it won't be my last. I'm already looking forward to the release of the next story in this world.

Disclaimer: I received a promotional copy in a giveaway. All opinions are my own.
Alissaa_
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story. I really enjoyed the horses as well, that was an awesome bonus in this story. It was great world building for the length of the story. It was a good read, and I would love for another book in this series or even a follow-up.
Laurel
Sunniva
Jan 21, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: correct/add book details 6 41 Jan 13, 2021 11:08AM

• Wish (Scales 'N' Spells #2.5)
  • First Blood (Mismatched Mates #2.6)
  • Jon's Boom Shaka Laka Problem (Jon’s Mysteries, #4)
  • Thorned Heart
  • Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5)
  • One Bite With a Vampire (Hidden Species #2)
  • The Fairest
  • Winter's Knight (L'Ange #3.5)
  • Raising the Ante (The Kings: Wild Cards #2)
  • Of Secrets and Wolves (Winsford Shifters #1)
  • Baby and the Bear
  • Best Beast (Enchanted Occasions)
  • Enthralled (The Knight and the Necromancer)

News & Interviews