Start by marking “Journey Through My Dreams” as Want to Read:
Journey Through My Dreams

Journey Through My Dreams

Know about a dangerous treasure hunt, a attempt to return a strange magical staff, get trapped in a strange structure, get yourselves stuck in a book, find yourself saving the world from an alien invasion, save yourself and the city from a evil businessman who has you in his control, travel in a time machine and many more in this adventurous journey.
Paperback, 1, 131 pages
Published 2020 by Evincepub Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Journey Through My Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey Through My Dreams

Start your review of Journey Through My Dreams
Swapna Peri ( Books Review Cafe )
Book Title: Journey Through My Dreams
Author: Dhruv Dhakkad
Format: Kindle

My Thoughts:
Books by children are full of life and excitement. The stories by young children are always exuberant and joyous. Though mysterious things happen in the stories, though there is sadness and never a child writer fails to impress the readers with their everlasting energy.

In this book by author Dhruv Dhakkad, as the name suggests - Journey Through My Dreams, he takes his readers on a roller coaster ride of many thin
Abhishek Parihar
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Book- journey through my dream
Author - Dhruv Dhakad
Rating - 4 ✨
Review -
Journey through my dream book is the collection of short stories. The stories are about science fiction, fantasy and adventure. There are 15 stories in this collection. All are filled with science fiction, fantasy and adventure. One of my favourite in this collection is " The rise of the zombies" the writing style is very simple and understanding. I was shocked when I read about the author dhurv Dhaka. Author of this book is
Som reading 24x7
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book belongs to sci-fi genre. The plot is based on a world where the aliens have invaded in the human world. The fight between the two races is potraited well here. The narration is good. Language used is pretty simple and easy.
It's a tiny book. I finished it in one sitting only.
The Caged Butterfly
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Journey Through My Dreams - Dhruv Dhakad

My Perspective:
Considering the fact that the author is an 11-year old young boy, the book is highly recommendable. After going through the works of best-selling authors and top writers across the globe, if we consider this work with professionals, it isn’t the right thing but the author has not just justified but came up with an excellent piece of work through this book.

About the Book:
This book has 15 chapters in total with a strong imaginative plot. The t
Rajesh Thakur
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Journey Through My dream is the collection of short stories that convince at first to believe in futuristic scientific world. The stories are all about adventures of scientific world, vision and illusion. There are fifteen stories in this collection to read through the dream world of the author that is depicted and decorated with impressive imaginary potential. The most surprising thing is the imaginary world of a person who is in his teenage. It must be mentioned here that it seems a perfect im ...more
Jackulin Peraira
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Journey through my dreams by Dhruv Dhakad 🌟
Know about a dangerous treasure hunt, an attempt to return a strange magical staff, get trapped in a strange structure, get yourselves stuck in a book, find yourself saving the world from an alien invasion, save yourself and the city from a evil businessman who has you in his control, travel in a time machine and many more in this adventurous journey.

There's always something special about the books written by children, you get a glimpse about their imag
Akhila Saroha
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
On reading the title, “Journey Through My Dreams,” a reader may get the thought of the work being about Dhruv Dhakad’s journey of how he worked and attained his dreams. But the book is somewhat different as it is more of a sequence of action packed adventures and stories that the author’s characters share through their encounters. These encounters make them come together and work together to get through the circumstances they face and the situations they confront.

Dhakad’s stories feature all sor
Pustak Premi
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
🌸I'm just shocked to see his imagination powers all the stories are very beautiful. In just 11 years of age, he has very high imaginative power.🌸

🌸I have never thought a kid can write such stories.🌸

🌸These stories are about adventure, illusion, zombies and vision.🌸

🌸I think Indian kids have this potential like Dhruv Dhakad but due to lack of resources, they never get the chance to explore their hidden talents. Our society also plays a major role in this to focus on the cycle padho, likho, kamao or
Rajesh Kumar
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kushal Tyagi
Mar 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Book's name- Journey Through My Dreams

Author's name- Dhruv Dhakad

Book's ratings-💫💫💫💫

Content-💫💫💫💫

Overall-💫💫💫💫

Journey Through My Dreams is written by Dhruv Dhakad. I am feeling very great about telling you that the author is only 11 years old boy, which has such a nice grip on his skills.

This book is a fluffy read. This book is a compilation of fifteen short stories, which are based on the imagination of the author. The level of vision is top-notch and fascinates you towards it. The book is penne
That
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is quite a fun read. Your imagination will run wild and you will be amazed at the creativity that oozes out of this book.

Considering that it was written by a young boy of eleven years old, this book is well written and I have nothing to say against it except that it was a fun and light read with amazing characters, well-developed writing style and so much creativity. The language is also quite good which only proves the richness of the author's vocabulary.
This book reminds me of a mo
Shaurya Sarthak
Mar 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is collection of fifteen short stories or I say collection of high imagination of a eleven year old boy(author of the book) who has beautifully framed it into a book which contains zombies, aliens, superhero, evil businessman, treasure hunt and many more. Stories are not only for enjoying but each of them ends with a important life lesson.
Book is written in simple and lucid way. Narration is good and characters were well developed. I really liked the pictures within the chapters which
Shruti Mishra
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Before moving ahead with the review, firstly this book deserves an appreciation as it is written by a young boy of only eleven years. This book is literally a fun read and extremely creative.
Considering the age of the author, this book is extremely amazing and fun along with amazing characters. The language and writing style is so good and it shows how brilliant the author's vocabulary is. This book is a light read, and so I enjoyed it till the end. The cover of the book is a beautiful mixture
Vanshika
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
The story revolves around aliens who have invaded the world of humans. It is a beautiful collection of short stories, no matter how old you are but you will still love reading this book. Entering a world full imaginations and fantasies. The author has beautifully narrated the stories. Adventurous read.

The writing style is simple. The title is apt and the cover is attractive. Language is simple and easy to understand. Recommended to children.
Mariya Babu
Jan 23, 2021 rated it liked it
A beautiful and perfect blend of science fiction, adventure, fantasy, thriller and many more. There are fifteen stories in this collection to read through the dream world of the author that is depicted and decorated with impressive imaginary potential.
I am not spoiling any stories. But it is very nice. I recommend this for all kinds of readers, especially if you are a fantasy lover and the same time giving preference to the short read.
Shahrukh Ahmad
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Title- Journey Through My Dreams
Author- Dhruv Dhakad
Rating- 4/5

This is a science fiction book about author imaginary storyline about time machine,magical stuff and fight between human and alien.

I appreciate the author for hard work.The book cover is attractive.The writing style is impressive.

I personally recommend you to read this good stuff.You will find interest till the end.
Thank you.
Gayathri
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Book - Journey through my dreams
Author - Dhruv Dhakad

This book is collection of 15 magical, adventurous and fantasy short stories. I wonder whether these stories were really a dream of the Author. He took us to his dreams by narrating them in most easiest way of writing. It was an interesting journey, the best book to have a good imagination. I highly recommend this book to all the creative minds. Picture the scene in your way. Read it and enjoy it!.
Rohit Sharma
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Naman Kumar
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Mahavir Dhakad
Jan 09, 2021 marked it as to-read
Whiskeyladki
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Journey through my dreams is a story of everyone who loves fiction , scientific imagination,wild technology imagination and stuff like this ,you will enjoy all these short stories and will love them.
The best part is every story has a set of moral lessons that it comes up with like , never consider any person dumb , every person has there own set of quality and we really need to stop analysing people with our pre conceived set targets .
Little twitching with someone else's hardwork can lead you tr
Himanshu Dhakad